Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10515068 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
This is me lordfalcao reporting live from France cheesy cheesy

Bringing to you fresh lacazette alert grin grin

6 goals and 1 assist in the Europa league.. shocked shocked

King !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
Traore costing Ajax FFS. angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2017
pamcode:
Funlord2, Ibime what exactly did Bogarde do wrong pls? I have googled him and can't seem to Find a wrong doing.

He was one of the greatest maga buys in premier league history for both chelsea and the premier league!

Kezman, shevchenko and Torres dey learn for where that guy dey! He showed them the true meaning of exploitation! 11 games in 4 years? Now that is grade A impotence for a game changing signing for the blues! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obafemee80(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2017
Pedro scoops April goal of the month award for strike against Everton...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2017
pamcode:
Funlord2, Ibime what exactly did Bogarde do wrong pls? I have googled him and can't seem to Find a wrong doing.

Lol... Chelsea negotiated foolishly and gave the dude a mouth watering contract that was worth around 12 million pounds for 5 years (in 2000). The dude was astonished that he got such a super cool contract and he signed it. Down the road, the club and everyone noticed that he was below par and they wanted him out of the club. He was demoted to the reserve and youth team to force him out. Bros refused to bow to the pressure or embarrassment because he knew there was no way he could get half of what he was earning elsewhere.

He played 9 league games for Chelsea in 5 years with zero appearance in the last 3 seasons. He said he didn't care if he goes down as one of the worst transfers in the history of the premier league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:11am On May 12, 2017
airmark:

Respect yourself. Dont ever call my brilliant assertion on boathand, foolish or juxtapose it with dayo's senseless view on lampard. It's on record that manchester city flogged boathand out of england for being wack. It's also on record that he is the only bayern player among the lahm, robben, muller, ribery, neuer's of munich that has not been honoured by world football governing body. I can give you five veterans from accra hearts of oaks that were better than boathand at their peaks. Next time you call my view rubbish, i may do a joshua on you and knock you out of this ring. angry

grin angry angry grin grin grin You are a lost cause wahalai grin grin...Nah A40 and Dayo fit handle you pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:56am On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Tell us anything Lampard has done away from Roman millions. Before Roman he was mediocre and couldnt even make the world cup ahead of Trevor Sinclair, In the NT when Roman couldnt buy players for him, the furthest he got was a quarter final atimes struggling vs Slovenia Aleria and USA at the world cup

Lampard na my paddy, he was talented unlike the otondo John Terry who was mainly an attachment to glory but we cant dirvorce Romans billions from his achievements

So much idiocy gathered in one post. Raumdeuter is everything ok with you at all? What manner of sules logic is this?

Ronaldo wouldn't have won his first wpoty playing in Portugal,without the billions of manU and the experience of Ferguson or the billions of real Madrid either.

This is plain lunacy!!!!!

I can drag neuer,ballack,iniesta,xavi,pique n co. with this Ur yeye logic.

If I should ask you what drogba achieved minus Romans billions now,u will start blabbing like a goat! Or what would saurez have won for club without the talents in barca you will switch to another useless talk.....

Dayo take Ur time....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:07am On May 12, 2017
diggz:

So much idiocy gathered in one post. Raumdeuter is everything ok with you at all? What manner of sules logic is this?

Ronaldo wouldn't have won his first wpoty playing in Portugal,without the billions of manU and the experience of Ferguson or the billions of real Madrid either.

This is plain lunacy!!!!!

I can drag neuer,ballack,iniesta,xavi,pique n co. with this Ur yeye logic.

If I should ask you what drogba achieved minus Romans billions now,u will start blabbing like a goat! Or what would saurez have won for club without the talents in barca you will switch to another useless talk.....

Dayo take Ur time....

