Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10523163 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) ... (19161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Zouma dy make me proud here..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Missed me?
Vanquay:

Baby geh it's been decades I saw you cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jese,........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
Missed me?

Actually it's the other way round...You missed me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nah bruh
I can see you're still causing havoc from sexuality to sports sections. Keep it up.

Vanquay:

Actually it's the other way round...You missed me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
Nah bruh
I can see you're still causing havoc from sexuality to sports sections. Keep it up.

I Actually gave my life to Christ,
The havoc you see is my past life disrupting my current cool btw do you now have a boyfriend or you are the same old bitter ugly Girl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yep, same old bitter, ugly hag. Nothing's changed bruv.
Vanquay:
I Actually gave my life to Christ,
The havoc you see is my past life disrupting my current cool btw do you now have a boyfriend or you are the same old bitter ugly Girl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

What did Man utd break the transfer record for last season?

Pogba 89m 0 EPL trophy, no individual award

Kante 30m 1 EPL trophy, Reigning best player in the League.

Man Utd broke the record for a 23yr old player that has won 4 seria A titles, UCL finalist, FIFA ProXI, 2 coppa italia, 2 super coppa italia, golden boy 2013, 3 times serial A team of the year, Uefa team of the year etc.

That's what Man Utd paid top money for. One goes for 89m while the other goes for 30m, that tells you everything you need to know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

What's funny exactly? You made a claim or an accusation but can't dig up post to support Ur claims.....now you are here asking me jamb qxn about what I am implying over my post which clearly shows I was asking you for a proof of your earlier claim.

I can't answer your qxn Bros....I just want to see proof supporting your claim......#dazzall..!

bigkesh:

Before I insult you ,I will expose your stupidity

Tell me what you signed POGBA for?

airmark:

If money is not the answer, show me working (in falz voice). If you cant score up to 8 league goals every season as a cm in this era, you are not worth 89m. Charlie adam? You are a drunkard. Pogba was believed to be a total package at juve. In man utd, his hair-cuts were more pronounced than his expected soccer outputs last season. I was expecting nothing less than epl player of the year award winning. I am not even sure he won united's player of the year award.

airmark:

9 goals in 51 matches is not bad to you, not impressive to me. This is pogba we talking about here, not herrera. 89m french monster. cheesy

bigkesh:
We signed Kante for his Tackles,Interceptions and midfield control.....And we got that exactly

You guys signed Pogba for his Goals ,assists and flair in midfield.....
Goals-poor
Assists-poor
And he was washed in the midfield against Ajax virgins

Shoe get size,Kante vs Pogba is no longer worthy to be called an argument

bigkesh:

Seriously?? Your watery brain must have evaporated

You signed just to control the midfield Not for Goals or assists??.......89m??

Its either you are a dummy or Woodward is......

Whatever you claimed to have signed him for,he has failed in all......
He has been bullied by Kante,Huddleston's and even the Ziyechs of this world
I doubt he has more assists than Alonso

bigkesh:

I use to think the D.O.P.E means 'dope',now I am convinced it is more like 'Durhpe'

So you believe a CF should be judged only on goals,a midfielder should be just only on assists and a Defender only on his defensive contributions

You are in 2017 but your brain is still of 1732 model

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Just two games, some people ave won d league in their mind grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi two orijin for you

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jskelly11: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ox Chamberlain no get ball sense at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

What does this prove bros,? Did you bother reading before rushing to copy and paste here?

Dopejemi you can do better pls,.... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
SetrakusRa:
dopeJemi two orijin for you

I am sure you were the one who liked his post.... cheesy did you bother to read the post at all?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
larride:

Man Utd broke the record for a 23yr old player that has won 4 seria A titles, UCL finalist, FIFA ProXI, 2 coppa italia, 2 super coppa italia, golden boy 2013, 3 times serial A team of the year, Uefa team of the year etc.

That's what Man Utd paid top money for. One goes for 89m while the other goes for 30m, that tells you everything you need to know.

What was poorgbas contribution in all these Bros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
Zouma dy make me proud here..
is he on loan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Segadem:
is he on loan?

Yes..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
larride:

They were both signed last season, while we paid just 30m which is actually a steal considering the fact that our midfield became solid, he actually won the award of the best player in the League, only God knows what award your 89m got himself.

I'm trying very hard to see how all these awards he won with Juventus has affected your own team. Maybe you care to explain, I'm waiting.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

What does this prove bros,? Did you bother reading before rushing to copy and paste here?

Dopejemi you can do better pls,.... cheesy

did I bother reading posts from people I had the argument with two months ago?

you should have asked me what we were arguing about that day man, you don too dey jump, do you want me to quote my own posts too to see what the whole argument was about that day?

your resident clown was of the opinion that we bought pogba for his goals, i can link you to the page number if you want
so you can see how the argument started

let the matter rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari is back. Arsenal lost !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

What was poorgbas contribution in all these Bros?
he had d highest assist in serie A in his last season....
u want more?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

I am sure you were the one who liked his post.... cheesy did you bother to read the post at all?

you had the ability to be sure i liked that post, why can't you use that same ability to know if i bothered to read the post.

You haven't answered that qxn BTW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dumininu01(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
We don handover to arsenal.. dat jese goal sweet me die grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

you should have asked me what we were arguing about that day man, you don too dey jump, do you want me to quote my own posts too to see what the whole argument was about that day?

your resident clown was of the opinion that we bought pogba for his goals, i can link you to the page number if you want

let the matter rest

Man utd fans, una dey suffer from inferiority complex, y must y'all compare almost all ur players to ours, since Hazard joined, any winger wey una buy compare wt am dey disgrace una. Di Maria, Depay, Martial, Mhki etc etc cheesy

Now na Kante, last season, it was Herrera is better than Kante, ds season Herrera don dey chop bench, now na Pogba is better than Kante. Oga gan o

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Man utd fans, una dey suffer from inferiority complex, y must y'all compare almost all ur players to ours, since Hazard joined, any winger wey una buy compare wt am dey disgrace una.

Now na Kante, last season, it was Herrera is better than Kante, ds season Herrera don dey chop bench, now na Pogba is better than Kante. Oga gan o

I don't understand, where you see Pogba is better than Kante for my post?

btw, mkhitaryan no disgrace us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dumininu01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Man utd fans... Season is just starting and u already hailing Pogba like say na only him dey field.. Matic has been your best player and pls stop comparing him to general Kante... Blues all d way cool

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:
Meanwhile who saw Bournemouth vs Watford? Did chalobah and Ake do well?
I didn’t watch but from the Commentary he missed a sitter and got a yellow but was good otherwise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

Yes..
ok
Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
hinky:
Just two games, some people ave won d league in their mind grin
let them gloat na.

They will soon return to their favourite mansion at 6th avenue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

let the matter rest

Hello Bigkesh, resident caretaker. Cobham Express - Nairaland's leading parcel delivery brand.

We believe this is your parcel.
I should be taking some time off this Saturday but man, there some mails that shouldn't see Sunday.

Sign here Please ..........

Thank You.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

They were both signed last season, while we paid just 30m which is actually a steal considering the fact that our midfield became solid, he actually won the award of the best player in the League, only God knows what award your 89m got himself.

I'm trying very hard to see how all these awards he won with Juventus has affected your own team. Maybe you care to explain, I'm waiting.
he got award for the best haircut in england.

Also and emoji for best dabber.

Those should count for something. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) ... (19161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CaptainZubi, Lana1(m), timbros(m), Ibime(m), Vischy, bolu96(m), VillageBus(m), pamcode(m), hensben(m), Leyqute(m), andrewbaba44 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.