Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

He got exhausted by Jan as usual, it showed in the team's gameplay, and almost cost the team EPL.
Remember CL.
I will take this as a man u fan trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

He got exhausted by Jan as usual, it showed in the team's gameplay, and almost cost the team EPL.
Remember CL.

Stop disgracing Ursef here! Please go back to Ur thread.tx

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Stop disgracing Ursef here! Please go back to Ur thread.tx
lordfalcao:
I will take this as a man u fan trolling.

I speak the truth, lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

All together Costa scored 20 EPL goals or so, Morata will be lucky to score 10, before he expires by January.

wen u tell urself lie a lot u begin to believe it, How many goals did Morata scored in all Competition last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:
Morata has more UCL goals in 4 years than Manchester United XI combined
hahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:

wen u tell urself lie a lot u begin to believe it, How many goals did Morata scored in all Competition last season?
Ok you win bro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:

God have Messi
Na only them dey break bank for a player wey never play night football(ucl).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

All together Costa scored 20 EPL goals or so, Morata will be lucky to score 10, before he expires by January.

As long as those 10 are home & away winners against Manure Urinated, Spuds, Gooners, Loserpool and the bald one across the other side of Manchester. I'm ok

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
Na only them dey break bank for a player wey never play night football(ucl).

Na mentality na, you can take a team out of Thursday night football but you can't take Thursday night football out of the team. Na why dem buy lukuluku.

Down may they go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2017
agrovick:

As long as those 10 are home & away winners against Manure Urinated, Spuds, Gooners, Loserpool and the bald one across the other side of Manchester. I'm ok

bro u correct, infact make he give us those goals against title rivals and leave the rest for William Pedro and Hazard to dismantle hahahahahahha. nice thought
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
agrovick:

Na mentality na, you can take a team out of Thursday night football but you can't take Thursday night football out of the team. Na why dem buy lukuluku.

Down may they go
Lol..chai.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2017
This manU fans just infest here, they no allow us analyse future important matters.

As much as I like Lukaku....But 90m for a player that hasn't played in the UCL is a big turn off. Say 50m is good price.

I maybe ignorant, has it ever happened buying a player 90m with only local league identification even with goals? Is it Jazz or Magad we would call this.

Bale In 2011 and 2013 was named PFA Players' Player of the Year, and was named in the UEFA Team of the Year. In 2013, he was also named PFA Young Player of the Year and the FWA Footballer of the Year before signing for Madrid around 91m....

Can we move to next week already where we sign Chamberlain... I think conte would probably use him to replace Moses. Moses in that wing is off the hook. For an attacker to be outshined in attack by Alonso is off to me. We would have seen his weakness more in defence but it's been covered by Azpli & Kante, IMO.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Thecassanova:
This manU fans just infest here, they no allow us analyse future important matters.

As much as I like Lukaku....But 90m for a player that hasn't played in the UCL is a big turn off. Say 50m is good price.

I maybe ignorant, has it ever happened buying a player 90m with only local league identification even with goals? Is it Jazz or Magad we would call this.

Bale In 2011 and 2013 was named PFA Players' Player of the Year, and was named in the UEFA Team of the Year. In 2013, he was also named PFA Young Player of the Year and the FWA Footballer of the Year before signing for Madrid around 91m....

Can we move to next week already where we sign Chamberlain... I think conte would probably use him to replace Moses. Moses in that wing is off the hook. For an attacker to be outshined in attack by Alonso is off to me. We would have seen his weakness more in defence but it's been covered by Azpli, IMO.

100 million thats wat Maga united paid

75 million fee

15 million add-ons

10 million to send rooney to the other side
total

100 mila

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:
Cuadrado,djib,hector,maziaga,omeruo etc should be sold off asap. I wonder why we have to keep fvcktards around.

Marina and Emenalo's panic and tendentious buys.

It's even more crazy knowing that we still have these average joes on the corridors of Cobham yet sold off promising youth graduates like Ake and Chalobah.

I believe Djilobodji is no longer with us. Dude is gearing up for Championship life with Sunderland.

Cuadrado is on a two years loan at Juventus, he is ending up there.

