Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10672742 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) ... (19319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Skimpledawg:

If, just if Conte loses against ManUtd, there will surely be a sack letter looming
It may be too early I guess, but it's Roman though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

It may be too early I guess, but it's Roman though
Roman is too rash a person. Acts anyhow. If Roman can fire RDM after Champions League success, then no one is free from his hammer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
who doesn't

The guy is a genius abeg.
una dn dy hype am nw. Dnt forget that he is doing his job without pressure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Greatihex:
una dn dy hype am nw. Dnt forget that he is doing his job without pressure.
you are right sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
bigkesh:

Of all the CFs in football,he chose to be a Lacazette fanboy.

I mean guys,what else were you expecting??
Lol,you mean the same guy mourinho called a weakling........ I tire for that bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
*coughs *clears throat.

English Premier League champions, Chelsea FC's billionaire owner, Roman Abramovich has already made up his mind to sack Antonio Conte at the end of the season.

Here's how a Spanish newspaper, Marca exclusively reported the story;

Chelsea have entered into a state of panic and are already looking for a new coach for next season given that Antonio Conte's relationship with club bosses has deteriorated and poor results, like the defeat to Roma, aren't helping.

It now seems unlikely that Conte will continue as Chelsea coach next season. Despite being reigning champions of the Premier League, conflicts with players and disappointing results on the field are having an impact. In addition, the row with Diego Costa did not help.

Roman Abramovich has already decided to sack the Italian. Having focused on winning the one title that evaded him for many years, he finally won the Champions League under Roberto di Matteo, who was sacked months later. The Russian is not patient if coaches upset him.

It is not the first time that the owner has disconnected himself from the coach before firing them, and he's said to no longer be on talking terms with Conte, just as happened with Carlo Ancelotti, Jose Mourinho, and Guus Hiddink.

There is little dialogue between the two and that is left to Marina Granovskaia, a director at the club.

The debate over the future of Diego Costa was the first sign of a strain on the relationship, with Conte close to leaving in the summer as he considered Abramovich's actions to be disrespectful.

The situation has not improved. Conte is still struggling to improve relations with his players now, and there were tense moments both at half-time against Watford and again in Rome.

Conte knows that his club are considering other options for next season, some of whom are already coaching in the Premier League, although the former Juventus coach remains hopeful of keeping his team's expectations of success alive this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by imarrpopson: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
England FA get brain o. Tammy Abraham called up for next week games before the guy change mind go Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
patrickmuf:
Kolarov and Dzeko say age is just a number, the older the better...
Linkfield:

"Football is for young people" grin grin
Rumdeuter

diggz:
Cc Ramdeuter

That explains why Kolarov and Dzeko are playing for grade A clubs

So if Rooney scores vs Chelsea it should be evidence that he can still play at a top club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

....... but Don Conte is a super Genius nah?! So want him out of the Club after this Session?!
mourihno should win premier league for man u first,then we can talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

So who is going to be dancing for us on weekends
Roman should not do this, just because a Roman team messed up another Roman' team.
bros if una lose on sunday ehhn after making mouth because of our loss,i go terrorize una thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Linkfield:
*coughs *clears throat.

English Premier League champions, Chelsea FC's billionaire owner, Roman Abramovich has already made up his mind to sack Antonio Conte at the end of the season.

Here's how a Spanish newspaper, Marca exclusively reported the story;

Chelsea have entered into a state of panic and are already looking for a new coach for next season given that Antonio Conte's relationship with club bosses has deteriorated and poor results, like the defeat to Roma, aren't helping.

It now seems unlikely that Conte will continue as Chelsea coach next season. Despite being reigning champions of the Premier League, conflicts with players and disappointing results on the field are having an impact. In addition, the row with Diego Costa did not help.

Roman Abramovich has already decided to sack the Italian. Having focused on winning the one title that evaded him for many years, he finally won the Champions League under Roberto di Matteo, who was sacked months later. The Russian is not patient if coaches upset him.

It is not the first time that the owner has disconnected himself from the coach before firing them, and he's said to no longer be on talking terms with Conte, just as happened with Carlo Ancelotti, Jose Mourinho, and Guus Hiddink.

There is little dialogue between the two and that is left to Marina Granovskaia, a director at the club.

The debate over the future of Diego Costa was the first sign of a strain on the relationship, with Conte close to leaving in the summer as he considered Abramovich's actions to be disrespectful.

The situation has not improved. Conte is still struggling to improve relations with his players now, and there were tense moments both at half-time against Watford and again in Rome.

