Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520256 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Page 4300 As I open this page na so Chelsea go dey revolve between 4th and 3rd position

Iseeeee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibime:

Pirlo and Xavi outstat any deeplying midfielders in assists or ball possession which is what matters most.

Iniesta should face his fellow offensive midfielders and tell us why he never posted double-figures for goals and only twice posted double figures for assists in a 15 year career, instead of hiding behind defensive midfielders.

Soon he will be associating himself with Franco Baresi and asking us if Franco Baresi is not a great player cos he doesn't have stats.

Firstly Hope your exams went well as i'm sure you've done it already?

Back to Iniesta, He was a CM not an AM so we need to stop conparing Him to Lamps or Silva who were true AMs. They had different roles in their respective teams. Their roles in the National team where Silva can be seen occuping the more advanced role of the two only buttresses my point.

You don't amass the No of appearances for the two best teams for the best part of a decade if you are mediocre(Spain and Barca)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
airmark:

cheesy

Was someone doing deliverance for puyol there ?

Hahahhahahah. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
I was here mehn

cool cool

cc diggz, Airmark, evilmetahuman, nihilist et al
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Once upon a time

Ibime:

It is a different league with a different style of play and played against different opponents. In Spain for example, they have more passes, run less kilometres and convert less set pieces. Also, they do not fulfill the same role, unlike Lamps and Gerrard.

If we do judge them, we would judge them within constraints, but the judgement would be more qualitative than quantitative.

Iniesta's passing stats are infinitely better than Lamps because Barca take more touches than Chelsea. Have you checked Iniestas successful dribbles stats in comparison to Lampard?

If I say Lamps is a better scorer than Iniesta, am I wrong?

Stats tell me Iniesta is a better passer and better dribbler. Lampard is a better scorer. . . . .now I can make a judgement on who is better overall and say Iniesta is better overall.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:
Page 4300 As I open this page na so Chelsea go dey revolve between 4th and 3rd position

Iseeeee

I swear for you now now....better take it back angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iseeeee
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:
Once upon a time

Lol....you no well cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

Firstly Hope your exams went well as i'm sure you've done it already?

Back to Iniesta, He was a CM not an AM so we need to stop conparing Him to Lamps or Silva who were true AMs. They had different roles in their respective teams. Their roles in the National team where Silva can be seen occuping the more advanced role of the two only buttresses my point.

You don't amass the No of appearances for the two best teams for the best part of a decade if you are mediocre(Spain and Barca)

This is all story for the Gods. When did Chelsea ever play 4-2-3-1. Chelsea have always played 4-3-3 with Lampard in the exact same role as Iniesta. No matter how you wash am, Iniesta was the most advanced of 3 midfielders. Una go soon move am go left-back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Epl fan boys would always have an excuse for Guardiola bossing their league..They talk of him spending excessively to win it but ask them if

Ederson is better than de gea, courtois, Cech or lloris.. They would shout a big No

Ask them if Fabian delph is better than Alonso, Shaw, Young, Blind, Moreno, Kolasinac or the likes.. They would be quick to remind you he ain't even a natural 3

Is walker better than Valencia, Moses, Aurier, Bellerin or the rest.. They would still argue

Is Otamendi, Stones and Kompany better than Bailey, Jones and Rojo/Smalling or Azpilicueta, Christiansen and Luiz/Rudiger.. They would be quick to tell you that Stones is over hyped, Kompany time is passed and Otamendi is an old fool

Is fernandinho better than matic, kante, Henderson, Xhaka or Eric dier.. They would shout God forbid

Is De bruyne/Silva better than Fabregas, Ozil, Coutinho, Pogba, Alli.. They would still argue

Is sterling and sane better than hazard, Sanchez, martial, Salah, rashford, Mane, willian.. Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man.u fans will break your head for merely asking

Is Aguero and Jesus better than Lukaku, Ibrahimovic, Morata, Lacazette, Firminho or Kane.. They would tell you Aguero feeds on penalties and Gabriel is only lucky