Hector who had a loan spell at E.Frankfurt and Omeruo are the ones in a limbo. Lalaboi even talk say make we give the former time at Chelsea, the thunder wey go fire Lala still dey do press-up.

Conversely, Miazga is one fella who MIGHT turn out to be good business for us. I saw his game with the US team, and he looks quite a different player from the chap that arrived last year.

His footwork is almost top notch and he is quite good at reading the game. Unlike, many defs out there, this guy knows when to go with a lunge and when not to.

He might not be assured of a place now, but at 22, I can boldly say he has a future here. He needs a bigger competition than the one he had at Vitesse last season.

Physically, the 6-foot-4 center back has begun to fill out his once-skinny frame. A loan deal with an EPL team would definitely expedite his development.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
Lol..chai.

As dem don choose to camp for here, dem no go hear am finish.

spartacus11:

bro u correct, infact make he give us those goals against title rivals and leave the rest for William Pedro and Hazard to dismantle hahahahahahha. nice thought

The look on Jose Maureen's face when it happens is what I'm looking forward to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chelsea team v Arsenal:

Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Batshuayi, Pedro.

#CFCTour

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
The champions get to bring special luggage on tour!
#CFCTour

we use style get Fans for East side shall, all is blue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Get well soon Eden cry cry

Raumdeuter's plan for your life and career will never come to pass... Amen

#myfutureworldbeater

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
#myfutureworldbeater
just hate to see my beloved in crushes, Get well soon, missed u on d Tour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

#myfutureworldbeater
Get well soon Eden.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:

I knew this fool's own would be the worst cheesy

He preferred a wasteman like Missvani to Lukaku

Guess who supported him,the ever dumb weedtaker.....Oponu omo

Two idiots

The smart sircumalot warned the idiot ooo

Bleep off dunce
na ur papa be dumb, see dis smalli o, you really de smart undecided
bigkesh:
I am a better forward than Morata
How can a CF worth more millions than his career goals

Don't tell me he his better than Solanke abeg
We are going to start benching our Super potentials for other clubs average potentials

Icardi,Lacazette,Alcacer,Dybala,Gabriel Jesus and co are way way way way better

Kante you no buy......Nainggolan you can't capture....... Koulibaly na long story.....Bonucci na distant dream

A Public school Class 'board' is way more reliable than Chelsea's

We have like 600 Morata in Agbowo alone
Lol just negodu, dopejemi abeg come laugh dis native doctor for me grin grin

lacazette wey u de curse everyday cc Lordfalcao your 70miL hot cake is not better than paco fvckin alcacer despite UCL appearance grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
weedtaker:
na ur papa be dumb, see dis smalli o, you really de smart undecided Lol just negodu, dopejemi abeg come laugh dis native doctor for me grin grin
grin grin grin grin I don die...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Morata really isn't better than solange Abi solanke.. No be lie he talk

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:
Cerezo-"We are close to Diego Costa"

Halleluyah!!!!

Now let's sign Mauro Icardi or Gabriel Jesus and maybe Angel Correa

Icardi is a must abeg,no Morata or Barbosa nonsense please.....
]

Icardi or Jesus/Michy/Traore/Correa.............Fire mehn,Fire
Lol angel correa grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
weedtaker:
na ur papa be dumb, see dis smalli o, you really de smart undecided Lol just negodu, dopejemi abeg come laugh dis native doctor for me grin grin

lacazette wey u de curse everyday cc Lordfalcao your 70miL hot cake is not better than paco fvckin alcacer despite UCL appearance grin

Chaiiiii.....bigkesh he catch you for here sha! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chaiii bigkesh you have made a lot of mistakes than needs redemption..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Weedtaker keep up the good job. Enter airmark next

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:

I love Morata jare.. .............

As a back up
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Willian misses a glorious chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Willian missed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
Chaiii bigkesh you have made a lot of mistakes than needs redemption..

Naaah....I don't think so. If you dig through my post too, you will also see were I bashed Morata. I only started supporting his buy when he joined us for a lesser fee compared to what was being quoted for him before.

Na cfc player now so na to support am till the end and that is what kesh is doing right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Moses needs to work on his crosses

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.