Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10484718 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by khanye(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Useless team with useless fans grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SEGAD: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Alaba_Slim:

Guy wait 1st what is ur prob wit EMENALO ehn? Are u angry dat he râpe/dêflowered ur wifey OR is it dat he took ur father's land 4rm u? I jus no undastand thiz quanta wey ONLY & ONLY u get wit the guy...reveal the personal quanta wey u get wit the guy make wi know weda the issue fit dey resolved.
Every page win/lose na emenalo if not na torres na wa o. Weda hin collect ur job abi hin refuse to accept ur bro/cousin 4 chelseat academy na u know. mtcheew

I think there are better ways you can express your opinion or anger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ayusco: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
mithel:

lol , you hate this man o grin grin let naija man chop small russian money jor, i sure say e dey sweet FBS belle too as e dey sweet my own grin grin

now more seriously , we did really f up in both transfer windows, i doubt tiote or vidal would be bullied that much today , ahan it was depressing watching yaya bulldoze his way through everytime,,i doubt essien would have allowed that , we need two tanks in that place, and whats the essence of buying one DM ,buy two , let lampard score his 2 goals and load him off, he has tried and we appreciate him.

am sure i would have taken keeping drogba and offloading lampard last season , any day anytime

Er pls watch man city vs r.Madrid frm earlier this season in the UCL at the bernebau y.toure absolutely murdered essien I remember watching one counter toure launched and the way he ran past essien was like eishh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
A quick happy birthday to RB. Amongst the hullabaloo in sw6, although coming late, i still wish you a happy 53rd birthday. May you have success in the europa league, and make the top four as you pave the way for a better manager next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Bayer Leverkusen’s Andre Schurrle has agreed personal terms with Chelsea, with the Blues ready to spend €22 million to bring the attacking midfielder to Stamford Bridge, Die Welt has reported.

MAGA don payyy shout Halleluyahhhhhh

You mean the Chelsea/EPL scout are so blind they coose the worst players in the Bundesliga every season?

Per, podudski, marin and now Schurlle for 22m

Thank God for the likes of Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:

You mean the Chelsea/EPL scout are so blind they coose the worst players in the Bundesliga every season?

How does this in any way concern you or of benefit to you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlabaSlim: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
SEGAD:

I think there are better ways you can express your opinion or anger.
Ok o OGA spokesman/Reubenabiati oya put mouf as i go take xpre§§ my opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:

Has Schurrle been that bad? Everytime I watch highlights, he's scoring goals. Maybe it takes those who have watched full 90 mins recently to let us know his performance.

Alaba_Slim:
Ok o OGA spokesman/Reubenabiati oya put mouf as i go take xpre§§ my opinion

You my friend are an eediot. Take yourself back to Utd thread if you cannot stand Chelsea fans criticizing the eediot who single handedly wrecked our season with a wretched and amateurish transfer policy.

Many have laid blame on Emenalo this season from ChelseaBMW to Somze whilst some uninvolved eediot like yourself are just happy for him to be chopping Russian money. Na poverty mentality make una happy to see a Nigerian "chopping" whilst performing incompetently. That's the kind of argument one expects to hear from poor people. As if my point has not already been proven about the useless and weak squad Emenalo put together single handedly, I will continue to point out his failings till season end like I did in May 2012 when he was building this useless squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ibime:

Has Schurrle been that bad? Everytime I watch highlights, he's scoring goals. Maybe it takes those who have watched full 90 mins recently to let us know his performance.

Schurlle has not developed as expected in Leverkusen in the last 2 years, At Mainz he was quite good but he didnt develop his decision making.

Everytime on the left he always want to shoot even when there are better positioned players to make the pass to. Even the goals are not flowing 21 goals in 2 yrs isnt good enough

Even in the National setup he has fallen behind

he isnt as bad as Marin but 22m is a rip off for Schurlle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
do we need another attacking midfielder undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
mithel: do we need another attacking midfielder undecided
If Lampard is leaving this summer, we'll definitely need one. However, CFC need another hard-nosed defensive midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:
If Lampard is leaving this summer, we'll definitely need one. However, CFC need another hard-nosed defensive midfielder.

