Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10578704 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2017
fourfourfour:

actual wanted to put hummels der, dani alves played wing back.... not right back
Boathand did nothing this season. One of the flops of the season for bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
PietroRico:
he's about to break the world record transfer fee for a goalkeeper, but Jose is the chequebook manager, while baldiola turns anything he touches to gold

Damned if he does, damned if he does not.
Meanwhile, Rafa Benitez finished 3rd with the Europa Cup for CFC but he was let go.#Perspective
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
fourfourfour:
unbeatable eleven

1. coutious
2. Cesar Azi 4. Bonucci 5. Godin 3.Marcelo
6. Kante
8. Kross 10. Debruyne
7. Hazard 9. Lewandoski 11. Neymar

see if u can build a better more balanced eleven dan dis
Remove de Bruyne and neymar.

Rather have erikssen/isco and messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2017
bigkesh:

Ramsey??
Herrera??
Iniesta

Based on this season performance!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Jesus
read well Mr. Based on the previous players he listed I gave him 1-10 players who did well for their clubs..

If you think Herrera and Iniesta did not do well this season for thier clubs, you are not watching football then.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 1:39pm On May 29, 2017
fourfourfour:
best central midfield (cool in d world...
1. Kross
2. Inesta
3. Modric
4. Koke
5. Pogba
6. Erickson (Tottenham)
7. Thiago (bayern)
8. Fabregas
9. Ramsey
10. Herrara (man U)
Ramsey? Hererra? Wtf grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:
The only sensible players we have currently

Courtois

Azpilicueta

Luiz (manageable)

Kante

Fabregas (Manageable if we get Verratti)

Hazard

The rest na wash. Only good as second 11.

Players needed to complete first 11

.......................................Courtois..................................

....Azpilicueta.....Luiz.....a good DC/step up Cahill....a good LB.......

............. . .....Fabregas...........Kante.........Verratti...................

...................Sanchez..........Mbappe/Abraham.........Hazard
so if you be coach you will lead a team to play over 60 matches with mbappe and Abraham ??

How can you write off Pedro and William regards to what they bring to a team.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 1:55pm On May 29, 2017
Conte on Victor Moses Diving incident

'Sometimes I think it could be tiredness and I don't think he did it with the real intention,' said Conte.
'We are at the end of the season and a lot of players are tired and then there is a lot of pressure. It is not a good situation to dive, but Moses is an honest player. If there was this situation he was tired, and he didn't want to cheat the referee.'

Whereas I admire Conte's reforms at Chelsea I must say this is just ridiculous..Tired?..This isn't defence this is absolute trash

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 1:57pm On May 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I no kuku argue dt one, Kante deserved it.

Hazard my number 1, Kante my number 2 fav players in the world right now.

So, na win win for me.

I like Messi too, Fabregas also.
Kante Of life..He's Chelsea's players player of the year..He doesn't need to be your favorite player..Esu kekere no want your favoritism baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
Eruditor:

Damned if he does, damned if he does not.
Meanwhile, Rafa Benitez finished 3rd with the Europa Cup for CFC but he was let go.#Perspective
Rafa na coach? From day one no one loved him at Chelsea, so it ws inevitable that he'll leave... and we are glad he left. How many weeks abi months did he last at Madrid? A useles coach tht signs quantity and always find it hard to have a 1st eleven. Mtcheeew!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2017
jonsnow92:

'Sometimes I think it could be tiredness and I don't think he did it with the real intention,' said Conte.
'We are at the end of the season and a lot of players are tired and then there is a lot of pressure. It is not a good situation to dive, but Moses is an honest player. If there was this situation he was tired, and he didn't want to cheat the referee.'

Whereas I admire Conte's reforms at Chelsea I must say this is just ridiculous..Tired?..This isn't defence this is absolute trash

What would you come up with, even though you have had the benefit of thinking of solution?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 2:41pm On May 29, 2017
nateevs:

What would you come up with, even though you have had the benefit of thinking of solution?
Saying Victor Moses was tired wasn't just it at all..Victor moses ran from his box all the way to Arsenal's box..If he was tired why didn't he collapse in his own half?..Why fall hysterically in the opponents Box..

As regards what I'll have come up with..If I were Conte with his great diplomatic skills.."I'll say well I haven't seen the replays,I'll speak to the player concerned,Diving is wrong but sadly its part of the game now,I'm happy with Moses's performance"

Rather than saying he was tired.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 3:08pm On May 29, 2017
Europe eleven
1. Neuer
2. Peres (roma) 4. Matinez (Bayern) 5. Hummels 3. Sandro
6. Thiago (bayern)
8. Keita 10. Pobga
7. Messi 9. Mertens 11. C-ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 3:09pm On May 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
Saying Victor Moses was tired wasn't just it at all..Victor moses ran from his box all the way to Arsenal's box..If he was tired why didn't he collapse in his own half?..Why fall hysterically in the opponents Box..

