Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,412 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669074 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
airmark:

Bro, he is not fully ready. Even in the last match, despite playing well, he still showed few glitches here and there.

No need to rush him, atm will be physical on our key players.

I dunno why we need to send hazard to the slaughter house in a non consequential game to our season?

Conte will decide sha...no be us for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
airmark:

Bro, he is not fully ready. Even in the last match, despite playing well, he still showed few glitches here and there.

No need to rush him, atm will be physical on our key players.
Yeah agreed, but some minutes today would build his match fitness level. Workaholic like Willian fit the physicality of Atm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
VargasVee:

The work rate would be poor.

Kate would be the one running out of steam.
Tiemoue is a willing worker � bee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Unlimited22:
How do we see this?
A 3-4-1-2, with Azpilicueta, Luiz and Rudiger. Alonso and Moses. Kante and Bakayoko. Fab in the hole. Hazard supporting Morata.
Playing all your midfielders in one game when you have a tough game in two days time, is that wise?

Starting Hazard in a high intensity away game that ATM need to win, is that wise?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Playing all your midfielders in one game when you have a tough game in two days time, is that wise?

Starting Hazard in a high intensity away game that ATM need to win, is that wise?
So you're saying we go play for a draw, and go to the Etihad also playing for a draw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Griffon:
Report has it that Emenalo has beamed his searchlight on19-year-olds Florinel Coman and Dennis Man, and the young central defender Dragoș Nedelcu, 20, and was in Romania to watch their game.

For some reasons, I don't believe in this man's abilities. Scouting shouldnt be left in the hands of a man who at some point considered Djilobdolodi and Hector Chelsea's level.
The same man who has been doing our transfer deals since 2011, buying the likes of courtios, lukaku, de bruyne, hazard, oscar, musonda, moses etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Una u-19 dey run A. Madrid down for UEFA champions league youth league...Gotta admit Chelsea academy is really good the only down side is the promotion of players to the first team
That's why Chelsea use loan system and give alot of them contracts, if they dont perform well professional in easier environments, leagues or clubs, then they are sold.

Chelsea produces talent thats why young players still prefer chelsea to other teams because from the unset the goal is clear, be the best or get sold with the rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Una u-19 dey run A. Madrid down for UEFA champions league youth league...Gotta admit Chelsea academy is really good the only down side is the promotion of players to the first team
h

Aptly said. I just hope the seniors can do same thing tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Griffon:
Conte didn't pick Cahill to start against Stoke City. Is that an apparent indication that the English man is being rested for tonight's clash with ATM and that of Citeh on Saturday?
Cahill will play today, howbeit from the start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Unlimited22:

So you're saying we go play for a draw, and go to the Etihad also playing for a draw?
Am not saying we should play for a draw, but if we play a tired midfield against city a draw would be a great result.

Kante and Fabregas should start against ATM then Bakayoko comes in for Kante if we losing or for Fabregas if we are winning or drawing.

Then against city we play both Kante and Bakayoko from the start and bring Fabregas in later. you win by proper rotation based upon ur opponent and strategy.

Many might want Bakayoko and Kante to start because we are away to a team that badly wants to win but Fabregas has played against that midfield and if we use a don't put pressure on ATM we will must like lose.

We must win this game and with Fabregas will be the one to supply long ball passes forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think Conte should use Luiz, Kante/Bakayoko/Fabregas in midfield than using all our midfield players today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thecassanova:
I think Conte should use Luiz, Kante/Bakayoko/Fabregas in midfield than using all our midfield players today.

Your saying Azi/christensen, Cahill, Rudiger; Luiz, Kante, Fabregas; Pedro/willian, Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Your saying Azi/christensen, Cahill, Rudiger; Luiz, Kante, Fabregas; Pedro/willian, Morata
Christensen center of the pack.
Luiz & Kante can accommodate that midfield enough. No need for fabregas to start, Luiz can give those crucial balls forward. Willian/Pedro to give them the run and pressure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Christensen, Cahill, Rudiger; Moses; Luiz, Kante, Fabregas; Alonso; Pedro, Morata

Subs: Bakayoko for Kante, Hazard for Pedro, Zappacosta for Moses.

Fabregas is fresh for this game and can alternate between midfield and supporting striker role, or even play in the hole behind Morata and Pedro.

