Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2017
sod09:
ta lo megun wa
oga diggz shey na you grin grin

Lol....ba wo? Na dem raumdeuter o! I no dey inside grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2017
atebesunny:

OK sir
U and lordfalcao are clearly high this early morning.

Lukaku isn't an influential player for his team. He wasn't influential to Everton last season, his goals didn't win many points. That's why Everton spent all that money to try to replace him and that's why they are playing so well this season that are flirting with relegation while United have gone from 6th to 2nd with the 9 points he has already won and/or guaranteed us this season.

LaLiga 2015/2016 Ruben Castro and Iago Aspas won more points for their respective teams than Suraez and Messi that won the league. Maybe this means Castro is better than Suarez or u would rather ve Aspas in ur team ahead of Messi.....
Shior!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Lana1:

Lukaku isn't an influential player for his team. He wasn't influential to Everton last season, his goals didn't win many points. That's why Everton spent all that money to try to replace him and that's why they are playing so well this season that are flirting with relegation while United have gone from 6th to 2nd with the 9 points he has already won and/or guaranteed us this season.

LaLiga 2015/2016 Ruben Castro and Iago Aspas won more points for their respective teams than Suraez and Messi that won the league. Maybe this means Castro is better than Suarez or u would rather ve Aspas in ur team ahead of Messi.....
Shior!!

This whole 'player x won points' is a myth.

Unless these players are scoring all their goals on the 90th minute with literally the last kick of the game, I would like one the purveyors of these wack stats to explain to me:

how is the person who scored a goal is more important than the rest of the team that defended the opponent's attacks to maintain the scoreline?

Did the defenders and midfielders just pull up chairs and magazines and start chilling after their striker scored?

The keeper ring up his favourite olosho and put on a ginuwine cd in goal, because his striker has scored?

You guys need to stop peddling this pseudo stat around, because its most pointless and indefensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:
When people become defensive and abusive, it means a nerve has been struck, they begin to react like the true animals they are. sad cry

You have been quoting me upandan and I have been ignoring your eediocy since. You are the crowned eediot of this thread. Every few months, you must remind an eediot they are not part of any conversation you are having. That was just a reminder bïtch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Lana1:

Shior!!

You have plenty time lana1....person scored 20plus goals dem say he didn't win points with it.......if only Everton have half of those goals right now probably they won't be battling with relegation upandan while searching for a new coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Ibime:

You have been quoting me upandan and I have been ignoring your eediocy since. You are the crowned eediot of this thread. Every few months, you must remind an eediot they are not part of any conversation you are having. That was just a reminder bïtch.
i was asking diggz ta lo megun wa. so na you cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Unless these players are scoring all their goals on the 90th minute with literally the last kick of the game, I would like one the purveyors of these wack stats to explain to me:

how is the person who scored a goal is more important than the rest of the team that defended the opponent's attacks to maintain the scoreline?

Did the defenders and midfielders just pull up chairs and magazines and start chilling after their striker scored?

The keeper ring up his favourite olosho and put on a ginuwine cd in goal, because his striker has scored?

You guys need to stop peddling this pseudo stat around, because its most pointless and indefensible.
You see why I am not a fan of stat. A coach like pep can not use player like Lukaku due to his average technicality same with a coach like mou can not use Messi as false 9 or rather effectively. But I only get to judge players when I see them play not via stat. The truth is stat is deceiving and causes ridiculous comparison.

Like I always say I blame cr7 and Messi for this stat madness. I remember then a player like Figo were world class.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol. No be me na.
To be honest, yesterday was the first time i'd ever see anyone peddling points won as an actual stat. And fact is, it is a rubbish stat that will always put average players ahead of better ones because they scored the only goal in a 1-0 win or the winner in a 2-1 win.

Ur people were just looking for a way to rubbish Lukaku's 25 goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2017
When a man has low self esteem, he will go to great lengths to defend his obvious stupidity while still living in his own deluded reality.

Bragging that women are chasing you, when the only virgina you've ever been through are those of your mother.

