Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is why I never gave up on you, I know say one day you will get it

Cc Patrickmuf

You can imagine dayo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just free the man....Na weyrey cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Ibime:

Expect Bayern bid for Batsuayi soon . . .

If he goes, then Timo werner will make sense...

3 strikers for next season..
Morata
Werner
Giroud

One more season on loan for tammy A. won't kill him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sign him to play Yorupa? Germany top striker playing with 2 left legged Hidden Hazard? Tufiakwa

Dey there....expect Hazard to bring out the best in him wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:28am On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo Lima played a dominant role in a world cup final, Kahn played a dominant role in a CL final

Now use this same logic for Ferdinand Valdes Terry and co
Who determines which player had a good outing and which does not in a competition like the Champions League?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:29am On Mar 20, 2018
airmark:

Share how? Posting in your comment or opening a thread and adding it?
posting in a comment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2018
eph12:

Who determines which player had a good outing and which does not in a competition like the Champions League?

The matches played and the impact they has. You cannot be asking of the impact Ronaldo Lima made at the world cup 2002 or Kahn at the CL 2001 and world cup 2002\\But players who are carryons lik Terry Ferdinand you struggle to see what they do aside forming activity and pointing upandan like yellow fever traffic wardens

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2018
pkasso:

LOL. Benzema is one player I actually like a lot. He gets a lot of criticism for not scoring enough but he has never been a pure 9. He is better off as a second striker playing off a natural finisher. His link-up play is impressive, has great technique and he runs the channels well. Yes, his lack of pace and sluggishness can be frustrating. And his output as a striker for a club like Real is very disappointing. The lack of competition hasn't helped also. I think he would have raised his game a bit if there was another senior striker at the club. But still, he is a very good player, just not a great finisher.

I think the coaches at Real Madrid understand what he brings to the table. This might sound a bit crazy but I suspect Ronaldo would not score as many goals if he was playing with another striker, say someone like Lewy. Those ones would end up duplicating his runs and competing for goalscoring chances. Karim's selflessness and ability to create space is not something you see among most strikers these days.

And before you ask me; NO, I wouldn't trade Lewy for him grin.

cheesy cheesy

Brilliant one there boss. Once Ronaldo or Zidane leaves, Benzema will move to China or come to Seattle. His game has dropped drastically.

obainojazz:
posting in a comment

You copy the youtube video link from the address box of the page e.g
(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aparilamerika) and paste in your comment box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

What did Terry do in 2008/09 individually that was worthy of mention aside being the carry along
yet it is terry's name is easily remembered as the star man in the defence during those periods.

Keep doing yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

They surely put up a better performance than Terry who was always clueless everytime

Last world cup Terry attended he was one of the flops of the tournamentt
sorry his john terry's worst performance is Boateng best performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Brilliant one there boss. Once Ronaldo or Zidane leaves, Benzema will move to China or come to Seattle. His game has dropped drastically.

You copy the youtube video link from the address box of the page e.g
(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aparilamerika) and paste in your comment box.

I saw what you did there. 'Aparilamerika' grin grin . Are we referring to a particular person?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2018
pkasso:

LOL. Benzema is one player I actually like a lot. He gets a lot of criticism for not scoring enough but he has never been a pure 9. He is better off as a second striker playing off a natural finisher. His link-up play is impressive, has great technique and he runs the channels well. Yes, his lack of pace and sluggishness can be frustrating. And his output as a striker for a club like Real is very disappointing. The lack of competition hasn't helped also. I think he would have raised his game a bit if there was another senior striker at the club. But still, he is a very good player, just not a great finisher.

I think the coaches at Real Madrid understand what he brings to the table. This might sound a bit crazy but I suspect Ronaldo would not score as many goals if he was playing with another striker, say someone like Lewy. Those ones would end up duplicating his runs and competing for goalscoring chances. Karim's selflessness and ability to create space is not something you see among most strikers these days.

And before you ask me; NO, I wouldn't trade Lewy for him grin.