I trust Andreas a lot and would give Cesar a rest so he can be on full energy to battle Gabriel, Aguero and the rest of Man City when we face them without Luiz.

LIKE IF YOU LIKE grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
lordfalcao:
that is while every top team comes with the aim of winning UCL , German teams comes with the aim of coefficient rankings??..

Are all the German teams coming top teams? Do you think Arsenal is coming with the aim of winning the CL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
PDPGuy:

grin cheesy cheesy Can't stop cracking up. I think the Black guy was surprised that Clay loved boobs instead of the booty. He was like "this White dude is so 2005" grin grin

I even think Brooke Baldwin was faking outrage. If you notices, she initially wanted to laugh it off, but as we are accustomed to do in the present PC climate, she wanted to be offended by something. I mean, why did she have to spell out b-o-o-b-s as if it were a curse word? grin

I agree on both, Brooke wasn't really offended, she just faked it, I am sure she liked it, there is a possibility that she can even hookup with the guy later.

The only thing that baffled me was the relationship between b00bs and the topic being discussed.

You know white guys are big on b00bs thats why their women spend huge amount on breast implants. booty crase is a fairly recent phenomenon

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Neymar1095:

Why do Bayern believe that they can compete at
this level with wingers aged 33 Roben and 34
Ribery? that's the age you retire even as a
defender and don't attempt to go play top CL
match! I see PSG wiping the floor with Bayern
here! 3/4:0

Skimpledawg:

Are u Rumdeuters' brother? grin

He is right. PS are the favourite for the game today, This Ancelottis Bayern is the worst I have seen since Van Gaal 2011 season, We will be lucky to get a draw fro Paris.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thecassanova:

Christensen center of the pack.
Luiz & Kante can accommodate that midfield enough. No need for fabregas to start, Luiz can give those crucial balls forward. Willian/Pedro to give them the run and pressure.
Fabregas will certainly start, Chris will probably not start.

Courtios, Cahill, Fabregas, Luiz, Morata, Pedro will start. Kante Azip will most likely start, that leaves Hazard, Willian, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Chris, Bats, Zappacosta. with Man City game in mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Roland17:

Does Bayern need a player over 50m euros to win the Bundesliga? The Bundesliga is a stroll in the park, infact, other teams should begin each season with 6 points ahead of Bayern for any chance of competition.

The focus is typically the UCL, however, they look vulnerable this season especially with Ancelotti who sometimes looks confused with his formation and player choices.

Who was Chelseas record signing to win the EPL in a stroll last season?
Who was leicesters record signing to win the EPL comfortably 2 seasons ago?
Who was Chelseas record signing to win the EPL 3 seasons ago?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

I agree on both, Brooke wasn't really offended, she just faked it, I am sure she liked it, there is a possibility that she can even hookup with the guy later.

The only thing that baffled me was the relationship between b00bs and the topic being discussed.

You know white guys are big on b00bs thats why their women spend huge amount on breast implants. booty crase is a fairly recent phenomenon
shocked so your saying this is man's next step in evolution cheesy.

ROTFL grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlueAngel444:
shocked so your saying this is man's next step in evolution cheesy.
ROTFL grin

Yes you need to stay ahead of the game. Post a picture and let me see how ready you are for the next step

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

i will blame the lady here, that type of statement is not the one you repeat and the lady was at fault for making him repeat it ..and the black dude cheesy suppose to back him but the mumu chicken out to gain favour ..
also the subject is not about boobs she just draw the attention to the boobs which made the whole situation became awkward ...
it's not as if the guy was emphasizing on boobs .. he said he love the first blah blah blah and the booobs cheesy
to be honest what he said is not that bad

PDPGuy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWOQKbEPD0
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

raumdeuter, come and see your pipple o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Are all the German teams coming top teams? Do you think Arsenal is coming with the aim of winning the CL?
arsenal is a top team and are coming with the aim of UCL in a default sense of it... At least I know today that why other clubs from various leagues are coming with the aim of winning UCL. German teams are coming with the aim of being second in coefficients
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Griffon:
Report has it that Emenalo has beamed his searchlight on19-year-olds Florinel Coman and Dennis Man, and the young central defender Dragoș Nedelcu, 20, and was in Romania to watch their game.