Not even sure you had one anyway, how much shame she must feel having a gender struck abusive slowpoke like you. Probably raped by a madman who never taught you manners nor respect, such a pity you life turned out to be pathetic, wasting it struggling with your own self worth so eager to prove yourself and declare what your not. With the way your abusive wont be shocked if you also physically abusive and assault you mother and any female that manages to ever associate themselves with you even by your swine blood.

Your life is problem empty inside, a shallow shell, if insulting people gives you meaning in life let's face it you must have ridiculed alot. You know yourself, if you ever get married or have daughters i pity them. If you do, do they really love you?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
diggz:

You have plenty time lana1....person scored 20plus goals dem say he didn't win points with it.......if only Everton have half of those goals right now probably they won't be battling with relegation upandan while searching for a new coach.
Lol. They say points won na the koko. Llorente won "more points" than Lukaku last season. Maybe that's why airmark wanted Llorente ahead of Morata cheesy

The ogogoro logic flying around in this section nowadays ehn...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Did I request you to write a Thesis on why you become an Atheist?! Seem the space Button on your Keypad ain't functioning anymore or the Screen is cracked and the space Button is no longer visible?!

Get a Life..... this ain't a Chelsea Technical Board Meeting, rather a Fan Thread. Do I need to remind you what's making this Section lively?! Why is it always bored during the International Break?!

No one here is taking anything to the Heart except Twits, perhaps you are amongst.

oasis007, you should atleast try to understand the points he is trying to make(not the atheism stuff though)
cause lately it seems that football thread is mostly dominated by needless banters and someother crap that aint related to football.although occasional trolling here and there won't hurt nobody and it actually makes the thread more fun, but it should not take preeminence over stuffs like tactical analysis and discussions,match preview and review
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. They say points won na the koko. Llorente won "more points" than Lukaku last season. Maybe that's why airmark wanted Llorente ahead of Morata cheesy

The ogogoro logic flying around in this section nowadays ehn...

I was the one who suggested Llorente not airmark bro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2017
diggz:

That's the effect of spending one year under hot sun, with no medical care.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
airmark:

That's the effect of spending one year under hot sun, with no medical care.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2017
What do you guys think about the present 3-5-2 formation? Will it work long term, especially as we enter december?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi now. I don't know what always pinch them to mention my moniker stupidly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Hian!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:
When a man has low self esteem, he will go to great lengths to defend his obvious stupidity while still living in his own deluded reality.

Bragging that women are chasing you, when the only virgina you've ever been through are those of your mother.

Not even sure you had one anyway, how much shame she must feel having a gender struck abusive slowpoke like you. Probably raped by a madman who never taught you manners nor respect, such a pity you life turned out to be pathetic, wasting it struggling with your own self worth so eager to prove yourself and declare what your not. With the way your abusive wont be shocked if you also physically abusive and assault you mother and any female that manages to ever associate themselves with you even by your swine blood.

Your life is problem empty inside, a shallow shell, if insulting people gives you meaning in life let's face it you must have ridiculed alot. You know yourself, if you ever get married or have daughters i pity them. If you do, do they really love you?

What a romantic mail....ibime this might actually be true love! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2017
diggz:

I sha know at some point he was fighting everybody because of Llorente
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
airmark:

Abi now. I don't know what always pinch them to mention my moniker stupidly.
Na the effect of having a vacuum the size of Camp Nou mounted on that your scrawny neck dey make u talk nonsense this afternoon. Oloshious airhead!!

Or was it not the same way u were stupídly mentioning my moniker few weeks ago when u were doing Dj on our thread. Just shut up there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
blooood everywhere grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
laPULGA:

oasis007, you should atleast try to understand the points he is trying to make(not the atheism stuff though)
cause lately it seems that football thread is mostly dominated by needless banters and someother crap that aint related to football.although occasional trolling here and there won't hurt nobody and it actually makes the thread more fun, but it should not take preeminence over stuffs like tactical analysis and discussions,match preview and review

undecided

But he should have made his Points politely like a sensible Human. Who is really referring to as a Fool?! So because this Forum is ignorantly tagged a faceless Forum, then Decorum shouldn't be maintained?!

