Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508015 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:
All the players released by Guardiola lets see the top clubs who picked them up

Joe Hart to Torino and now West Ham
Zabaleta signed West Ham
Clichy picked up by Istanbul Basaksehir
Kolarov picked up by Roma
Fernando picked up y Galatasaray
And Sagna picked up by fuccking no one

I wonder what all the top clubs in Europe are looking at and not picking up these great players since age is not a problem

did these players falsify their ages that fraudiolia didn't notice they were old? after all he outspent his rivals and yet carried on with players above 30
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
dopeJemi:
30-32 years, two ballon D'or, world player of the year, back to back Champions League, Euros, La liga, super cup, fifa world club cup, UEFA best player in Europe award, another ballon d'or incoming

all these in the space of 2years, above 30 so what are you saying

Ronaldo's best year in a Madrid shirt is above 30

Ronaldo's duty is to score goals. He had his highest scoring seasons at under 30.

Madrid owes those CL win to Ronaldo as much as they owe it to Ramos . Without the Ramos header and performance there would be no CL, No balon dor, No FIFA world club cup

Portugal actually won the Euros without him being on the field.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Messi Ronaldo Suarez, compare their performance when they were under 30 to when they were over 30

Why are Terry Lampard Drogba Rooney RvP not chased around by top teams currently? Anyone with a single digit IQ will tell you its related to their age

Its common knowledge that performance declines with age infact many managers don't give players over 30 more than a year contract. Picking one or 2 players who still play is like expecting a 42yr old to be scoring because Roger Milla once did it

I have no time to waste on subzero IQ people, Incase folks here didnt tell you I run a discrimination policy based on intelligence
It is you who has been arguing like a zombie.
If you are going by you "football is meant for young people" argument then you should be in a sanitarium by now.
Ogbeni stop elevating your shallow intelligence and sit down somewhere.
I've given you more than one instance of players over 30 who still put in more than decent shifts.
Instead of accepting that the age argument is flawed, you are here trying to form superior intellect.
Abeg go back to those soccer illiterates that follow Houston Dynamo and impress them with your falsehood. We know better here.

Pep bought mostly duds and failed to improve city with his purchases. His other dealings with the players he met there didn't help his cause. That was why he failed in his first season at City. Trying to propose an alternative age theory will get you nowhere.

Go back and think of the next lie you will blow here.
You cannot force your silly ideas on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
spartacus11:
oga na champions league Lukaku play yesterday?

Person dey talk Epl u dey talk champions league
No manure player has scored hattrick on his EPL debut

Dat was d question, if Lukaku will break d record yesterday. Na wa for u oh

This was your initial comment
spartacus11:

no body has ever score an hat-trick on his debut for Manure, will lukaku be d first to do it?

Show me where stated EPL? You said nobody has scored a debut hatrick for United, you didn't specify EPL, or is EPL the only competition that Man United participate in? Na your type de fail exam com blame lecturer say him wicked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
dopeJemi:
did these players falsify their ages that fraudiolia didn't notice they were old? after all he outspent his rivals and yet carried on with players above 30

How many players can he change at once? Can he change an entire 11 at once? The reasonable thing was to do was see over a season which of the over 30 can be managed and he chose Yaya Silva Fernandinho and Kompany. The others that cant be managed he already released them

So you were expecting him to change 11 players at once?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Funlord2:

That nigga is ill informed...why don't you just show him the debut video versus fernabache because some of them argue without knowing what they are even arguing about!

I SMH for the guy, he didn't say EPL debut hatrick, I corrected him, instead of accepting his mistake he kept arguing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
dopeJemi:

Especially when he knew he was going to assume the post like 6 months before hand.

