Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535160 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) ... (19169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Its still very possible funlord created the funlordscam account to make mockery of chelseafan1, simple reverse psychology, scammers do this often... NB: Didn't call funlord a scammer.. just IMO

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Sherlock Holmes in the house
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Igerizee:
Its still very possible funlord created the funlordscam account to make mockery of chelseafan1, simple reverse psychology, scammers do this often... NB: just IMO

Lol...not me boss! All his brethren know what he really is but soccer tribalism requires them to give him a supportive shot in the arm! Notice how all the roaches he has mentioned have come, peeped and bounced? They realize there is No need standing behind a wack fool for no gain! I'm sure he is probably calling them on the phone to come and post! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

Wetin concern me with rule number 1000? I know you are a man of your words. I will resend my paypal info, where i know i can find you. Na me dey dull am since.

If you call agent tell them say your slip don win £1m, dem go invite you in, but after doing due diligence they may reject your slip if the matter no straight. Upon doing my due diligence, I realised that you never commited me to the bet, neither did I shake hands with you on it. You just throw evidence for air, that's why they call you AIRmark cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Weyrey ni padi mii yii. grin grin WTF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Odoyo, I beat your head with facts not peddling lies as clapbacks, when I say things about you, everyone knows it's the truth, I'm a fresh, well brot up and responsible young man, with an enviable dark skin, no mouth odour, no body odour....I earn legit money and work smart for it.

I am my mother's pride everyday, all day, after making her proud as a graduate of Architecture, I built her a beautiful home where we both live today, I receive prayers and sweet words from her every morning, when last did you set your ashewo and igbo eyes on your mom? cheesy cheesy

As a matter of fact, I don't go about taking advantage of scam victims like you just to earn a living. grin grin grin

At your age, I shall be married with beautiful kids, not fcccking differnt species of pussies and bragging about it on public forums, when you are close to 40 and still decide to keep behaving like teens, you go know say water don pass garri.

I spit on your future. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
cc mariga grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

If you call agent tell them say your slip don win £1m, dem go invite you in, but after doing due diligence they may reject your slip if the matter no straight. Upon doing my due diligence, I realised that you never commited me to the bet, neither did I shake hands with you on it. You just throw evidence for air, that's why they call you AIRmark cheesy

Errmm..... airmark you have a mail pls grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Baba diggz, Wariz happening here. I dey confused gan.

Abeg clear ya boy na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Me right now

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

Chelseafan1, tell me why i should not slap diggz, wherever i see him? This is not the ibime, we all know. Oga do the needful, i no go loud am. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

Omo baba lowo grin...is this supposed to be a mail Ibims?

Before u say na fight I wan start so cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Baba diggz, Wariz happening here. I dey confused gan.

Abeg clear ya boy na

Clear wetin....shebi you set up funlord and Chelseafan1 to fight them you come take off since morning abi? U kan come back say make I dey epp u explain wetin happen for Ur back. cheesy

Just go the page wey u use instigate the fight first,then start to read from that page to the last page,i sure say u go get all the gist u want tongue grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

Chelseafan1, tell me why i should not slap diggz, wherever i see him? This is not the ibime, we all know. Oga do the needful, i no go loud am. cool

My share!!!! My share!!! My share!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Me right now

Maduman grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

A new contestant called funlordscam just entered the ring. Don't go anywhere yet, just help us refresh our popcorn.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

Diggz no know how hin don hurt boys for here, he successfully ruined this parole from start to finish, Diggz is not a nice person at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Diggz no know how hin don hurt boys for here, he successfully ruined this parole from start to finish, Diggz is not a nice person at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ibime please do the honourable thing by paying up on your bet ...dem this boys don dey threaten me with slaps n co. Plus my share is inside the money too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

If you provide evidence say I commit to the bet beforehand, I go do the needful. Until then, maka relax.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2017
There are some people on this thread, you can't just nab them in a corner. Never. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

Ibime please do the honourable thing by paying up on your bet ...dem this boys don dey threaten me with slaps n co. Plus my share is inside the money too grin
Baba, no leave ya right hand man out of fire o..

cc Airmark and chelseafan1 tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba, no leave ya right hand man out of fire o..

cc Airmark and chelseafan1 tongue

Lmao, u and diggz ehn, una be case. Una wan share inside ds money and una no let Ibimz pay up.