This doesnt take much work to debunk

without Romans money Drogba got Marseille to UEFA cup final
Without the money from Barcelona Suarez won Copa America
What has Lampard done outside of Roman money? Before Roman came to Chelsea he was a mediocre midfielder, dragging with Jody Morris and cant even make the world cup squad. For NT he failed to play any major semi and at his peak couldnt even qualify for the Euros

Ronaldo won the Euros, Messi got to the world cup and copa America final

What has Lampard achieved outside Roman billions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:48am On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

This doesnt take much work to debunk

without Romans money Drogba got Marseille to UEFA cup final
Without the money from Barcelona Suarez won Copa America
What has Lampard done outside of Roman money? Before Roman came to Chelsea he was a mediocre midfielder, dragging with Jody Morris and cant even make the world cup squad. For NT he failed to play any major semi and at his peak couldnt even qualify for the Euros

Ronaldo won the Euros, Messi got to the world cup and copa America final

What has Lampard achieved outside Roman billions

What are you debunking? Who gives twos abt a nearly man?

Tell me what Ronaldo would have won without manU or Madrid's Billions? Ronaldo won the euros playing from the bench u shameless apari ! Never mention Messis nearly NT career u pole shifting man!

Or why cudnt Ur nearly god ballack win everything Romans billions?

Or what would iniesta have won not playing along Barca's talents for club or Barca's and Madrid's talents for national team?

We have plenty of what ifs here,if you havent noticed yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53am On May 12, 2017
diggz:
What are you debunking? Who gives twos abt a nearly man?

Tell me what Ronaldo would have won without manU or Madrid's Billions? Ronaldo won the euros playing from the bench u shameless apari ! Never mention Messis nearly NT career u pole shifting man!

Or why cudnt Ur nearly god ballack win everything Romans billions?

Or what would iniesta have won not playing along Barca's talents for club or Barca's and Madrid's talents for national team?

We have plenty of what ifs here,if you havent noticed yet.

If people who got to finals are nearly men, what do we call those who didnt even make a semi final? Dead men?

Ronaldo won the Euros without anyones billions

Messi took Argentina to the world cup and Euro finals
Iniesta won the world cup and EUro away from Barca

Tell us what Lampard achieved in football outside of Romans billions. He didnt even make a semi final

Lampard should thank Roman for giving him a career.

Dont make me trash lampard as he was a decent footballer unlike John terry useless in and out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:02am On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

If people who got to finals are nearly men, what do we call those who didnt even make a semi final? Dead men?

Ronaldo won the Euros without anyones billions

Messi took Argentina to the world cup and Euro finals
Iniesta won the world cup and EUro away from Barca

Tell us what Lampard achieved in football outside of Romans billions. He didnt even make a semi final

Lampard should thank Roman for giving him a career.

Dont make me trash lampard as he was a decent footballer unlike John terry useless in and out

It took failed players like queresma for Portugal to win the euros so stfu!

Which useless Messi took his NT to finals? Oga can you show me the trophies he won playing in the finals?

You mean iniesta won the euros n world cup playing alongside barca and Madrid players,right?

I asked why ur nearly god ballack couldn't emulate lampard to win things with Romans billions and I am yet to get an answer from u!

Please feel free to trash him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15am On May 12, 2017
diggz:
It took failed players like queresma for Portugal to win the euros so stfu!

Which useless Messi took his NT to finals? Oga can you show me the trophies he won playing in the finals?

You mean iniesta won the euros n world cup playing alongside barca and Madrid players,right?

I asked why ur nearly god ballack couldn't emulate lampard to win things with Romans billions and I am yet to get an answer from u!

Please feel free to trash him...

Ballack took lowly Leverkusen and Germany to finals

Messi took Argentina to multiple finals

Ronaldo took Potugal to multiple finals

Iniesta took Spain to multiple finals

Tell us what Lampard did in his career before Roman or for his National team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:21am On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ballack took lowly Leverkusen and Germany to finals

Messi took Argentina to multiple finals

Ronaldo took Potugal to multiple finals

Iniesta took Spain to multiple finals

Tell us what Lampard did in his career before Roman or for his National team

Ur brain must be paining you dayo! I don't want to read Ur sorry tale about Ur nearly guys oga!
Just show me what dey won Bros.....

