Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532447 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Thecassanova:
My team against Barca

Courtois

Azp-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Kante-Luiz-Alonso

Hazard-Giroud

We need to reduce the midfield dominance of Barca. David Luiz to support Alonso along the left with Dwater supporting Moses. I don't think a 2man midfield of Kante-Drinkwater is strong enough against Barca.

The plan is to hit them on the counter. We can't win the forward battle unless we lie to ourselves. On counter, either Moses-Alonso support the front 2 or Drinkwater-Luiz. Wait for them to lose the ball and hit them on the counter with Hazard/Giroud.

My boys are ready
baba remove giroud fast fast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2018
Griffon:
4-5-1:

Courtois

Azpilicueta Christensen Luiz Alonso

Moses Kante Fabregas Drinkwater Hazard

Morata

Might as well replace Fabregas with Willian in the 3 man midfield then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2018
I nor go watch that match?,I go just dey read,make high blood pressure nor go kill me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Let's go with Morata upfront. Giroud been hammered 10-1 and 8-2 too many times while playing for Arsenal against Barca.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2018
Champions League Experience, Played in the champions league final, Mr Champions League goals can help us win the league: 1 goal

No Champions League Experience: 4 goals

Radarada

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2018
dopeJemi:
Champions League Experience, Played in the champions league final, Mr Champions League goals can help us win the league: 1 goal

Radarada
no champions league experience:zero champions trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
____________________Courtois

Azpi___Christensen_____Rudiger______Alonso

................................Luiz

........................ Kante_______Drinkwater

............Willian______. ........................___Hazard

_. ___. ....... _______Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

Radarada

Welcome back from your forced self exile tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Ibime:
Let's go with Morata upfront. Giroud been hammered 10-1 and 8-2 too many times while playing fir Arsenal against Barca.

Conte will be steewpid to start giroud in that match.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Welcome back from your forced self exile tongue
Fnck you Diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

Fnck you Diggz

Who is Diggz? Fvck you too!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Azpi___Christensen_____Rudiger______Alonso

................................Luiz
........................ Kante_______Drinkwater
............Willian______. ........................___Hazard

_. ___. ....... _______Morata
As an attacking line up right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ibime:
Let's go with Morata upfront. Giroud been hammered 10-1 and 8-2 too many times while playing for Arsenal against Barca.
bwahahaha your worried giroud will be bring arsenal's bad luck and last 16 curse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thecassanova:
My team against Barca

Courtois

Azp-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Kante-Luiz-Alonso

Hazard-Giroud

We need to reduce the midfield dominance of Barca. David Luiz to support Alonso along the left with Dwater supporting Moses. I don't think a 2man midfield of Kante-Drinkwater is strong enough against Barca.

The plan is to hit them on the counter. We can't win the forward battle unless we lie to ourselves. On counter, either Moses-Alonso support the front 2 or Drinkwater-Luiz. Wait for them to lose the ball and hit them on the counter with Hazard/Giroud.

My boys are ready
so instead of cahill you pick rudiger, instead of fab you pick luiz.

you have forgot rome so quickly, what happens in rome doesnt stay in rome, it follows you hope grin

you can as well line up bakayoko. anyway luiz is INJURED.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:

As an attacking line up right?

Both....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
atheist5:
I nor go watch that match?,I go just dey read,make high blood pressure nor go kill me
I go dey update you no worry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ephaig:
I go dey update you no worry
you want mod to visit you ba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Am I the only one that noticed Emerson would make a better LWB than Alonso?

Quicker, better & trickier on the ball than Alonso. That's the kind of competition we need. But let's see how he performs in subsequent games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thecassanova:

Quicker, better & trickier on the ball than Alonso. That's the kind of competition we need. But let's see how he performs in subsequent games.

He looks ok for 17mil, but better than alonso shouldn't be in the equation for now. It was fvcking hull we played against. We will have to see him do better against stronger oppositions before we can arrive at any reasonable conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thecassanova:

I thought Emerson was slow to close down vs Hull and a step behind play. He looked like someone coming back from a long injury.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
who is watching joel obi cheesy anyway belotti is an ok striker but doesnt worth 100m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
I hope marina rejects madrid's offer of 100m + bale for hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ibime:

Telling lies on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ibime:
My formation against Barca is 4-4-1 with Azpi as the 11th man with a brief to follow Messi anywhere he goes:

Moses____Christensen_____Rudiger______Alonso

Willian_______Kante_______Drinkwater_____Hazard

____________________Morata

Azpi as spare man to follow Messi everywhere.

We have no chance, but this is the best I can think of.
to be frank, i prefer the 3-5-1-1

--------azpi--------------Christensen-----------cahill------------

Moses----drinkwater---fab---kante------------zappacosta

---------------------------hazard-----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------morata----------------------------

This system worked for us against Liverpool, Manchester United, City and Atm. It can work for us against Barca. No need to man mark Messi. All the players should just come back and defend and all should attack when out of possession and in possession respectively.
I can't trust alonso against Barca and I think conte shares that sentiments. It can be sensed from his changes in the second leg against ATM.
Zappa did a great job that day. I loved the way he was dribbling and cutting in to shoot. Such attacking threat from defence is needed against Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Another formation i may go with is 3-4-1-2 with hazard and Morata upfront and Barkley behind them. Dd and kante pairing and Barkley the link between attack and midfielder. Barkley helping in marking and releasing to hazard or morata once he has the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eruditor:

Telling lies on Sunday.

Tell me more. . .

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Greatihex:
Another formation i may go with is 3-4-1-2 with hazard and Morata upfront and Barkley behind them. Dd and kante pairing and Barkley the link between attack and midfielder. Barkley helping in marking and releasing to hazard or morata once he has the ball.

Please I see you putting Barkley and Fab4 as CAM in your team and leaving out Willian. Have you forgotten WillyWilly is a CAM by trade?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
conte won't start the game with option 2. option 3 is good but william might not start and conte doesn't play use 343 against top teams 'this season' much except he wants to surprise barca.

option 1 is would be cause barca will have bodies in the midfield and try controlling the game from the midfield. pedro and william can come in later

is morata fit enough to start? he can still start against united on saturday. Giroud should start instead

I think whoever that spares the attack will have much to do with the team selection.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
For those calling for four at the back, know that it has been almost a year since we started a match with that formation. Testing it again against Barca is not a good idea. Remember that it was easy for us to change to back three last season because we had enough time to train on it before games. Even, if you check the match against hull city (first match it was used to start) you will see that the flow was not there and the match was just won due to our superior talent and fear factor.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ibime:

Please I see you putting Barkley and Fab4 as CAM in your team and leaving out Willian. Have you forgotten WillyWilly is a CAM by trade?
yeah. I forgot that. If he can mark hard and the passes to the attack quickly, he will be the best for the position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ibime:
My formation against Barca is 4-4-1 with Azpi as the 11th man with a brief to follow Messi anywhere he goes:

Moses____Christensen_____Rudiger______Alonso

Willian_______Kante_______Drinkwater_____Hazard

____________________Morata

Azpi as spare man to follow Messi everywhere.

We have no chance, but this is the best I can think of.
I think kante can do the work u assign to azpi better. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol, grin no be only eleventh man, dem go use una sweep ground, yeye club.
weed @ work

(1) (2) (3) ... (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, tobiboss(m), drisham(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.