Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10631468 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ibime:

Take Mourinho talks to Manure thread. If you ask me, All this is just to catch up to Debruyne, Silva, Aguero and Sterling that Pep met in City. Martial is the only player of that calibre Mourinho met. . . but if you want to talk real work, talk about Conte who trounced Pep silly with less resources until the sheikhs shifted odds too much in his favour.
who had less resources between conte and pep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
diggz:

Behave!! Which predictions? I no greet you happy new ojare....I dey vex for una win angry sad
No vex bros. Try win Arsenal o if not this place no go contain our two

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Hehehe that guy na goat sha

You dey insult goat bros....I can't describe niasse...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
eph12:

No vex bros. Try win Arsenal o if not this place no go contain our two

I no go dey around self.... so whatever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
diggz:

I no go dey around self.... so whatever.
We go remain your own food and music till you come back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ibime:

What was the score in 1st leg? 3-0.

2nd leg, Barca just took it easy on them as they had already disgraced them in the 1st leg.

Jupp Heynckes used the same Bayern team to flog Barca 7-0. Pep reversed it and Bayern were the ones being disgraced.

Messi has not scored against Chelsea in 10 attempts. Good coaches know how to set tactics to deal with Messi, but if na Pep, he will allow Messi râpe his team anyhow. Hence I said anytime Pep faces teams with better players, he gets disgraced.

What was the excuse for Madrid disgracing him at Bayern?
Abeg remind me who was the coach of barca when jupp's heckynes trash then 7-0 and his previous achievement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
PDPGuy:
Jordan Pickford has definitely earned a spot on England’s World Cup squad! Joe Hart, Jack Butland, and Forster Frasier will battle for the other two goalkeeper spots.

Tom Heaton should be number 1, Pickford 2, then the rest can battle for 3. Heaton is the only one out of them that has never looked shaky once. Hope he returns from injury in good time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
eph12:

Lmao...

PS: Diggz dey like Oghwo Soup and starch with Apala music cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
eph12:

This is a new year, you guys should know it's too early for that. If dayo could turn a new leaf and comport himself, after going to church, you guys have no excuse to misbehave.

Peace should reign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
airmark:

This is a new year, you guys should know it's too early for that. If dayo could turn a new leaf and comport himself, after going to church, you guys have no excuse to misbehave.

Peace should reign.

You dey answer those efulefus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
popizaino:
How do you arrive at that conclusion of this current arsenal team knowing how to resist this chelsea than looking at the fantastic records wenger has over managers of Italian origin.
That just what explain the difficulties chelsea find in defeating arsenal this days and nothing more.
mcheeeeew.... wat do u mean by "Italian managers"..... conte still don't know how to setup his team to beat asnal....asnal is not a club to be feared....a dead manU team handled by mourinho could still beat asnal at d emirates speaks volume....a little tweak by conte and Chelsea will comfortably beat asnal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
airmark:

Peace should reign.
Where did u get this information from? shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
elrony:

Lmao...

PS: Diggz dey like Oghwo Soup and starch with Apala music cheesy
Noted! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
The Red Devils boss has accused the former England international of being unfairly critical of his team and certain individuals within Old Trafford
Jose Mourinho has slammed Manchester United legend Paul Scholes for his criticism of Paul Pogba and the Red Devils.
Having joined the ranks of former professionals in the punditry game, ex-England international Scholes has refused to let his strong ties to Old Trafford cloud his judgement.
He has been outspoken in his opinions at times, with leading figures at United occasionally incurring his wrath .
RELATED
Mourinho believes the comments have crossed the line, particularly when it comes to £89 million midfielder Pogba, and he would prefer to see fan favourites being more constructive in their assessment of his methods and those at his disposal.
The Portuguese told reporters after a 2-0 victory over Everton on New Year's Day: "I think the only thing Paul Scholes does is to criticise. I don't think he comments, I think he criticises, which is a different thing.
"But not every one of us has to be phenomenal like he was as a player. He was a phenomenal player, that doesn't mean that we all have to be phenomenal.
"Paul [Pogba] tries to do his best all the time. Sometimes he plays very well, sometimes he plays well and sometimes he doesn't play so well. It's not Paul's fault that he made much more money than Paul Scholes. It's not Paul's fault. It's just the way football is.
"But I think Scholes will be in the history like a phenomenal player, not as a pundit, so I prefer to look at him as a phenomenal player who gave so much to the club that I am proud to represent.
"If Paul one day decides to be a manager I wish that he can be 25 per cent as successful as myself, because 25% of 25 [trophies] is around six. So if he's 25% he'll be quite happy.
"But in my mind Paul Scholes was a phenomenal player, one of the best players I have ever seen playing in midfield, and he gave so much to my club that I only can thank him for that because the prestige of this club is based on people like him."
Scholes’ latest comments on Pogba were made ahead of a comfortable victory for United at Goodison Park — a game in which the France international starred .
He told BT Sport : "Where is the Paul Pogba we saw at Juventus? He was all over the pitch, he was battling, he was tackling, he was sprinting to people, he was scoring goals from 25 yards out.
"He is just strolling through games."
Scholes added: "Pogba doesn't look fit. I wonder whether he is training properly.
"He does not look like a player who will win you games and that is what you pay £90m for.
"No-one in England should be getting near him, but he is being asked to do a role he is not comfortable in.
"You have to say the manager has to take responsibility for that. Is the manager sending them out not playing the way they want to play? I don't know.”
After issuing his response to Scholes, Mourinho added that he considers critical former stars to be disgruntled at having missed out on positions at clubs which held them in such high regard during their playing days.
He said: "I think they would love to be here. They would love to be in the club, and that is not a problem that I can resolve."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/manchester-united-news-jose-mourinho-blasts-red-devils/1unepgukv6es01gtwmidf3vxhk