As regards what I'll have come up with..If I were Conte with his great diplomatic skills.."I'll say well I haven't seen the replays,I'll speak to the player concerned,Diving is wrong but sadly its part of the game now,I'm happy with Moses's performance"

Rather than saying he was tired.

moses looked tired from d very first whistle n it showed thru out d game

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2017
fourfourfour:
unbeatable eleven

1. coutious
2. Cesar Azi 4. Bonucci 5. Godin 3.Marcelo
6. Kante
8. Kross 10. Debruyne
7. Hazard 9. Lewandoski 11. Neymar

see if u can build a better more balanced eleven dan dis
Hazard instead of Ronaldo, Messi or Suarez? LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:44pm On May 29, 2017
My Euro 11:

---------------Buffon------------

---D.Alvez---Chielini--Barzagli---Marcelo--

----------------Casemiro-----------

---Ronaldo-----Modric-----Hazard----

-----------Messi----Luis Suarez------
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
You guys have won the Double, right? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
jonsnow92:

He is right.. if you have played the game either locally or professionally you will understand what he said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
fourfourfour:

moses looked tired from d very first whistle n it showed thru out d game
Stop been one sided..He was tired?..that incident happened in the second half..He didn't fall in his half,..Y didnt he fall even in the opponents half?..the best place to show tiredness was the opponnents box?..He ran 100m senior boys to the opponents box and he fell without been touched and the best excuse you all can come up with is tiredness??..Ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 4:09pm On May 29, 2017
hensben:
He is right.. if you have played the game either locally or professionally you will understand what he said.
I dont have to play setting post to know that excuse is ridiculous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:16pm On May 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
so if you be coach you will lead a team to play over 60 matches with mbappe and Abraham ??

How can you write off Pedro and William regards to what they bring to a team.. undecided

Dey are my second choice players

Mbappe led Monaco to the UCL Semi finals
Mbappe 's goals helped Monaco win the Ligue 1 Title ahead of PSG, Lyon etc

Maybe you don't even know.

He can lead Chelsea's attack sir.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Dey are my second choice players

Mbappe led Monaco to the UCL Semi finals
Mbappe 's goals helped Monaco win the Ligue 1 Title ahead of PSG, Lyon etc

Maybe you don't even know.

He can lead Chelsea's attack sir.
mbappe cannot lead a Chelsea attack full of pressure playing 4 competitive matches.. If he goes on a goal drought like an experience strikers does. He will experience massive breakdown psychological.

He can do it in Monaco where pressures are low not in Chelsea...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:06pm On May 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
mbappe cannot lead a Chelsea attack full of pressure playing 4 competitive matches.. If he goes on a goal drought like an experience strikers does. He will experience massive breakdown psychological.

That is a pretty serious concern...

Can he deal with knowing that Chelsea won't stop looking for someone better even when he's playing well?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
lordfalcao:

d media will eat him alive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:32pm On May 29, 2017
jonsnow92:

and how is that thrash exactly?

Go and analyse the video very well. Moses looked more like he fell after very few contact not because he did it on purpose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
lordfalcao:

Dey disiv urself Mr psychologist cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2017
Nihilist:

That is a pretty serious concern...

Can he deal with knowing that Chelsea won't stop looking for someone better even when he's playing well?
they think the pressure around Costa is what many strikers can handle,. Costa is handling his own well because he has been a ghetto boy from birth with a sendless attitude..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
they think the pressure around Costa is what many strikers can handle,. Costa is handling his own well because he has been a ghetto boy from birth with a sendless attitude..

Who says Mbappe is not a ghetto boy? Are you assuming he is not because he is 18?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fourfourfour: 7:11pm On May 29, 2017
mbappe was as good as lukaku wen he was 18...

wait... lukaku was better : D
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:13pm On May 29, 2017
Huddersfield hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
Chelsea enquires about Jerome boateng according to daily mail. shocked

I don't know the cheap weed this board is smoking. Make them no try am ooo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
Man city reject make dem no try am oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2017
nateevs:

Who says Mbappe is not a ghetto boy? Are you assuming he is not because he is 18?
Costa is what we call a typical IME OGBE boy in Onitsha.. You should try to read Costa childhood stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.