Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10523864 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (19163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

So the question is, Is Costa discriminating Hazard assists from fabregas assists
i don't know the conclusion, but we both have observed the same thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Can you post the total scores for us done by sqwyaka?

Whoscored does not do 'attack rating or defence rating. The only have 1 rating based on total metrics.

If Sqwuaka is biased or subjective, then their total score might disagree with whoscored.

So please post the total score for us.

Of course there is bias in their score unless they use the exact same formula when weighting their total score. That is obvious.

If you can post Kante Vs Dembele total score from both sites, that should be able to prove bias from one or the other. Don't lock yourself into argument that can be disproved by exception using one example instantly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

I hope logic is not lost on you. You are an architectural graduate so I believe you to be intelligent.

You named Iniesta, Ribery and Zidane as people who made podium, yet they made podium due to circumstance ie UCL, World Cup etc.

You can either make podium by these circumstances or by posting unbelievable goals and assists like Neymar, Messi etc

Hazard does not post the goals and assists
He has not had the luck of circumstance to win one of the big trophies.

So on which basis should he be crowned?

How is this different to Ross Barkley claiming he does not have the goals and assists like Messi, but if he can get lucky to win World Cup with England, he might be considered for podium?
how many podium did ozil make despite winning the world cup with Germany? Why then is kdb better when he has not even achieved more than hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

11 goals 23 assists in all competition
why then did robben not make the podium?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:51pm On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

I hope logic is not lost on you. You are an architectural graduate so I believe you to be intelligent.

You named Iniesta, Ribery and Zidane as people who made podium, yet they made podium due to circumstance ie UCL, World Cup etc.

You can either make podium by these circumstances or by posting unbelievable goals and assists like Neymar, Messi etc

Hazard does not post the goals and assists
He has not had the luck of circumstance to win one of the big trophies.

So on which basis should he be crowned?

How is this different to Ross Barkley claiming he does not have the goals and assists like Messi, but if he can get lucky to win World Cup with England, he might be considered for podium?

It is simple, which country do you want Hazard to win the WC with since he started playing, Belgium?? grin grin grin

The reason he hasn't won the UCL with Chelsea is obvious for everyone to see, Soccer is a team sport, his team hasn't been good enough to win it, that was why i stated that you can't compare Players like Zidane that won it in a team like Madrid to Chelsea team that have only won it once since the club existed.

Hazard will post better stats in a team like Madrid, Bayern, Barca playing alongside great forward in the game not Pedro, Willian, Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On May 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How would a sane person be hammering on goals and assists ONLY when great players like Iniesta, Zidane and Ribery made Ballon d'or podium without those high numbers and you want us to take you serious. .

Stop lying Ribery had 23 assists the season he made the podium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2017
Greatihex:
how many podium did ozil make despite winning the world cup with Germany? Why then is kdb better when he has not even achieved more than hazard?

KDB has the goals/assists total and the creativity and vision for me.

The Hazard WPOTY debate is hinged on hoping to win World Cup or Euros which has not happened yet, so as far as I am concerned that is pie in the sky speculation for now.

What I have in my hand right now is goals/assists and my personal preference for who I think is more dangerous to opposition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:55pm On May 20, 2017
airmark:

cheesy
Most fat people always want to bully. Thats why i loved watching mike tyson knocked out fat bums in few minutes. Zizou is a fraud to them cos he didnt have the numbers. To them cavani is the real deal with 54 goals+assists.

Dont mind him, he would turn a blind eye to that rating. Meanwhile he was trying to play a fast one on you with that squawka ish. Ask him to post alexis and hazard's defence score, you will know the reason alexis has higher attack score. It's not a rocket science, everyone with sound brain will figure that out quickly.

grin grin grin leave am make e dey disgrace himself ds night, he is learning fast from his fellow oldie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On May 20, 2017
Greatihex:
why then did robben not make the podium?

Because Robben only played 16 league games that season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:56pm On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Stop lying Ribery had 23 assists the season he made the podium

Lol, Iniesta and Zidane nko? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hazard will post better stats in a team like Madrid, Bayern, Barca playing alongside great forward in the game not Pedro, Willian, Costa.

Everyone will post better stats in those teams. The question is can he post Neymar numbers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:58pm On May 20, 2017
Ibime:

Of course there is bias in their score unless they use the exact same formula when weighting their total score. That is obvious.

If you can post Kante Vs Dembele total score from both sites, that should be able to prove bias from one or the other. Don't lock yourself into argument that can be disproved by exception using one example instantly.

You might be right.

Buy can you just post the total score instead of just the attack score for Hazard and Sanchez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:59pm On May 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

So the question is, Is Costa discriminating Hazard assists from fabregas assists

Have you SEEN Costa waste clear cut chances by Hazard or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

KDB has the goals/assists total and the creativity and vision for me.

The Hazard WPOTY debate is hinged on hoping to win World Cup or Euros which has not happened yet, so as far as I am concerned that is pie in the sky speculation for now.

What I have in my hand right now is goals/assists and my personal preference for who I think is more dangerous to opposition.
you didn't answer that of ozil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02am On May 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Iniesta and Zidane nko? grin grin grin

They won the world cup being regular players star of the team and MOTM in the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2017
airmark:

cheesy
Most fat people always want to bully. Thats why i loved watching mike tyson knocked out fat bums in few minutes. Zizou is a fraud to them cos he didnt have the numbers. To them cavani is the real deal with 54 goals+assists.

