Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10631349 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
diggz:
How can kdb still be walking? Airmark....abeg dry fasting please... sad

He is proving stubborn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
pamcode:
I tell you the stuff go pain Dayo enter Bone.

Pain me? The pep you guys said won't do anything in EPL is setting record.

My main aim in all these pep to EPL is to prove that he's not mates with Mourinho and he has done that convincingly

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Swissh:

It's still mathematically possible for Chelsea to get relegated.
above 40 points undecided I need to meet your maths teacher cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pain me? The pep you guys said won't do anything in EPL is setting record.

My main aim in all these pep to EPL is to prove that he's not mates with Mourinho and he has done that convincingly
Pep has always had the odds in his favor even when he faced real opponents in his last four years in UCL he failed, maybe except for the win against Juventus in his last season in Bayern.

Pep is good but even he has limits and failures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
I’m not surprised. why are people acting as if them
winning games like this is a certain. Football doesn’t work like that, you can’t
be fecking perfect all the time regardless of
how good you are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
pamcode:
I tell you the stuff go pain Dayo enter Bone.

Azzzzzin na raumdeuter e dey pain pass....you no notice the way him quickly log out after the match? Dayo go dey cry with catarrh full him face right now cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Pep has always had the odds in his favor even when he faced real opponents in his last four years in UCL he failed, maybe except for the win against Juventus in his last season in Bayern.

Pep is good but even he has limits and failures.

What odds in his favor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:
above 40 points undecided I need to meet your maths teacher cheesy
It's mathematically possible. Only Man City can not get relegated at this point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
finally crystal palace... awesome.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
i cant believe i missed the game. family visits ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

What odds in his favor?

Odds like the blasê signing of Alexis Sanchez like it's nothing, just cos his Brazil no9 is injured for a couple months.

This is a type of franchise player Chelsea can only hope to sign every 5 or 10 years that would ask for double the salary of our franchise player. . . . while Pep just wake up from sleep, yawn and make Alexis a mere squad player for City

raumdeuter:

That means Guardiola has to get Alexis this window. Aguero is a weak link that can't you can't depend on

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

That means Guardiola has to get Alexis this window. Aguero is a weak link that can't you can't depend on

Na so....yeye dey smell grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Odds like the blasê signing of Alexis Sanchez like it's nothing, just cos his Brazil no9 is injured for a couple months.

This is a type of franchise player Chelsea can only hope to sign every 5 or 10 years that would ask for double the salary of our franchise player. . . . while Pep just wake up from sleep, yawn and make Alexis a mere squad player for City

Which Chelsea was it then that signed Shevchenko a balon dor and made him a squad player or signed Ballack captain of Bayern like its nothing to join Essien Lampard Makelele in midfield.

Or was it not Chelsea that signed Maniche just because Essien had a game suspension in the CL

Or which Chelsea will sign Felipe Luis athletico main left back as a backup full back or which Chelsea will have Cech and still have Cortouis or which team will have Rudiger Batsuayi Drinkwater all 30 to 40m players just to keep the bench warm or just drop 40m on David Luiz and bench him a season later.

One hearing you talk will think its some club that's rubbing pennies together not a club who dropped 60m on Morata and have a 30m as his backup

Miss me with that bullsheet

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which Chelsea was it then that signed Shevchenko a balon dor and made him a squad player or signed Ballack captain of Bayern like its nothing to join Essien Lampard Makelele in midfield.

Or was it not Chelsea that signed Maniche just because Essien had a game suspension in the CL

Or which Chelsea will sign Felipe Luis athletico main left back as a backup full back or which Chelsea will have Cech and still have Cortouis or which team will have Rudiger Batsuayi Drinkwater all 30 to 40m players just to keep the bench warm or just drop 40m on David Luiz and bench him a season later.

One hearing you talk will think its some club that's rubbing pennies together not a club who dropped 60m on Morata and have a 30m as his backup

See, we are talking of Alexis Sanchez, you are busy talking about Batsuayi and Drinkwater.

Your only relevant examples are from a decade ago, and they were even Abramovic signings.

When Morata is injured, Conte will be asked to make hay with Batsuayi. When Jesus is injured, Pep will say even Aguero is not enough, he wants Sanchez ontop.

Do you realise Chelsea fans will not even dream of signing Sanchez? When Hazard is on £200k and Sanchez asks for £400k. But Pep will buy Sanchez like it's nothing just to put on City bench.