Make that another 3 cos not one of the present DMs can form base for our AMs

Ettienne Capoue should be first on the list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan:

which is why am wondering why we are getting attacking mids
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
2-0! Terrrrrryyy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nice goals from Terry and Luiz. I can't remember the last time 2 centre-backs scored in the same game.

3rd spot should be maintained, or better still, if Man City lose on Sunday; there could be an opening for 2nd spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mata should be the Chelsea player of the season! He currently has 11 Premier League assists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan: Mata should be the Chelsea player of the season! He currently has 11 Premier League assists.

Yet we are told Chelsea midfielders dont assist.

Hazard and mata have 1 assist each today but when na Fernandud dey strike everything is upside down

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Another derby win. ✔
Clean sheet. ✔
Mata and Hazard assists. ✔
New brilliant Torres. ✔
Captain fantastic. ✔
3 points. ✔
3rd spot. ✔

GOOD NIGHT. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
mithel: do we need another attacking midfielder undecided

Is Schurrle an attacking midfielder?

I still don't see how the guy is better than Victor Moses sef. Another average player ( especually at the being quoted) when we should be looking to bring in at least one top of the range talent like Hazard. I need a proper first team winger. 2 CMs, De Bryune, Van Aanholt, Piazon, Chalobah and Lukaku to return to the squad. Wallace will join (Still don't see the need for him). McEachran on loan to a prem club. I don't know how Lazar Markovic into all this. Heard a deal is in place.

If Lampard does not break his record this season, I would love the club to give him a contract that at the very least affords him the chance to break it. He deserves that much.

Essien, Malouda, Benayoun, Ferreira, Hilario will all leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
chelseabmw:
New brilliant Torres. ✔

New brilliant Torres = 7 league goals as at mid April

[img]http://www.demotivationalposters.net/epic-face-palm-face-palm-demotivational-posters-48335.html[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:
New brilliant Torres = 7 league goals as at mid April

7 league goals, 9 league assists, 20 goals in all competitions.
torres has silenced his critics....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

[size=18pt]7 league goals,[/size] 9 league assists, 20 goals in all competitions.
torres has silenced his critics....

That says it all. A 50m striker.

About 30 players in the league have scored more league goals. If Torres has any shame in him, He should start playing for the Chelsea ladies until further notice

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:

That says it all. A 50m striker.

About 30 players in the league have scored more league goals. If Torres has any shame in him, He should start playing for the Chelsea ladies until further notice

how won't they? with the way chelsea play, what do you expect?
since demba ba joined in 3 months, he has only 2 miserable league goals to show for his hype. the last time ba assisted a league goal was on boxing day. i have noticed ibime has since shut up over his pre-ejaculatiöns on demba. question is - why is ba not scoring on the league like he did at newcastle? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
coogar: how won't they? with the way chelsea play, what do you expect?
since demba ba joined in 3 months, he has only 2 miserable league goals to show for his hype. the last time ba assisted a league goal was on boxing day. i have noticed ibime has since shut up over his pre-ejaculatiöns on demba. question is - why is ba not scoring on the league like he did at newcastle? grin

Demba Ba since joining Chelsea has 6 goals from these same midfield. Hw many has Torres?

7 league goals in April while the same Chelsea midfielders top assist charts in the league

Demba Ba isn't scoring like Newcastle because he isn't playing regularly like Newcastle.

Instead of Torres just staying on the field today converting Oxygen to carbon dioxide, Demba ba should be playing and doing the goal scoring biznezz not keeping Shekpe

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:
Demba Ba since joining Chelsea has 6 goals from these same midfield. Hw many has Torres? 7 goals in April while the same Chelsea midfielders top assist charts in the league

torres has 5 goals plus gazillions of assists. torres scores and assists goals - ba contributes nothing when he doesn't score. big difference!

Demba Ba isn't scoring like Newcastle because he isn't playing regularly like Newcastle.
Instead of Torres just staying on the field today converting Oxygen to carbon dioxide, Demba ba should be playing and doing the goal scoring biznezz not keeping Shekpe

what a lout.
ba scored 13 league goals in 1706 mins for newcastle. how many league goals should he have scored in 579 league mins at chelsea(with a better support trident behind him)? simple math says ba should be on 5 league goals now - if we add the superior talent factor into it, he should be on 8 league goals(at least) with MAZACAR.

ba @ newcastle - 1 league goal in every 131 mins
ba @ chelsea - 1 league goal in every 290 mins

of course, let's blame torres for this huge difference! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

torres has 5 goals plus gazillions of assists. torres scores and assists goals - ba contributes nothing when he doesn't score. big difference!