Dayo hasn't told us how his signings last season fared being that Pep inherited a side that he (dayo) is claiming was old.
The Stones, Bravos, Nolitos, Gundigans that ended up creating more problems for City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
hoopLA:

It is you who has been arguing like a zombie.
If you are going by you "football is meant for young people" argument then you should be in a sanitarium by now.
Ogbeni stop elevating your shallow intelligence and sit down somewhere.
I've given you more than one instance of players over 30 who still put in more than decent shifts.
Instead of accepting that the age argument is flawed, you are here trying to form superior intellect.
Abeg go back to those soccer illiterates that follow Houston Dynamo and impress them with your falsehood. We know better here.

Pep bought mostly duds and failed to improve city with his purchases. His other dealings with the players he met there didn't help his cause. That was why he failed in his first season at City. Trying to propose an alternative age theory will get you nowhere.

Go back and think of the next lie you will blow here.
You cannot force your silly ideas on us.

You are an insult to foolish people.

You have given more than one instance of players over 30 doing well, Out of how many players in the world? So if out of 2,000 players you give instance of 10 doing well after 30 you have made sense?

You are just so clueless you cannot hit water if thrown over a boat.

Tell us why many managers who surely know more than you about football give players over 30 one year extensions

How can I force anything on you, You spent how many years in school yet still reason foolishly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
hoopLA:

Especially when he knew he was going to assume the post like 6 months before hand.

Dayo hasn't told us how his signings last season fared being that Pep inherited a side that he (dayo) is claiming was old.
The Stones, Bravos, Nolitos, Gundigans that ended up creating more problems for City.

Stones, Sane are a core member of his team, Gundogan is injured. WHen he wasnt injured he was playing regularly. Thats 3 out of 5 signings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
BlueAngel444:
When I said that account seems to be hacked or those views are simply just moving like the air, anywhere (no consistency, no point)

lalaboi:
Then. . . All of a sudden

Oh really? Who is we? how did you become a Llorente lover so quickly. I am amazed!

Holly Chet!

the same Llorente??
Bu didnt he say?
"Is it the same llorente, whose career is grinding to a halt you want to be banking on? Anyone suggesting llorente and batshuayi to lead our lines doesnt know once you win epl, the next season, one of every team's aims, is to beat the champions"

I am confused y'all! Can someone help me out?

At least you should all know who's 'high level' opinions you shouldn't take seriously on this board. I nor come here come fight o. I just jejely dey waka pass.

OR you can just call this #OperationExposeTheFrauds2017. Se01 Ep01

We Out

Hello Airmark, Cobham Express - Nairaland's leading parcel delivery brand. We believe these deadly shots picked up from 2.47 km (1.54 mi) away from your current location are actually headed your way.

This is an unusual delivery. When flammable and combustible mails that are nonmailable under the 343.21 or 343.22 are found in the mainstream, the procedures in POM 139.117 must be followed if the materials present an immediate threat to persons or property.

We urge you to be well prepared before checking these mails out. A thunder arrestor and fire extinguisher should be within your reach sir.

Sign Here Please. And just In case something happens upon checking these mails out, it was nice delivering to you.

Thank You.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many players can he change at once? Can he change an entire 11 at once? The reasonable thing was to do was see over a season which of the over 30 can be managed and he chose Yaya Silva Fernandinho and Kompany. The others that cant be managed he already released them

So you were expecting him to change 11 players at once?

since players above 30 is his undoing why didn't he make adjustments in that department first? why didn't he balance the team? you spent over a hundred and fifty million to see the players above 30 you can manage? is that not madness?

pep has no excuse why he didn't win the league last season and he sure has no excuse this season as he has bought younger and agile defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
dopeJemi:
since players above 30 is his undoing why didn't he make adjustments in that department first? why didn't he balance the team? you spent over a hundred and fifty million to see the players above 30 you can manage? is that not madness?
pep has no excuse why he didn't win the league last season and he sure has no excuse this season as he has bought younger and agile defenders

When Pep took over City team was 3rd oldest in the entire league and when he bought, he signed players who were young Stones, Sane, Gundogan were young, He continued the same thing this season signing younger players and selling older ones

Before the start of last season check your thread I said it that City has an old squad and he will have to change it, what I predicted exactly was what he did. Changed all the 4 Full backs and replaced them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo's duty is to score goals. He had his highest scoring seasons at under 30.

