Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2017
diggz:
First lalaboi vs bigkesh creating new ways of using Ls.

Now Na ibime vs Nihilist taking the Ls into another level.

I salute all the able bodied soldiers in the house o!!!! I recognize una creativity in using L.....

Hahahah. . That L battle was crazy!. . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2017
iamrosheed:

Madrid has 11

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2017
lalaboi:

Hahahah. . That L battle was crazy!. . grin

I know..... cheesy I have a screenshot of it saved just for laffs.

I come log into L this morning, just to see ibime doing Arabic Ls and Nihilist doing L capo . Omo, I can't stop laffin I tell u bro.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2017
diggz:
First lalaboi vs bigkesh creating new ways of using Ls.

Now Na ibime vs Nihilist taking the Ls into another level.

I salute all the able bodied soldiers in the house o!!!! I recognize una creativity in using L.....

As in ehn, I just dey laugh since.

L sef go dey wonder wetin hin offence be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MayElEvEn(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Crazy people full this thread, grab my pen and notebook.

**** writing mode activated****
Topic: Different uses of L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2017
agrovick:

As in ehn, I just dey laugh since.

L sef go dey wonder wetin hin offence be

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist and Ibime battling it out for the title of the L-Shaddai of Chelsea's thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
BARCELONA VS PSG REFEREE
FACING UEFA DEMOTION
Reports in Spain suggest Deniz Aytekin may
be removed from Champions League duty
after making controversial calls in a 6-1
thriller at Camp Nou
The man at the centre of Barcelona’s
remarkable comeback against Paris Saint-
Germain, Deniz Aytekin, may have taken
charge of his last Champions League game
this season, according to Marca .
The German referee made a controversial
late call at Camp Nou on Wednesday which
allowed Barca to complete their stunning
6-1 fightback.
Mathieu: PSG showed no respect
Luis Enrique’s side had entered the second
leg of their last 16 encounter trailing 4-0
on aggregate, but hit back in style to book
their place in the quarter-finals.
After edging their way back into the game,
the tie looked to be over for Barca when
Edinson Cavani grabbed an away goal for
PSG.
There was, however, to be thrilling finish to
the encounter that delivered three goals in
the final seven minutes.
Of those, it was Aytekin’s awarding of a
stoppage-time penalty which sparked
outrage within the PSG ranks – having
previously waved Angel Di Maria to his feet
after tangling with Javier Mascherano.
Luis Suarez, who had already been booked
for diving, went down in the box late on
under minimal contact, with the match
officials eventually coming to the conclusion
that a spot-kick should be awarded.
'Barca will haunt PSG for generations'
Neymar converted and Sergi Roberto
snatched a last-gasp sixth for Barca as they
edged their way through.
While the celebrations in Catalonia promise
to drag on for some time, Aytekin is facing
up to the prospect of seeing his 2016-17
Champions League campaign brought to a
close.
Marca report that UEFA’s head of
refereeing, Pierluigi Collina, is considering
taking the 38-year-old out of the firing
line.
When is the Champions League draw?
The Spanish publication says: “UEFA
sources have confirmed to Marca that it is
Collina's way of cutting mistakes out from
his team of officials.
“However the body won't strictly punish the
German official, although he could find
himself demoted to lesser profile games for
the time being or simply removed from
action for a specific period.”
PLAY
Fifa president Gianni Infantino has,
however, backed UEFA’s group of officials
and their ability to make big decisions.
He said: "Whether that particular case was
an injustice or not, we can leave it to the
judgement of the referee.
PSG panic revealed by shocking stat
"We saw was an incredible football match,
whatever the result would have been at the
end. This shows that football is really a
fantastic game. When you feel you have
seen everything, something else comes
along. It's just amazing and incredible.
"We have to really be careful in the
International Football Association Board if
we want to touch the rules, because football
is such an incredible game.
"In this case, I don't know if it was a clear
mistake or not. But in future, when there
are clear mistakes, this will be corrected by
the video assistant referee so we can make
sure decisive matches are not decided by
mistakes made in good faith by the
referee."
www.m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2017/03/11/33518292/barcelona-vs-psg-referee-facing-uefa-demotion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
I just hope some of the rumours come true while some should not.
I love the last one though. www.skysports.com/football/transfer-paper-talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
bigkesh:

Robben? ? At least you didn't deny

Why top 3?? Costa and Lewy are playing amazingly well this season, make the list 4 and he will be the 4th.. ..For an injury prone old man under Pep, not bad at all

How many players are in attack.
Lewandowski, Robben, Thiago Costa muller ribery Coman these are the only players in attack.