In all this I've said, isn't it obvious that the main player that makes Man city special is their coach.. see through the veil of the money spent, he got the players he needed and fitted them into a great team.. not like he bought mercenaries or players of the caliber of Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:
Once upon a time

E pain am. If you like rehash that post for the umpteenth time, it will not absolve the Eunuch. From that date till now, Eunuch has only scored 33 goals in 8.5 years. I might as well still be hailing Kaka.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Skimpledawg:
I was here mehn

cool cool

cc diggz, Airmark, evilmetahuman, nihilist et al

4300, why did you put an evil person close to me? Where are angels, real angels, not karishikas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibime:

This is all story for the Gods. When did Chelsea ever play 4-2-3-1. Chelsea have always played 4-3-3 with Lampard in the exact same role as Iniesta. No matter how you wash am, Iniesta was the most advanced of 3 midfielders. Una go soon move am go left-back.

When Has Lamps ever played with such a Lethal Front 3 like Iniesta has done for the past decade now?

Eto-Dinho-Guily
Eto-Messi-Henry
Messi-Villa-Pedro
Messi-Neymar-Suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibime:

I can recall di matteo,benitez and mourinho all played 4-2-3-1 at Chelsea,,, only conte has played a different formation for Chelsea in recent times...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

When Has Lamps ever played with such a Lethal Front 3 like Iniesta has done for the past decade now?

Eto-Dinho-Guily
Eto-Messi-Henry
Messi-Villa-Pedro
Messi-Neymar-Suarez

I am sick of these excuses. If you have such lethal front 3, then your assist should be through the roof.

So common Pedro and Giuly and Villa is now the lethal front 3 that made Iniesta not to contribute?

If so Bakayoko should not bother since he has the lethal Pedro playing with him.

Which lethal front 3 does Spain have that made Silva outscore Fraudiesta by 3 to 1?

Now Neymar is gone and Suarez is off form, what has Iniesta contrubuted now he is playing with front 2 or front 1.

Silva, Debruyne are playing behind lethal front 3 of Jesus, Sterling, Aguero, did you see them turn Eunuch?

I keep saying it, Lampard will cop 35 goals in that Barca team.

Front 3 ko, front 3 ni. Carryalong nigga.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
macjireh:

I can recall di matteo,benitez and mourinho all played 4-2-3-1 at Chelsea,,, only conte has played a different formation for Chelsea in recent times...

And in 4-2-3-1, Lampard was a DM.

In 4-3-3 from 2004 to 2011, Lampard played exact same role as Iniesta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2017

There shall be a mighty party here with 4300 bottles of shayo.

Dry gin not allowed.

Cc:
Funlord
Dj Eph12
MC DopeJemi
Superstar codedguy1
Apostle Leyqute
Director Oasis007
Ballerina Annie74
Prophet CapitalCee
The Knight in Knacking armour Sircumalot
And all my Brethren in Lord!!!

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
airmark:

4300, why did you put an evil person close to me? Where are angels, real angels, not karishikas.
You mean BlueAngel444? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibime:

I am sick of these excuses. If you have such lethal front 3, then your assist should be through the roof.

So common Pedro and Villa is now the lethal front 3 that made Iniesta not to contribute?

If so Bakayoko should not bother since he has the lethal Pedro playing with him.

Which lethal front 3 does Spain have that made Silva outscore Fraudiesta by 3 to 1?

Now Neymar is gone and Suarez is off form, what has Iniesta contrubuted now he is playing with front 2 or front 1.

Silva, Debruyne are playing behind lethal front 3 of Jesus, Sterling, Aguero, did you see them turn Eunuch?

I keep saying it, Lamoard will cop 35 goals in that Barca team.

Is that the reason he has been on the balon D'or top three podium twice, Is that the reason why he gets standing ovation left, right and centre even from Madrid fans, Is that the reason why every Chelsea fan aside bis marvel when he touches the ball.. Is that the reason why his name is being mentioned with the likes of zidane and Lampard is being mentioned with dele Alli, Is that the reason he would give you another heart attack come march since the last one failed to give you a permanent stroke

It's been 8 years now and your hate still stay strong.. Yeah he doesn't have stats like Lampard,gerrard and other attacking midfielder but notwithstanding he is a footballing great..List of top 10 attacking midfielder ever to kick the ball would never be complete without eunuch.. deal with it man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zidane had 38 assists in 6 seasons @ Real Madrid. An average of 6 assists per season. Yet guys like I.bime do not troll him.