For some reasons, I don't believe in this man's abilities. Scouting shouldnt be left in the hands of a man who at some point considered Djilobdolodi and Hector Chelsea's level.
is he not the same man who considered lukaku, kdb, courtoise, at Chelsea level ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Unlimited22:
Tiemoue is a willing worker � bee.

No doubt, but Someone like Pedro is needed to run at both flanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Singapore1:

i will blame the lady here, that type of statement is not the one you repeat and the lady was at fault for making him repeat it ..and the black dude cheesy suppose to back him but the mumu chicken out to gain favour ..
also the subject is not about boobs she just draw the attention to the boobs which made the whole situation became awkward ...
it's not as if the guy was emphasizing on boobs .. he said he love the first blah blah blah and the booobs cheesy
to be honest what he said is not that bad

When you are with your guys...no wahala but not on TV, and not especially when the center of the conversation has to do with a lady. Needless to say the lady anchoring was an arsss...she made him repeat himself even when it was obvious he only said it in the passive and was far deep in the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I guess they take their measurements during medicals. That is how the clubs record players profiles.

You would be surprised. Anyways, no matter what they "list" always compare it to what you can see and other players as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
On similar matters, I don't know why them dey trouble this British Airways stewardess for praising the Nigerian BBC. Just like the Lukaku song, I find no offense here, just risque humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2dShhk6k_8

@ Nihilist, Chic2pimp, what say ye - would you give this one the BBC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
lordfalcao:
arsenal is a top team and are coming with the aim of UCL in a default sense of it... At least I know today that why other clubs from various leagues are coming with the aim of winning UCL. German teams are coming with the aim of being second in coefficients

Realistically not all teams can win the CL so what are others coming for?

You think West Brom are coming to play the EPL to win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kante Fabregas Midfield will get overrun by Athleti.

I suspect Conte will play Kante/Bakayoko . . . Fabregas will and should not partner Kante in a match of this caliber away from home.
Fabregas ahead of Willian (pedro injured) wont be a bad idea we wont have that much width and pace on one side of the pitch but will still retain creativity.
Without the ball we will also be able to switch to a 352 form with Fabregas tucking in. With the ball, 343 and have Fabregas drifting wide.

Hazard has to start... He's done resting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
VargasVee:

Those players got files, and I don't know how you're determining their height just by a look.

He's actually that tall. A look at him at Azpilicueta, you'd think Azpi's taller but search for their picture together and you'll see.

Builds can be deceiving, Even Courtois is taller than Ibrahimovic.

Well, basketball, and not football is my dominant sport so I have seen alot of tall players to give a credible assessment of player's heights and Michy is nothing taller than 5'11".

He is about an inch and a half taller than Azpi who is 5'9.5. To be sure, compare Michy to Azpi - and Drogba (listed 6'2.5" ) to Azpi. Drogba is atleast 5 inches taller than Azpi. So there is no way Michy is just an inch or an inch and a half shorter than Drogba. No way on earth. ESPN FC even listed Michy at 5'10" grin

I agree that Courtois is taller than Zlatan. He also looks it. Builds don't deceive me. Imagine Dennis Bergkamp being listed at 6'0" with David Beckham ( grin grin) yet Batshuayi is 6'1" according to those stats. LOL.

Hahahaha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ibime:
On similar matters, I don't know why them dey trouble this British Airways stewardess for praising the Nigerian BBC. Just like the Lukaku song, I find no offense here, just risque humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2dShhk6k_8

@ Nihilist, Chic2pimp, what say ye - would you give this one the BBC?

Everyone is just trying to be unnaturally PC everywhere and its not natural, These are stuffs we say to our friends and in everyday life but nowadays everyone just like to catch offence.

One day the office was hot, I just looked up to my Hispanic buddy sitting beside me and said hey Pablo get up there and fix the AC(because its mainly Hispanics who do HVAC jobs and manual labor around here). and we all laughed about it. Some times he would be like I just got some on this Nigerian prince emails, Hey Dayo did you give my email to your brothers?

Its just humor. Its this PC attitude thats bringing a return of the right wing to politics, people are tired of the left

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m), drisham(m), Jodera, Ellexy, kingBolton, Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.