Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,808 members, 7,844,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10658618 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (19313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tval: Finally, he has joined.

Another signing for Vitesse. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
lalaboi:

Another signing for Vitesse. . .

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
How can we make this thread lively?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
tobiboss: How can we make this thread lively?

It will be when Pre-season and then eventually the season starts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
lalaboi:

It will be when Pre-season and then eventually the season starts.
kay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
[size=28pt]HATERS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

ITS MINE... cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:51am On Jul 10, 2014
coded01: [size=]HATERS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

ITS MINE... cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

We no fit hate on our boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Tval:

We no fit hate on our boy.

Yea i know you like him but your fellow fans don't... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2014
coded01:

Yea i know you like him but your fellow fans don't... grin grin grin

They do, only few don't like him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Tval:

They do, only few don't like him.

Alright... cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Chelsea have officially signed Atletico Madrid Left-back, Filipe Luis, for £20 million.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2014
^^ that's new
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan: Chelsea have officially signed Atletico Madrid Left-back, Filipe Luis, for £20 million.

Wetin be dis nah. . . We get sense so? undecided

£20M for a 28-year old LB. . .

To trust our own na abomination? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan: Chelsea have officially signed Atletico Madrid Left-back, Filipe Luis, for £20 million.

Mtscheww. . .

We never even sign am sef. . . Abi na you make am official?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
nitlad:

It will be the most disappointing signing were it to happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
No surprises there, the manager likes them old.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
nateevs:

It will be the most disappointing signing were it to happen.
its a done deal and I think it means more bench for azpilicueta and loan for Bertrand.

I dunno why CFC do not give their own a chance players like Nathan ake , lukaku, thorgan hazard, Bertrand, josh, as in plenty.

mourinho just wants to use money to win d league next season...this is why clubs like Liverpool, manutd , Barcelona are highly respected cos they struggle with what they have to at least achieve something.

mourinho won't prove to be special if he buys all the most rated players in the world and wins d league.

my2cents

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
nitlad:

he is 29 sef angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: its a done deal and I think it means more bench for azpilicueta and loan for Bertrand.

I dunno why CFC do not give their own a chance players like Nathan ake , lukaku, thorgan hazard, Bertrand, josh, as in plenty.

mourinho just wants to use money to win d league next season...this is why clubs like Liverpool, manutd , Barcelona are highly respected cos they struggle with what they have to at least achieve something.

mourinho won't prove to be special if he buys all the most rated players in the world and wins d league.

my2cents

abegi,even when mou wasnt here, how many of those boys got a chance,everyone always blaming mou for these our awful decisions when it comes to our youth,we have had more than 24 players on loan seasons before mou even got back and all clamours for us to bring some of them back have fallen on deaf ears,its annoying that if the players are quiet (van aanholt,de bryune) or loud (lukaku),they still get the same treatment...very awful

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
mithel:

abegi,even when mou wasnt here, how many of those boys got a chance,everyone always blaming mou for these our awful decisions when it comes to our youth,we have had more than 24 players on loan seasons before mou even got back and all clamours for us to bring some of them back have fallen on deaf ears,its annoying that if the players are quiet (van aanholt,de bryune) or loud (lukaku),they still get the same treatment...very awful
use the special one as a point of view...''is he still special''if 99% of his first eleven are world class players and he wins the league with that?

everyone will say its expected...BUT he should win d league with the youth team, the academy graduates ,now that'll make him GREAT.

am a big CFC fan but an average MOU fan ...but what he's being doing in the transfer windows so far is disgusting to me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Inasmuch as I dont support the idea of acquiring the services of a 28-year-old for a staggering sum of £20m, I still think it would be best to first understand some profit metrics before branding the club's transfer activities 'disgusting'.

We've spent heavily already no doubt - dishing out up to £85m for the signing of Costa, Fabregas, Filipe and the 'next modric' Mario Pasalic. But then have y'all ever thought of the revenue we've been able to generate from our net sales?

Over £100m was made from the sales of Mata, KDB and Luiz. And we could even see more revenue if the likes of Mikel, Ba and Ramires eventually get jettisoned this summer.

This goes to tell that the club & the manager are doing impressively well to balance the book - something we've not seen happen at Chelsea ever.

It would only make sense for us to hold a grudge against Jose over what we percieve to be an 'inane signing' i.e snapping up a 28-year-old for 20m, not calling for his head for signing some 'world class' players.

Citeh are setting the bars high for every team in England with their mad spending, so if you must compete with 'em you need to make those 'world class' signings not fantasizing over winning the league with some youth graduates.