Mourinho no dey carry last for tongue battle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
something for the stat lovers

Pogba 7 assists in 12 PL matches: "Overrated! Dancing Moussa Sissoko!"
De Bruyne 9 assists in 21 PL matches: "Best in the league by far!"

copied from twitter.

Hppy new year everyone!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
*MY NEW YEAR WISHES*

1> Finish the season above Manchester united

2> Beat Barcelona in Ucl
3> Win Ucl, carabao cup and Facup

4> Manchester united to finish outside top 5

5> Arsenal back to their default setting. 4th position

6> Give Manchester city title fight till the last day of the season

7> Watch man utd fans bowing their heads in shame

8> Mourinho to destroy man utd the way God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

9> Man city to not get to 95 points at the end of the season

10> Morata to shine.

So help me God

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Izuogu1:
*MY NEW YEAR WISHES*

2> Beat Barcelona in Ucl
3> Win Ucl, carabao cup and Facup

10> Morata to shine.

So help me God

The heavens will probably be looking down with heads shaking and tongues muttering; "Oh what a useless creation"
Dreamer, Joseph's got nothing on you...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
The heavens will probably be looking down with heads shaking and tongues muttering; "Oh what a useless creation"
Dreamer, Joseph's got nothing on you...
grin grin grin
Useless creation indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Izuogu1:
[s] *MY NEW YEAR WISHES*
2> Beat Barcelona in Ucl 3> Win Ucl, carabao cup and Facup
10> Morata to shine.
So help me God [/s]
Joseph

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
eph12:

Noted! cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
lol eph12,patrickmuf person cannot not make new year resolution in peace againgrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
macjireh:
mcheeeeew.... wat do u mean by "Italian managers"..... conte still don't know how to setup his team to beat asnal....asnal is not a club to be feared....a dead manU team handled by mourinho could still beat asnal at d emirates speaks volume....a little tweak by conte and Chelsea will comfortably beat asnal
if the same man United is lead by conte I bet you arsenal will whitewash them same as if mourinho lead chelsea e will still beat wenger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:03am On Jan 02, 2018
atheist5:
lol eph.12,patrick.muf person cannot not make new year resolution in peace againgrin
Make your resolutions let me make mine na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35am On Jan 02, 2018
If Hazard scored the type of goal Lingaard scored today, Ronaldo would have been asked to hand over his balon dor

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
If Hazard scored the type of goal Lingaard scored today, Ronaldo would have been asked to hand over his balon dor
bros behave abeg,new year,better sense

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
something for the stat lovers

Pogba 7 assists in 12 PL matches: "Overrated! Dancing Moussa Sissoko!"
De Bruyne 9 assists in 21 PL matches: "Best in the league by far!"

copied from twitter.

Hppy new year everyone!
De Bruyne is head and shoulders
above pogba, not saying pogba is a bad player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Swissh:

De Bruyne is head and shoulders
above pogba, not saying pogba is a bad player.
I think the message being pass across is the reliance of stats to judge a player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2018
HappyNew Year everyone

Amazing grin stay blessed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2018
macjireh:

Dead Man Utd team - 2nd

Alive Chelsea team - 3rd

Don't you just love this place

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2018
dopeJemi:

Dead Man Utd team - 2nd

Alive Chelsea team - 3rd

Don't you just love this place
by the time Wenger and his boys finish with these ones, we will know who is really dead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

If na Neymar score the goal nko, are you sure Ronaldo won't be pressured to hand over his 5 Ballon D'ors?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

If na Neymar score the goal nko, are you sure Ronaldo won't be pressured to hand over his 5 Ballon D'ors?

Nah, Neymar Don score goals wey spectacular pass that one, he does it for fun, na why him be third for ballon d'or .. but if omo shaku shaku do small one corner, una don dey ask for Pele ballon d'or

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) (4420) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, kingBolton and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.