I'd get your Point, but the Banters are simply friendly, and a mean of breaking Boredom especially during the International Breaks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lana1:
I sha know at some point he was fighting everybody because of Llorente

Well .....that was when I was suggesting we get llorente as a back up striker while we give batshuayi a season to prove if he can make the position his........ bcuz of the amount that was being quoted for morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
funlord:

What a romantic mail....ibime this might actually be true love! cheesy

Nah, it's not for me. That bïtch is talking to herself again. Never bragged about women chasing me or any nonsense she wrote there, so I will just assume that post is directed to someone else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
airmark:
What do you guys think about the present 3-5-2 formation? Will it work long term, especially as we enter december?
Yep, as long as we keep winning grin.
Besides we don't have a quality RW for a 3-4-3 and have 5 even 6 players that can play the 3-man midfield - Luiz can sub Bakayoko.

But better creativity will be need from the wing backs, crosses, accurate long balls and passes into the box. More work load for the wing backs and they should be quick enough to track back esp on that left side Alonso Cahill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lana1:

Shior!!
you can shift your narrative to suit you, that's None of my business. I am mentioning strikers whose goals gave their team good points that edged them to win the league. You guys mentioned lukaku, according to stats lukaku goals only gave Everton 6 crucial points.

Troy deeney, benteke Joshua king scored lesser goals than lukaku. but their little goals won more crucial point for their teams more than lukaku's high Number yet it doesn't mean they are better strikers. Costa lesser goals won more points to Chelsea to win the league ahead of harry Kane, lukaku ND co high numbers yet it doesn't mean lukaku is a better striker to Costa.

Then why are you bringing up this bolded part of your input in this discussion when nobody mentioned it??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:
So your implying that Mane is more popular than Sanchez?
Yes he is. He is Liverpool and Liverpool have a lot of following in the league among analysts, coaches who do the votes.

Any small thing you do in Liverpool will get you English press recognition quickly, thats how Jordan henderson became national team captain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:
As the most lethal and experienced attacker they had in a team as big as Bayern in comparism to the level of competition he faces in the league he scores a mere 12goals against such weak oppositions given his pace and trickery he must have been a waste of space or lacked the 'advanced metality' to completely subdue teams with his ability as evidence by his inability to even produce consisent average outputs be it in his youth or in his advancing age.

It begs the question without Ribery's team mates he is nothing but an average speedster that didn't deserve the hype he got above the unfortunate injury prone Robben (who disappears during the league seasons) as evident of his failures with france.

Lets see their production in the CL not in the local competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lana1:
Na the effect of having a vacuum the size of Camp Nou mounted on that your scrawny neck dey make u talk nonsense this afternoon. Oloshious airhead!!

Or was it not the same way u were stupídly mentioning my moniker few weeks ago when u were doing Dj on our thread. Just shut up there.

Ode, so what party was going on when you mentioned me today? Instead of using knife to make your tribal marks, they should have buried UTC axe in your cheek.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Can denotes a person's ability, and so far so good over the past 30 something league games Morata has played he has scored 23goals showing he has the ability you so clearly deny to atribute to him why is that?

Increasing the productivity of Hazard is based purely on the role the coach requires him to play, which will put him positions and open opportunities to score.

For example attackers usually increase output under Pep unlike Mou, as evident this season, and though atimes there could be the abnorminal case like that of Ribery, it takes nothing out of the coach's resume and ability to put out tatics that cause attackers to thrive.

You obviously have a lot to learn about football. Morata doesnt have the brute strenght to bully defenders and score out of nothing situation like Costa but what he has is the intelligence to link up and bring his other attackers into play, like the second goal last weekend.

COsta instead of that flick to Hazard, might control the ball and engage the defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Benzema made his name and scored his goals in France, Lyon, before he went to Madrid and started dragging shirt with Huigan.

And Benzema prove himself in the CL as well. He is the 3rd all time top scorer that is still active tell us about the failed player called Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Don't get emotional and become illogical.

Did you watch KDB in bundesliga?

Yes I did watch him both in Bremen and Wolfsburg

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), BlueAngel444, User09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.