Madrid owes those CL win to Ronaldo as much as they owe it to Ramos . Without the Ramos header and performance there would be no CL, No balon dor, No FIFA world club cup

Portugal actually won the Euros without him being on the field.

still doesn't negate the fact that his best year came after 30, pep had a mixture of old and young last season, if we are owing Ronaldo's ballon D'or to his teammates, why didn't the younger players help the old legs out by delivery at least the EFL cup?

there is no excuse here man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
lalaboi:

Then. . . All of a sudden

Oh really? Who is we? how did you become a Llorente lover so quickly. I am amazed!

Holly Chet!

the same Llorente??
Bu didnt he say?
"Is it the same llorente, whose career is grinding to a halt you want to be banking on? Anyone suggesting llorente and batshuayi to lead our lines doesnt know once you win epl, the next season, one of every team's aims, is to beat the champions"

I am confused y'all! Can someone help me out?

At least you should all know who's 'high level' opinions you shouldn't take seriously on this board. I nor come here come fight o. I just jejely dey waka pass.

OR you can just call this #OperationExposeTheFrauds2017. Se01 Ep01

We out.

You are ridiculous. So if i list my preferred strikers by preference as

1. Belotti
2. Lukaku
3. Aguero
4. Icardi
5. Lacazette
6. Llorente
35. Morata

The situation made the first 5 unreachable, while we bought the one i put at number 35. Common sense will tell you that i may be boxed to a corner to opt for number 6 that is reachable, cos of unreliability of number 35. Have you not heard the saying "Half a loaf is better than none".

As at the point i made the comments about llorente, we had chances of buying belotti and other better strikers, so i could right him off. But when we settled for a morata and other better choices have been blocked, i opted for an inferior but the one that's of better quality to morata. This is not uncommon in everyday occurrences in life.

Everyone knows i don't like busquets, but if chelsea buys fellaini as dm today and busquets is the only dm available, i will prefer him to fellaini as my dm. It's monday, i don't want to call you a fool, but that's what you just showed you are here.

If you are not a backyard graduate and have worked in standard organisation, you should have come across this line:

When The Desirable is Not Available, The Available Becomes Desirable!

Below was my convo with diggz when he reminded me about llorente. Based on my reply, common sense will notify you the situation i found myself.

diggz:

You remember when I mentioned llorente abi? You go soon see who conte go prefer sign grin

airmark:

Anything that is better than morata is welcomed by me. Won't it be a shame if solanke of liverpool, that wasn't ready for our first team, outscores morata this season? We can't buy a top quality striker without coughing out serious amount and we are not ready for that. Gameiro still looks more ready than morata. He can still play for 3 years before morata finds his feet.

diggz:

It was this point I was trying to make you see back then. Llorente would have been a way cheaper option alongside batshuayi instead of morata. Worse case scenario in llorente we will have someone who doesn't get bullied easily,who can at least find the net couple of times and also knock the balls down or hold up play for the rest attackers to support him. That would have provided the much needed time for batshuayi to nail a spot or get sold or loaned out next season.

Anyways, let's wait to see wat d board will come up with.

airmark:

Yea, at this point we just need a replacement real quick, no matter the age. I dont know how morata will not get bullied, starting our matches.
We cant wait for him man.

You are really a dull boi. Never knew you are still pained since yesterday. Demola has used your mental settings to do hd streaming on his platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

When Pep took over City team was 3rd oldest in the entire league and when he bought, he signed players who were young Stones, Sane, Gundogan were young, He continued the same thing this season signing younger players and selling older ones

Before the start of last season check your thread I said it that City has an old squad and he will have to change it, what I predicted exactly was what he did. Changed all the 4 Full backs and replaced them

my point is, he had the luxury of changing at least 3 of 4 fullbacks last season and still adding a few up front but he decided not to, it's no one's fault he made that decision

does he have an excuse not to win the league this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
dopeJemi:

still doesn't negate the fact that his best year came after 30, pep had a mixture of old and young last season, if we are owing Ronaldo's ballon D'or to his teammates, why didn't the younger players help the old legs out by delivery at least the EFL cup?

there is no excuse here man

Ronaldos best year was the year he scored the most goals

So if this season Ronaldo scored 15 goals but his team win the treble, at the world cup, he gets injured first game and Portugal wins the world cup you will say this was his best season?

