Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505347 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo:

Lololol

The mofo was constructing some serious Queen English there. cheesy grin cheesy

I knew it was just a matter of time before this omo-abule meco begins to spew his brainless English.

Afi 'Queen English'!

Olodo oshi!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2014
tobiboss: hw far?? you for atleast wait till match finiish, btw na just friendly

Sorry jare, omoluabi. I can't wait for the season in proper to start, to see una failures in proper HDTV. grin

My comment was just a banter. I watched the first half of the Chelsea friendly and that informed my comment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2014
El, nd Pataki, I think You Both need to Grow UP! and If U dont wanna Grow Up, ask Uncle Ibime, He will get You a Room asap in the RAP Section...

You people starting to Get Dry, More like RaP..

We talk Footie here, and throw few JABs to correct some People's Mentality on different Issues on FOOTBALL, not anything like Family, Travelling, Places..

So pls Go in Line with the Status QUO..! Which is FOOTBALL!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Abeg make i grab chair and popcorn.E be like say fight wan start. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2014
dyabman: @nateevs

I believe during this coming years 2 youth players would be in the first team starting this season and I'm guessing it's baker and bamford , gradually others would join if they keep proving theirselves week in week out

What's Mc eachrans' position at the club , I just felt he's been too loyal or too patient to seek for first team playing time at other clubs and he just doesn't talk to press too much unlike lukaku the big mouth.

cool Some1 is now Seeing from my View.. BAKER AND BAMFORD..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2014
pkasso: Abeg make i grab chair and popcorn.E be like say fight wan start. .

grin If You are the Peekasso in that fantasy Game on FIFA's site, Omo mehn, You bad.. At Group Stage, I was looking at U like this and b4 I opened my Eyes, I couldnt Find U again.. More like U Teleported while Others were Sleeping .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Bimfo:

grin If You are the Peekasso in that fantasy Game on FIFA's site, Omo mehn, You bad.. At Group Stage, I was looking at U like this and b4 I opened my Eyes, I couldnt Find U again.. More like U Teleported while Others were Sleeping .
Oh you mean the McDonalds game? I abandoned the game after Round 2.The game required a great deaI of time and dedication and i just couldn't cope with making player substitutions after a while.The scoring system was shyte and there were no automatic subs.Worst fantasy game i've ever played.I'm already looking forward to the new FPL season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bandely(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2014
You guys have started this season again?! Okay, continue...Diaris God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Viewing this topic: ElGuapo(m), PietroRico(m). . . Let's leave it at that grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2014
Pataki:
Yawns. Goedemorgen El Goat-o! You think I am impressed with your Brighter Grammar English? You remain the worst of the ignorant gnats I have ever come across on this board. How you live your demented and despicable life is none of my headache, but once a glorified vixen like you decides to cross my path, I am sure ready to go all the way to make you regret it. This just warming-up exercise for me!

Oh oh suddenly you are concerned about my age? Keep it up. I am sure, your father was the man that was prostrating for me just last weekend I was in Belgium. His mannerism and imbécilic way of talking was a nauseating reminder of your abject idiocy. How repulsive. You know they offer therapy for mongrels of your ilk who grow so disaffectionate from their fathers. Societal ediot like you. If I had a thousand kobokos, I will gladly flog the legion of demons that made you cross my path. Hmmmmm........On a second thought, flip that!

I never asked for your family history when you came spewing your family resumé in my face. You think I am one of those okokomaiko urchins that you impress me the story of your family? Lets do this! You have been begging for insults, I am just getting started with you.

As for those gunning to join, surulere ni oro yi. Aboaba is una portion. I have El Goat aka Chelsea isi-ewu to eat first. I don't like to be greedy.

Oya turn-up!