Dont mind him, he would turn a blind eye to that rating. Meanwhile he was trying to play a fast one on you with that squawka ish. Ask him to post alexis and hazard's defence score, you will know the reason alexis has higher attack score. It's not a rocket science, everyone with sound brain will figure that out quickly.

You better pray Hazard scores tomorrow, if not I am coming for you as per our earlier debate. I left you alone earlier because you tried to obfuscate the debate when the numbers showed clear bias in your Squawka rating. I left it to see if Hazard scores tomorrow or not, so you will have no wiggle room to muddy the debate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:02am On May 21, 2017
Cypmeni:
I only know football experts rating hazard among the bests not some dudes in a local forum who hasn't play football before

Seriously, I don't know what these two people want to turn themselves to on nairaland.

Hazard has made top 7/8 in Ballon D'or rating without high number of goals/assists nor even UCL final sef, look at him bringing Ross Barkley into the discourse. What has Ross won in his life, who recognises him. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On May 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Have you SEEN Costa waste clear cut chances by Hazard or not?

WHich striker hasnt wasted clear cut chances created by a midfielder? Has Costa not wasted chances created by Fabregas?

So why does Fabregas have more assists than Hidden

That can only mean Fabregas constantly delivers quality assists while Hidden most time just lumps the ball and hopes Costa does something with it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2017
Nihilist:

You might be right.

Buy can you just post the total score instead of just the attack score for Hazard and Sanchez?

You want trap me abi?

No I've already provided proof of concept with Kante and Dembele example.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:03am On May 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

They won the world cup being MOTM in the final

Playing for a better team than Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:05am On May 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHich striker hasnt wasted clear cut chances created by a midfielder? Has Costa not wasted chances created by Fabregas?

So why does Fabregas have more assists than Hidden

That can only mean Fabregas constantly delivers quality assists while Hidden most time just lumps the ball and hopes Costa does something with it

Why does Hazard has more Chances created than Fabregas?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Seriously, I don't know what these two people want to turn themselves to on nairaland.

Hazard has made top 7/8 in Ballon D'or rating without high number of goals/assists nor even UCL final sef, look at him bringing Ross Barkley into the discourse. What has Ross won in his life, who recognises him. grin grin

You are 1of the people I respect here because of ur knowledge of the game

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:06am On May 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

A third of Costa's goals this season have come from set pieces which the likes of Fabregas and Willian take.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:07am On May 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Why does Hazard has more Chances created than Fabregas?

Because Fabregas is selective about his passes waits for the right run that will increase the chance of scoring while Hidden just does like Zaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:08am On May 21, 2017
Nihilist:
A third of Costa's goals this season have come from set pieces which the likes of Fabregas and Willian take.

Fabregas doesnt even start regularly this season,

How many goals did Costa score directly from Fabregas set piece this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:09am On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

Everyone will post better stats in those teams. The question is can he post Neymar numbers?

That's left to be seen.

I have told y'all, its either Hazard joins Madrid or Conte gets a reliable striker, attacker and midfielder to ease Chelsea's burden off Hazard.

This season, Hazard was more dangerous to Man city than De bryune was to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

did iniesta post neymar numbers to make the podium?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:12am On May 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Fabregas doesnt even start regularly this season,

How many goals did Costa score directly from Fabregas set piece this season

I cba to do a full breakdown but Fab has assisted Costa 4 times in the league this season, Matic 3.

And 6 of Costa's goals are from set piece.

I'm sure at least 2 of those set piece goals are from Matic flickons. Maybe in the morning I'll go and review the tapes on YouTube
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:13am On May 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Because Fabregas is selective about his passes waits for the right run that will increase the chance of scoring while Hidden just does like Zaha

Hazard scored beautiful point-winning goals against ALL the big teams this season, Arsenal, Spurs, Man city, Man utd, Liverpool, Everton.

There is a reason he has been the only attacker with a guaranteed spot in the team since he joined.

He doesn't do like Zaha at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:15am On May 21, 2017
Greatihex:
did iniesta post neymar numbers to make the podium?

grin grin grin Bad guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:17am On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

You want trap me abi?

No I've already provided proof of concept with Kante and Dembele example.

You should have just stuck to that Kante v Dembrle argument instead if trying to play a fast one in the Hazard discussion.

Of course, each site has it's own subjective metrics and bias, but if they were unanimous about Hazard being better than Sanchez thus far thus season, then it sends a very loud message.

Ibime I wish Hazard leaves Chelsea for Madrid today so that he can catch a serviceable Ororo. You will see what the boy is made of. That dude can be foolish sometimes BUT I have no doubt in my mind that he can do better than Neymar with the right supporting cast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

You better pray Hazard scores tomorrow, if not I am coming for you as per our earlier debate. I left you alone earlier because you tried to obfuscate the debate when the numbers showed clear bias in your Squawka rating. I left it to see if Hazard scores tomorrow or not, so you will have no wiggle room to muddy the debate.

Trust me, i know your antics. It's DOA. What do you have to say about dayo's whoscored rating? May be you need to forward KDB's goals+assists to dayo to help you deliver his data to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (19163) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Leyqute(m), A001, Amigoss, BlueMann, bandely(m), CallTheCops(m), zeusis(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.