Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518162 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Conte playing in Europe like everyone else. Now that he doesnt have the luxury of playing 1 game per week we now see
Your speaking of a Chelsea team with crazy and difficult fixtures, lesser number of players.

Chelsea's first eleven lacks 4 last season's starting players: Costa, Pedro, Matic, Luiz

4+ current first eleven that have been injured for a month and : Hazard, Morata, Kante, Moses, (Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Luiz, Batshuayi).

Players that didn't even have preseason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
pamcode:
I don't know bro I don't scout and not necessarily buying but hoping Drinkwater is in form and injury free and or pray bakayoko miraculously improve.

Bakayoko will improve no doubt. But hes already better than he who must not be named.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
PEP this season
Ederson 36million £
Walker 50M £
Mendy 51.75M £
Silva 45M £
Danilo 27M £
The major buys this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
laPULGA:

going by your logic sir
pep has to finish 1st and conte has to finish 2nd now that the playing field is level

anything less from both parties is failure.

i can bet my entire fotune that pep will win the league and go far in the ucl.

can you do the same for conte??
Very extreme few even considered the thought of Conte and Chelsea's chances this season. Pep got his players healthy and on time, many didn't even list Chelsea in top three
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Obere4u:
PEP this season
Ederson 36million £
Walker 50M £
Mendy 51.75M £
Silva 45M £
Danilo 27M £
The major buys this season.
210m Pounds to Chelsea's 190m and Man City got these players before the season began, if you substract Chelsea's two late buys 35m + 23m = say 60m the amount Man City would have bought Sanchez. Man City Spent 80m more than Chelsea.

Don't forget last season's expenses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
airmark:

Make up your mind once and for all, stop quoting me with the aim of confusing me with your b1tchy moves.

That girl dey confuse pesin with her head-nor-tail arguments ehn cheesy

If you follow the logic of her arguments too much, your brain won't know if it's coming or going

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
diggz:

When it comes to you winning an argument the word "context" quickly flees from Ur brains....everyone knew Costa was serving us shyyte bcuz he was upset after the China deal broke down burr you just have to win a useless argument by every means possible...even if it means you going against your own logic.
You are his PA now ba? Why didn't Chelsea's refusal to let him go last summer vex him? What was annoying him in 2015 that Chelsea almost got relegated?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
airmark:

Make up your mind once and for all, stop quoting me with the aim of confusing me with your b1tchy moves.
So if I pop the question now; are you mentally sick or sick raving mad and drolling over feaces? Those that mean I consider you inhumane and always roaming the streats mad.

Does my reaction to a moment of stupidity conclude the basis of my opinion of a person.

Is Morata perfect or are you just being devious when handling his topic.

So because i show concern and wonder what's up means i have doubt. How does your brain think self that you misread my curiousity and concern as an act of what, rejecting Morata shocked.

I will take your assumption as a neuro paralytic joke.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
And am guessing this is your reaction to enjoy another person's stupidity.

To actual think I consider the probability of you having a mind of your own.

cry a tear drop for your soul

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Shots fired

Funlord elrony eph12 where is afrodoc2

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ibime:

If you follow the logic of her arguments too much, your brain won't know if it's coming or going
Am not sorry but do forgive me, it happens whenever I try to describe you wink

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
OK buy your tickets

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked No one should fûck with that bītch,man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
BlueAngel444:
So if I pop the question now; are you mentally sick or sick raving mad and drolling over feaces? Those that mean I consider you inhumane and always roaming the streats mad.

Does my reaction to a moment of stupidity conclude the basis of my opinion of a person.

So because i show concern and wonder what's up means i have doubt. How does your brain think self that you misread my curiousity and concern as an act of what, rejecting Morata shocked.

Air.mark right now

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Morata injured cry oh no. Hope Bats does well today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2017
Ibime:

He would quote me and wanted my reply to his stupid posts, sometimes felt so ashamed reading his texts. I always wish he doesn't know how to spell my moniker, so that I won't get mentioned in his senseless posts.

I guess he has multiple monikers. if he is not misspelling words, he would be exposing himself to ridicule with his shameful inconsistent analysis.

