Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537656 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
See ela oju okan for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

They have fans online and none of them have compared them to Messi or Ronaldo

I am watching and seeing the games they are playing and see that Hazard is an overrated player , his football output is on the same level with Zaha Bolasie and Lingaard.
egbon hazard was superb today that does not mean he is better than neymar.he played wonderful. Football today this is 1 of hazard best performance av seen in a while
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nihilist:
See ela oju okan for me

Shey AGuero got the goal ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
snrman:
egbon hazard was superb today that does not mean he is better than neymar.he played wonderful. Football today this is 1 of hazard best performance av seen in a while

Well I have seen Hazard do well in 3 games and ghost for another 6 games while still winning MOTM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

No...it's pepfraudiola.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mehn he got it o.

Though that was jammy af
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
hazard play well raumdeter go come here hazard nor play well raumdeter go come here na wa oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Haircut goal cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who told you professionals don't feel the same? If Zidane does feel positive about Hidden he would have bought him for the past 3yrs that Hazard has been doing babi Allah to Madrid

We need to reinforce the mediocrity of Hidden Hazard to people like you and your friends. Some people like you are only waiting for 3 good games from Hazard to resume the comparison. People like the foolish airmark and hensben still believe Hazard is comparable to Neymar
Neymar is not better than Hazard. League 1 na farmer league. Hazard conquered it when He was 19/20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
hensben:
Neymar is not better than Hazard. League 1 na farmer league. Hazard conquered it He was 19/20

Chelseafan1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
atheist5:
hazard play well raumdeter go come here
hazard nor play well raumdeter go come here
na wa oh

When he takes his team to the CL final, World cup final then he will have a case
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nihilist:
Mehn he got it o.

Though that was jammy af

Thats why strikers shouldnt be cutting their hair low, Anything can help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thats why strikers shouldnt be cutting their hair low, Anything can help

cheesy

If he had brushed his hair before the game he won't have scored it sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
snrman:
for me it is not. His pass were poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
looks awful

It was horrible. McCarthy was carried off the pitch in a stretcher. Rondon shed tears.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

I have no issues with nateevs, He is a very sensible poster unlike you who I can say is notoriously daft

You had issues with him earlier by stupidly stating that hazard would never make willian's type of one-time pass. If not for your memory issues, i remember i had exposed your lie on that in the past, but you wouldn't stop disgracing yourself.

What year will you become responsible with your posts, like nateevs and other matured and sensible members here?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
airmark:

You had issues with him earlier by stupidly stating that hazard would never make willian's type of one-time pass. If not for your memory issues, i remember i had exposed your lie on that in the past, but you wouldn't stop disgracing yourself.

What year will you become responsible with your posts, like nateevs and other matured and sensible members here?

Lets check who is having memory loss or motor issues
When will you show us evidence that Hazard has the top assist in 2013 like you posted several weeks ago
Despite you having the biggest lips on this forum, you surely have the smallest brain. You are the most irresponsible poster here even chelseafan1 who used to be very useless is cleaning up his act and be coming more responsible for you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

And how did you know that? No one knows this moniker when we had those debates then.
from then onward, we all started knowing you na.. endure whatever dayo serves you concerning hidden.. It's payback, I no longer see your update on how Neymar is not mature or has lost the ball 5times in a single minute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Leyqute:

It was horrible. McCarthy was carried off the pitch in a stretcher. Rondon shed tears.
poor guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Man City sha

83% ball possession.. smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Man City sha

83% ball possession.. smh

Not possible in EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Heywhizzy:
from then onward, we all started knowing you na.. endure whatever dayo serves you concerning hidden.. It's payback, I no longer see your update on how Neymar is not mature or has lost the ball 5times in a single minute

When last have I seen him play since he went to that less-popular league?
DSTV doesn't air their match, unlike some people, I won't give my opinions on a player whom I hardly watch week in/week out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
When it's dark and someone shouts "snake, snake, snake".. grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Not possible in EPL.
how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Smellymouth:

ALAGA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
how?
That was all people told us that in EPL its not possible to have that much possesion, lead the league by huge numbers, the league is very competitive etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

When last have I seen him play since he went to that less-popular league?
DSTV doesn't air their match, unlike some people, I won't give my opinions on a player whom I hardly watch week in/week out.

okay na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
ouzo1:

ALAGA

Babaly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who told you professionals don't feel the same? If Zidane does feel positive about Hidden he would have bought him for the past 3yrs that Hazard has been doing babi Allah to Madrid

We need to reinforce the mediocrity of Hidden Hazard to people like you and your friends. Some people like you are only waiting for 3 good games from Hazard to resume the comparison. People like the foolish airmark and hensben still believe Hazard is comparable to Neymar

So, in essence, we should still expect more of Hazard's bashing from you, whether he scores or not?

because Man utd fans and Barca fans who don't fancy Hazard like you didn't come here to criticise him today, but you must always show face and disturb this thread with Hazard's talk. Can you at least reduce it this year please, I'm begging.

It is expected of you to know when to stop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

That was all people told us that in EPL its not possible to have that much possesion, lead the league by huge numbers, the league is very competitive etc
it is not the first time it is happening in premier league and mancity is not the first team. So, why would anyone say that?

By the way, mancity is using the defenders to hug all the possession. That's why defenders are the highest passers in the squad. Not everyone enjoys that kind of boring play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Smellymouth:
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.