All fingers are not equal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Well, City's winning streak wasn't going to last forever. On the plus side, I/We /Us/FC Bayern grin get to keep the record for the most consecutive league wins. So, yeah. .

Who would have thought that that shambolic Palace defence from earlier this season would be the first to stop City from scoring in a league match this season.

The way you guys dey celebrate City drawing this game na WA o. They are still 14 points clear of their nearest challengers, Chelsea who happen to face Arsenal next.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

See, we are talking of Alexis Sanchez, you are busy talking about Batsuayi and Drinkwater.

Your only relevant examples are from a decade ago, and they were even Abramovic signings.

When Morata is injured, Conte will be asked to make hay with Batsuayi. When Jesus is injured, Pep will say even Aguero is not enough, he wants Sanchez ontop.

Do you realise Chelsea fans will not even dream of signing Sanchez? When Hazard is on £200k and Sanchez asks for £400k. But Pep will buy Sanchez like it's nothing just to put on City bench.

In the last 3 windows Chelsea has spent $100M on their number 9 position alone for both Morata and Batsuayi.
Felipe Luis the starting Atletico left back that became a squad player was a decade ago.
David Luis that was bought for 40M and thrown on the bench now was also a decade ago
It was also a decade ago that Chelsea got bored and decided to buy Kante the PFA player of the year

Or was it a decade ag that Cortouis one of the top 5 keepers in the world was deputizing for Cech another top 5 keeper in the world?

The Lord is indeed good, Like Yoruba said if we waka far enough we would see where people use mortar to eat.

If anyone had told me I would see a time Chelsea fans will be moaning that all fingers are not equal

The same club that cut other clubs fingers and added it to their 6foot fingers

Like I said that Bullsheet to the left

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

In the last 3 windows Chelsea has spent $100M on their number 9 position alone for both Morata and Batsuayi.
Felipe Luis the starting Atletico left back that became a squad player was a decade ago.
David Luis that was bought for 40M and thrown on the bench now was also a decade ago
It was also a decade ago that Chelsea got bored and decided to buy Kante the PFA player of the year

Or was it a decade ag that Cortouis one of the top 5 keepers in the world was deputizing for Cech another top 5 keeper in the world?

Which of these players earn 1/2 of Sanchez salary?

These are all regular players and they were all replacements for players we sold for equal amounts. The amount we make from selling is what we use to buy eg sold Costa for 58m and bought Morata for same amount.

You got so desperate you named Courtois our young player who we sent on loan.

None of these players are franchise players or earn 1/2 if what Sanchez is looking for.

Sanchez meanwhile is one of the 3 best players in the league.

Take City attack of Aguero, Jesus and Sanchez for example. All 3 are better than our 1st choice Morata. That is, even the substitute of their substitute is better than our 1st choice.

We cannot afford to get players asking for £400k per week when our top boy is on £200k, and the 2nd top boy is on £150k.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Which of these players earn 1/2 of Sanchez salary?

These are all regular player and they were all replacements for players we sold for equal amounts. The amount we make from selling is what we use to buy eg sold Costa for 58m and bought Morata for same amount.

You got so desperate you named Courtois our young player who we sent on loan.

None of these players are franchise players or earn 1/2 if what Sanchez is looking for.

Sanchez meanwhile is one of the 3 best players in the league.

Take City attack of Aguero, Jesus and Sanchez for example. All 3 are better than our 1st choice Morata. That is, even the substitute of their substitute is better than our 1st choice.

We cannot afford to grab players asking for £400k per week when our top boy is on £200k, and the 2nd top boy is on £150k.

How much would Alexis be signed for compared to Morata? What he loses in transfer fee, he gains in wages. None of Ctys striker even if they buy Alexis will have a transfer fee greater than Batsuayi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

If anyone had told me I would see a time Chelsea fans will be moaning that all fingers are not equal

The same club that cut other clubs fingers and added it to their 6foot fingers

Don't divert the argument to be about Chelsea, it's about odds being in Peps favour compared to competitors. His competitor will be begging upandan just to get Ross Barkley, Drinkwater or Zappacosta, Pep will tell his boss just get Sanchez without worrying about numbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

How much would Alexis be signed for compared to Morata? What he loses in transfer fee, he gains in wages. None of Ctys striker even if they buy Alexis will have a transfer fee greater than Batsuayi

Every club has salary structure. Pep does not work with such. If you pay Alexis £350k for example, you have to up Hazard, Kante and half the team to a commensurate amount that will cost hundreds of millions over the length of their contracts. This is why all fingers are not equal. The sheikhs are burning money on Pep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Don't divert the argument to be about Chelsea, it's about odds being in Peps favour compared to competitors. His competitor will be begging upandan just to get Ross Barkley, Drinkwater or Zappacosta, Pep will tell his boss just get Sanchez without worrying about numbers.

