Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10529920 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
hensben:
club debt Chelsea zero£. Wetin you get to say about that one

All clubs have debt ogbeni! Your earnings are what helps you avoid the dangers associated with debt! That's what keeps you at the level of the tier 1 status of the books of good creditors! That's what insures the confidence of your investors remain on the "no shaking scale"!

United's debt is 700m while we are worth 2.5billy! One phone call and those debts instantly become toast in any eventuality! Tell that jewish Russian to double his hustle..... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Funlord2:

All clubs have debt ogbeni! Your earnings are what helps you avoid the dangers associated with debt! That's what keeps you at the level of the tier 1 status of the books of good creditors! That's what insures the confidence of your investors remain on the "no shaking scale"!

United's debt is 700m while we are worth 2.5billy! One phone call and those debts instantly become toast in any eventuality! Tell that jewish Russian to double his hustle..... wink
minus your club's debt from their income generated let's see what's remaining.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
timbros:
Meanwhile AC Milan have confirmed the signing of Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg....

That guy could have been a terrific backup for Alonso in that LWB position.

Chai, see as my guys just dey move.

Teilemans, now Ricardo!

Backup ke? Rodriguez would send Alonso packing. What Alonso does good, Rodriguez does perfect.

No be say them say. I be big fan of the Swiss.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
I'm not just comfortable with lukaku

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2017
I really hope it's just another rumour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Lukaku signing is disaster in waiting, except conte does magic on him like Moses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Apart from the prohibitive fee which must be even more annoying considering he used to be your player I don't really get what Costa does better than Lukaku. While Europe might not be a given he would certainly sodomize defences in the league. That one na sure banker. Even your defenders can testify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2017
nateevs:
I really hope it's just another rumour.

Bruh, I will so troll you..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2017
If lukaku is 80m, then hazard should be 200m. BTW, I still don't think we can replace hazard even if we use that amount(200m) to buy 4good players. There are only two players better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Off ball movement lukaku is average, interplay with attackers he is predictable, ball control he's not good, pressing of opponent defender he's lazy as f and Chelsea want to sign him for 80m£. Are they even aware we are no longer in drogba, Terry, Lampard, Essien's era were jambody is useful. This will be another case of Benteke to Liverpool.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Like I have earlier posited, I don't like lukaku. But, I don't care who Chelsea signs. What I know is, win ucl for me next season. Lukaku better not flop.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2017
A40:
Apart from the prohibitive fee which must be even more annoying considering he used to be your player I don't really get what Costa does better than Lukaku. While Europe might not be a given he would certainly sodomize defences in the league. That one na sure banker. Even your defenders can testify
tell me u didn't mean it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Segadem:
tell me u didn't mean it?
What is Diego Costa's highest scoring total since he arrived England let me list how many times Lukaku has broken it. I wouldn't even go into the fact that he is 5 years younger. That kid is a natural goal scorer abeg let's leave sentiment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2017
... and I so much hate left-footed strikers. They usually find it hard to shoot accurately(except tap-ins) with their weaker foot unlike right-footed dudes that can easily do it with their left foot.

I don't want to be watching a player turning and turning and turning... trying to position himself well in order to shoot comfortably with his strong foot, hence allowing the defenders time to cover and impede him.

GOSH!!! I weak...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Madrid want £78m for Morata??

They are mad....like really really mad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Emaprince:
... and I so much hate left-footed strikers. They usually find it hard to shoot accurately(except tap-ins) with their weaker foot unlike right-footed dudes that can easily do it with their left foot.

I don't want to be watching a player turning and turning and turning... trying to position himself well in order to shoot comfortably with his strong foot, hence allowing the defenders time to cover and impede him.

GOSH!!! I weak...

Left footers are more accurate abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
£80m for Lukaku is pisstake. I rather manage Batman as first choice

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Emaprince:
If lukaku is 80m, then hazard should be 200m. BTW, I still don't think we can replace hazard even if we use that amount(200m) to buy 4good players. There are only two players better than him.

True talk only two and we know dem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Cypmeni:

True talk only two and we know dem
Smalling and Rooney. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ibime:

Left footers are more accurate abeg
the only left footer I know that is very accurate is messi. Left foot strikers hardly make it consistently..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
lordfalcao:
the only left footer I know that is very accurate is messi. Left foot strikers hardly make it consistently..
lets say Messi is a winger. The only left foot striker I like is Van Persie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
lordfalcao:

How many left-foot strikers do you know that are crap? All I know is most left footers are very good at striking the ball from Rivaldo to Raul to Vieiri to Di-Stefano to Johan Cruyff to Puskas to George Hagi to Van Persie even to Amuneke and Patrick Mboma. A left footer finds it very easy to take opposition defenders by surprise because their brain is wired to go in the direction of a right footer 90% of the time.

