Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10515172 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Anytime Pep touches a team we suddenly hear they were superior to this and that

2008 Manure beat Barca, a yr later Pep touched Barca and Barca beat Manure. Ibime verdict Barca has always been better
2012 Chelsea beat Bayern on Penalties, a year later Pep with Bayern beat Chelsea. Ibimes verdict Bayern has alwys been better
2012 Group stages Bayern 2 city 2. 2014 Bayern 5 City 4. Ibimes verdict Bayern has always been better
2013 Bayern overcame Arsenal on away goals, A yr later Bayern beat Arsenal convincingly. Ibimes verdict Bayern has always been better

Everyone can now see that the excess fat has been converting to oestrogen and making ibime feminine and emotional in his argument
Under Tata martino Barca were sub par Enrique came and won everything does that make him any better than mou or any top coaches around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
Under Tata martino Barca were sub par Enrique came and won everything does that make him any better than mou or any top coaches around.

He has been better than Mou in the last 3 years.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

And you lots that have sense have refused to make use of it. What quality players does man city have? Aguero that is always injured. Silva that is always injured. Nasri that wasn't consistent or an ageing Yaya toure.

Or you wanna talk about the leakage in the defence and their ages. Call a spade a spade. Man city doesn't have a team and you lots should quit writing nonsense about them been the best team.
Man city have a team it is just the coach phylosophy that is the problem. Same thing was said about Chelsea team start of season that they don't have a team to compete with manure and man city for the title. Pep game is about playing softly, keeping possession from the goalkeeper to striker which doesn't work in epl. Your player go dey chop injury in this type of tactics which will now make the team incosistent. Arsenal have been suffering from this over the years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
Man city have a team it is just the coach phylosophy that is the problem. Same thing was said about Chelsea team start of season that they don't have a team to compete with manure and man city for the title. Pep game is about playing softly, keeping possession from the goalkeeper to striker which doesn't work in epl. Your player go dey chop injury in this type of tactics which will now make the team incosistent. Arsenal have been suffering from this over the years.

Man city have a team of retired legs and injury prone dudes. I laugh at you guys sometimes when you scream something can't work in EPL. When Conte was said to ahead won the scudetto deploying a 3 man defence, you ridiculed it that it can't work in EPL. Who's on top of the league at the moment?

Didn't arsenal win EPL with possessive football? The inconsistencies with Arsenal over the years have been sales of ripe players and insufficient replacement and not their pattern of play.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

He has been better than Mou in the last 3 years.

Thats because he has been managing already made team. This is his first test as a coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
Thats because he has been managing already made team. This is his first test as a coach.

Oh really?? How come Tata Martino didn't win jack sh*t with almost same team?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

Man city have a team of retired legs and injury prone dudes. I laugh at you guys sometimes when you scream something can't work in EPL. When Conte was said to ahead won the scudetto deploying a 3 man defence, you ridiculed it that it can't work in EPL. Who's on top of the league at the moment?

Didn't arsenal win EPL with possessive football? The inconsistencies with Arsenal over the years have been sales of ripe players and insufficient replacement and not their pattern of play.

I never said conte will not succeed with three back line. Conte is Italian and we all know how they set up their team(warrior mode activated). Yeah arsenal won with ball possession because the competition wasn't high then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
I never said conte will not succeed with three back line. Conte is Italian and we all know how they set up their team(warrior mode activated). Yeah arsenal won with ball possession because the competition wasn't high then.

You might not have said it but on this thread, loads of ur fellow fans said it.
You initially said possessive football can work in EPL. SMH!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

Oh really?? How come Tata Martino didn't win jack sh*t with almost same team?

But Enrique won everything with almost same thing. What does that tell you, does it make Enrique rated as the next best thing after slice bread huh. Enrique did what pep did at Barca why is the later hailed? Cos Enrique has been exposed as average coach before been appointed as Barca coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
But Enrique won everything with almost same thing. What does that tell you, does it make Enrique rated as the next best thing after slice bread huh. Enrique did what pep did at Barca why is the later hailed? Cos Enrique has been exposed as average coach before been appointed as Barca coach.

The latter is hailed cos he made the team. He gave youths chances and gave the old confidences. How come Pep is hailed in your sentence? Ain't he supposed to be the "overrated one".

An average coach that wins minimum of 4 trophies per year.. how brilliant are you again?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

You might not have said it but on this thread, loads of ur fellow fans said it.
You initially said possessive football can work in EPL. SMH!!

yeah it can't work when you set up your team to play soft touch football like pep. Do you know Chelsea play ball possession football under conte but with grit and tactical awareness. For example cortoise rarely shoot out the ball except when opponent striker close up the three CB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
yeah it can't work when you set up your team to play soft touch football like pep. Do you know Chelsea play ball possession football under conte but with grit and tactical awareness. For example cortoise rarely shoot out the ball except when opponent striker close up the three CB.

Why are u switching from pillar to post? Initially you said it can't work then it worked for Arsenal and now it can't work again. Lol. Lemme know when you switch to the dugout.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2017
diggz:

What's the average age squad of other top flight clubs?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

The latter is hailed cos he made the team. He gave youths chances and gave the old confidences. How come Pep is hailed in your sentence? Ain't he supposed to be the "overrated one".

