Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506331 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Airmark, u sure say no be you get this 1 million stake. grin grin grin

Omo that one na die o. Even if we are playing against lobi starts, i won't risk that much. Chai, 1m like that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
chic2pimp:

Mate just watched her on family fortunes. Mehn Chic is still as hot as ever(My British teenage crush). Like fine wine, She gets better with age.

That was Her cowardly Ex Boyfriend. She was incredibly young though.
All these girls from late 90s to mid noughties wey person go dey trip madly for, meanwhile one guy somewhere dey use dem like rag.

Mel B
Lisa Maffia
Tulisa
Jamelia

Etc

All use liked rags.

Well such is life sha. If person fit cheat on Beyonce....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho bought well he bought players who are used to the league and dont need time to settle in. He is going to buldoze his way to the league

It will be a huge disappointment if he doesnt win it easily

I hope your serbia olofinjana is not one of the new players, bought well to win the league.

raumdeuter:

I told them Matic was albino version of Olofinjana na so dem shout some even called him best DM until Mourinho even Hiddink begin bench am

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

DId I say City were going to win the league last season?

ok just seen your post. . it states that that city were the strongest team at that time and that form could change in December or march..

You were right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
PietroRico:
grin
Laye.. Pep still has the best squad in the league and is the title favourite this season.

E no get how you wan twist am reach
yeah, the pep's team is rich in carbohydrate, rich in protein, minerals and vitamin ,yet the supposed best coach in some people's mind can not make the team balance as in balance diet grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
airmark:

I hope your serbia olofinjana is not one of the new players, bought well to win the league.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bilic barely escaped sack last year this might be the year he gets the hammer.

They have really regressed badly, No one to create in their team and they are not as solid as they used to be.

Kouyate, Lanzini, Antonio, Carrol out injured didnt help matters. Those Masuaku and Obiang, where he dey go buy his own players sef
get the hammer grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
hoopLA:

I don't understand why age is the basis for your argument.
City had enough quality in that side to mount a title challenge.Pep had some time to figure the age part out given that he knew he would be city boss months in advance and could have identified it and taken action on it prior to the start of last season.unless you're implying he was inept in realizing the "age" "problem" ,he will still have excuses in May if he fails to win the league.if he decided to retroactively deal with the glaring problem after a full year at the helm then he may not be as smart as you give him credit for given that he should have seen it from a distance

My point is, I still don't see how age was the issue with city last season.

Football is a game for young people. City had 4 full backs who were over 30. That is a problem. City had the 17th oldest team in the league last season

Compared to the other title rivals City was too old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
PietroRico:
grin
Laye.. Pep still has the best squad in the league and is the title favourite this season.

E no get how you wan twist am reach
Manure has d best squard as at now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
airmark:

Serbian Olofinjana was so good that he was shipped away. He is on record one of few players who was subbed in by Mourinho and subbed out in the same game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
raumdeuter:
Man Utd are title favourites they should win the league easily
sounds like you have given up on the super apari manager who supposed to be bossing inferior epl, and showing all these small managers how its done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nihilist:

All these girls from late 90s to mid noughties wey person go dey trip madly for, meanwhile one guy somewhere dey use dem like rag.

Mel B
Lisa Maffia
Tulisa
Jamelia

Etc

All use liked rags.

Well such is life sha. If person fit cheat on Beyonce....

Hahaha you be winch o. Those nah the peeps wey dey crush on true true.

It's N-dubz N-dubz. Two thousand and sexy. Man I remember dem dayz.

21 seconds and Lisa were the only good things So Solid gave us. You know Lisa Maffia's daughter just graduated from Uni right?..Person dey shook am shooku shooku all those times we were crushing smh. She had early around 16/17 I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Serbian Olofinjana was so good that he was shipped away. He is on record one of few players who was subbed in by Mourinho and subbed out in the same game

So olofinjana is not one of the players that have mastered the league and would hit the ground running as you stated in your earlier post?

Thinking of how mou would go and spend 40m on a serbian olofinjana, and also tipped to win the league, with such player as his anchor in the middle. Apari take your L and go to vegas.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrBleach: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
My friend dropped $270 on Chelsea...LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The guy has been acting like Mr cool, deep down you can see the tears streaming down his eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Neymar will shine more in this french league. No wonder, di maria ran there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Semenya, Wambui and Niyonbasa my Good gawd..... No way are these trio women. I refuse to accept it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Semenya winning it again. This wilson babe fine o. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
airmark:

So olofinjana is not one of the players that have mastered the league and would hit the ground running as you stated in your earlier post?

