Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10702874 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You sure say your brain no dey pain u so?

Elnino4ladies:
h

Confirm we rey

Is it a crime to be a Sunderland fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How else will I convince you that he was responsible for the first goal when your head is firmly stuck to his ass.

Everyone here agreed Matic was awful expect you.

Believe whatever you wanna believe, Fabregas was better than your Lord and Savior.

Kill yourself.

I did not watch the match. I don't know if he played well or not although I am sure you will say he didn't even from the 1st minute. I am only challenging your false assertion that he caused any goal. There is something called gif. Go and bring it and talk us through how Matic caused the first goal, you dunderhead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
diggz:

U na darkrabel papa so u can pass madt man.... angry
grin

He was an illegitimate child! I've disowned the bastard! Nihilist adopted him!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ibime:

I did not watch the match. I don't know if he played well or not although I am sure you will say he didn't even from the 1st minute. I am only challenging your false assertion that he caused any goal. There is something called gif. Go and bring it and prove it, you dunderhead.

Proof.

The loss pain am grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Funlordjnr:

grin

He was an illegitimate child! I've disowned the bastard! Nihilist adopted him!

Oh oh..... meanwhile,kindly lemme mourn in peace mbok! I am pained on several diff level today abeg cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ibime:

I did not watch the match. I don't know if he played well or not although I am sure you will say he didn't even from the 1st minute. I am only challenging your false assertion that he caused any goal. There is something called gif. Go and bring it and talk us through how Matic caused the first goal, you dunderhead.

It's not too late, go on youtube, download the full match, sit down and tell me you enjoyed the shiit your boyfriend served us with this afternoon.

I am done with you tonight, where Fabregas was delivering world class passes and goal, you tell me what your man did right b4 he got replaced.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Someone or anyone pls..... play legover by Mr Eazi for me. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:
No party here.

Abi haters dey fear to come party??

U don't need to be scared of shekpites, they can't do u nada

A40, bykebyke, dmcdad, freakless..Whatever, ollah1, or better still (ramuzaki and sons) come party oo

Lana1, funlord, dopejemi, elrony, kokaineprodigy, spy360, sircumalot, oasis007, elph12, and all other scummies, where's the party?
Who dey call me?cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It's not too late, go on youtube, download the full match, sit down and tell me you enjoyed the shiit your boyfriend served us with this afternoon.

I am done with you tonight, where Fabregas was delivering world class passes and goal, you tell me what your man did right b4 he got replaced.

Fabregas makes great passes and goal, we all agree, yet Chelsea were on unbeaten run when you started your Fabregas campaign and the same is not the case now.

I have told you, I did not watch the match. That is not my business. My business now is asking you how Matic was responsible for the first goal.

I have even taken the pleasure of bringing the gif for you.

[img]http:///media/4-01-2017/Vi01hC.gif[/img]

Now talk us through how Matic caused the goal. It seems you dunderhead only needs to see Matic in the camera angle to apportion blame. Talk us through this goal, dunderhead.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
To host party nowadays is very expensive. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
diggz:

Oh oh..... meanwhile,kindly lemme mourn in peace mbok! I am pained on several diff level today abeg cry cry cry
Just a passerby...cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
dmcdad:

Who dey call me?cheesy

How far, you see N'Kinta Kunte Kante today? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
elrony:
To host party nowadays is very expensive. cool

As in ehn... Recession dey my broda.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
diggz:

Nwanna, ogadinma inu go?

Ebezina cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
dmcdad:

As in ehn... Recession dey my broda.cheesy

People no order canopy and sound systems from Well Wishers Rentals today !

These are perilous times cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
elrony:

Na airmark I dey wait for to come give us today's excuse.cheesy

Against Spain the niccur (airmark) went MIA after the loss. Now again, I wan know wetin him go say Kanta (córk) dey do.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
elrony:

People no order canopy and sound systems from Well Wishers Rentals today !

These are perilous times cheesy grin
Mehn... Times are freaking hard bruv. The money wey we go use party for here, make we save am use am chop jare.grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ibime:

Fabregas makes great passes and goal, we all agree, yet Chelsea were on unbeaten run when you started your Fabregas campaign and the same is not the case now.

I have told you, I did not watch the match. That is not my business. My business now is asking you how Matic was responsible for the first goal.

I have even taken the pleasure of bringing the gift for you.

[img]http:///media/4-01-2017/Vi01hC.gif[/img]

Now talk us through how Matic caused the goal. It seems you dunderhead only needs to see Matic in the camera angle to apportion blame. Talk us through this goal, dunderhead.

Ogbeni stop being unnecessarily stupiid, how couldn't you see that Matic had the chance to close down whoever(the number 2 jersey guy) passed the ball but was busy strolling up and down.

Kante would have man-marked and probably collected the ball b4 the guy passed it, are you so blind that you didn't see Matic strolling around like a headless chicken? When we ask you what Matic did right now, you will start dancing galala.

Enough of this foolishness please.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Like I said earlier, those goals were down to poor communication.

First Goal: The lads were contemplating over closing down Zaha or someone throwing in a lunge. It was right inside the box and no one was willing to give away a pen, alas, Zaha left them in their wake.