An average coach that wins minimum of 4 trophies per year.. how brilliant are you again?

yes he has been hailed over the years but football world are still skeptical about his managerial skills. People are waiting for this day when he will be appointed in epl to really access him. Minimum of four trophies? Even siasia can win Bayern Liga. I repeat this is his first test as a coach, if he can conquer epl like he did in Spain I will be the first to hail him to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

Why are u switching from pillar to post? Initially you said it can't work then it worked for Arsenal and now it can't work again. Lol. Lemme know when you switch to the dugout.

You are the one not understanding cos I stated all this initially.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

Arsenal never won league with possession football o certificateless one. Gilberto Silva, Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg team were set up for counterattack not tikitaka. They started failing when they switched to possession football with the Fabregas, Denilson, Song set.

Ancelotti is the only man to really win with possession football in 2010, although he had to dig in to counterattack mode in the latter part of the season to cross the finish line.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

What's the average age squad of other top flight clubs?

Google is Ur friend.

1/2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
I reserve my comments till after the #MCITOT game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
PietroRico:
poor Pep. Always coming exactly a year after key players have aged

Me tot he was the messiah grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
You don't even know pep made muller ineffective now by playing him out of position. Before Pep muller was a beast.

if we are sticking to facts only and not lies and fairy tales we will all agree Muller had his best years under Pep

2015/16 he scored 32 goals 12 assists

2014/15 he scored 21 goals and 19 assists

2013/14 he scored 26 goals and 15 assists

Show me any other time in his career where he had the same results

This season under Ancelotti happens to be Mullers worst 3 goals and 8 assists

But I know you and your Chelsea friends are allergic to facts and truth, I expect you to come up with another lie as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greatihex:
pellegrini got to man city and won the league in his first season. Pep got to man city in his first season and is nt even sure of qualifying for ucl, instead he has started talking about running away with his luggages and retiring.

What has this got to do with the lies you and your friends have been peddling

Show us the game Pep at Bayern conceeded 7 goals. We are waiting or where he lost 5-0 to Barcelona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

if we are sticking to facts only and not lies and fairy tales we will all agree Muller had his best years under Pep

2015/16 he scored 32 goals 12 assists

2014/15 he scored 21 goals and 19 assists

2013/14 he scored 26 goals and 15 assists

Show me any other time in his career where he had the same results

This season under Ancelotti happens to be Mullers worst 3 goals and 8 assists

But I know you and your Chelsea friends are allergic to facts and truth, I expect you to come up with another lie as usual

What are you allergic to ? Losing i guess cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
dyabman:
What are you allergic to ? Losing i guess cool

Show us the game under Pep where Bayern lost 7-0 to Madrid and 5-0 to Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
ollah1:

Don't be insane when writing your tales. The team Jupp inherited was set by Van Gaal, wonder why nobody talks about him. Pep inherited a treble winning team and didn't win only the UCL but Bayern were ready to extend his contract yet you dumbfcks who Pep has inflicted more injuries to and sent your old grey man who failed countinously in Europe to exile.

How is Bayern presently fairing under Ancelotti helms?
Name one coach that has been better than Pep in the last five years?
Why was Pep the most sought after coach in the summer ?

Answer these questions on a post card sir

for the records, i am a Chelsea fan. I wonder the old grey man that you are talking about. But, i remember how my former player and coach sent the overrated fraudiola on a massive and defeat inflicted sabbatical exile.

Going by your logic, the team conte inherited was set by Mourinho, wonder why no one gives him some credit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
''No offside'' football, top clubs will only have monsters as their defenders and it will favour african defenders. Players like stones will cost just $100k. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

What has this got to do with the lies you and your friends have been peddling

Show us the game Pep at Bayern conceeded 7 goals. We are waiting or where he lost 5-0 to Barcelona
oga, i am not the one that told you that. Go and look for the person that told you that.
I know you like this sort of things. You now want to hold on to this one and use it to run away from the real argument. You have already started reciting it like a nursery school rhyme. I know that it is your way. You will now start using it to litter the thread. Sir, please try and change. This is 2017.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greatihex:
oga, i am not the one that told you that. Go and look for the person that told you that.
I know you like this sort of things. You now want to hold on to this one and use it to run away from the real argument. You have already started reciting it like a nursery school rhyme. I know that it is your way. You will now start using it to litter the thread. Sir, please try and change. This is 2017.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramuzaki will never change. Apari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greatihex:

So what is it you have said, We can see evidence that most people here thrive on falsehoods

Some claimed Madrid beat Bayern 7-0. Others claimed Muller regressed under Pep yet no fact support it

So what is the real argument that has not been baptized with falsehood
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

So what is it you have said, We can see evidence that most people here thrive on falsehoods

Some claimed Madrid beat Bayern 7-0. Others claimed Muller regressed under Pep yet no fact support it

So what is the real argument that has not been baptized with falsehood
the argument is that pep is overrated. He is a fraud. He has failed at Bayern Munich and he is currently failing at Manchester city and in the EPL

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.