There were so many liabilities in City as at last year. He sent out Hart Mangala, Nasri, Dzeko Bony, Demichelis, Jovetic that is 6 at once So if he had sent out Navas, Zab Clichy, Kolarov Sagna last year

How many would that have been in one window?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nihilist:
These useless cobhams boys will not come and deliver package now.

Cobham Express are renowned for efficiency when the situation is simple mail delivery, not combustible mails.

We take our time to deliver those ones to avoid a repeat of what happened in Onitsha 1998.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
airmark:

You are ridiculous. So if i list my preferred strikers by preference as

1. Belotti
2. Lukaku
3. Aguero
4. Icardi
5. Lacazette
6. Llorente
35. Morata

The situation made the first 5 unreachable, while we bought the one i put at number 35. Common sense will tell you that i may be boxed to a corner to opt for number 6 that is reachable, cos of unreliability of number 35. Have you not heard the saying "Half a loaf is better than none".

As at the point i made the comments about llorente, we had chances of buying belotti and other better strikers, so i could right him off. But when we settled for a morata and other better choices have been blocked, i opted for an inferior but the one that's of better quality to morata. This is not uncommon in everyday occurrences in life.

Everyone knows i don't like busquets, but if chelsea buys fellaini as dm today and busquets is the only dm available, i will prefer him to fellaini as my dm. It's monday, i don't want to call you a fool, but that's what you just showed you are here.

If you are not a backyard graduate and have worked in standard organisation, you should have come across this line:

When The Desirable is Not Available, The Available Becomes Desirable!

You are really a boi.

You are not only a liar and a fraud, you are also a shameless adult. If you fulcked up, you should own it with pride and not come and tell us this bullcrap. How can you go from 'God forbid' as in the case of Llorente to the state of wanting him to become Chelsea's striking saviour. Have you no shame?

You also stated Chelsea should be winning the champions league this coming season. After how things went versus burnley you changed mouth to the below.

airmark:

Mine is top 5. Only a miracle will make us win the epl with what we have on ground.

Shame on you airmark. Shame on you!

At this point we should re-enact that popular scene from GOT. .

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
lalaboi:

You are not only a liar and a fraud, you are also a shameless adult. If you fulcked up, you should own it with pride and not come and tell us this bullcrap. How can you go from 'God forbid' as in the case of Llorente to the state of wanting him to become Chelsea's striking saviour. Have you no shame?

You also stated Chelsea should be winning the champions league this coming season. After how things went versus burnley you changed mouth to the below.

Shame on you airmark. Shame on you!

At this point we should re-enact that popular scene from GOT. .

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

The shame is on you trying to construct castle in the air. Diggz is my witness and anyone that followed us that time, with retentive memory will confirm my stand. Llorente was never my choice but since we signed a 15minute striker in morata at that amount, i knew there was no way chelsea would buy belotti or another big striker again. I settled for llorente. That should tell you how lowly i rate morata, to save chelsea, in my books.

You are not brilliant and you goofed by committing negative energy into climbing a fruitless tree. Should i expect to win ucl with morata? I had to lower my expectation since we have settled for batman and morata.

You lost it man, stop disgracing yourself, trying to score cheap points where none exists.

Just like coogar of blessed memory, once said, you are a retar.d, if no chelsea fan has told you before :

coogar:

the rest probably don't have the balls to say it to your face but they tell me lalaboi is a retard!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mail alert cohbam express
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
airmark:

The shame is on you trying to construct castle in the air. Diggz is my witness and anyone that followed us that time, with retentive memory will confirm my stand. Llorente was never my choice but since we signed a 15minute striker in morata at that amount, i knew there was no way chelsea would buy belotti or another big striker again. I settled for llorente. That should tell you how lowly i rate morata, to save chelsea, in my books.

