Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506460 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
that barka goal no pain me but the fact that na messi score am

really broke the record
the thing is painful because messi never looked like scoring fab just had to provide the assist to assist for that goal. mtchhhhhhheeeeeeeedwwwww

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
are you still here somebody bring cane for this scummy here.

undecided

So it has become a Crime to wish your Club a Success?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

Could've been better. We actually could've won.
Yeah but still ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JasonBLood: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
CHRISTENSEN YOU FUCKING DANISH MOTHERFUCKEÅ”!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ibime:
I LOVE WILLY WILLY

FBS, Can I borrow him from you?

Lol. He is a Chelsea player and now that you have seen the light, please feel free. Yes, you can borrow him. cheesy

But honestly, not the result I wanted. We could have won this game. Good news though, the boys will know that they can't relax now. Not yet. Still everything to play for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
the thing is painful because messi never looked like scoring fab just had to provide the assist to assist for that goal. mtchhhhhhheeeeeeeedwwwww
fab and pedro should have come out before that goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
CapitalCee:
coutouis is in no man's land. poor keeper. Chelsea won't win many matches with such GK
he did not expect but thing still oya run back to your thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
hensben:
Yeah but still ok
We just need to score in Spain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JasonBLood: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Christensen has cost us this tie hope he dies in his mothers arms tonight the danish bitch!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

We just need to score in Spain.
That game will end 2-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
JasonBLood:
CHRISTENSEN YOU FUCKING DANISH MOTHERFUCKEÅ”!!!
Fabregas cost us the win. Christensen actually had a good game against Suarez and Leo Messi was missing until he scored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice game una try Sha cheesy cheesy
Up blues!!!
We are one na EPL all the way

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kudos to the players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
nateevs:
Could have done with the 1-0 lead. Bad pass from Christensen but Fab was sleeping.
It's not a bad result.

Anything can happen in the second. I think this leg proves we can hurt them.
Fab should not be playing at the Camp Nou.

Am I the only one who thinks Fab should get to that ball? He even saw that ball from 15 yards away and know he needed to move to get there.

There is a way a lazy nigga would be on his heels, he will make a reachable ball turn into a calamity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
JasonBLood:
Christensen has cost us this tie hope he dies in his mothers arms tonight the danish bitch!
Stop fooling around you this Lindeloff fan boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
he did not expect but thing still oya run back to your thread

a better player would have saved that goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

This is criminal. I coulda got to that ball. That ball past within 3 yards of him from 15 yards away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
fab and pedro should have come out before that goal.
at a point they didn't expect iniesta to get the ball and lay the pass for messi, they recovered a little too late.

it was experience that helped Barca for that goal, normal players would have wasted it. bad luck to Chelsea, even hitting two bars.

it's the scummies that will suffer the anger of those players on Saturday

please if you know you have a fearful coach that can not make you play even small teams oya vamos to your thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
LOOOOOOOOOL

Football fans and scapegoating.

Darling Chris gives a horrific pass. Azpi totally scuffs his own line marking Ini.

Fab takes the blame. The one CFC player that probably never misplaced a pass all game. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

Fabregas cost us the win. Christensen actually had a good game against Suarez and Leo Messi was missing until he scored.
na chris make d pass na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
JasonBLood:
Stop being a fool. It is obvious you aren't a Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

Fabregas is just too defensively lazy. That ball was his own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
This draw feels like a loss, I'm so sad.

God will punish Conte, Pedro and Fabregas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

even after messi scores. Messi was still missing

where is raumdeuter hope he saw the class hazard was in. he was all over the pitch with William
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Pedro actually did a lot of good pressing that helped Willian and Hazard.

God punish Fabregas.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

a better player would have saved that goal.
Am happy no coward football today unlike under mou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Conte woukd have started DW instead of Fab and Morata instead of Pedro there were balls Hazard couldn't get to that Morata would have gotten to them and it was even Barca playing more crosses that you guys.

Conte did a good job, Pedro and Fab tried.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Morata don start with him useless yellow cards....which kind uselessness be this one??
Nihilist is the SME for this one. cheesy What the score now on Morata useless dissent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
As long as I am concerned, conte is the reason that we did get the win.

For goodness sake, stop playing hazard as striker! You are making him useless there and wasting his creativity. He should be running at defenders, not running behind them.

If hazard had been running at the barca defenders like he did in the last minutes, nothing would have made him not to cause barca problems and maybe give umtiti a red.

Conte just made the exact same mistake pep made against the same team last season. Fool.

I pissed right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Morata don start with him useless yellow cards....which kind uselessness be this one??
that card was not needed, the ref probably heard they could give Morata card anyhow. I didn't see what he did that brought about that card.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ibime:

This is criminal. I coulda got to that ball. That ball past within 3 yards of him from 15 yards away.

Abeggi stop trying to scapegoat the wrong player here

Chris causes the chaos by throwing a useless pass in the first place

Fab moves towards the ball but realises that both Messi and Suarez are pressuring him in the box, so he lets it roll and you can see him pointing to Moses to drop to collect it

Azpi foolishly dives in and misses to allow Iniesta in.

If Azpi stays on his feet Iniesta does not have a free square play.

If Fab had touched that ball, he could have easily lost it in his own box under pressure from two attackers

Chris and Azpi are entirely to blame for this

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), Kilishihunter and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.