I can see what u are trying to do with iniesta n multiple finals here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23am On May 12, 2017
diggz:
Ur brain must be paining you dayo! I don't want to read Ur sorry tale about Ur nearly guys oga!
Just show me what dey won Bros.....

All these people took their teams to the final, Lampard couldnt even take his NT to a semi final. Without Romans money Lampard will just be another Jodi Morris
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:27am On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

All these people took their teams to the final, Lampard couldnt even take his NT to a semi final. Without Romans money Lampard will just be another Jodi Morris

You have been told severally before that football is not a one man sports like lawn tennis but u won't listen.

Kindly show me how iniesta single-handedly took his national team to multiple finals u okoro ramuzaki.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:35am On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:

He was one of the greatest maga buys in premier league history for both chelsea and the premier league!

Kezman, shevchenko and Torres dey learn for where that guy dey! He showed them the true meaning of exploitation! 11 games in 4 years? Now that is grade A impotence for a game changing signing for the blues! grin
lol the guy must have his roots from Nigeria particularly East. I read his full interview he literally said he was punishing Chelsea for being stupid and extravagant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:

lol the guy used us as life assurance, Nigga couldn’t believe his luck, I wont be surprised if he came to T. B Joshua to pray for unmerited blessings before being offered that contract.

By the way am Surprised that Raumdeuter has never included Bogarde in his list of pensioners that passed through our club after all most of the others performed optimum to their quality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2017
Griffon:

If the debate is the primary task of a DM, then Maka is an improvement on Redondo.

As for over-all play and skill-set, Redondo na Makalele big brother.

Maka is not what you think he is. Maka was a deep lying playmaker, that just knew how to defend. I was at Emirates Cup in 2009 or so, PSG Vs Valencia if I remember right, when Maka came on in 2nd half. Oh what passing and control he brought to the game, the game changed immediately.

There is a reason Sir Alex and other top managers used to get their no10 to manmark Makelele, and that's because he was an extraordinary playmaker. That was Rooneys job anytime we played Manure. Redondo no senior am for anything. Stop this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

What has Modric done outside Real Madrid's billions. The same Modric pissing all over Iniesta and co for the last 4 years. In 99/2000, Lampard had 14 goals for West Ham, probably the best of any CM in Europe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:43am On May 12, 2017
obafemee80:
Pedro scoops April goal of the month award for strike against Everton...

What of player and coach of the month?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2017
CHELSEA THIS SEASON

*Chelsea need three points to guarantee becoming champions for the sixth time, the fifth time in the Premier League era.

*Chelsea have won 84 points from 35 Premier League games this season.

*Recent years points total of Premier League Champions

2004/05 Chelsea 95

2005/06 Chelsea 91

2006/07 Man Utd 89

2007/08 Man Utd 87

2008/09 Man Utd 90

2009/10 Chelsea 86

2010/11 Man Utd 80

2011/12 Man City 89

2012/13 Man Utd 89

2013/14 Man City 86

2014/15 Chelsea 87

2015/16 Leicester 81

*Chelsea have scored the opening goal more times than any other Premier League team this season (28).

*Chelsea have won 24, drawn three and lost one when we have done so.

*Chelsea are the division’s highest scorers with 75 goals.

*Cesc Fabregas is the first player to register 10 or more assists in six different Premier League seasons.

*Diego Costa is the third Chelsea player to score 20 Premier League goals in a season on two occasions.
The others were Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Didier Drogba.

Chelsea have had a player sent off on our past two visits to the Hawthorns;
John Terry last season and
Cesc Fabregas in 2014/15.

*PREMIER LEAGUE SCORERS
Diego Costa 20, Hazard 15 (2 pens), Pedro 8, Willian 7, Alonso 6, Cahill 6, Fabregas 4, Moses 3, Batshuayi 1, David Luiz 1, Kante 1, Matic 1, own goals 2

MILESTONES
If selected, Pedro will make his 50th Premier League start.