Thinking of how mou would go and spend 40m on a serbian olofinjana, and also tipped to win the league, with such player as his anchor in the middle. Apari take your L and go to vegas.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Semenya winning it again. This wilson babe fine o. smiley

You should check out Wambui and Niyonbasa. Even better looking smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha you be winch o. Those nah the peeps wey dey crush on true true.

It's N-dubz N-dubz. Two thousand and sexy. Man I remember dem dayz.

21 seconds and Lisa were the only good things So Solid gave us. You know Lisa Maffia's daughter just graduated from Uni right?..Person dey shook am shooku shooku all those times we were crushing smh. She had early around 16/17 I think.

Low key, if you wanna see Lisa Maffia's baps, look for her appearance on celebrity botched bodies. I think it should be on 5od if it's not on Youtube.

It was disgusting but man still wanted to fap to that on principle. I was seriously conflicted about that one. Megaman don scatter the whole zanga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
pamcode:
We had better get it right as a team fast or we are done for. Everybody in the top six last season except us and Liverpool won.
No be by who first win. United always started poorly under SAF. Yet na we win league pass.

Anyways, i wont shed a tear if y'all lose again this weekend tho....
*In Tim Sherwood's voice*
"And its Harry Kaaaaaaaaaane....3-nil to Spurs!" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Football is a game for young people. City had 4 full backs who were over 30. That is a problem. City had the 17th oldest team in the league last season

Compared to the other title rivals City was too old
Your type will say anything to just stay in an argument even when it's obvious you don't have anything to say.
So then, according to your logic and argument,Man United had no business winning the 2010/11 and 2012/13 league titles since 3 of their starting back 4 (Rio, Vidic and Evra) were above your cut off age of 30 at those times.

Pep is either an idiot (after 6 months advance notice of knowing he would manage an "ageing" City side but decided to persist with the side for a full season till he achieved nothing with it before remembering they were old)or a hot air bag full of excuses for every failure.

This age thing is a sorry excuse as your bald head is for holding no hair.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
"Football is a game for young people "

Please how young, Mr Apari Ramuzaki ? grin cheesygrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hahahahahah Hero the hedgehog is killing me on the BBC. grin grin grin grin

Will truly miss Brendan Foster!.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
diggz:
Omo.....make I go camp for manU first. I have a feeling there will be a parry dere grin
Are u not entertained!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
chic2pimp:

You should check out Wambui and Niyonbasa. Even better looking smiley
I still find it hard to believe they are ladies. Flat titties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
I hope these girls make us proud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
airmark:

Omo that one na die o. Even if we are playing against lobi starts, i won't risk that much. Chai, 1m like that?

I wan cry for guy sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
elrony:
"Football is a game for young people "

Please how young, Mr Apari Ramuzaki ? grin cheesygrin
When people start losing credibility this is the kind of statement they start vomiting online.
Maybe Fabio Cannavaro was young as world player of the year at 33years old in 2006,or maybe he has another definition of "young" that we are not privy to.
His Germany sides have produced players who in their 30s have excelled in international competitions. Oliver Kahn was best player in 2002 World Cup at 33, just for starters. Lothar Matthau set the record for World Cup appearances at age 36 in France 98.

But bald vulture says football is for young people

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lana1:
No be by who first win. United always started poorly under SAF. Yet na we win league pass.

Anyways, i wont shed a tear if y'all lose again this weekend tho....
*In Tim Sherwood's voice*
"And its Harry Kaaaaaaaaaane....3-nil to Spurs!" grin
*In Tim Sherwood voice*
'And Man United title dreams are in tatters it Would take a miracle for them to win it now and it all caps up a disappointing season for them after such good start. grin angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Low key, if you wanna see Lisa Maffia's baps, look for her appearance on celebrity botched bodies. I think it should be on 5od if it's not on Youtube.

It was disgusting but man still wanted to fap to that on principle. I was seriously conflicted about that one. Megaman don scatter the whole zanga.

Nah I'd rather not spoil my Teenage fantasies thank you very much. Hers was a case of boob job gone wrong.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin you are a wasteman for real grin grin. He did man. One of them is even serving time for murder sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
I hope these girls make us proud.

I was expecting bronze after Jamaica pulled up, but as usual my country disappoints me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.