Na Don Iniesta, god of the biggest game finals dem dey compare with one yeye Lampard who couldn't provide a single assist in ALL 5 European finals he played in his career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Raumdeuter grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
If only these Barka bots can offer 4300 sacrifices, Ibime might consider that calabar guy playing for Barcelona a legend grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
airmark:

blueangel fall on you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
i was here cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
When Ibime hear ppl calling Iniesta the best of his time, better than Lampard.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Debroslink:
Zidane had 38 assists in 6 seasons @ Real Madrid. An average of 6 assists per season. Yet guys like I.bime do not troll him.

Zidane career stats match up with the top 10 midfielders of his era. Iniesta career stats do not enter top 50 of his era. Which AM of Zidanes era will I troll him with? Iniestas era, we can even troll him with John Terry and Sergio Ramos.

The same Zidane has more than doubled Iniestas goals from a low scoring era.

Receive sense!

[img]https:///media/11-18-2015/NfpLhB.gif[/img]

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibime:

So common Pedro and Villa is now the lethal front 3 that made Iniesta not to contribute?

I keep saying it, Lampard will cop 35 goals in that Barca team.

It doesn't have to be through the roof. That's not his job. His job is to dominate the midfield and create a platform for the attacking players to weave their magic. And ofcourse He creates and scores goals himself when needed.

Are we now comparing a peak pedro to an waning one? ....Peak Villa was the world's best No9 so yes He was LETHAL.

That's easy to answer. He was a CM whilst Silva is an AM. That's like me asking why Silva has almost 3 times the amount of goals as Xavi? Even Cesc that was at times used as a false 9 has just 2 more NT goals than Iniesta. Why is that so eh? Isn't He an AM like Silva?

Iniesta is 33 going on 34. He does not need to contribute again. He has absolutely nothing left to prove to anyone. Let the other players looking to make a name for themselves contribute.

35 ko 105 ni. Let him save the 35 goals fod the three lions. They would have needed it more.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

It doesn't have to be through the roof. That's not his job. His job is to dominate the midfield and create a platform for the attacking players to weave their magic. And ofcourse He creates and scores goals himself when needed.

This is what I used to believe when I was naive until I watched his game closely and realised he does not dominate any midfield, he only dances one corner.

Dominate which midfield when Xavi is the one making 100 passes per game while he is making as many passes as Nemanja Matic.

This is why Barca fans have been complaining that their tikitaka is dead since Xavi retired and blaming Enrique, several managers etc before finally admitting that Iniesta was never the driving force behind tikitaka with his average no of passes per game.

I have done my research thoroughly. You have to pay attention to no of passes to know who is playing the tikitaka. If you talk Xavi, Alonso, Pirlo, I believe you. 100 passes per game clear.

If you talk Iniesta with his 60 passes, Gerrarahia men.

[img]https:///media/11-03-2015/9zei16.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibime:

Zidane career stats match up with the top 10 midfielders of his era. Iniesta career stats do not enter top 50 of his era. Which AM of Zidanes era will I troll him with? Iniestas era, we can even troll him with John Terry and Sergio Ramos.

The same Zidane has more than doubled Iniestas goals from a low scoring era.

Receive sense!

Even in his Madrid team, Guti from the bench was providing more assists than Zidane. Don't lemme call defenders like Carlos and Hierro. That's Madrid alone. If I enter Man Utd, Rivaldo, Bergkamp, et al, I'll just expose more.

Iniesta is the Don and a god. If you disagree, you are free to do this...

[img]https://media1./images/5035a1d5a7a88844c45e6a22b0614a9c/tenor.gif?itemid=4862594[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), bolu96(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.