Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540800 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
nateevs: "Torres will not succeed at Chelsea" "He lacks the ability to play in tight spaces".

Hmmm! If I remember correctly, I think Torres was a success at Liverpool. . . Ah! That's because tight spaces were not invented then.
Of course!

Archived!

Hmmmm. . . .no wonder you and Coogar spent the last 18 months telling us Torres would only succeed if you give him through pass.

No wonder Emenalo compiled report saying 70% of Torres' Liverpool goals only come when you put him clear through from the half-way line and starts talking about switchback.

If you did not know that Torres has little or no ability to play in tight spaces by now, you are on a long thing. You need a good centre of gravity to play in tight spaces plus brilliant touch into your body whilst simultaneously having the strength to hold off the defender at your back. . . .and Torres has little of these.

Keep bookmarking. What happened to all your previous bookmarks on Torres. This should be your tenth bookmark on this issue. You are yet to exercise any of the previous 9! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
What are saying now is clearly different from what you said a few minutes ago. That Torres scored a chunk of his goals when set free on goal does not equal "inability to play in tight spaces" . . . and to stretch that even further by saying that he "will not" succeed at Chelsea because of it is preposterous at the very least.

What Coogar and I believe is that Torres is a striker who thrives on quick, incisive build-up play because he has good ability of timing those runs that set him free on goal. This does mean he cannot play or score in tight spaces. It just means that even in seemingly tight spaces, some players see passes other don't and Torres who knows how to create that space in the "tight space" relies on midfielders who can spot that run and make that pass. Chelsea has never had one these player up until Mata.

Right now, we are building a squad of this calibre of players. I believe it will seem rather wise to see how Torres works in the "new team" before trying to be the guy who predicted the falling heavens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
nateevs: What are saying now is clearly different from what you said a few minutes ago. That Torres scored a chunk of his goals when set free on goal does not equal "inability to play in tight spaces" . . . and to stretch that even further by saying that he "will not" succeed at Chelsea because of it is preposterous at the very least.

What Coogar and I believe is that Torres is a striker who thrives on quick, incisive build-up play because he has good ability of timing those runs that set him free on goal. This does mean he cannot play or score in tight spaces. It just means that even in seemingly tight spaces, some players see passes other don't and Torres who knows how to create that space in the "tight space" relies on midfielders who can spot that run and make that pass. Chelsea has never had one these player up until Mata.

Right now, we are building a squad of this calibre of players. I believe it will seem rather wise to see how Torres works in the "new team" before trying to be the guy who predicted the falling heavens.

if you watched the Croatia match, you would know why Torres cannot succeed when space is at a premium.

Everytime he should be looking for ball to feet, he kept running (abi "hiding behind defenders" ) in a packed defence where no through pass would ever reach him.

He was completely nullified, ineffectual and a liability to his team.

If Torres was to play in a team that truely dominates possession in the opposition half, ability to come short is a vital part of his contribution to the team, not running where there is no space.

The crux of the matter is that Torres puts his teams in tactical straight-jacket, and lacks the robustness to give his coach any tactical options.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
nateevs:

Blaming midfielders again are we? Torres has more excuses than a hypochondriac.

How many of Matas passes did Torres score last season.

So the kinda passes that Lamps used to set the likes of Ramires and DD free in the UCL and FA Cup latter stages are not good enough for Torres?

Its always someone else's fault with Torres.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
I do not think anyone argues that Torres possesses an infinite amount of tactical robustness. Everyone knows how Torres plays. If you choose to have him in your team, then you must devise a tactical approach that brings the best in him.

It's the same way Mata disappeared over the games against Barca and Bayern. You want Mata to join an army that parks the bus, he's as useless as the y come. However, does that mean that offensively, he isn't Chelsea's best? I don't think anyone argues that.

So you must understand how Torres plays unless we are ready to shell out on another striker. If however, RDM perfects a way to get the best out of his so called "imperfections" then it's wrong to suggest that he "will not" be successful at Chelsea. We are not talking about an average footballer here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
Pre-season coming up in 2 weeks! Its about time walahi. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
FBS: Pre-season coming up in 2 weeks! Its about time walahi. cheesy

Hey Russia man! Are you watching the PS games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ibime:

So the kinda passes that Lamps used to set the likes of Ramires and DD free in the UCL and FA Cup latter stages are not good enough for Torres?

