Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483509 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nihilist you dey see your sef? All these posters don crown you the Area father for here

You reach to born some of the guys here

Omo reality just dey dawn. cheesy

And I still dey wear skinny jeans and timberland about.

I need to change my wardrobe to only agbada and crocodile skin shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zappacosta just said he meant to cross that ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

This isnt very specific either. But we can agree he is a good player
Best 10 in the world presently.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

I like him but his fans on this thread overrate him and compare him to more established stars. WHen his performances in key moments like world cups and CL is not much to write about
Am not understanding you oh

so why do u like him if u feel he is overrated and has some poor performances?

you mentioned world cupS i only knw he went @23 to 2014 world cup then he was being compared to Neymar, Bale n Gotze, well belgium then isnt belgium now.

except the uncomparables messi and ororo, who are the established wingers/attacking midfielders they compare with him?

i dont think there is any in his age grade under 30, currently better than him, is there?
he is the best in epl, only sanchez comes close, in the world Neymar is very comparable but better. Bale has gone done

how is Hazard overrated?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Singapore1:
If u read or watched conte press statement after d match yesterday u won't use d word

JUST SAID
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
MoR2:

Am not understanding you oh

so why do u like him if u feel he is overrated and has some poor performances?

you mentioned world cupS i only knw he went @23 to 2014 world cup then he was being compared to Neymar, Bale n Gotze, well belgium then isnt belgium now.

except the uncomparables messi and ororo, who are the established wingers/attacking midfielders they compare with him?

i dont think there is any in his age grade under 30, currently better than him, is there?
he is the best in epl, only sanchez comes close, in the world Neymar is very comparable but better. Bale has gone done

how is Hazard overrated?
If God no bless you na fight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Singapore1:
That surprises u??

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Griffon:

Speak volumes when Gary Cahill still looks mediocre against a side like Qarabag.

It's time to rest.

Hey mate. Holla at me.
Did you respond to my last email?

Is today not the deadline?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
nateevs:

Hey mate. Holla at me.
Did you respond to my last email?

Is today not the deadline?

Yeah, responded that very day. Make we relate via mail, I believe we can still see this off within the next two days. Most probably before weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Na why we dey look up to you egbons - Big daddies like you, Dayo, Ibime, FBS and co.

I don't know if Nateevs is an old man, but like they say - ko si arugbo ni London grin

Hehehe. Certainly not in the 'elderly' category like Dayo old
1996 I was awaiting my first JAMB exam results. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
nateevs:

You senior Dayo with one year oh. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
nateevs:

you be bros o. That mean say you took JAMB on Decmeber 2 1995.
That time dey never even get belle for pamcode sef.

If all those babes you dey squeeze for high school then don get belle, you first son for dey give some people here knock for head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chelsea fans are killing Mr Gary Cahill on twitter.

This ninja might just set a new club record of the most hated captain.

I doubt Wise, Desailly or even JT were close to that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lana1:
That surprises u??

He actually wanted to cross the ball same with Kane's goal against everton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

If all those babes you dey squeeze for high school then don get belle, you first son for dey gice some people here knock for head

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
pamcode:
Best 10 in the world presently.

OK grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
spartacus11:

If u read or watched conte press statement after d match yesterday u won't use d word

JUST SAID
I wasn't aware
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

He actually wanted to cross the ball same with Kane's goal against everton
Yh. They were both lucky goals. But good goals nonetheless!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

If all those babes you dey squeeze for high school then don get belle, you first son for dey give some people here knock for head

Me your bros? You wey dey remember 1995 JAMB date. Ancient of days. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
atheist5:
arsenal should be easy its mancity and atm that worries me
Isnt arsenal d team conte's chelsea has lost the most games to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Griffon:
Chelsea fans are killing Mr Gary Cahill on twitter.

This ninja might just set a new club record of the most hated captain.

I doubt Wise, Desailly or even JT were close to that cheesy

Cahill tho grin lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
nateevs:

Fück me sideways!

Opelope faceless forum sha. The way I've spoken go some you lot in the past, in real life I for don chop multiple slap!

Even my oldest brother wey use 8 years senior me never write jamb that time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Liverpool can mumu shaaaa!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
The only major difference between hazard and Neymar is Aggressiveness.
Neymar is more aggressively attacking. He wants to do it all, takes more risks and so he does the spectacular far more often and has much better stats.
Hazard has Neymar's talent level but he dosen''t fully apply them and it is frustrating.
While Neymar tries to go in, and attempt to beat any available defender regardless of their number, and then take a well-placed shot, hazard will beat a man or two and look for the side-ways pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lord ororo at it again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
This Tot and Dor match dey sweet my belle especially the goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kane though....what a striker!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
This same spurs wey like agidi for pl naim dortmund dey play like dis so? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
If Spurs can't win with all of Dortmund injuries then they ain't qualifying from their group.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Aurier....nice footie cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Man City is tearing Feyenoord apart. Seems all English teams will win their first games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
English teams are playing well. The quality of manure, Liverpool, and even spurs look good. Mancity is on another higher plane currently.
Given how English clubs are beginning to strengthen, We could very well be in the early stage of a renaissance of English dominance in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.