You are not brilliant and you goofed by committing negative energy into climbing a fruitless tree. Would i expect to win ucl with morata?
Just like coogar of blessed memory, once said, you are a retar.d, if no chelsea fan has told you before :

It is clear to the day and night what you really are now. . With the way you have been less aggressive with your responses it only proves that you know that you're fighting an already lost battle. .

Dealing with you has been a pleasure breda. . Don't lie on these boards again you here, We go dey watch you.

Man is already spending time digging the NL archives lol

Exposing the frauds season 1 episode 1 has just finished airing. .

We out.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
For real, standards are slipping in this section

raumdeuter:

You are an insult to foolish people

You have given more than one instance of players over 30 doing well, Out of how many players in the world? So if out of 2,000 players you give instance of 10 doing well after 30 you have made sense?

You are just so clueless you cannot hit water if thrown over a boat.

Tell us why many managers who surely know more than you about football give players over 30 one year extensions

How can I force anything on you, You spent how many years in school yet still reason foolishly

Why are these mails still lying undelivered?

Person pack Brown envelope, Nylon bag, and Foolscap parcels, mail man no wan deliver.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

This was your initial comment

Show me where stated EPL? You said nobody has scored a debut hatrick for United, you didn't specify EPL, or is EPL the only competition that Man United participate in? Na your type de fail exam com blame lecturer say him wicked.

Which match he dey play wen i ask d question, and for me to use nobody doesn't that tell u i was not referring to champions league becus someone has already scored hattrick

Or i go use nobody wen somebody don do am

It's clear until yesterday u didn't know nobody has scored hattrick in Epl debut for Manure.

Lukaku was close to doing so dats y d question came out in d heat of d match not after d match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
lalaboi:

[s]It is clear to the day and night what you really are now. . With the way you have been less aggressive with your responses it only proves that you know that you're fighting an already lost battle. .

Dealing with you has been a pleasure breda. . Don't lie on these boards again you here, We go dey watch you.

Man is already spending time digging the NL archives lol

Exposing the frauds season 1 episode 1 has just finished airing. .

We out.[/s]

Byebye into your journey into shame. I had told you long before now, anytime you have new stuffs, i am here for you. Your brilliance is my stupidity, you can do better. Go and dig more, exhaust of disgrace will continue to follow every of your move, like a rickety car .

Don't be afraid, you are a neophyte to me. Ion need no diggin on ya right now. You bring 'em on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
airmark:

coogar:
airmark epitomises all that is wrong with the substandard education in nigeria.

coogar:
, airmark.......we know you are a cretin but don't stretch the borders of deftness further than what we know you are capable of.

coogar:

you must have been born foolish..... rëtards, trolls, fools, down syndrome patients like airmark get the chance to vote.

you are ridiculously foolish.....
fück outta here with your gross stüpidity!

coogar:

it's very obvious the average chelsea fan(airmark) is not only born idiotic but he's also naive, clumsy, self righteous, confused, egocentric, bossy, complex, two-faced, hypocritical, nosy, pest-natured, opportunist, somehow tribalist, ,overzealous, exaggerated, unmannered, unsophisticated, classless, ill-tempered, bad-natured, uncivilised, superficial, shallow, trivial, psychotic, obsessive, half witted, simple minded, bird-brained, sensitive for the sake of it, pseudo-authoritative, arrogant, ignorant, inexcusable, self-affected, priggish, over-winning, self-opiniated, reactionary for the sake of it, self-important, conceited, verbose, vacant, sad, misconducted, wildly and wrongly imaginative, thoughtless, unlogical, pseudo-moral & a picky donkey-stubborn charlatan.

you are a disgrace to formal education. another chelsea fan shot himself in the foot......as usual! airfart, if you have any decorum left in you, then you should deactivate. it's humanly impossible for an individual to be as brainless as you are.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chai, Dayo why?