His competitor got Zlatan the best player in French league, Got Mikitaryan the best player in Bundesliga, Got Pogba the best player in Italian league and top 10 player in the world, Add a 75M striker, add 40M Matic add a 40M Lindelof add 30M Bailly

But odds favor Pep not his competitor.

Or shey na Chelsea wey pack multiple 30M players on the bench plus other 30M first team players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Give me Zaha please. I like his style.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Every club has salary structure. Pep does not work with such. If you pay Alexis £350k for example, you have to up Hazard, Kante and half the team to a commensurate amount that will cost hundreds of millions over the length of their contract. This is why all fingers are not equal. The sheikhs are burning money on Pep.

How was the salary structure in Chelsea when Mourinho was offering Ballack 6 figures a week a decade ago while others were earning peanuts

Or whats the salary structure in Man Utd that Pogba is earning 280K pounds a week whats the next Man utd earning getting? Is it in line with their wage structure despite being a world record transfer?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

His competitor got Zlatan the best player in French league, Got Mikitaryan the best player in Bundesliga, Got Pogba the best player in Italian league and top 10 player in the world, Add a 75M striker, add 40M Matic add a 40M Lindelof add 30M Bailly

Take Mourinho talks to Manure thread. If you ask me, All this is just to catch up to Debruyne, Silva, Aguero and Sterling that Pep met in City. Martial is the only player of that calibre Mourinho met. . . but if you want to talk real work, talk about Conte who trounced Pep silly with less resources until the sheikhs shifted odds too much in his favour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

How was the salary structure in Chelsea when Mourinho was offering Ballack 6 figures a week a decade ago while others were earning peanuts

Or whats the salary structure in Man Utd that Pogba is earning 280K pounds a week whats the next Man utd earning getting? Is it in line with their wage structure despite being a world record transfer?

Accepted. A decade ago, Mourinho had odds in his favour with likes of Ballack etc and was dominant with that wealth. Tell us when Pep will do something with odds against him like Mourinho did at Porto or Inter? Or will he keep getting flogged 5-0 whenever odds are against him like at Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Take Mourinho talks to Manure thread. If you ask me, All this is just to catch up to Debruyne, Silva, Aguero and Sterling that Pep met in City. Martial is the only player of that calibre Mourinho met. . . but if you want to talk real work, talk about Conte who trounced Pep silly with less resources until the sheikhs shifted odds too much in his favour.

Mourinho met DDG the best keeper in the league, Martial, met Blind, Jones. Rashford 2yrs ago was a better player than Sterling

Ok it was easy for Conte to trounce when he was playing 1 game per week The same Conte who has never made a CL semi and getting beat by Galatasaray, when he gets other peoples schedule he drops to his normal level

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Accepted. A decade ago, Mourinho had odds in his favour with likes of Ballack etc and was dominant with that wealth. Tell us when Pep will do something with odds against him like Mourinho did at Porto or Inter? Or will he keep getting flogged 5-0 whenever odds are against him like at Bayern?

Mourinho had the odds in his favor at Chelsea at Madrid at Man Utd what has he achieved? He is getting flogged by Dortmund and co. Or at Man Utd when na Huddersfield dey popo am

Last season he finished 6th. Imagine 6th in a league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
I dey go church, eruditor take over from here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mourinho met DDG the best keeper in the league, Martial, met Blind, Jones. Rashford 2yrs ago was a better player than Sterling

You see yourself? Blind? Is this the same way you purposely labelled Cahill a World class player just to down Conte? grin

I named 4 FRANCHISE players Pep met in City - DeBruyne, Silva, Aguero and Sterling.

The only such franchise player at Manure was Martial who is commensurate to Sterling (both golden boy winners, both bought for £50m)

Rashford was the same status as Iheanacho - good subs with similar records.

I don't talk about defenders or goalkeepers because they are never as important as midfielders and attackers.

United had no such players except Martial.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Mourinho had world class players at inter. That narrative is wrong in every way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Swissh:

Mourinho had world class players at inter. That narrative is wrong in every way.

Not compared to other teams in the competition. He prolly had the 3rd or 4th best team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.