Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10677674 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) ... (19333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Willian seems not to be happy in Chelsea or how do you explain this usual way of him starting counter attacks for opponents

[img]https:///media/10-28-2017/9y0IKz.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/10-28-2017/d-qLsY.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:17am On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

BaKAyoko is worse than bad abeg...how can a single player be causing mistakes which leads directly to a goal in every match? Yoko is not a footballer.....he is a farmer or worse!
REALLY?! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:53am On Oct 29, 2017
Thecassanova:
Willian seems not to be happy in Chelsea or how do you explain this usual way of him starting counter attacks for opponents

[img]https:///media/10-28-2017/9y0IKz.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/10-28-2017/d-qLsY.gif[/img]

Dunno what is wrong with willian. What worries me the most is the guys disinterest. We should cash in on him come season end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:57am On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:
REALLY?! undecided

Anything??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Egbon diggz, the less said about Willian, the better.

Willian is now USELESS, so useless i'd pick Yoko to play ahead of him if both are available. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Egbon diggz, the less said about Willian, the better.

Willian is now USELESS, so useless i'd pick Yoko to play ahead of him if both are available. undecided

Bruv no o! cheesy cheesy willian over yoko pls grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Bruv no o! cheesy cheesy willian over yoko pls grin
grin grin

Kai, both of them na ode o. Mehn, I used to love that Willian, Niqqa was hard working and creates chances, but now so useless. Stinks up the whole pitch passing to the opponents and breaking down our counters undecided

If he is disinterested just like someone pointed out, let's loan him out and upgrade Musonda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

grin grin

Kai, both of them na ode o. Mehn, I used to love that Willian, Niqqa was hard working and creates chances, but now so useless. Stinks up the whole pitch passing to the opponents and breaking down our counters undecided

If he is disinterested just like someone pointed out, let's loan him out and upgrade Musonda

You do have a point however mosunda should try to do better whenever he is called upon cuz that is the only way he can be a regular with the senior team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

You do have a point however mosunda should try to do better whenever he is called upon cuz that is the only way he can be a regular with the senior team.
I fully agree. Musonda should make good use of his chances.

About Ampadu, I think we should use that guy often than the Congo tree: Yoko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Skimpledawg:

I fully agree. Musonda should make good use of his chances.

About Ampadu, I think we should use that guy often than the Congo tree: Yoko.

I concur.. ..

Even fabregas have been playing rubbish recently also. I can only hope for them to up their game or get benched.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Pdizzle:
bakayoko is flopping but i will pick him over matic, he will get better. matic just looks calm and coordinating, dude is shite.
3 points in the bag
even Yokohama won't find this funny

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2017
I just don't wanna see any blue-headed chicken roaming around Roma's midfield on tuesday angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2017
They win them still dey wail!!! Dry gin House of Commotion grin grin angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:
They win them still dey wail!!! Dry gin House of Commotion grin grin angry

Hell running pastor....sey Ur followers refuse come church today or you dey on nanny duty today? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Hell running pastor....sey Ur followers refuse come church today or you dey on nanny duty today? tongue

Service has ended brah!!.. you need redemption uncle Gentile cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:

Service has ended brah!!.. you need redemption uncle Gentile cheesy

Na only one service you dey hold for Ur church cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Na only one service you dey hold for Ur church cheesy cheesy

The Lord is my shepherd! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Roma
Watford
Bournemouth

3 games and Hazard is yet to be dispossessed once.

These are things those stats won't tell you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Pdizzle:
bakayoko is flopping but i will pick him over matic, he will get better. matic just looks calm and coordinating, dude is shite.
3 points in the bag
both are still bag of beans cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Kamelot77:
bakayoko is nt a flop, d coach is using him out of position, Baka is an acm nt dcm both him nd fabregas are struggling COs dere is no kante.
gbamm

When kante comes and starts doing all the tackling, people will start asking if this is not the same bakayoko.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
gbamm

When kante comes and starts doing all the tackling, people will start asking if this is not the same bakayoko.

Tell us exactly what bakayoko does or what he will do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Maybe when kante comes back,kante will epp him to trap balls or make simple passes or stop hiding from receiving the balls angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Tell us exactly what bakayoko does or what he will do?
same thing matic did last season.
Making less mistakes and making more passes because he doesn't have to do more tackling.

Bros, Go and watch bakayoko's game when playing alongside kante and without kante. Or check the reviews of pundits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
same thing matic did last season.
Making less mistakes and making more passes because he doesn't have to do more tackling.

Bros, Go and watch bakayoko's game when playing alongside kante and without kante. Or check the reviews of pundits.

I don't need pundits to know that bakayoko can't trap a ball or fails to track back when he looses possession or looses possession easily or can't make simple passes or hides away from receiving the ball especially in tight areas or can't read the game properly or position him self properly. I don't need a pundit to see bakayokos flaws every match day!

I don't give a fvck about matic,he is the headache of scumwats now.

I need you to tell me bakayokos strength or strengths.....if any.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bakayoko is average at passing, moving with the ball or awareness and first touch. His rigorous play and aerial duels advantage which suit epl make conte to play him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

I don't need pundits to know that bakayoko can't trap a ball or fails to track back when he looses possession or looses possession easily or can't make simple passes or hides away from receiving the ball especially in tight areas or can't read the game properly or position him self properly. I don't need a pundit to see bakayokos flaws every match day!

I don't give a fvck about matic,he is the headache of scumwats now.

I need you to tell me bakayokos strength or strengths.....if any.
He is very average at all what you mentioned. I saw this coming she I watch his game vs Spain. However, he is good in aerial duels and rigorous play which suit epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
hensben:
He is very average at all what you mentioned. I saw this coming she I watch his game vs Spain. However, he is good in aerial duels and rigorous play which suit epl.

I have not seen these things yet.....may have to go watch all our previous matches he has been involved in sofar to see for myself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
When will Super Yoko Ogbuawa special quality win epl man of the match against a top side sef? cheesy grin

BaFraudYoko !!!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
elrony:
When will Super Yoko Ogbuawa special quality win epl man of the match against a top side sef? cheesy grin

BaFraudYoko !!!! cheesy

Go away angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Go away angry

Okay sir!!!

cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is Bakayoko really a flop, there are few under 23 DMC better than him, Dier, Saul ATM, Kimmich, Rabiot and they too have bad days and bad games but this isn't their first season in a new team and without preseason where their coaches know them in out and team chemistry is all penned down for them.

In a team where you partner a 'mature' midfield like Fabregas who plays like he prefers the winger/AM role. Funny enough Willian plays atimes like he hates the role and would prefer running round the midfield like a midfielder or a wing back. Anyway the Coach's instruction is what matters seeing that Kante has been more attacking this season when playing with Bakayoko.

Bakayoko isn't having an isolated problem, and flankly the team has it too: Poor passes, poor positioning creating few attacking options leading to lose of ball possession. And there are many culprits to this, the surprising infamous ones being Fabregas and Willian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) ... (19333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), a4turitoroman, ItGeek(m), Android17, chic2pimp(m), Ibime(m), popizaino(m), hensben(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.