Abi ooo My brother. Torres doesnt score because all the midfielders in the world dont suit him, Fabregas, Iniesta, Mata Lampard while others are benefitting from their assist only Torres cant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ibime:

I didn't know how I miss this.
How many in total are these passes to Ramires, Drogba et al.
It's very easy to keep saying why didn't he score all the passes. . how many of those passes did others score?

I will blame the mid-fielders until our style of play changes.
Minus Drogba, which striker has ever blossomed at Chelsea in the last 10 years?

After JFH and TAF, we bought Crespo, Kezman, Mutu, Sheva, Pizzarro, Di Santo, Lukaku, Sturridge and now Torres. Not one single one of these strikers ever had a season to remember at Chelsea. Is this Torres' fault as well?

While some of us analyse what goes on season by season, some others look at systemic problem over time. We developed a system, with players that only Drogba can thrive in. Only Anelka also had "one" successful season as a striker and that was in the season we dared to change the system.

My point is Torres is a top class striker that Chelsea can get a lot from. However, just like previous strikers at Chelsea, we need to develop a system that brings out the best in them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2012
It's very easy to keep saying why didn't he score all the passes. . how many of those passes did others score?

After JFH and TAF, we bought Crespo, Kezman, Mutu, Sheva, Pizzarro, Di Santo, Lukaku, Sturridge and now Torres. Not one single one of these strikers ever had a season to remember at Chelsea. Is this Torres' fault as well?

While some of us analyse what goes on season by season, some others look at systemic problem over time. We developed a system, with players that only Drogba can thrive in. Only Anelka also had "one" successful season as a striker and that was in the season we dared to change the system.

My point is Torres is a top class striker that Chelsea can get a lot from. However, just like previous strikers at Chelsea, we need to develop a system that brings out the best in them.

@nateevs,
i have been following these ur posts on torres with a lot of patience just to see if i can make out things out of it. uncle, who do u blame if yakubu refused to put the ball inside the net in an open net situation? Torres is a classy player no doubt but whatsoever happens to his carrier cannot be blamed on chelsea because those who watch the games will tell u how many times clear cut passes have been delivered to him and he failed to deliver. i don't blame him because it happens to players in every club. who would believe that the burning fire in ashravin will be quenched in arsenal? what about berbatov in manure? you and i know the history of ibrahimovic in barca, affelay in barca. even the villa we knew in valencia is not the same one in barca. are you saying barca are not good with their passes? as a professional player, u adjust to suit your new team not your new team adjusting to suit u. u keeping talking about buses and soldiers, did chelsea break any uefa rule with their defensive football? did any team score without chelsea replying? did buyern not qualify to play in the finals via penalties? did fifa struck out penalty shoot out the day italy won england on penalties? abeg, bring up wise points and we will listen to u. torres knew chelsea and their pattern of football before he joined them.
i hope you and your colleagues who say chelsea park train are aware that in the history of epl, chelsea has the highest number of goals(105) scored in a single season(2010). no team in this world wins any tournament without scoring goals.
if you are looking for ball possession, join swansea city.
even in hand ball, counter attack is allowed and it is called fast break so those who attack their opponents must remember counter attack. barca left their post empty and was joking in our 18 yard box until we decided to make use of the fifa law which says teams have the right and left to counter attack teams with open ynash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
Chidi,

Market don open for Emirates oo. Van Persie wan go now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
nateevs:

Nateevs chatting bollocks as usual.

How did Anelka score 20 goals in half a season in 08/09 with the same players behind him?

So its the midfield's fault that all the other strikers were on the bench for most of their Chelsea careers? Its not the midfield's fault, its Drogba's fault.

The same midfield that produced the greatest number of goals in English League history?

The same midfield where Lampard is the second highest assisting midfielder of all time in England?

Someone is asking me "how many of those passes to Ramires and DD did we see?"

