Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510869 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pirlo was the main man in that midfield Gattuso was just the handbag

Gattuso was the destroyer in that midfield, handbags are liabilities and you don't leave liabilities inside a crucial match let alone playing 120 minutes.

Gattuso destroyed Ballack in his backyard, that's beasting and domination in one single event!!! cheesy grin

Or can you tell us what happened when Ballack faced Gattuso in Germany 2006?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Greatihex:
true, hazard does not make many runs for a tap in, but the runs have reduced.

But, that being said, does Chelsea really play like that? Does Chelsea have an efficient attacking pattern like the way they have for defending? For the past few years, how many of our strikers goals are tap ins, talk less of wide midfielders? If hazard is to make a run for a tap in, who will make an effective cross or cut back for a tap in? I have seen many times hazard and many of our strikers have made a good run for a tap in, but the players that are supposed to cross the ball for the tap in will elect to shoot, delay to cross or not cross at all. Then, many times they end up shooting at the player in front of them. You see?

Chelsea have a fundamental problem of a playing pattern and continuity.
I can't think of a manager now that will not be sacked in Chelsea in more than three seasons.

Chelsea does not have a pattern of play. It is changing every 2 seasons and players are forced to adapt.
This is why I will continue to respect players like azpi and hazard that have shone in the team of every coach that has come to the club.

If Liverpool sack kloop today and hire Mourinho, Liverpool fans may start calling salah a fraud and one season wonder if they don't look at the issue critically to see the underlying cause.
Chelsea needs a change of mentality in the management for some of our players to stop looking like fraud to us after putting up great performances after the signing of a new coach. Performances that were inspired by new motivation of trying to impress the new boss and play in his team.
Thank you my brother. May God continue to bless you for this write up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which European title? Shame dey catch you to mention say na Yorupa Sevilla Cup? The types Escudero Muriel Krychokewack and Vitollo have?

Krychokewack sef go claim winner on top Yorupa cup win

Krychokewack can't claim 2 EPL titles though.

I dont even think he can claim a French League title in good conscience given how little he actually played.

Don't you ever compare a Krychowiak to his senior oga abeg

Hazard has played in 2 countries and in Europe, and has won titles everywhere he played. He is a bonafide winner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
Where are you presently?

Lagos. Should I narrow it down?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Yes. We can't send boys to rob you for that mojo money if we don't know where you live
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Yes. We can't send boys to rob you for that mojo money if we don't know where you live

Lol...Na dat small money wey u go lose for FPL dey pain you so? Na only two tubes of lubricant that money fit afford self.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pataki:

You play chess? Been a long time I dealt with a fish from Nigeria. Would be nice to spank some agony into your brain especially a scummie one. That goes also to you patrickmuf.
Lol gimme me your chess.com username.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

I'm in Calabar now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I don't know if you deliberately missed were I mentioned in my first post that he is presently our most celebrated player in cfc.

Instead of searching history books.....do you mind to tell me why we always have to make excuses and defend our star player almost every season? Why his talent is still in question after several years of playing professional football?

Would you say he has delivered based on the hype around him, his fat weekly salary and bonuses and status in the club?
you are getting worked up for no reason. I told you that I was not arguing with you. I just asked you a simple question from the post you made.

From your post you said hazard is the most celebrated player at chelsea and you still told us that he has done nothing for us except his dribbles. Now, i asked a simple question, are the chelsea fans celebrating him over these years just because of dribbles?

Now let me added this ones.
Where did he get the hype that you are talking about, is it at chelsea or his former club? The hype he has now, did he get it before coming to chelsea or in Chelsea? When he came to first came to chelsea, did he immediately start receiving fat salaries and bonuses or did get increased for him because of his dribbles?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na Hazard dey insult himself with all those foolish plays
today you call them quality players, tomorrow you call them calamity, average and fraud. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
hensben:
How do you expect him to perform in big stage when Chelsea as a team have been underperforming in big stage like ucl since drogba and aged and left. I keep telling you this football is not lawn tennis. Where is Neymar now in ucl playing for a star studded psg.

Chelsea have enough quality to perform well, Its been players like Hazard that has been letting them down, The onmly time Chelsea made the semi, Hazard ensured that he allowed Atletico to score and win the game

How wont Chelsea struggle when Hazard is putting up 4 goals from open play in 5 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Greatihex:
today you call them quality players, tomorrow you call them calamity, average and fraud. Sorry.

Chelsea have enough quality players to make CL semis at least. Monaco made it last yr they are not better than Chelsea

There are some frauds in the team like Luiz, like Hidden Hazard especially

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Chelsea have enough quality players to make CL semis at least. Monaco made it last yr they are not better than Chelsea

can you tell us the players in the first eleven in every of those seasons that were quality enough to reach the semis. Make sure they are not the same players you have called fraud at one time or the other. You can also go ahead to tell us where they are now and how they are doing.

I hope you are not going to shameless name a 38 years old lampard and a tired ashley cole.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Greatihex:
can you tell us the players in the first eleven in every of those seasons that were quality enough to reach the semis. Make sure they are not the same players you have called fraud at one time or the other. You can also go ahead to tell us where they are now and how they are doing.

I hope you are not going to shameless name a 38 years old lampard and a tired ashley cole.