We are saying the same thing bros.... benzema is a useless striker in front of goal... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2018
diggz:

We are saying the same thing bros.... benzema is a useless striker in front of goal... grin
Hahaha. More like good player, bad striker. The guy can be frustrating sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Ibime:

Expect Bayern bid for Batsuayi soon . . .
it will just be plain dumb if Chelsea treat batshuayi like lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2018
diggz:

I wonder were all those boiz dey use dey come from....
The same boys that says we spend all our days on Nairaland and have nothing doing?

Oh Cmon boss, we know them. The English forming and essay writing monks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Skimpledawg:

The same boys that says we spend all our days on Nairaland and have nothing doing?

Oh Cmon boss, we know them. The English forming and essay writing monks

Lol na rili English forming and essay writing monks cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2018
pkasso:
Hahaha. More like good player, bad striker. The guy can be frustrating sha.

Raumdeuters best striker... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2018
popizaino:
yet it is terry's name is easily remembered as the star man in the defence during those periods.
Keep doing yourself.

Because he is the mascot of the team. He grew from the youth team and Chelsea wanted to make him the identity of the team. So he takes the glory despite not doing anything. The only CL you won, Terry didn't even play yet he led the procession fully dressed even with shin pad to lift the trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2018
popizaino:
sorry his john terry's worst performance is Boateng best performance.

One of Boateng best performance is in the last world cup final. Tell us the best Terry performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
pkasso:

I saw what you did there. 'Aparilamerika' grin grin . Are we referring to a particular person?

Lol. Funny. Airmark will always find a way to get at ramuzaki..

But is raumdeuter really really bald like that ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Interesting findings about Serena Williams and her hubby Alexis

http://themerrylife.com/strange-things-about-serena-williams-and-alexis-ohanians-marriage/

Them two sha dey okay for each other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

One of Boateng best performance is in the last world cup final. Tell us the best Terry performance
I can't categorically tell you now cos am afraid if I say one now you way be my oga at the top go turn the amala to suit your logic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
popizaino:
I can't categorically tell you now cos am afraid if I say one now you way be my oga at the top go turn the amala to suit your logic.

Because hee no get and you as a Chelsea fan who watched him regularly cannot remember a top game he delivered
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Because he is the mascot of the team. He grew from the youth team and Chelsea wanted to make him the identity of the team. So he takes the glory despite not doing anything. The only CL you won, Terry didn't even play yet he led the procession fully dressed even with shin pad to lift the trophy
cos he played excellently well all the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Because hee no get and you as a Chelsea fan who watched him regularly cannot remember a top game he delivered
I can't tell cos have lost counts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

ucl -quarter finals 2008/2009
Liverpool vs chelsea just to mention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
popizaino:
ucl -quarter finals 2008/2009
Liverpool vs chelsea just to mention.

I will provide you gifs showing terry's extreme cluelessness in that match

Terry #26 running away from Kuyt shot and Ivanovic saving the goal

Here is Terry getting sodomized by Liverpool again thank God Cech saved the sure goal

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

I will provide you gifs showing terry's extreme cluelessness in that match

Terry #26 running away from Kuyt shot and Ivanovic saving the goal

Here is Terry getting sodomized by Liverpool again thank God Cech saved the sure goal

Go watch the full match and stop the hatred and be objective for once.

Remember when the hazard who you love to hate took on your demi - God philip lahm to score a screamer against Manuel neur nobody came here with gifs to tarnish his whole performance for the night .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
popizaino:
Go watch the full match and stop the hatred and be objective for once.

Remember when the hazard who you love to hate took on your demi - God philip lahm to score a screamer against Manuel neur nobody came here with gifs to tarnish his whole performance for the night .

The fact is that Terry was useless on the night and a useless carryon luggage. You told us he was good on the night and when we saw the highlight he was useless as usual

So now tell us a match Terry dominated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

The fact is that Terry was useless on the night and a useless carryon luggage. You told us he was good on the night and when we saw the highlight he was useless as usual

if only you can agree that hazard beating philip lahm to score past neur makes lahm useless in that match too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Shattap dia.... hater!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
popizaino:
if only you can agree that hazard beating philip lahm to score past neur makes lahm useless in that match too.

Lahm and Neuer have had greater games in their lives and career than that UEFA super cup match. Na like Ahmed Musa scoring against Argentina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
diggz:
Shattap dia.... hater!!
diggz my nigga Bakayoko fall on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, timbros(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, afrodoc2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.