Conte knows that his club are considering other options for next season, some of whom are already coaching in the Premier League, although the former Juventus coach remains hopeful of keeping his team's expectations of success alive this season.
abramovich want to sign marco silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thecassanova:
the 40m Salon d'Or runner up to Pogba that came to do player's IT that couldn't stay with his man.
This one is looking for consolation by typing Pogba. I'm not sure how shame became so expensive in the market these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
atheist5:
mourihno should win premier league for man u first,then we can talk

undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

mourihno don win league for una?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
atheist5:
abramovich want to sign marco silva

Roman na one craze man. Make him no try sack Conte. Who he wan replace am with?

Just because of ordinary Romans 3 vs 0 wey pastor use preach on Tuesday night. The man don vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
imarrpopson:
England FA get brain o. Tammy Abraham called up for next week games before the guy change mind go Nigeria.
Its just a friendly match the young man can still play for Nigeria if he wish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Linkfield:

Roman na one craze man. Make him no try sack Conte. Who he wan replace am with?

Just because of ordinary Romans 3 vs 0 wey pastor use preach on Tuesday night. The man don vex
marco silva good coach or sarri,tuchel,the roman empire will still sack them after their successes anyway,the game was a disgrace to be honest i am personally disappiontment with conte,if he just beat man united make i celeberate for a month in their thread i go forgive im lapses,remember say we pursue costa because of am oh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
atheist5:
marco silva good coach or sarri,tuchel,the roman empire will still sack them after their successes anyway,the game was a disgrace to be honest i am personally disappiontment with conte,if he just beat man united make i celeberate for a month in their thread i go forgive im lapses,remember say we pursue costa because of am oh

Lol. Everyone was not happy with that game.

We must beat them oo, so we can lockdown their thread, bkos if them try beat us like this, my brother I'm telling u, u don't want to experience such situation..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
atheist5:
bros if una lose on sunday ehhn after making mouth because of our loss,i go terrorize una thread
Lool, you are welcome
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
bigkesh:

Of all the CFs in football,he chose to be a Lacazette fanboy.

I mean guys,what else were you expecting??
it is better than saying crappy things like Kennedy 3x a better player than Alonso, omeruo better than Cahill, chalobah and RLC better than matic, musonda better than Pedro and Willian combine. These has been the rubbish you have posted here in the last few seasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Linkfield:

Lol. Everyone was not happy with that game.

We must beat them oo, so we can lockdown their thread, bkos if them try beat us like this, my brother I'm telling u, u don't want to experience such situation..
imagine dem beating us at the bridge?,conte will be gone definately our thread go suffer i swear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
atheist5:
mourihno don win league for una?

undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

That explains why Kolarov and Dzeko are playing for grade A clubs

So if Rooney scores vs Chelsea it should be evidence that he can still play at a top club
Roma are just about there...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided
yes or no,na question bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Una still dey wail? cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
SailorXY:
This one is looking for consolation by typing Pogba. I'm not sure how shame became so expensive in the market these days

grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
elrony:
Una still dey wail? cheesy grin grin

Na Roma fever dey worry dem... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
atheist5:
yes or no,na question bros

undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
lordfalcao:
it is better than saying crappy things like Kennedy 3x a better player than Alonso, omeruo better than Cahill, chalobah and RLC better than matic, musonda better than Pedro and Willian combine. These has been the rubbish you have posted here in the last few seasons.
Kenedy is 3x the player that lethargic LB is,the fact that he might not be a better LB doesn't change anything.

I said Omeruo is better than Cahill?? Easy with the lies

Of course,Chalobah and RLC are better than Matic that turned up last season.

Argue with your data

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
patrickmuf:
Roma are just about there...

Roma is just a tier 2 club. Like Sevilla It shows that when Dzeko and Kolarov were beyond their useful ages they cant cope with top level football and dropped from a tier 1 to a tier 2 club

Just like Rooney
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Roma is just a tier 2 club. It shows that when Dzeko and Kolarov were beyond their useful ages they dropped from a tier 1 to a tier 2 club

Just like Rooney
But they're doing a job against top quality opposition on the biggest of stages as you would say...So, what's your argument against them, you are quick to highlight the poor performances of Zabaleta in a mid-table team, seeing how Kolarov has nailed down that left back spot and how Dzeko is performing for club and country, shouldn't we also give them props and perhaps shouldn't it also count against your logic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Roma is just a tier 2 club. Like Sevilla It shows that when Dzeko and Kolarov were beyond their useful ages they cant cope with top level football and dropped from a tier 1 to a tier 2 club

Just like Rooney

Roma is not at the same level with Everton. Even Man City is not yet more successful than Roma this season as they both Top their respective champions league groups so give them a break

(1) (2) (3) ... (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) ... (19319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stephennel(m), forgiveness, Thazard(m), Itsrm(m), lordfalcao(m), sleekdot(m), andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.