In how many minutes did Torres cop these 5 goals vs How many minutes did Ba cop 6 goals?

what a lout.
ba scored 13 league goals in 1706 mins for newcastle. how many league goals should he have scored in 579 league mins at chelsea(with a better support trident behind him)? simple math says ba should be on 5 league goals now - if we add the superior talent factor into it, he should be on 8 league goals(at least) with MAZACAR.

ba @ newcastle - 1 league goal in every 131 mins
ba @ chelsea - 1 league goal in every 290 mins

of course, let's blame torres for this huge difference! grin

Ba needs to start every game to score. Same thing you told us with torres last season.

How would Ba get his scoring boots on when he is interchanged with a useless player like dud every other game

Start Ba for 25 league games like Torres and I can bet it with you he would score more than 7 goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:
In how many minutes did Torres cop these 5 goals vs How many minutes did Ba cop 6 goals?

about the same number of minutes.......

Ba needs to start every game to score. Same thing you told us with torres last season.

you mean your messiah needs to start every game to score goals? the same ba you mental lilliputs claimed would match messi at chelsea? i thought his physical presence alone was going to score hatricks in every league game(according to bluediva and ibime) grin grin

How would Ba get his scoring boots on when he is interchanged with a useless player like dud every other game

dzeko and le fondre must be superhumans!

Start Ba for 25 league games like Torres and I can bet it with you he would score more than 7 goals

1 league goal in every 290 mins? grin cheesy
1 goal contribution per 290 mins? demba ba is more useless than antonio valencia's left foot. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:
about the same number of minutes.......

About same minutes? You must have pap for brains. I havent done the calculations but I am certain Torres must have played at least more than 5 hrs of football more than Ba since January when Ba joined.

you mean your messiah needs to start every game to score goals? the same ba you mental lilliputs claimed would match messi at chelsea? i thought his physical presence alone was going to score hatricks in every league game(according to bluediva and ibime) grin grin

Players need to play games to score goals. His physical presence and goal sense wont score goals when he is on the bench every ninny should know this

dzeko and le fondre must be superhumans!

When was the last time Dzeko scored as a sub. This is completely unintelligent. i expected more from someone who passed through at least primary school. Obi got bitten by a snake and didnt die that means Audu should be able to do same.

1 league goal in every 290 mins? grin cheesy
1 goal contribution per 290 mins? demba ba is more useless than antonio valencia's left foot. grin

fernandud Torres 7 league goals as at mid April. I am certain Mercy Akide can do better

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:

fernandud Torres 7 league goals as at mid April. I am certain Mercy Akide can do better

LWKMD cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Even Perpetua Nkwocha can score like Ba/Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
dayokanu:
About same minutes? You must have pap for brains. I havent done the calculations but I am certain Torres must have played at least more than 5 hrs of football more than Ba since January when Ba joined.

now who has got pap for brains?
you don't have your calculations and you are beating your chest in public like a silverback that's about to ejäculate. must have played is not good enough, produce your numbers....

Players need to play games to score goals. His physical presence and goal sense wont score goals when he is on the bench every ninny should know this

so ba hasn't played at chelsea at all? you are a tool!
physical presence my foot - ba has fired more blanks as a starter than he's scored in the premier league.

When was the last time Dzeko scored as a sub. This is completely unintelligent. i expected more from someone who passed through at least primary school. Obi got bitten by a snake and didnt die that means Audu should be able to do same.

what a troglodyte.....
is it about the last time he has scored or what he does regularly with limited appearances? dzeko, hernandez, le fondre and hundreds of strikers score goals whether they start or not
ba has proven to be a failure at chelsea - giroud is better than ba, so are suarez, van persie, rooney, hernandez, etc. when lukaku returns, ba would be loaned back to newcastle!

7 league goals + 9 league assists = 16 goal contribution(mostly from open play) - torres is the business, he's outperformed ba!

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.