Chelsea need two goals to reach a century for the season in all competitions.

*Tonight will be Chelsea's 44th game on Friday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2017
Bogarde when he was forced to leave the club

he responded: 'This world is about money, so when you are offered those millions you take them. Few people will ever earn so many. I am one of the few fortunates who do. I may be one of the worst buys in the history of the Premiership but I don't care.'

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:08am On May 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
Bogarde when he was forced to leave the club

he responded: 'This world is about money, so when you are offered those millions you take them. Few people will ever earn so many. I am one of the few fortunates who do. I may be one of the worst buys in the history of the Premiership but I don't care.'

This is the singular reason why my beef for Mikel no too strong like that. I knew my guy was getting paid even if he had his bumbum glued to the bench like 90℅ of the time.

As long as I am not breaking any laws or stealing, the money I earn comes first for I and my family. I no send if I get relegated to be a ball boy self as long as my mulla dey enter steady and my family dey enjoy the money with me,i no send..... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Chai.....so dem done dey allow blues 1st teamers smoke crack before doing interviews?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2017
Why not he can win it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:

grin grin grin

Chai.....so dem done dey allow blues 1st teamers smoke crack before doing interviews?

Since he joined Chelsea he has won more league titles than your club

Please, stay off his case

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2017
bigkesh:

Since he joined Chelsea he has won more league titles than your club

Please, stay off his case

What is your point? Show us the upswing in his statistics and general output in his overall play while in chelseas or belgiums colours that should make us not doubt these lofty claims and stop yapping about irrelevant league titles!

If I just drop a meme showing you only Paul Scholes titles now you would shed tears! Abeg I don't do round about banter I stick to the script! Recent Ballon d'or winners include cr7 and messi!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On May 12, 2017
Ibime:

What has Modric done outside Real Madrid's billions. The same Modric pissing all over Iniesta and co for the last 4 years. In 99/2000, Lampard had 14 goals for West Ham, probably the best of any CM in Europe.

Then make Lampard dey drag with Modric then. Modric is from Croatia while Lampard is from England

BTW Modric led the sodomy of Lampard at Wembley when they ensured Lampard didnt grace Euro 2008
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On May 12, 2017
diggz:
You have been told severally before that football is not a one man sports like lawn tennis but u won't listen.

Kindly show me how iniesta single-handedly took his national team to multiple finals u okoro ramuzaki.......

Football is not a 1 man sport yet Lampard could not lead other fellow serial award nominees like Terry Cashley Rio, Gerrard Rooney to even make a semi final?

You have to admit that outside Romans billions Lampard had a very average career. Might have been another Jody Morris
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On May 12, 2017
pamcode:
lol the guy used us as life assurance, Nigga couldn’t believe his luck, I wont be surprised if he came to T. B Joshua to pray for unmerited blessings before being offered that contract.

By the way am Surprised that Ramdeuter has never included Bogarde in his list of pensioners that passed through our club after all most of the others performed optimum to their quality.

Who first mentioned the name of Bogarde here on this thread yesterday? Dont be surprised we know about your clubs history or no history

They were below Manure and Gayyner struggling to make CL football like Liverpool and Newcastle before Roman landed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 1:17pm On May 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
This is me lordfalcao reporting live from France cheesy cheesy

Bringing to you fresh lacazette alert grin grin

6 goals and 1 assist in the Europa league.. shocked shocked

King !!!!

...But he couldn't rescue his team from being flung out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Then make Lampard dey drag with Modric then. Modric is from Croatia while Lampard is from England

BTW Modric led the sodomy of Lampard at Wembley when they ensured Lampard didnt grace Euro 2008

Yet Modric is pissing on Iniesta abi?

Ask Modric what happened as England knocked Croatia out of 2010 WC qualifiers 5-1 with Lampard brace. Or maybe you prefer the 4-1 result earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiftOfLyf, AirBay, 100smile(m), zeusis(m), enigma0, Bluelines69 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.