Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11207882 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) ... (19945) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Blah blah blah....

Mourinho is still the greatest, best, most successful manager in ur clubs history!

Kuku kill urself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

you must be foolish, there is a reason I named you airhead, it's good to know you are living up to the name

the season before depay was shipped out, he had similar numbers with Hazard if not more, I don't give a flying fnck whether he plays for Uzbekistan or Kenya, what is fact is that he has higher numbers than hidden with the latter having more game time

No dey drag me into hidden Matter, you no dey hear word

cheesy cheesy cheesy

A minute silence for your brain.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
cstr1000:

Empirical evidence for a player that was not a given a real crack at Chelsea by our dumb fucck of an ex-manager.?
His Empirical evidence is in Germany. You know the same Empirical evidence that made Christiansen our best defensive young talent even before he arrived from Monchegladbach.

Mr Cstr , you asserted with utmost confidence and enthusiasm that a KDB was your best wing talent after Hazard in Chelsea. Now you're pointing to Burnthisleaguedown for evidence.

If I may ask , does Chelsea compete in the German league? If your answer is "No" ; your point is baseless and lacks credence and I hereby won't have myself associated with such discourse.

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
U haven't mearnt many atheist...

Oh my God...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
diggz:

Bia.... dopejemi why you dey use pepper body follow dis poor boy this morning?

No be the mumu start am? I dey follow one of him founding father dey talk, he go shook mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
A minute silence for your brain.

Airhead cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

Lol, me wey Don repent na one Okpe come dey push my buttons this early morning

Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Which kind wahala dey happen here on Monday morning? Oya scummies una Sabi una sefs....mk una come dey go una house grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017
diggz:
Our doctor of life....welcome back sir afrodoc2

My chief thank you. Abeg why una get plenty pseudo-intellectuals like this amongst una fans?
People that should kip kwayet, sit down and take notes are now the ones forming "Mr Lecturer".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2017
afrodoc2:

My chief thank you. Abeg why una get plenty pseudo-intellectuals like this amongst una fans?
People that should kip kwayet, sit down and take notes are now the ones forming "Mr Lecturer".

Bwuahahahaha. cheesy cheesy Dockee I no sabi wetin you dey talk o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

Uncle Ibime Have you blamed Mourinho today?

E remain diggz ! cheesy

If you check closely, my criticism of Mourinho is limited and more weighted to Emenalo. I am an old school Chelsea fan who doesn't criticise JM readily. My memory is longer than that. I supported the move to kick out Mata cos I was never a fan of his, though I woulda prolly done it with KDB and to hell with Oscars profile and the media backlash. The other two points I made are what most managers would do if handed the same squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Neymar1095:

Eden Hazard also has the same amount of
goals as Marcos Alonso in the PL this
season
Also with Mane, KDB,
Alonso >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>====== KDB

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Ibime:

If you say Debruyne did not know how to play ball in 2013, then you are a newcomer to football.

I blame mourinho for selling kdb. However, lampard defended mou for the sale, saying kdb wasn't as good as he is now. What you gon say about that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2017
diggz:

If I catch you dis man ehn....just wait till manU fvck up first. ..you dey the list of persons wey I go treat their fvck up tongue cheesy

Forgetting say we go celebrate SALLAH here next week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

Forgetting say we go celebrate SALLAH here next week

Sallah ke? Na who we dey play self?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
diggz:

Sallah ke? Na who we dey play self?

SALLAH I said, we party here with Masa, awara, tuwon masara and dankwa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2017
hensben:
There is a reason I am always on manure fan’s case on this board, they all think alike. No different opinion from manure fan when debating on issues. Definition of zombie. They still we are SAF(pdp) era where every Nicky butt and Wes Brown are hyped.

That was my abode before discovering the barca own. Only few guys have sense there. Imagine someone telling me that because one lukaku in rwandan league scored 11 goals in fewer games than lukaku of manchester, so the one in manchester is inferior to that of rwanda.

They are not even ashamed to bring such stupidity to the fore and defend it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Ibime:

If you check closely, my criticism of Mourinho is limited and more weighted to Emenalo. I am an old school Chelsea fan who doesn't criticise JM readily. My memory is longer than that. I supported the move to kick out Mata cos I was never a fan of his, though I woulda prolly done it with KDB and to hell with Oscars profile and the media backlash. The other two points I made are what most managers would do if handed the same squad.

Fair point... buh I guess he did what he seemed best for the occasion he found himself in, and still achieved some good results with!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

SALLAH I said, we party here with Masa, awara, tuwon masara and dankwa.

God no go gree....I hv created a special folder for you.....you will hear from me when you guys get trashed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

I blame mourinho for selling kdb. However, lampard defended mou for the sale, saying kdb wasn't as good as he is now. What you gon say about that?

What do you expect Lampard to say about his mentor? What would Gary Neville say about Sir Alex concerning Pogba in the same regard? Pundits are there to smooth things over.

In 2013, DeBruyne was already better than any U-23 player in Germany. Any other yarns na politics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

That was my abode before discovering the barca own. Only few guys have sense there. Imagine someone telling me that because one lukaku in rwandan league scored 11 goals in fewer games than lukaku of manchester, so the one in manchester is inferior to that of rwanda.

