Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10691865 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
sirfee:
DJ abeg play me "melanin" by sauti Sol feat. Patoranking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LFwC1nEpU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingSango(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Odunharry:

Yes o... We must feed the visitors first..

Make I sama u better joo

Consider me a visitor so all can eat when I'm finished. grin

The rest I have no idea what you mean I don't speak Nigerian. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Odunharry serve me o
Hungry wan finish me for hia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bville02:
Sir Ibime was actually right on Bakayoko

He saw the Future.
he's one of our worst signing, if not the worst.

He makes an average player looks so so great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Henitan24(f): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
IFearGod:
Sweety, you sef dey here...na on this thread I dey enjoy myself dis evening. Will soon meet you in the oza room kiss

Traced you to this thread. Bae is waiting for boo on the couch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bville02:

Give me the remix Ft Kendrick Lamar.
My bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRWI4CgC138
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Henitan24:

Traced you to this thread. Bae is waiting for boo on the couch.
Awwnn.... that's so romantic baby. Don't worry I would join soon. Just have a cold shower for me, Babie!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
hensben:
Man U 0 man city 2 in tomorrow game...party sure die for scummies thread tomorrow.
Connect me to your weed dealer uncle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS5zBrEZg-A

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
where's that mod that was deleting our post when we won average united?

Oga do your work, this has gone for too long!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
eph12:

Connect me to your weed dealer uncle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS5zBrEZg-A
He is the weed itself. Always high

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

Diego Costa get this Message for the Shekpites....................!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
atheist5:
actually seeing the level of trolling in this thread had lighten my day,well-done lana1,raumdeter and co.
Chelsea has served me nothing but undiluted fuckery this season,it all started from conte,imagine selling a player that has given you 2 league titles in 3 years because of some stupid beaf,Costa would have buried moratas chance today,a guniune and unquestioned worldclass striker was sold for a Spanish unproven potential,Chelsea fans think hazard led us to glory last season,it was Costa at the first half of the season,then hazard from finished the job at the second half and usually got more recognition because the trophy is won that period, this clueless man sold one the best strikers on earth for someone that should be backup striker for a club of our statute
Let's not forget the clueless board too ,it was in uniben burka I discovered in 32minutes that donkeyoko has to be the most terrible midfielder in world football,donkeyoko is one of those unique players that have nothing they can do,yet we sold matic,cheloboah and loaned RLC,to make space for this pure fool,infact am angry because I saw this coming,starting from Costa, why can't we have both Costa and morata in this squad?,why can't we buy players like mbappe,lemar and fabihno from Monaco,instead we bought a player who starts just because they have no one better,why can't loftus cheek start when fools like bakayoko cost 40milion? Chelsea football club is its own worst enemy, nuff said,raumdeter abeg play me any song called fustration
My guy is in pain. Any suggestion on burial song for him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
hoopLA:

Omo in basketball circles that would be a no look pass.

Maybe in the process of covering the 70% he forgot he was on the pitch.

That has to go down as pass of the year.

The type uncle Diggz dey give on Saturday mornings for Ugborikoko against Kpon-kpon FC !!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
atheist5:
actually seeing the level of trolling in this thread had lighten my day,well-done lana1,raumdeter and co.
Chelsea has served me nothing but undiluted fuckery this season,it all started from conte,imagine selling a player that has given you 2 league titles in 3 years because of some stupid beaf,Costa would have buried moratas chance today,a guniune and unquestioned worldclass striker was sold for a Spanish unproven potential,Chelsea fans think hazard led us to glory last season,it was Costa at the first half of the season,then hazard from finished the job at the second half and usually got more recognition because the trophy is won that period, this clueless man sold one the best strikers on earth for someone that should be backup striker for a club of our statute
Let's not forget the clueless board too ,it was in uniben burka I discovered in 32minutes that donkeyoko has to be the most terrible midfielder in world football,donkeyoko is one of those unique players that have nothing they can do,yet we sold matic,cheloboah and loaned RLC,to make space for this pure fool,infact am angry because I saw this coming,starting from Costa, why can't we have both Costa and morata in this squad?,why can't we buy players like mbappe,lemar and fabihno from Monaco,instead we bought a player who starts just because they have no one better,why can't loftus cheek start when fools like bakayoko cost 40milion? Chelsea football club is its own worst enemy, nuff said,raumdeter abeg play me any song called fustration
A friend of yours suggested this. You go dey alright brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

Reality 101

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
where's that mod that was deleting our post when we won average united?

Oga do your work, this has gone for too long!

Dj Eph12, Oasis007 or anyone taking numbers, please play "Snitch B1tch" by Lucious Lyon for this tolotolo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

Diego Costa get this Message for the Shekpites....................!!
But they have Morata.

After all they told him to go to hell.

I'm willing to bet my third testicle that Chelsea would be more fearsome with Costa in the side. Anybody can see that.

But no, Mr. first touch is a better option and an upgrade.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy

We party till day break. Man utd wins tomorrow, the party over here continues.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
elrony:

Dj Eph12, Oasis007 or anyone taking numbers, please play "Snitch B1tch" by Lucious Lyon for this tolotolo cheesy

Leave that wailing wailer.

Instead of him to be quiet and endure. He is here b1tching.

He doesn't even deserve a song at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
nitrogen:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

We party till day break. Man utd wins tomorrow, the party over here continues.
My own be say.
Tomorrow will take care of itself.
Let us party hard for no one knows if we will be here tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
hoopLA:

But they have Morata.

After all they told him to go to hell.

I'm willing to bet my third testicle that Chelsea would be more fearsome with Costa in the side. Anybody can see that.

But no, Mr. first touch is a better option and an upgrade.

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

Reality 101

That place where the animal is should be left blank to identify with the uselessness of the club.
At least winch dey use cat as instrument. Putting a cat in place of a lion is an insult to all cats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin our loss pain me o.

Double painment for me

grin

I understand the feeling bro.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
elrony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y4lUmKKOzk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
DJ play me show you the money

This one Na show me the L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
annie74:

Hahaha... DJ play the music biko
Fine girl better pikin cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=442MVVbLTAA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
annie74:

Hahaha... DJ play the music biko

Dj please knack us "I wanna rock right now" Snoop Dogg Ft Jamie Foxx

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
eph12:

Where you dey see all these clowns from?

ah! I kept those posts in my safe patiently waiting for this day, Bakayoko own sef dey my safe, them plenty die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Henitan24(f): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
IFearGod:
Awwnn.... that's so romantic baby. Don't worry I would join soon. Just have a cold shower for me, Babie!

Be quick love...missing you like air already

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
Oga these pipo dia agidi too much.
The arse licking that has reached an advanced stage won't allow people here to be humble and admit that letting Costa go is starting to look like a mistake. Not condoning his behavior but Conte didn't manage the situation properly, just like his dodgy man management of his squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
eph12:

Fine girl better pikin cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=442MVVbLTAA

Osshey baddest! E go always better for you!!!

Annie74, Leggo!!! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
elrony:

Dj please knack us "I wanna rock right now" Snoop Dogg Ft Jamie Foxx

cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pguzToB6I7g

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4255) (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.