Obviously if your friend AVB had left earlier, we woulda seen a lot more.

nateevs:

I guess Fabregas must be pants due to the fact that Carlos Vela, Eduardo, Jay Simpson, Marouane Chamakh, Park Chu Young, Bendtner and Jay-Emmanuel Thomas were flops.

or is it because RVP was the main striker?

What kind of nonsense would Nateevs not say to justify his madness?

When one striker possesses the shirt, all other strikers goals will suffer.

How many goals is the midfield expected to supply Lukaku from the bench?

Crespo scored a goal every two starts.

If you think he flopped maybe its cos Duff, Robben and Gudjohnsen didnt provide passes shebi?

Mata assisted 26 times last season. How many of those did Torres collect?

Am sure all his passes were long ball to Drogba innit?

6 goals in 32 league games? Torres should be ashamed of himself!

Torres = the man of unending excuses.

I've just told ma mate on the phone that even if Torres scores 30 goals next season, Chelsea wont win anything cos I know which kind of games he would score in. It wont be title-deciding games like Everton, City, Newcastle or those tactical UCL games etc where space is tight. His own would be only to chop awoof against the Villas and Wigans who would give him enough space to play his "switchback", only for Chelsea to drop points in those tight games where trophies are won and lost and where a strikers tactical contribution is vital.

Case in point: Torres did not contribute anything to Spain's Euro title win. Or is it against Ireland or 20 minutes to go against a 2-0 down and 10-men Italy that the title was won?

Torres had ZERO contribution to Spain's title. . . .the coach Del Bosque knows it and thats why he refused to play him in any tight decisive game, and his one attempt to do so against Croatia produced a cuarenta y cinco minutos horribilis that precipitated Torres' withdrawal after half-time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
Good question

Mata assisted at 26 times last season. How many of those did Torres collect?

So we should blame Mata for giving 26 assist and Torres still didnt profit from it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
@Ibime.

It's becoming more and more difficult to justify having a conversation with you.
Is it remotely feasible that you can respond to a difference in opinions without name-calling?
What analytical advantage does it offer to your posts? You and I see things different ways.

I've just told ma mate on the phone that even if Torres scores 30 goals next season, Chelsea wont win anything cos I know which kind of games he would score in. It wont be title-deciding games like Everton, City, Newcastle or those tactical UCL games etc where space is tight. His own would be only to chop awoof against the Villas and Wigans who would give him enough space to play his "switchback", only for Chelsea to drop points in those tight games where trophies are won and lost and where a strikers tactical contribution is vital.

Really? I don't understand your argument anymore walahi!
Isn't it amazing you already know the games Torres will and will not score before the season kicks? Torres as a Liverpool striker scored against Chelsea, ManU, City, Newcastle, Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Benfica. I quite agree with an argument of Torres' shattered confidence but to extend that into his "inability to score in big games" ? Come on man! What exactly are you arguing about?

In the afternoon you categorically stated Torres "will not" succeed at Chelsea. Now you are already making excuses for the types of goals he may score. So we must conclude now that Torres, may score 35 goals next season, it still will be far from a successful season.

Torres had ZERO contribution to Spain's title. . . .the coach Del Bosque knows it and thats why he refused to play him in any tight decisive game, and his one attempt to do so against Croatia produced a cuarenta y cinco minutos horribilis that precipitated Torres' withdrawal after half-time.

I see. Did Del Bosque also know to not play Llorente - 30 goals last season - as well?
De Bosque only realised that Torres can't play in tight spaces at Euros right? So he left Soldado who's scored 52 goals over the past 2 seasons and took Torres right?

You cannot pass judgement on Torres on the back of Del Bosque's tactical decisions. If in the eye of Del Bosque, Torres was that rubbish, he should have played Llorente. One time when it favours your argument you tell us Del Bosque knew not to rely on Torres, yet every other time he (Del Bosque) chose to bring on a striker after not starting one, he brought on the rubbish one. How do you justify that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^ Am Already Used to Ibime's Predilections and understands the need to Spare some Pushing Over the 'Punch Line' in an arguement with him! Dude doesn't like El Nino is that he doesn't Like him, Lest u forget the Spaniard is another 'flickster' kinda Player that doesn't jxt align with Ibime's Celebrated Whims and Caprices!

