Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724408 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Emenalo is gone grin, soon everybody go see how innocent he is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2018
“There is lots of speculation and it is normal when the window starts. It is a difficult moment for every coach and for every club because you have to face much speculation and for sure, for some there is truth but others only speculation.”

-Antonio Conte;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2018
"My expectation can be a lot or not, but the most important thing is my opinion. I try to give my opinion to the club and then the club has to take the best decision for the team. I can give my opinion but I'm only a coach. My first task is to work on the pitch with my players to improve my team. If the club decide to ask me something about my team I try to give my opinion."

-Antonio Conte;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2018
“I am very happy to work with these players and I trust in these players. I don’t see a problem but at the same time I can understand if some players are not playing with regularity and want to play with regularity.

“My expectation is for all the players that we have in the squad to stay here and to try to continue to work, and also because our squad is not big and it is impossible to send on loan one player or sell one player if we do not take another player.”

-Antonio Conte;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2018
“I don't think this is realistic because the players that we send on loan are playing. I don't see a possibility to come back for some players. I remember last January, Kenedy and Musonda [also] came back to improve our squad, but in this transfer window I don't know.”

-Antonio Conte;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Ibime:
Bayern sign Goretzka on free then offer us 31 year old Vidal for £50m. Maga tins.

Conte looking for who will help him shine in the last year of his contract before he walks away leaving us with an expensive pensioner on our books. He should just resign if he does not know where to sign players. Has he given up on Bakayoko?
That's why clubs not temporary coaches handle transfer negotiations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Lana1:
Huh??
funny indeed..no mind them deluded shekpites

WIN UCL mtcheew

mark this
if chelsea pass the the round of 16 i go deactivate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2018
As much as I want vidal, anything above 30million is a complete waste.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
laPULGA:

funny indeed..no mind them deluded shekpites

WIN UCL mtcheew

mark this

if chelsea pass the the round of 16 i go deactivate
I've quoted you so you won't say something different when Chelsea qualify

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2018
eitsei:
I've quoted you so you won't say something different when Chelsea qualify

u think say i go edit am? lol

but una dey dream sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2018
viDAL on d raDAR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2018
laPULGA:

u think say i go edit am? lol
but una dey dream sha
worse was said against Chelsea in 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2018
eitsei:
worse was said against Chelsea in 2012
I just dey laugh all these man united and barca fans, of there is one thing about Chelsea ,it is winning when the odds are stacked,them just dey make mouth anyhow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2018
diggz:

Azzzzzin.... crystal palace carry better edddiots for that team.... ball he can't play....oya wound player na....Na lie! He would himself instead cheesy
De Bruyne charm Strong o the two guys that tried to tackle him are out for the season and probably miss beginning of next season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42548138
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Speaking of Injury where is Santi Carzola? Arsenal get some kind players sha. cc Sod09,Spy360,Roland17
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2018
pamcode:
De Bruyne charm Strong o the two guys that tried to tackle him are out for the season and probably miss beginning of next season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42548138
have you not heard about the legend of the albinos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2018
MoR2:
have you not heard about the legend of the albinos
I haven't my Brother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
pamcode:
I haven't my Brother.
they look frail but are suprisingly strong and their hair is said to give them luck.

true talk oh, with their eye sef them fit see future grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Wetin David Luiz do Conte.There has been a lot of uncertainty around him.l just saw on BBC gossip column

-And the Italian manager has also said Brazil defender David Luiz, 30, and Belgium forward Michy Batshuayi, 24, can leave Stamford Bridge in January if they wish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
So we are going to sign Vidal for £33m and Sandro for £50m grin

We sell Luiz and use Alonso as LCB while Cahill moves centrally. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
postdigger:
Dayo what's the score line between westham and westbrom? Who is Westbroms dm BTW?

Airmark dem dey find you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
dannio:
Wetin David Luiz do Conte.There has been a lot of uncertainty around him.l just saw on BBC gossip column

-And the Italian manager has also said Brazil defender David Luiz, 30, and Belgium forward Michy Batshuayi, 24, can leave Stamford Bridge in January if they wish

Airmark looks like Conte is shipping away David Luiz again. Brazil don pursue am Chelsea wan chase am

The kain bad luck airmark dey take infect all these players no get part 2.

Bonnuci Krychokewack David Luiz hazard

While his hated ones excel like Boateng Rudiger Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
pamcode:
Speaking of Injury where is Santi Carzola? Arsenal get some kind players sha. cc Sod09,Spy360,Roland17
show some respect dude
The man is injured he went through alot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
sod09:
show some respect dude
The man is injured he went through alot
How far bro. Compliments of the season.. Counting on you guys to do your job today. The fate of the world in your hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1001: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shalke has denied the Goretzka to Bayern Rumour.

I am surprised German teams are not very vindictive like EPL teams.

English teams would rather sell him abroad with 6 months on his contract than sell him to a rival in the league.

Maybe there is no real Rival to Bayern in the Bundesliga.

Shitty league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1001: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
eph12:

How far bro. Compliments of the season.. Counting on you guys to do your job today. The fate of the world in your hands
manU praying for asnal to beat Chelsea..... buh Chelsea are not ur problem na.....u should be praying for citey to drop points and DAT Chelsea also reduce d gap already created and not to hate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
eph12:

we have a double agent in our team....cech issa mole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1001: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
It seems the only thing common among all Bayern fans is their envy of the EPL and the money.

See serious beef on their monotonous blog.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
cstr1001:
Shalke has denied the Goretzka to Bayern Rumour.

I am surprised German teams are not very vindictive like EPL teams.

English teams would rather sell him abroad with 6 months on his contract than sell him to a rival in the league.

Maybe there is no real Rival to Bayern in the Bundesliga.

Shitty league.

You are not making sense and its not surprising because its a common theme among Chelsea fans, they are per capita the most uninformed group of fans

When a player is running down his contract there is nothing the selling club can do just like in the case of Ozil and Alexis Sanchez, why has Wenger not stopped them or sold them abroad? I will think any football fan will know this but I think I am over estimating the intelligence of Chelsea fans

And about the other part you posted. I still blame the lack of proper education for it. If you are informed you will know that Leverkusen rather sold Vidal to Juventus for 11M than collect 17M from Bayern Munich, KDB, Sane Khedira Ozil Mikitaryan etc have been sold abroad rather than sell to Bayern

When they say Chelsea fans lack education you want to give them the benefit of doubt but people like you still continue to perpetrate the belief

Why did Leicester sell Kante and Drinkwater to Chelsea or why did Chelsea sell Matic and Mata to Man utd or why did Arsenal sell RVP to United or Cashley Cole to Chelsea or Adebayor, Nasri Sagna Clichy all to Man City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
macjireh:

manU praying for asnal to beat Chelsea..... buh Chelsea are not ur problem na.....u should be praying for citey to drop points and DAT Chelsea also reduce d gap already created and not to hate
City that has won the league since? Where were you when they were parking points? The rest of us are competing for "We made top 4" trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
sod09:
we have a double agent in our team....cech issa mole
Make him an offer he cannot refuse

(1) (2) (3) ... (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.