Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491074 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odunharry :

Onoriode one..

Lwkmd grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Elder Elrony Onoriode, I hear say u no smile on ur wedding day. Smile for ur oyinbo sweetheart na.

Bwahahahagrin grin grin ... not me bro, my congregation know I am an upright man cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
elrony:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin ... not me bro, my congregation know I am an upright man cheesy

Na so .... lipsrsealed yimu tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Selection problems this weekend.

Moses or Zappacosta.

Rudiger or Cahill.

Bakayoko or Fabregas.

Who is Conte going to select this weekend against Arsenal.

Any opinion is accepted.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
"I don't mind what part of his body Alvaro #Morata scores with as long as he finds the net." - Antonio #Conte
#CFC #CHEARS

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Moses or Zappacosta.

Rudiger or Cahill.

Bakayoko or Fabregas.

Any opinion is accepted.

I'd prefer my backline to look this:

Dave - Luiz - Christensen.

Then. . .
Moses - Kante - Fabregas - Alonso
Pedro - Morata - Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Moses or Zappacosta.

Rudiger or Cahill.

Bakayoko or Fabregas.

Any opinion is accepted.
Zapacosta
Rudiger and Fabregas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
KillerFrost:
"I don't mind what part of his body Alvaro #Morata scores with as long as he finds the net." - Antonio #Conte
#CFC #CHEARS

just tell me, that this man no dhey peep into this thread? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
KillerFrost:
#CFC #CHEARS

Airmark, our thread don dey go places ooo. grin grin grin

Thanks Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
JigsawKillah:

I'd prefer my backline to look this:

Dave - Luiz - Christensen.

Then. . .
Moses - Kante - Fabregas - Alonso
Pedro - Morata - Hazard

Dave - Luiz - Rudiger

About Zappacosta, I think with what he played on Tuesday, he is a big threat to Moses because he brings to the table what Moses doesn't have. He plays like a real Wingback.

He understands the wing back game.. And if we want to revert back to a back 4, He is good at it too. Moses can't really play a back 4.

Moses Position is really under threat.

I don't know what to say about the midfield.

But if Hazard won't start, Fab should start because of his creativity, but we know Conte might have other things in mind.

The attack should be; Pedro - Morata - Hazard.

But with Conte's interview today, Willy will start in place of Hazard.

I want to try a Formation of 3-5-2: Fab, Kante and Bakayo in the middle of the park, then Morata and Hazard strikes. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Dave - Luiz - Rudiger

About Zappacosta, I think with what he played on Tuesday, he is a big threat to Moses because he brings to the table what Moses doesn't have. He plays like a real Wingback.

He understands the wing back game.. And if we want to revert back to a back 4, He is good at it too. Moses can't really play a back 4.

But if Hazard won't start, Fab should start because of his creativity, but we know Conte might have other things in mind.

I want to try a Formation of 3-5-2: Fab, Kante and Bakayo in the middle of the park, then Morata and Hazard strikes. cool

I understand your Rudiger preference. We all also agree that Zappacosta played against a team from Azerbaijan making their UCL debut. . . Frigging Azerbaijan! He's good going forward but against real wingers, I'd like to give him time.

I played Hazard upfront during my FM days, and his output was mouthwatering! I'd say play him!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Segadem:
where is Skimpledawg
One Owerri babe nor gree release me o... She come seize my phone join baba... Vex not sir cheesy

Warisapunheresef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by khanye(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rugby Fc grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Moses or Zappacosta.

Rudiger or Cahill.Christensen

Bakayoko or Fabregas.

Any opinion is accepted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Moses or Zappacosta.

Rudiger or Cahill.

Bakayoko or Fabregas.

Any opinion is accepted.
Moses

Rudiger.

Both. The coach will be using 3-5-2/3-5-1-1 formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
atheist5:
lol,why were you going for an average striker in the first place?,lol u guys are pained,so pained that you still cry over morata till this very day,littering our thread with your insecurities,you are pain because morata is looking like a very great deal for us whem you all taught we will all spending the season lamenting not buying another striker,we are going to spend this season chanting his name,now go get a job because mr morata is doing his at chelsea
Nothing wrong in going for an average striker.

For you to type all these things, seems you were very pained. I didn't insult or say anything wrong or false. I only pointed out some facts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
MoR2:

Just 70m after that nonsense stunt manu pulled with de gea, selling to chelsea for 60m was a satisfactory loss
No problem with that. Chelshit can have him any day any time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
JigsawKillah:
Logodwhiz

Boss!

I hail o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Dave - Luiz - Rudiger

I will rather we sacrifice fab for willian in this match....we need to be solid in the middle of the park.fab won't offer much defensively.

If I had may way,I will be starting the following players;
Azpi - Chris - rudiger
Moses - kante - luiz - alonzo
Will - morata - pedro

Hazard,fab,baba, Zappa can come in from the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Moses or Zappacosta.

Rudiger or Cahill.

Bakayoko or Fabregas.

Any opinion is accepted.

Moses
Rudiger
Fabregas

2nd half

Baka
Zappa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Boss!

I hail o cheesy

You just disappeared after 2015. LOL
Na so you dey do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
diggz:

I will rather we sacrifice fab for willian in this match....we need to be solid in the middle of the park.fab won't offer much defensively.

If I had may way,I will be starting the following players;
Azpi - Chris - rudiger
Moses - kante - luiz - alonzo
Will - morata - pedro

Hazard,fab,baba, Zappa can come in from the bench.

There's no way Conte would play Luiz in the middle unless we'd run out of midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Whether it's a 2nd or 3rd tier team from friggin Azerbaijan, I don't care undecided

Anyhow Conte wants to do it, he should just make sure ZappaCosta plays...

Niqqa sees the goal post from his defensive line.. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
JigsawKillah:

There's no way Conte would play Luiz in the middle unless we'd run out of midfielders.
This Warri man, where you dey since?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Skimpledawg:

This Warri man, where you dey since?

Lol
I dey observe una from the sidelines na. . . Dancing upandan in my Conte state of mind. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bimffo:

Moses or Zappacosta.

Rudiger or Cahill.

Bakayoko or Fabregas.

Any opinion is accepted.
I want a Drinkwater and kante midfield, then one of rudiger or Cahill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Niqqa sees the goal post from his defensive line.. cool

That fluke goal?
But I pray he keeps scoring those fluke goals everyday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
I want a Drinkwater and kante midfield, then one of rudiger or Cahill.

Lol.

I don't think Conte will go with that midfield selection.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Zappacosta whipping stray crosses into the net, and he is being hailed
By the time he keeps whipping them towards the conner flag, no one should complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
JigsawKillah:

That fluke goal?
But I pray he keeps scoring those fluke goals everyday!
Bros remind me the last time a supposed defender scored a screamer from the same position. Dude isn't lucky, he is good. Aside his goal, his movements in and off the ball gets a pass mark from me. Unku Moses should be contented with carling cup games abeg

JigsawKillah:

Lol
I dey observe una from the sidelines na. . . Dancing upandan in my Conte state of mind. grin grin
Been long I sight you around sports thread tho. Hope you good man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Zappacosta whipping stray crosses into the net, and he is being hailed
By the time he keeps whipping them towards the conner flag, no one should complain
Oga swerve undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
We are playing three man midfield against Arsenal. Mark my word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.