Nwa onye ara I love the way you let down the poverty-ridden community that sponsored your education - they expect better grammar from you cheesy cheesy

I really need to know how old you are, cos I don't see any reason why real men will be hustling and effecting change in their communities whilst a vermin in the mould of Pataki will keep roaming around the threads of a forum spewing weak lines like ''Guapo's father is in Belgium and the Mum is in Nigeria'' - man you're phucking childish to ever make it to the 30s.

You better shut your boil-ridden gob, lest I dismember you into minuscule bits - Anumanu na amaghi ife!

If your kind of being were to fill the earth, then to hell with decorum, I'd take the liberty to treat you like the goat you are.

No one takes you serious on this board, you & your fellow gaynérs know ziltch about footie hence una try to sound neat to cover una daftness - ewu na serve times na obodo oyinbo.

Scram epic phool! I would have loved to advice you to go pitch your tent with your mates but dang you've got no class.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Ol' boy yeh! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo:

Nwa onye ara I love the way you let down the poverty-ridden community that sponsored your education - they expect better grammar from you cheesy cheesy

I really need to know how old you are, cos I don't see any reason why real men will be hustling and effecting change in their communities whilst a vermin in the mould of Pataki will keep roaming around the threads of a forum spewing weak lines like ''Guapo's father is in Belgium and the Mum is in Nigeria'' - man you're phucking childish to ever make it to the 30s.

You better shut your boil-ridden gob, lest I dismember you into minuscule bits - Anumanu na amaghi ife!

If your kind of being were to fill the earth, then to hell with decorum, I'd take the liberty to treat you like the goat you are.

No one takes you serious on this board, you & your fellow gaynérs know ziltch about footie hence una try to sound neat to cover una daftness - ewu na serve times na obodo oyinbo.

Scram epic phool! I would have loved to advice you to go pitch your tent with your mates but dang you've got no class.

El Goat, Keep Calm! You are in for a long ride. I would counsel you to find more insulting words than: vermin this, vermin that....which you keep bleating like a diseased goat. Anuofia, anupam feeling funking! Akudaya eranko jati jati oshi.

Who are you forming Voltron-Rambo for? Internet mosquito thinking he is all that. All mouth, no brains. I deal with dingbats of your ilk everyday. I have made you my special Chelsea isi-ewu, and gbagbe! you will hate my moniker every time you come across me on this board. I will not let you breath, and I will be your worst nightmare both day and night.

You think I am looking for relevance on this board? You are a deluded goat indeed. I care not what you or any other chelsea goat thinks of Pataki. This is a faceless forum and I have long gone past the stage of trying to seek positive impressions from despicable and rancid gerbils of your type. In the reckoning of things, you are as useless as the sand tucked in-between the tyre of my truck.

I am a five year old boy. Does that satisfy your curiosity? When last did you speak with your father? You burden of sorrow and grief! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pataki:

El Goat, Keep Calm! You are in for a long ride. I would counsel you to find more insulting words than: vermin this, vermin that....which you keep bleating like a diseased goat. Anuofia, anupam feeling funking! Akudaya eranko jati jati oshi.

Who are you forming Voltron-Rambo for? Internet mosquito thinking he is all that. All mouth, no brains. I deal with dingbats of your ilk everyday. I have made you my special Chelsea isi-ewu, and gbagbe! you will hate my moniker every time you come across me on this board. I will not let you breath, and I will be your worst nightmare both day and night.

You think I am looking for relevance on this board? You are a deluded goat indeed. I care not what you or any other chelsea goat thinks of Pataki. This is a faceless forum and I have long gone past the stage of trying to seek positive impressions from despicable and rancid gerbils of your type. In the reckoning of things, you are as useless as the sand tucked in-between the tyre of my truck.

I am a five year old boy. Does that satisfy your curiosity? When last did you speak with your father? You burden of sorrow and grief! undecided

With these weak lines that you drop, you'll only rise higher than yeast - keep ptyalising okpata ewu abroad.

Rumor has it that your crone of a mother is getting shagged every day by some village hunters - the sex-starvëd locals takes turn to have the octogenarian pummelled añally.