Second Goal: Uhm. . . Oboy I take vex drive down two bottles of legend after the game, make I take my time analyse that second goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
dmcdad:

Mehn... Times are freaking hard bruv. The money wey we go use party for here, make we save am use am chop jare.grin

True talk bro... true yarn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Griffon:
Like I said earlier, those goals were down to poor communication.

First Goal: The lads were contemplating over closing down Zaha or someone throwing in a lunge. It was right inside the box and no one was willing to give away a pen, alas, Zaha left them in their wake.

Second Goal: Uhm. . . Oboy I take vex drive down two bottles of legend after the game, make I take my time analyse that second goal.
Guapo my guy! Easy there! wink

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
elrony:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't know why Matic is receiving so much stick, he had an Okay game to me.

Our problem came when we allowed them to come back and score two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Danhumprey:
Guapo my guy! Easy there! wink

grin
Hehehe. My niggi Dan, where you dey sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ogbeni stop being unnecessarily stupiid, how couldn't you see that Matic had the chance to close down whoever(the number 2 jersey guy) passed the ball but was busy strolling up and down.

Kante would have man-marked and probably collected the ball b4 the guy passed it, are you so blind that you didn't see Matic strolling around like a headless chicken? When we ask you what Matic did right now, you will start dancing galala.

No look at Gif Kante was already with the guy, Matic was holding his marker and only left him to try and stop Zaha. Kante and Azpi were the ones in line to block the guy from passing which they failed to do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ogbeni stop being unnecessarily stupiid, how couldn't you see that Matic had the chance to close down whoever passed the ball but was busy strolling up and down.

Kante would have man-marked and probably collect the ball b4 the guy passed it, are you so blind that you didn't see Matic strolling around like a headless chicken?

You are very foolish. Who passed the ball? Benteke. Which side was Benteke on? Obviously you saw that Benteke passed the ball from Azpi-Kante axis.

OK, lemme help you fool to even show you where Matic was coming from at the start of that move.

[img]http:///media/4-01-2017/P1jwHZ.gif[/img]

He had gone to close down their right-back who was free for some reason. The ball was headed to Benteke who was in Kante-Azpi zone, Benteke played the pass to Zaha who was being marked by Luiz, Cahill etc simultaneously.

What foolishness will come out of your mouth next, that Matic was supposed to block Zahas shot while standing behind him?

Like I said, you dunderhead only need to see Matic in the camera frame to put the blame on him.

For the 2nd goal, Kante was exactly in the same position behind Benteke when he made the one-two with Zaha. I wonder why you didn't say Kante should have blocked Bentekes pass to Zaha even though it's impossible to do from behind the player. You would still have blamed Matic for not doing it if he was in Kantes shoes.

So once again, Mr dunderhead, don't think you will come here spreading falsehood unchallenged. Some people not chanced to watch the game will form an opinion based on the falsehood you are spreading.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How else will I convince you that he was responsible for the first goal when your head is firmly stuck to his ass.

Everyone here agreed Matic was awful expect you.

Believe whatever you wanna believe, Fabregas was better than your Lord and Savior.

Kill yourself.

still wondering how Matic caused the first goal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
pamcode:
No look at Gif Kante was already with the guy, Matic was holding his marker and only left him to try and stop Zaha. Kante and Azpi were the ones in line to block the guy from passing which they failed to do.

He be like say u get sense pass Ibime, I was talking about the guy Matic was facing, check again, the guy wore the number 2 jersey, Matic had the chance to close him down b4 he made that pass, but as usual, he was useless and was one of the idiots that cost us that match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

He be like say u get sense pass Ibime, I was talking about the guy Matic was facing, check again, the guy wore the number 2 jersey, Matic had the chance to close him down b4 he made that pass, but as usual, he was useless and was one of the idiots that cost us that match.

Which no 2. Benteke is the guy who made the pass.

If you are talking of the right-back Joel Ward who headed the ball to Benteke, that was a last minute overload. Hazard had let that man run free from right-back, Matic spotted it last minute and went to close. The right-back didn't even bother to control the ball, he headed it first time to Benteke. Even Usain Bolt would not get to him to stop that header.

So let's get this straight - the right-back headed the ball to Benteke who was in Azpi and Kantes position. Benteke controlled and passed to Zaha unchallenged by Kante and Azpi. Azpi, Luiz and Cahill were still goalside of Zaha and could not block his shot resulting in a goal.

Yet you are here telling us nonsense about Matic who was no way involved.

You see why I called you dunderhead?

Please upload the gif of the 2nd goal and tell me who failed to cut out both Benteke and Zahas passes.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ibime:

Which no 2. Benteke is the guy who made the pass.

If you are talking of the right-back Joel Ward who headed the ball to Benteke, that was a last minute overload. Hazard had let that man run free from right-back, Matic spotted it last minute and went to close. The right-back didn't even bother to control the ball, he headed it first time to Benteke. Even Usain Bolt would not get to him to stop that header.

So let's get this straight - the right-back headed the ball to Benteke who was in Azpi and Kantes position. Benteke controlled and passed to Zahas unchallenged by Kante and Azpi. Azpi, Luiz and Cahill were still goalside of Zaha and could not block his shot resulting in a goal.

Yet you are here telling us nonsense about Matic who was no way involved.

You see why I called you dunderhead?

Please upload the gif of the 2nd goal and tell me who failed to cut out both Benteke and Zahas passes.

Have a nice night bruh, sleep well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Can we talk about Diego Costa please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.