This archaeology is getting out of hand. We need to call in regulators.

Airmark still finished Coogar last last though

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Apari

Coogar, ibime, emaprince are all from rap battle section. We all did this right from there and it's understandable, we battled at any given opportunity. So bounce apari. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ibime:
Chai, Dayo why?

This archaeology is getting out of hand. We need to call in regulators.

Airmark still finished Coogar last last though

Don't mind dayo apari. He is pained that olofinjana is proving him wrong.

But diggz must not see the emboldened. He believes i was one of those responsible for coogar's demise disappearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
airmark:

Coogar, ibime, emaprince are all from rap battle section. We all did this right from there and it's understandable, we battled at any given opportunity. So bounce apari. cheesy

All the quotes were from your usual goofs on footballing matters not rap battle related. according to coogar you are

naive, clumsy, self righteous, confused, egocentric, bossy, complex, two-faced, hypocritical, nosy, pest-natured, opportunist, somehow tribalist, ,overzealous, exaggerated, unmannered, unsophisticated, classless, ill-tempered, bad-natured, uncivilised, superficial, shallow, trivial, psychotic, obsessive, half witted, simple minded, bird-brained, sensitive for the sake of it, pseudo-authoritative, arrogant, ignorant, inexcusable, self-affected, priggish, over-winning, self-opiniated, reactionary for the sake of it, self-important, conceited, verbose, vacant, sad, misconducted, wildly and wrongly imaginative, thoughtless, unlogical, pseudo-moral & a picky donkey-stubborn charlatan.

you are a disgrace to formal education

Lets not digress lalaboi is currently giving you the D, focus on that

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]All the quotes were from your usual goofs on footballing matters not rap battle related. according to coogar you are

naive, clumsy, self righteous, confused, egocentric, bossy, complex, two-faced, hypocritical, nosy, pest-natured, opportunist, somehow tribalist, ,overzealous, exaggerated, unmannered, unsophisticated, classless, ill-tempered, bad-natured, uncivilised, superficial, shallow, trivial, psychotic, obsessive, half witted, simple minded, bird-brained, sensitive for the sake of it, pseudo-authoritative, arrogant, ignorant, inexcusable, self-affected, priggish, over-winning, self-opiniated, reactionary for the sake of it, self-important, conceited, verbose, vacant, sad, misconducted, wildly and wrongly imaginative, thoughtless, unlogical, pseudo-moral & a picky donkey-stubborn charlatan.

Lets not digress lalaboi is currently giving you the D, focus on that[/s]

You can't understand it, you are a jew in the scheme of things. I don't need to quote many posts from coogar, about you. Everybody knows the resident idi.ot in this section nairaland. All hail Pa ramuzaki. The emboldened is the height of it. According to coogar, you took the crown

coogar:

you are the most foolish human being that has ever had the ill-luck of finding nairaland. what did i tell you about what it means to be a galactico? you are either expensive or you have a world class status before being bought under florentino.

owen had already won a ballon d'or before being bought by florentino perez. he was a world class player before he went to madrid. he was a galactico.

beckham was the 2nd best player in the world in 1999 & made the uefa team of the year in 2003 just before he went to madrid. he arrived in madrid as a world class player under florentino & that makes him a galactico member.

none of the players mentioned above was a world class player before joining madrid & this is why i think you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education. look at the
isolated sentence you quoted - why didn't you quote the initial build up about the calibre of the players florentino bought?

no, if you have any shame left, you should put a noose around your neck & die. you have been pounded beyond recognition. this isn't the bayern thread where homoeròtic tools like yourself populate. if you open your mouth here without control, coogar would piss in it without remorse.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

All the quotes were from your usual goofs on footballing matters not rap battle related. according to coogar you are

Lets not digress lalaboi is currently giving you the D, focus on that

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Geestunnar(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.