Today he is here, tomorrow there, like #500 'one corner' prostitute. I won't be surprised if the b1tch wears skirt on his head and move around.

I am sure his brain was experiencing propagation delay, when he was registering his account on nairaland, hence the multiple 4s in his moniker.

If this is how blue angels rove, I will rather associate myself with red devils.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Salty and lame comeback lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2017
raumdeuter:
Shots fired

There isn't much we can do now, Afrodoc2 is attending to a man who got kicked on the lip by a menstruating kangaroo!!

Shey one Ibadan Native Doctor dey this Chelshit thread b4? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2017
hardeycute:
shocked No one should fûck with that bītch man

It has both genitals? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:

So because i show concern and wonder what's up means i have doubt.
How does your brain think self that you misread my curiousity and concern as an act of what, rejecting Morata shocked.

You didn't have doubt, may be you wanted Chelsea to buy belotti in January to replace bakayoko in the midfield.

Please I already have enough external stupid people like dayo to put in check, don't have time for you b1tch.

Diggz, nihilist and ibime are free, may be they can see sense in your posts. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2017
raumdeuter:
Shots fired

Funlo.rd elr.ony ep.h12 where is afro.doc2

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:31am On Dec 12, 2017
elrony:

There isn't much we can do now, Afrodoc2 is attending to a man who got kicked on the lip by a menstruating kangaroo!!

Shey one Ibadan Native Doctor dey this Chelshit thread b4? shocked

You dey kolo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:34am On Dec 12, 2017
airmark:

You didn't have doubt, may be you wanted Chelsea to buy belotti in January to replace bakayoko in the midfield.

Plemase I already have enough external stupid people like dayo to put in check, don't have time for you b1tch.

Diggz, nihilst and ibim are free, may be they can see sense in your posts. Thank you.

Bros.. have fun with ur she.male.....abeg I wan go sleep back. Cheers bruv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37am On Dec 12, 2017
diggz:

Bros.. have fun with ur she.male.....abeg I wan go sleep back. Cheers bruv

cheesy cheesy

You must sleep with him her.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 2:01am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Very extreme few even considered the thought of Conte and Chelsea's chances this season. Pep got his players healthy and on time, many didn't even list Chelsea in top three

well pep also has injuries to important xi players such as stones,mendy and is not as if he got all his first choice targets too(dani alves,sanches)

secondly,you cant deny that chelsea MASSIVELY benefited from lack of european competition.

you cant just deny what pep is doing at city and it will be hypocrisy to state that pep must win the league because he spent money and not have the same expectations for chelsea or atleast 2nd place because they spent the 2nd highest amount even after winning the league the previous season

#DoubleStandards

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2017
elrony:

It has both genitals? shocked
tongue Error.I didn't put comma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:27am On Dec 12, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

You must sleep with him her.

grin grin grin

Pa Diggz, do you dig?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 2:28am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Every signing in Chelsea is done by the board. Didn't Chelsea bid Veratti, Belotti, Lukaku, Sandro, Kalibialy, Tolisso. You call them average yet if I ask you to name better players that are available you will start speaking in tongues. Did Chelsea not consider alot of options especially when players choose not to join.

What is petty politics, did you hear that a deal fell through because Chelsea pulled out due to internal thrive. You think signing Neymar or Mbappe was easy.

If Chelsea didn't have options then they won't sign anybody. Players consider alot of things aside money before they sign.

Chelsea's board has pulled off some of the best deals in EPL, only fools with no experience would think other wise.

Did I hit a nerve? Lol

I don't know where you got all that, but the only player we actually bid was Sandro, time and again.

If you don't know about this, know now. There are players club sign without the Team coaches sanctioning the transfer.

Nobody's arguing about them pulling of the one of the best transfers in England but the summer was a wreck. even the coach was basically pleading to complete deals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Carry on blueangel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:08am On Dec 12, 2017
raumdeuter:
Shots fired

This is a dicey case and from all the blood everywhere I suspect foul play.
I am not treating anybody without Police Report.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:34am On Dec 12, 2017
LMAO The blue angel na one man MOPOL firing shots here and there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), BlueMann and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.