We're racking up those gross profits and have got cash to compete with the likes of Citeh in the transfer market, i think that's a positive already.

The kids would get their chance someday, I'm sure that's what the Barca management at the moment thinks of La Masia cheesy

And I had to wake up just to put down this epistle? Nawao.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: its a done deal and I think it means more bench for azpilicueta and loan for Bertrand.

I dunno why CFC do not give their own a chance players like Nathan ake , lukaku, thorgan hazard, josh, as in plenty.

my2cents

Wetin dis one dey talk? Mancity don win league 2times in 3yrs.... u see any small pikin for their team? Abeg let mou do e tin Abeg... people like me complain say e nor buy players last season... mou Abeg buy as many as u can but midfielders don too many oh n u still wan add pogba.... mikel n ramires should. fly out sharply.... again if u waan talk Abt clubs wen dey struggle with Wetin dem get pls kindly remove manutd n liverpool... arsenal should be there... abi nor be manutd wen buy ferdinard,rooney,nani,chicarito,kagawa etc no time to analyze Abt another club abeg

Other players on loan can come back but not
Bertrand at all... dat guy should be sold asap. With costa,lukaku n Torres we are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Betrand is good IMO, and lukaku is definitely leaving
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2014
tobiboss: Betrand is good IMO, and lukaku is definitely leaving

An injured Caesar is better than betrand.... Asttonvilla should just buy him angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2014
chelseabmw:

An injured Caesar is better than betrand.... Asttonvilla should just buy him angry
he's better going forward than caesar, but defensively, he's garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2014
chelseabmw:

Baba mi I never hear from your end.

Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Make them kuku recall PVA from Vitesse, that ninja is the best left-back our youth system has produced in a long time.

He'd do fine deputizing for Filipe and hopefully emerge as the first team Lb in the future.

Bertrand should be sold to QPR or even Burnley, make we take am support the ministry of those relegation candidates. It makes no sense to send him out on loan again, still get to pay half of his wages through the season when it's obvious he doesnt have what it takes to command a first team shirt at SW6.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
I no get problem with Bertrand and PVA being our only two leftbacks sef. Both them can play in a league winning team if Clichy can.

Luis is brilliant but I cant abide more than £12m on a 29 year old leftback

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ibime: I no get problem with Bertrand and PVA being our only two leftbacks sef. Both them can play in a league winning team if Clichy can.

That's the point.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
I would also like Chelsea to have faith on the young untested players but not now, Most especially not when those who does that before have now moved on and are also now buying quality players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
ElGuapo: Inasmuch as I dont support the idea of acquiring the services of a 28-year-old for a staggering sum of £20m, I still think it would be best to first understand some profit metrics before branding the club's transfer activities 'disgusting'.

We've spent heavily already no doubt - dishing out up to £85m for the signing of Costa, Fabregas, Filipe and the 'next modric' Mario Pasalic. But then have y'all ever thought of the revenue we've been able to generate from our net sales?

Over £100m was made from the sales of Mata, KDB and Luiz. And we could even see more revenue if the likes of Mikel, Ba and Ramires eventually get jettisoned this summer.

This goes to tell that the club & the manager are doing impressively well to balance the book - something we've not seen happen at Chelsea ever.

It would only make sense for us to hold a grudge against Jose over what we percieve to be an 'inane signing' i.e snapping up a 28-year-old for 20m, not calling for his head for signing some 'world class' players.

Citeh are setting the bars high for every team in England with their mad spending, so if you must compete with 'em you need to make those 'world class' signings not fantasizing over winning the league with some youth graduates.

We're racking up those gross profits and have got cash to compete with the likes of Citeh in the transfer market, i think that's a positive already.

The kids would get their chance someday, I'm sure that's what the Barca management at the moment thinks of La Masia cheesy

And I had to wake up just to put down this epistle? Nawao.

pure nonsense,you dont sell likes of mata and de bryune in the name of balancing the books especially when we had old cargoes like lamps, still on the payroll,you sell the likes of mikel and ramires to balance books,if they didnt sell likes of mata,de bryune,matic(in the first place),sturridge(for torres to enjoy no competition,making us get Ba at the end of the day) they wouldnt have been need for any balancing to cover for fabregas or costa, we make very stupid transfer decisions and its more than a mou thing.Period.

luis filipe is 29(too close to 29 to be called 28)...useless deal,arent united getting a 19 year old shaw,abegi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ibime: I no get problem with Bertrand and PVA being our only two leftbacks sef. Both them can play in a league winning team if Clichy can.

all i am saying, PvA first choice,bertrand 2nd

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (19313) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.