I can only speak for myself, but in my uni days and youth amateur career, this left foot got me some golden boots. wink

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ibime..I thought you were a midfielder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
obainojazz:
Ibime..I thought you were a midfielder?

I play every position left or central.

Midfielder in youth career till 17, left-back in College till 19, Striker in Uni. . . . .and centre-back during Masters year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigkesh:
Madrid want £78m for Morata??

They are mad....like really really mad

They believe man utd na maga and enough money to throw in the air. Real will just add peanuts and buy mbappe. soft work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
airmark:

They believe man utd na maga and enough money to throw in the air. Real will just add peanuts and buy mbappe. soft work.
That makes sense

Morata is the Pogba of strikers anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ibime:

I play every position left or central.

Midfielder in youth career till 17, left-back in College till 19, Striker in Uni. . . . .and centre-back during Masters year.
No wonder you a master football analyst. #Respect.
I put some of what you say in my play... and I've been winning man of the match back to back. Won best player in a cup I played recently. Then I could dribble someone's destiny out of him, but now..I'm sure bet to score(Literally, People bet on me to score).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ibime:

How many left-foot strikers do you know that are crap? All I know is most left footers are very good at striking the ball from Rivaldo to Raul to Vieiri to Di-Stefano to Johan Cruyff to Puskas to George Hagi to Van Persie even to Amuneke and Patrick Mboma. A left footer finds it very easy to take opposition defenders by surprise because their brain is wired to go in the direction of a right footer 90% of the time.

I can only speak for myself, but in my uni days and youth amateur career, this left foot got me some golden boots. wink

Left footers tend to be exceptional with their left foot but useless with the right while right footers tend to be a bit more balanced.
Good examples of the latter are Cruyff and Di Stefano who were not left footers but actually right footers who could use their less dominant (left) foot very well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

Left footers tend to be exceptional with their left foot but useless with the right while right footers tend to be a bit more balanced.
Good examples of the latter are Cruyff and Di Stefano who were not left footers but actually right footers who could use their less dominant (left) foot very well.

That is true, but Maradona once told Pele that if you have a good left foot, you don't need a right one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
obainojazz:
I've been winning man of the match back to back. Won best player in a cup I played recently. Then I could dribble someone's destiny out of him, but now..I'm sure bet to score(Literally, People bet on me to score).

Correct guy. Dribbling is the cornerstone of amateur football though because most amateur players don't know how to pass quickly and use passing to hurt opponents, so dribbling remains the biggest weapon for an amateur footballer. It's only at pro-level that dribbling starts to become redundant, so don't lose your dribbling skills.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
A40:

What is Diego Costa's highest scoring total since he arrived England let me list how many times Lukaku has broken it. I wouldn't even go into the fact that he is 5 years younger. That kid is a natural goal scorer abeg let's leave sentiment
what is the essence of scoring ten goals against teams like Hull city, Sunderland and disappeared in a more decisive games or in the next three games
Ask yourself this question, how many big teams Lukaku scored against this season? None except Man city
Numbers of goal(s) do(es) not equal to numbers of points, Barca, Roma and Totteham score than the winner of their respective leagues, also Aubemayang of Dotmond, Edin Dzeco of Roma, Cavani of Psg, Messi of Barca and Harry Kane of Totteham score many goals in their team yet they didn't win the league
Diego Costa score some decisive goals for us this season, you know a 1:0 win in three games will give u 9 points while Lukaku 9 goals in one game will give Everton 3 points, and what is the essense of scoring four goals against small team and disappeared in the next three games

The koko be say, we don't want him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Segadem:
what is the essence of scoring ten goals against teams like Hull city, Sunderland and disappeared in a more decisive games or in the next three games
Ask yourself this question, how many big teams Lukaku scored against this season? None except Man city
Numbers of goal(s) do(es) not equal to numbers of points, Barca, Roma and Totteham score than the winner of their respective leagues, also Aubemayang of Dotmond, Edin Dzeco of Roma, Cavani of Psg, Messi of Barca and Harry Kane of Totteham score many goals in their team yet they didn't win the league
Diego Costa score some decisive goals for us this season, you know a 1:0 win in three games will give u 9 points while Lukaku 9 goals in one game will give Everton 3 points, and what is the essense of scoring four goals against small team and disappeared in the next three games

The koko be say, we don't want him grin
He scored against Arsenal and Spurs this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bestmutiu2019(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.