Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501636 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Unlimited22:

Happy birthday Tval.
Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Happy Birthday Uncle.

We supposed pray for you o cheesy
If you wan subscribe to our prayers, just email the church cool
Thanks boss.
Make una finish with Morata and Bakayoko grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nihilist:

Happy Birthday Bro...

Dhellake:

Happy Birthday Big Man

Thanks awon eyan yi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by owoagbara: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ibime:

And who told you Alonso is not a quality option while attacking? Is there any defender in EPL that has produced more attacking returns than Alonso? Sandro is only an upgrade on Alsonso defensively, not attacking wise. If EPL team of the season is announced today, Alonso would be the only Chelsea player to make the 11.

I could argue that Chelsea will have less points if Sandro replaces Alonso, because Alonso has won many points. The law of diminishing returns applies here. It is wastefulness to upgrade a position that is nowhere near our top priority for £60m. Dembele would probably be an upgrade on Kante as well, but it would be utter foolishness and wastefulness to look in that direction given more pressing problems in the team. Same for Alonso and Sandro.

Alonso that would look clueless most times, when marked and pass the ball back to cahill or lose possession? He is a good player don't get me wrong, but sandro is a total upgrade to alonso sir, you can only argue about the price tag.

Segadem:
I would have given you a thousand likes but I'm incapacitated by the oga @ the top. grin

Don't mynd me. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
owoagbara:

Did it make sense buying alexis, when united have martial, lingard and rashford?

Did it make sense buying aubameyang when arsenal have lacassette and welbeck?

Did it make sense buying neymar and getting mbappe, when psg had draxler, moura, di maria?

Did it make sense buying jesus, when city had iheanacho, aguero and bony?

Why didn't pep think ederson would flop like bravo and stop the chase?

Every player bought might flop, will that stop teams from buying new players?.

Your reasons are ridiculous.
like I said it's a risk and Chelsea didn't take it so rest. after all city but Mendy and he hasn't played abit before he got injured.

and sure Chelsea fans, if you're one, will tell you lwb is not there major problem to spend £60m to solve it.

Alonso has done well in a tougher league, he might not be fast but he makes up for speed with sense. Alonso has created 10 mores chances than Sandro scored 4 more crucial goals, even in defence Sandro hasn't won Alonso the only area Sandro comes good in is passing with is not just a reflection of Sandra's ability but also the team, how they play and how good they are as a group. even with Chelsea having a bad season, the few players Chelsea fans can fault are Ceaser, Alonso, Christensen, and maybe Hazard and Kante.

maybe because Chelsea is not my number 1 club and I might not see the sense your trying so hard to make and that list you wrote we got Jesus and got rid of Bony and iheancho. even arsenal did not have an established number 9. bravo flopped I don't think Alonso did or has flopped.

and you can not compare buying the 3rd best player in the world and buying the best teenage player in the world to buying Sandro, but you did and 13 people agreed with you so too bad Chelsea didn't buy him. cheesy maybe Emerson might get to be as good, after all all players were once average

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
XOXO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by owoagbara: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
jamescross:

maybe because Chelsea is not my number 1 club

No wonder, your second club can go and kill itself once your main club is doing well with better acquisitions. What's your number 1 club by the way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
owoagbara:

Alonso that would look clueless most times, when marked and pass the ball back to cahill or lose possession? He is a good player don't get me wrong, but sandro is a total upgrade to alonso sir, you can only argue about the price tag.

The only sure players in Chelsea are Kante, Hazard, Azpi, Christensen and Thibaut. Of the rest, Alonso is of the least concern.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
dmcdad:

I dey tell you wetin go happen you dey doubt me. You wan dey doubt the prophet of God? Cause everybody don turn prophets now for Naija.cheesy
If we win eeh, I go join nihilist and diggz go bring down Barca thread cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tval:
Thanks boss.
Make una finish with Morata and Bakayoko grin
Lols boss grin

Airmark has been sent to the abyss, my faithful prayer warrior and diggz has given up. Just like Elijah of old, I am the remaining prophet of my time crying for change.

Nor mind me.

Enjoy your day baba cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
owoagbara:

No wonder, your second club can go and kill itself once your main club is doing well with better acquisitions. What's your number 1 club by the way?
He supports Madrid City and Chelsea

Supported Chelsea and Madrid last season because they did well but this season he's supporting City for obvious reasons. If Chelsea gets back to the top next month, chelsea will become his number 1 club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Stop dreaming bad dream. It can never happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
HBD Tval!!! More erm.....to your gbola! Cheers bro n plenty more years.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ibime:

The only sure players in Chelsea are Kante, Hazard, Azpi, Christensen and Thibaut. Of the rest, Alonso is of the least concern.

Thibaut should have question marks all over him.

I doubt the guy's commitment these days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cruxifizio:
HBD Tval!!! More erm.....to your gbola! Cheers bro n plenty more years.....
Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skimpletyger:

And if you lose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
dmcdad:

And if you lose?

He'll banish himself to the sunken place. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ephaig:

Stop dreaming bad dream. It can never happen
ees it your dream? undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
dmcdad:

And if you lose?
If David been lose against Goliath, will the Israelites complain?

Leyqute:

You will soon have a taste of it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skimpletyger:
If David been lose against Goliath, will the Israelites complain?

You will soon have a taste of it
Ohh... Barça being David abi? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Leyqute:

Really? I thought he is already at the sunken place...cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Real Madrid 2-2 psg

Hbd Tval.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
owoagbara:

you should have asked me the question before making your statement. the biggest brand and football club on earth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
What a match Mehn... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
If PHCN fools take light at this crucial moment, e no go well with their manager undecided

Madrid putting the pressure cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Marcelo is better than Neymar ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dani Alves undecided

Hediota
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Marcelo is better than Neymar ffs
I concur grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Skimpletyger:

I concur grin

My guy!!! I have always known you to have a better judgement of players grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Neymar could get sent off like they did his father from this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Neymar could get sent off like they did his father from this thread cheesy cheesy
Buahahahahahahaha... grin grin

His father might rot there o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
kiverpool scores

(1) (2) (3) ... (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.