It's a disturbing news. We all know your häg of a mother ingets a hörny goat weed every day but is that enough reason for her not to have her orifices sealed with a glue? Oh! Maybe that's her unique way of rendering quality charity service to your community cheesy

Oh mine!

Fool that's holed-up in his parents' quagmire of poverty coming on here to sound porsche.

I'm yet to see you make a sensible comment anywhere on this board and I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Pataki you're not a smartas$, you're a 5-year-old as$.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hope you guys have heard the news About Salah probably joining the military
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
grown as*ed men behaving like them no go school smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
A certain creature being destroyed by all and sundry all over NL.undecided

#SpeaksVolumes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin Chaii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Abeg mk una create separate thread for una madness...... cheesy.
Meanwhile,since wen Baba ijebu win dat solitary miserable cup for dem gayners all of them don turn warriors cheesy . Anyways,season go soon start we go sitdon dey wait una.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Salah returning to Egypt for military service?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
PietroRico: A certain creature being destroyed by all and sundry all over NL.undecided

#SpeaksVolumes.

Nice to know you now lack the cojones to quote me directly, I bet you musta learnt some lessons in the past.

I know the mature and seasoned pundits here and I accord them every due respect. You are nowhere near that list neither is your gay-pal Pataki. So actions like quoting mates and spamming the board with okpata is quite understandable - striving to be relevant.

Learn to mind your business, the last time I came all out for you, some MODs came to your rescue by having my posts hidden.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo:

Nice to know you now lack the cojones to quote me directly, I bet you musta learnt some lessons in the past.

I know the mature and seasoned pundits here and I accord them every due respect. You are nowhere near that list neither is your gay-pal Pataki. So actions like quoting mates and spamming the board with okpata is quite understandable - striving to be relevant.

Learn to mind your business, the last time I came all out for you, some MODs came to your rescue by having my posts hidden.
lol.
See this el goat o undecided

you've received enough bashing today grin
So I'll just ignore you, since I'm not that inhumane.

When u don recover from this, grin try ur dirty life quote me again...

Belgian grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
PietroRico: lol.
See this el goat o undecided

you've received enough bashing today grin
So I'll just ignore you, since I'm not that inhumane.

When u don recover from this, grin try ur dirty life quote me again...

Belgian grin grin

Sango will behead every urchin that had a hand in your unfortunate existence, they deserve death for bringing into the world a man-lover.

Try to look up the word 'mismatch' in the lexicon, that's the case when I'm up against you or anyother phool on this board.

Ediot feeling fly with his high level idiocy.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo:

Sango will behead every urchin that had a hand in your unfortunate existence, they deserve death for bringing into the world a man-lover.
see this son of a thousand bastards.
When I'm done with your useless father who washes corpses for a living in belgium, you will deny his sorry existence.

I wonder why you are so obsessed with trying to convince your despicable self that I'm gay like you grin.

If you really need a guy partner, there's a mofo called akpan around.
The two of you will fit in just nicely grin.

Try to look up the word 'mismatch' in the lexicon, that's the case when I'm up against you or anyother phool on this board.

Ediot feeling fly with his high level idiocy.
loool. Illiteracy really. Is a disease.
Stick to words you know and stop making a phool of yourself grin

Lexicon? Of who? So lexicon is now a synonym for dictionary gringrin

Elgoato. Making a phool of himself since conception. grin.
This your 'I must sound intelligent syndrome' is just hysterical.

to think that you even needed to chéck 'the lexicon' (of God knows who grin) for the meaning of a word as simple as mismatch grin

Lwtmb grin.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
PietroRico: see this son of a thousand bastards.
When I'm done with your useless father who washes corpses for a living in belgium, you will deny his sorry existence.

I wonder why you are so obsessed with trying to convince your despicable self that I'm gay like you grin.