Shey Cobham deliveries no dey generate money for una again ni? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2017
NOTE:

Please, if I've ever given you the impression that I have money on this forum/thread, I am sorry.. I am not who you think I am. sad cry

I need help too abeg..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

Alert ke ...I don go dig into the threads further, I see eph and ibime too for there and seriously,accusations dey but when you read through pages you go see say dem exonerate the guy.

Na scamming /omila matter be this bro....Na something wey fit commot food for person mouth and I no dey use am play.

Try go read those threads,if you see anywhere dem Naik funlord for there let me know. I sure say ibime and eph never see anything too.
LOL! Yeah I go check the thread still check more pages to confirm. Funlord problem na just arrogance if not iz a simple sturvs grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

AIRmark meaning empty mark? Is that what you're trying to tell us? Na wa o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

If you provide evidence say I commit to the bet beforehand, I go do the needful. Until then, maka relax.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibime:

I've told you, if it pains you, you can feel free to ignore. The town crier who warned everyone about impending disaster will shout the most when disaster hits. I have been raising alarm about Bakayokos useless passing for months, and now when he phucks up, I will shout.

My man just came in EPL and posted 10 PASSES in his first 90 minutes. I mean 10 PASSES!!! I will bet £100 with the first person that can show me any central midfielder that successfully played only 10 passes over 90 minutes in any match in the history of EPL. Bakayoko is already a record breaker in foolishness.

airmark:

Don't be too sure, i may dig out someone that played fewer passes than bakayoko soon. I have my hausa diggers eating their kulikuli now. cheesy

Ibime:

It might cost you £101 in data to find such a record, just to win £100. grin

airmark:

Davy propper of brighton made 8 successful passes against man city (15 with 53% success rate). Prepare my 100 bucks tomorrow bro. cheesy

Ibime:

Davy Propper played behind the striker in Willian position. I'm only accepting bets on CMs

airmark:

Propper played as a cm in a 4-4-2 for brighton that day, just as you still pinned bakayoko as cm despite playing a bit farther. cheesy

Ibime:

No, the rules is the rules my nigga. Check his position.

airmark:

Sorry bro ibime you have lost this. That was a probable line up, i.e predicted line up before the official line up was released. The official line up and formation is attached below. Murray didnt start that match. Propper was a cm that day, take the formation to fifa headquarters, they will confirm it. cheesy

Ibime:

Chai! You mean say you want hammer me again? Airmark, DiarisGodoh! cheesy

This Propper must be even worse than Bakayoko.

Anyway, you know where to find me.

cool cool cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Igerizee:
Its still very possible funlord created the funlordscam account to make mockery of chelseafan1, simple reverse psychology, scammers do this often... NB: Didn't call funlord a scammer.. just IMO
Na hit and run be this o.. we no go gree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Me and Egbon Nihilist dey plan push the Don Kings brawls Institute further sha.. grin

Baba Ibime, you nor try o. If CEO see all this yarns e no go happy.

Senior diggz, na play I just dey play o since mails no dey around to deliver.

Chelseafan1 and funlord, una 2 serious or no joke?
Na serious joke grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
eph12:

Na hit and run be this o.. we no go gree
oya coman push mi inside d ring na.. i dnt av time 2 start shading peoples businesses, parents and lifestyles buh make person no corna me oh cos ma own dey ma body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
funlord:

Lol...not me boss! All his brethren know what he really is but soccer tribalism requires them to give him a supportive shot in the arm! Notice how all the roaches he has mentioned have come, peeped and bounced? They realize there is No need standing behind a wack fool for no gain! I'm sure he is probably calling them on the phone to come and post! grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mtcheeeww!
This fight didn't reach climax at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) ... (19169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, BlueMann, FergieRaww(m), Sportsweb, Itsrm(m), Shegzdave, Realtord43, nateevs(m), sunnychibs(m), kad199, TradingGod, omotola90(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.