They are not even ashamed to bring such stupidity to the fore and defend it.

you should be ashamed of yourself, It only proves to you that there is nothing special about Hazard, You were the one that brought up the comparison recently when you quoted a post from two years ago that says "Depay does what Hazard doesn't, he dribbles, scores and assists" and tried to ridicule it and I gave you depay's numbers for his current club which is higher than Hazard's, even as at the time I made that post, Depay had higher numbers too.. Have you disputed any fact?

oloriburuku somebody cheesy come and make our thread your abode again whether we no go roast you like sallah meat, agbaya.. You wey we take turns with cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2017
funlord:

I'm sure the letters in your name stands for c ognitive _s tupidity t otal _r etard 1000

Look at this utter waste of space with a malignant tumor forming in that bowl of rotten pap he refers to as a brain asking your mental god about foolishness! My friend dab out of my mentions with your _stupidity....its amazing how you are still alive sef! grin

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

you should be ashamed of yourself, It only proves to you that there is nothing special about Hazard, You were the one that brought up the comparison recently when you quoted a post from two years ago that says "Depay does what Hazard doesn't, he dribbles, scores and assists" and tried to ridicule it and I gave you depay's numbers for his current club which is higher than Hazard's, even as at the time I made that post, Depay had higher numbers too.. Have you disputed any fact?

oloriburuku somebody cheesy

We are on the same page, just as i stated, it doesn't matter the leagues in which two players compared are playing in. What matters to you are the numbers as seen in the rwandan example i gave. Depay was so good with the numbers he had to leave united for a bigger club in lyon. I learnt they broke the bank to get him signed.

It seems in everything, warri no dey carry last, you just confirmed it. You are really dope in stupidity.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
EmmGee:

strength is very important for a striker.
First off. I'm a huge morata fan, i was very dissapointed and still am that he left madrid I'm not really a fan of chelsea but i sometimes watch chelsea games coz of morata.

Morata sometimes struggles to remain on his feet. If he can improve that about him, he just needs a few more tweaks and then he is the finished version.

Lukaku can stay on his feet regardless of the strength of the opponent. He can hold/guard the ball and wait for his teammate the pass. There were scenarios he did that in his most recent game against newcastle. That strength is very important because he can also use it to bully defenders and move through them.

That strength was also visible as he ferociously smashed his goal against newcastle. Even if the goalkeeper got a hand on it, i doubt he could prevent it from going in

Yes, Morata needs to work on his strength so as Lukaku needs to work on his header, link up play, and his big mouth off the pitch too.

Did you watch Ruud boy at Man United or Bergkamp at Arsenal? Strength weren't their biggest asset yet they wrote their names in the history books.

As a player you can't have everything, there are bound to be weaknesses. They're both doing well for their clubs and that should be enough.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
elrony:

Very very daft assumption! !!.. For starters how many games did you watch KDB in before he was signed?
im sure the mumu quoted it from red cafe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

We are on the same page, just as i stated, it doesn't matter the leagues in which two players compared are playing in. What matters to you are the numbers as seen in the rwandan example i gave. Depay was so good with the numbers he had to leave united for a bigger club in lyon.

It seems in everything, warri no dey carry last, you just confirmed it. You are really dope in stupidity.

why we shipped him out doesn't concern you, if we can ship depay out for even having better numbers than Hazard that season then we probably would have paid the club who would come for Hazard, dispute facts nigga

is it until I use shuku shaker on that your oval shaped head before you will have sense Airhead? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Morata has 61 career goals and he’s played for Spain, REAL MADRID, JUVENTUSand Chelsea... Lukaku has 155 career goals and he’s played for WEST BROM, EVERTON, Belgium and Man United ... Lukaku>Morata... case closed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ibime:

What do you expect Lampard to say about his mentor? What would Gary Neville say about Sir Alex concerning Pogba in the same regard? Pundits are there to smooth things over.

In 2013, DeBruyne was already better than any U-23 player in Germany. Any other yarns na politics.

He rather blamed kdb for not being patient.

dopeJemi:

why we shipped him out doesn't concern you, if we can ship depay out for even having better numbers than Hazard that season then we probably would have paid the club who would come for Hazard, dispute facts nigga

is it until I use shuku shaker on that your oval shaped head before you will have sense Airhead? cheesy

cheesy
You shipped him out because he scored and assisted alot and that shouldn't be my business. But your man below had a question for you, which you never answered. He will be happy today:

lekkie073:
depay is handsome....

what have we achieved with him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

We are on the same page, just as i stated, it doesn't matter the leagues in which two players compared are playing in. What matters to you are the numbers as seen in the rwandan example i gave. Depay was so good with the numbers he had to leave united for a bigger club in lyon. I learnt they broke the bank to get him signed.

Chaiiiii... shocked shocked shocked bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
sod09:
im sure the mumu quoted it from red cafe

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin abeg na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
airmark:

cheesy
You shipped him out because he scored and assisted alot and that shouldn't be my business. But your man below had a question for you, which you never answered. He will be happy today:

Oshey! Archeologist, the collector of artifacts, leader of the Fulani diggers association, what did you achieve with Hazard 3 seasons ago?

didinrin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
choi wer I go start from

Bullets everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) ... (19945) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.