The only ones ribery cab say he's been better than are Coman and muller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Testing microphone 1,2
Somebody shout Halleluyah.. ..Halle Halle luyah

Can all the haters move to the left
This is me, emi na ni,Bigkesh...Biggie biggie bringing you fresh alert from San siro

Icardi with a hat trick on the 27th minute ,it took him 9minutes actually
18 goals, 8 assists... .involved in 26 league goals this season

Like my Jnr kesh will scream, Skibo Robo skibo,skiboh roboh skiboh... ....Oshey baddest Icardi cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mikel obi has been converted to a defender, this was a player people swore was creative and Mourinho killed his creativity, If you are trash, you are trash. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
TapDance:
Mikel obi has been converted to a defender, this was a player people swore was creative and Mourinho killed his creativity, If you are trash, you are trash. grin

This info should be directed to the Super Eagles thread. They're the ones that believe Mikel was the Nigerian Pirlo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Klopp and Liverpool cooking up those Ls in the kitchen.

No sympathy from me sha. Never.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

This info should be directed to the Super Eagles thread. They're the ones that believe Mikel was the Nigerian Pirlo

I have laid the bait, I wonder if anyone is stupid enough to bite tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
TapDance:
his a playmaking defender,they have those in China.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Burnley looking like they will do the double over l'pool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
SIRcumalot:

his a playmaking defender,they have those in China.

They have them in England too, their Commander in Chief is John Stones but that doesn't change the fact he's trash, you moved higher up the pitch to AMF and swiftly dropped to CB, What a waste.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist, your Wijnaldum is doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

lol forgive and forget surely is not part of your motto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unlimited22:

Burnley looking like they will do the double over l'pool

Unfortunately Can just scored a pretty jammy goal. angry
pamcode:
lol forgive and forget surely is not part of your motto.

God forgives. I don't. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Unfortunately Can just scored a pretty jammy goal. angry

God forgives. I don't. cheesy

Liverpool or Man utd better fuccck things up for the gunners.
We don't want them in the UCL next season.
Europa is their level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Liverpool or Man utd better fuccck things of for the gunners.
We don't want them in the UCL next season.
Europa is their level.

It's Manyoo I don't want in the top 4

Arsenal are alright to have in the top 4 cos they know their place.

I shan't be truly satisfied until Manyoo as an institution lock the gates to old trafford and shut down for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

I shan't be truly satisfied until Manyoo as an institution lock the gates to old trafford and shut down for good.
Fvck you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Lmfaooo.....wetin Man utd do you.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmfaooo.....wetin Man utd do you.?

Manyoo must burn down. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
O boy FA cup go sweet oo.
Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur are waiting for either Chelsea or Manchester United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Liverpool or Man utd better fuccck things of for the gunners. We don't want them in the UCL next season. Europa is their level.
You have been hoping for the past 21years. Keep hoping.
A na enwe obodo enwe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
The difference between Mourinho's 4-5-1 defensive and Conte's 3-5-2 defensive is that in Conte's formations, Hazard does not need to defend or chase the ball.

Mourinho wanking over Conte's tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

Wetin Man Utd do you mr Nhilist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unlimited22:
O boy FA cup go sweet oo.
Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur are waiting for either Chelsea or Manchester United.

Fixed cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Can't wait for all you over confident pricks to eat back your words.
E no far again.
Fellaini masterclass incoming

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, tobiboss(m), andrewbaba44, timbros(m), MeMiTi, monerozi5590, Itsrm(m), User09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.