Anyways away from that - AVB have been handed a £50m transfer kitty by Levy to reshape the North London Side and its expected that Modric's sale would only help serve as fund.
Reports has it that a £20million move for Marseille striker Loic Remy, who scored 14 goals last season is in line. AVB also hopes to strike a deal with Manchester City for Emmanuel Adebayor, who enjoyed a successful loan spell at White Hart Lane last season. He also wants Ajax and Belgium defender Jan Vertonghen (£10m), Hoffenheim midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson (£8m) and CSKA Moscow and Russia midfielder Alan Dzagoev (£12m) with Moutinho's availability watched closely - Do We Have a threat Encroaching frm a Rejected Stone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2012
Chidi,

Market don open for Emirates oo. Van Persie wan go now

@dayokanu,
lol, on behalf of chelsea fc, i have priced the guy 7.5 million abi i no try? the idea is that clubs discuss with van persie on him finishing his contract and becoming a free agent come next season and arsenal will get nothing. if june will hang on their 8 million, it will be difficult for wenger to post profit this time around. i have been telling ppl that van persie has no business with arsenal. he has been there for years trying to prove himself which he has done so it is market time just that it will be a bad market for the club because na just one year remain for him so no 100 million this time.
i have looked through the team and i find it difficult to see any other player they can make money from apart from chamelion abi vermaelen. so let them captain him so that he will be up for sale come next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2012
nateevs:

Hey Russia man! Are you watching the PS games?
My guy nateevs, yes so. That's when the season starts for me. lol.

Will you be watching?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2012
nateevs:
So we must conclude now that Torres, may score 20 goals next season, it still will be far from a successful season.

You got ma point exactly.

Im not talking about the biggest teams either. I deliberately left out Manure, Spuds and Arsenal cos they give you some space to play at times. I deliberately talked about the likes of Newcastle, Everton, City and any team that has solid shape whether in the Prem or UCL. Torres is not consistently a difference maker in the games that decide the destination of titles. . . and Im not talking about scoring goals either. Im talking about strikers that contribute to the team when space is at a premium!

nateevs:
Torres as a Liverpool striker scored against Chelsea, ManU, City, Newcastle, Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Benfica.

Old stories. We don't need lecture on what Torres did 2.5 years ago. We all saw it with our eyes. One year is enough to write a player off in modern footie. 2 years is extending it. 2 and a half years is simply taking the piss. Do you know that if Torres had not scored a hat-trick against QPR at the end of the season, we would be talking about a striker with 3 goals in 32 EPL games? That's more pertinent to this discussion, not what he did 3 years ago.

nateevs:
I see. Did Del Bosque also know to not play Llorente - 30 goals last season - as well?

You cannot pass judgement on Torres on the back of Del Bosque's tactical decisions. If in the eye of Del Bosque, Torres was that rubbish, he should have played Llorente. One time when it favours your argument you tell us Del Bosque knew not to rely on Torres, yet every other time he (Del Bosque) chose to bring on a striker after not starting one, he brought on the rubbish one. How do you justify that?

Llorente was tired. It was well reported.

Villa would never be on the bench. Del Bosque is even ready to take a Villa with broken leg to the Euros so what are you talking about?

Torres was "carried along" by Del Bosque given his history with the team.

Soldado and Adrian were far more deserving, but you allow Torres to join cos he is part of the group. It was an exercise in political nous by Del Bosque, allowing him to rebuild some confidence in situations where Spain could not possibly lose such as Ireland and an already defeated Italy, without jeopardising the team's chance of success by including Torres in crunch games. He gave him a chance to build momentum after the Ireland game, but Torres performance against Croatia confirmed what Del Bosque already knew, namely that Torres is ineffectual except guaranteed the freedom of the park.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2012
David Luiz is not included in Brazil final olympic team. That a plus for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ibime:
Case in point: Torres did not contribute anything to Spain's Euro title win. Or is it against Ireland or 20 minutes to go against a 2-0 down and 10-men Italy that the title was won?

this is the most idiotic comment in the history of nairaland.
so torres contributed zero to spain's title but he won the golden
boot? i am sure if they open your brain, they would find fluff inside it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
coogar:

this is the most idiotic comment in the history of nairaland.
so torres contributed zero to spain's title but he won the golden
boot? i am sure if they open your brain, they would find fluff inside it.