If you really need a guy partner, there's a mofo called akpan around.
The two of you will fit in just nicely grin.

loool. Illiteracy really. Is a disease.
Stick to words you know and stop making a phool of yourself grin

Lexicon? Of who? So lexicon is now a synonym for dictionary gringrin

Elgoato. Making a phool of himself since conception. grin.
This your 'I must sound intelligent syndrome' is just hysterical.

to think that you even needed to chéck 'the lexicon' (of God knows who grin) for the meaning of a word as simple as mismatch grin

Lwtmb grin.

Ignorance playing out on HD.

Are you ready for a little education?

Lexicon [ lek-si-kon, - Kuhn] noun [plural lex·i·ca, lex·i·cons.]

1. A wordbook or dictionary, especially of Greek, Latin, or Hebrew.

2. The vocabulary of a particular language, field, social class, person, etc.

3. Inventory or record: unparalleled in the lexicon of human relations.

Now we know that butt-licking isn't the only predominant trait you possess, illiteracy is another.

Once again hombre, learn to mind your business, we're not on same level.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fight for our thread... This is disgusting. Same thing is currently happening on Manure thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bimfo: El, nd Pataki, I think You Both need to Grow UP! and If U dont wanna Grow Up, ask Uncle Ibime, He will get You a Room asap in the RAP Section...

You people starting to Get Dry, More like RaP..

We talk Footie here, and throw few JABs to correct some People's Mentality on different Issues on FOOTBALL, not anything like Family, Travelling, Places..

So pls Go in Line with the Status QUO..! Which is FOOTBALL!

Spot on! im so disappointed with this Pataki guy .... calling someone Mummy's mumu-boy ..........My guy forget abt this woman matter menh and lets talk football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
nitlad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
A40 eviscerating the skanky biatch named Pietro on the Manure thread:

A40:
The obsessed winking phaggot is here again! May Osanobua punish your lineage with epilepsy and afflict that eye you use to wink at other men with guineaworm. So after chasing El Guapo from thread to thread you are here chasing A-40 again. Did Ferdinand put the puta that raised you in a family way abi wetin concern this !mbecile with my post?

Next time you mention my name out your canker-sores filled mouth I would flog the demon of phaggotry out of you you jizz-swallowing douchebag! Direct your homoerotic cravings to your fellow Man U fans! C0ck sucking son of an animashaun

A40:
Pa nu e de! We can see the s€men and fecal matter oozing out. This is the 3rd time you are repeating the same words. Drag-queen oshi! The two bit simpleton's brain is on a loop and out of oxygen like his morbidly obese puta momma at the gym

When I called that kid an attention-seeking phaggot, I wasn't mistaken.

He's busy chasing after men's butts on this board, Seun needs to take note, this is a crime punishable by Law in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo:

Ignorance playing out on HD.

Are you ready for a little education?

Lexicon [ lek-si-kon, - Kuhn] noun [plural lex·i·ca, lex·i·cons.]

1. A wordbook or dictionary, especially of Greek, Latin, or Hebrew.

2. The vocabulary of a particular language, field, social class, person, etc.

3. Inventory or record: unparalleled in the lexicon of human relations.

Now we know that butt-licking isn't the only predominant trait you possess, illiteracy is another.

Once again hombre, learn to mind your business, we're not on same level.
lool. Seriously, how dumb are u?
Sigh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Abeg who saw the game yestday ? Wud like to know how van ginkel n romelu(especially) faired ? Heard the baker boi was something though..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
ElGuapo: A40 eviscerating the skanky biatch named Pietro on the Manure thread:

When I called that kid an attention-seeking phaggot, I wasn't mistaken.

He's busy chasing after men's butts on this board, Seun needs to take note, this is a crime punishable by Law in Nigeria.
deluded bastard. stop reminding us of the reason your utterly foolish dad abandoned you and ur useless mum to run away from nigeria in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), rooftops, Ebukacute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.