Which of their games would they have lost without him? Coming on to score meaningless goals against dire opposition or those that have given up is not it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
- Chelsea are closing in on the signing of Liverpool target Victor Moses, according to the Mirror. The report claims the Blues will try and force through the deal in the next 24 hours by increasing their offer to £7m plus add-ons, which they hope will be enough to persuade Wigan in to a sale.

The total package could be worth £10m to Wigan, which will represent a huge profit on the fee they paid Crystal Palace in 2010, and the Mirror believe it will be too good an offer for chairman Dave Whelan to turn down.

- Chelsea's plans to relocate to Battersea Power Station are over after a Malaysian consortium comepleted the £400 million purchase of the London landmark.

- Chelsea's Club World Cup opponents confirmed as Corinthians win Copa Libertadores.

- Then Finally, the Boys are Up and Running On the Turf -- US On their minds
cool cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
The Dudes are Gearing Up cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
The dude in the first pic to the right of RDM looks like Tomas Kalas.
I really am looking forward to seeing what the likes of KDB and Marin can do in the season.

FBS:
My guy nateevs, yes so. That's when the season starts for me. lol.

Will you be watching?

Ofcourse! I've not missed a pre-season game in years!
I hope Kakuta, McEachran and KDB have good pre-seasons.
I really do not want them on loan. I want them to have decent minutes in a Chelsea shirt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2012
You can watch all Chelsea's pre-season matches live on Chelsea TV (Sky 421).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2012
I've fallen for d dude marko marin already

Love his name - he's d dude I wanna watch already

I like de bryune too - aint a hugh fan of hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2012
my best name after mikel is hazard. if chelsea become hazardous in ur 18 yard box, na only fire service go save u.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2012
1025: my best name after mikel is hazard. if chelsea become hazardous in ur 18 yard box, na only fire service go save u.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2012
190: I've fallen for d dude marko marin already

Love his name - he's d dude I wanna watch already

I like de bryune too - aint a hugh fan of hazard
homo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
nateevs: The dude in the first pic to the right of RDM looks like Tomas Kalas.

Yeah thats Him -- Dude really Impressed On Loan at Vitesse cool cool

Its Official that Salomon Kalou has Joined Lille On a Free transfer -- Wishing him the best of Luck cool cool

We're On the Verge of Completing Moses Deal cool cool

And there are Reports that Modric has Agreed a Four-Year Deal with Mourinho's Real Madrid {Never wanted him Much Though}
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisical(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
Andre Schurrle?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
chrisical: Andre Schurrle?

Chelsea have had offer in excess of €20 million for Germany winger Andre Schurrle rejected by Bayer Leverkusen.

-  On the move: Transfer blog
- Di Matteo backs 'fantastic' Torres
- Lampard dismisses MLS link

The Blues first showed interest in Schurrle last season but renewed their pursuit after a bid to sign Wigan Athletic's Victor Moses hit the skids last month.

Chelsea manager Roberto Di Matteo is keen to bolster the attacking options of his side and Schurrle, who played in Germany's 4-2 win over Greece at Euro 2012, is able to play out wide or up front.

However, the Werkself have decided to keep hold of their 21-year-old attacker, rather than cash in on a young player who scored nine goals last term.

"We were presented with a very concrete offer from Chelsea for Andre of beyond the €20 million mark. The sum was pushed back and forth between the two clubs, but we eventually opted to hold on to Andre," Bayer Leverkusen CEO Wolfgang Holzhauser is quoted as saying by German news agency SID.

"Andre is very valuable for us on the pitch. He has also made it very clear that he is happy to stay with us."

Chelsea have already bolstered their attacking options with the capture of Eden Hazard and Marko Marin, but the bid for Schurrle shows they still have money to strengthen.

Source: Espn Soccernet

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Segedinho(m), MeMiTi and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.