No team will have 11 top players they will have some scrubs in it and below par players. Is Man City not playing with Delph or even Stones? Does Barcelona not have Denis Suarez, Andre Gomes, etc? Juventus that made 2 finals had Barzagli and Bonnuci, Cuadrado Mandzukic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Chelsea have enough quality to perform well, Its been players like Hazard that has been letting them down, The onmly time Chelsea made the semi, Hazard ensured that he allowed Atletico to score and win the game

How wont Chelsea struggle when Hazard is putting up 4 goals from open play in 5 seasons
How many goals Neymar score against Real Madrid?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Since this players you mentioned are fraud why can’t the rest take us to semi final like Monaco of last season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cruxifizio:
What is there or left to defend in 2018 hazard? All these many excuses to exonerate a player who have chosen to settle at his age? A player who lacks the mental stamina or character to constantly elevate is game without us having to defend him, year in...year out....

For me....Hazard with all is talent have proven to be a huge disappointment to the world of football in general. If he should continue with his rubbish game......the summary of his career and talent may end up being hidden for good, when names are being mentioned in football.

I can see how some people are deliberately trying to shift the blame from the mental midget to his team mates....sighting one time pass and all...una doh oh! Una go dey alright last last cheesy cheesy maybe it is one time passes that have made him disappear when we needed him most this season or stopped him from attempting to score whenever he gets the chance?

Hazard being one of the oldest players and most celebrated player in cfc as at today have not done shyttee apart from useless take-ons. If we had a player like him and useless fernadud forming star boys in the team....by now will won't have the CL people like old lampard, old drogba,mikel,ramirez,betrand etc suffered to give us.

He and cvntois can fvck off come end of the season.....
But Bros you were blaming his injury earlier this season na if you could remember when we were calling him out grin

I wanted to support you and say cvntois and Hazard should fvck off too, but I remembered that was how we were telling Costa too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Greatihex:
you are getting worked up for no reason. I told you that I was not arguing with you. I just asked you a simple question from the post you made.

From your post you said hazard is the most celebrated player at chelsea and you still told us that he has done nothing for us except his dribbles. Now, i asked a simple question, are the chelsea fans celebrating him over these years just because of dribbles?

Now let me added this ones.
Where did he get the hype that you are talking about, is it at chelsea or his former club? The hype he has now, did he get it before coming to chelsea or in Chelsea? When he came to first came to chelsea, did he immediately start receiving fat salaries and bonuses or did get increased for him because of his dribbles?

You are not asking the right questions bros....and if I choose to address the ones you have asked so far I probably will come off like I am bashing hazard.....which I don't mind doing but I wont for now.

We are talking about a player who we all have been found guilty of comparing him to players like Messi,ronaldo and even declared him better than neymar.....I am guilty as well.... and that was bcuz we were confident if he sorts himself out, he can be that good..... extremely good...even good enough to be the world best....but here we are still creating and recreating excuses for him and you are asking me all these plenty questions to justify what exactly?

If I can remember clearly ....one of your expectations for hazard this year was for him to win world best......how is that working out for him sofar? Are you not disappointed enough not to create excuses/excuse of him not wanting to play for the club anymore and that is why he has refused to even shoot when he is clear on goal?

If you think creating excuses for hazard is ok by you...no wahala bro. If you also believe he is yet drop several steps backward with the main man tag he has in cfc.....fine! But as long as hazard is a cfc player......I will never create any excuse for him going forward.

If life wasn't so unfair....people like him who earns alot in a week shouldn't be getting pampered when those boys trying to sell insurance policies are getting bashed without pay or commission bcuz they are not performing....not bcuz they are not seen working or trekking round the streets of Lagos but bcuz they are not getting the required results.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
hensben:
Since this players you mentioned are fraud why can’t the rest take us to semi final like Monaco of last season?

Maybe if Hazard is benched and not occupying space and spoiling the ball Chelsea will do better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
hensben:
How many goals Neymar score against Real Madrid?

He played 1 game vs Madrid. Before the game vs Madrid he scored 6 goals thats more than Hazard has scored from open play in his entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thecassanova:

But Bros you were blaming his injury earlier this season na if you could remember when we were calling him out grin

I wanted to support you and say cvntois and Hazard should fvck off too, but I remembered that was how we were telling Costa too.

I blamed injury earlier this season because I felt he got rushed back from it....and yes...he was rushed back after the injury...he didn't have a preseason at all...he was clearly not fit... so it is expected for him not to be in top form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hazard was supposed to be the best player in the world 2018

Reality he is
Not the best player in the league
Not the best player in his country Belgium
Not the best player in his City London
Not the best player in his club Chelsea
Not the best player in his Hazard family

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Greatihex:
hope you are not jumping up because you saw Mourinho there. We all the way Mourinho's team play, but he has been able to achieve great success with it over the years.
yea I am but for now let focus on what joined us together and that is hazard defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Gattuso won as a passenger
yet he was ever present in key games including the semi and final games.

Go find another thing to turn abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

The same Willian wey Neymar dey take win trophies for Brazil? The same Willian that was best player vs Barcelona
sanchez and neymar must be better than messi then .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

He joined Bayern before Muller and Robben and when we won the CL he was one of our best players
he should have won ucl and not waited till the team was star stucked with players like robben and muller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

He joined Bayern before Muller and Robben and when we won the CL he was one of our best players
he should have won ucl and not waited till the team was star stucked with players like robben,madndzukic,martinez ,muller and the likes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pirlo was the main man in that midfield Gattuso was just the handbag
just as martinez was the main man in the midfield when bayern Munich won the CL as schweinsterger and was the hand bag abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cruxifizio:

We definitely need to do something about our midfield(fabregas and bakayoko), get a new striker, a CB and a right back or rwb. Would have suggested we get a new winger but that will mean one of pedro,hazard or willian will have to go.... except we can add to them without selling anyone which will be good.
willian to go.
Willian has always been the one forming activities right from time.if not been Brazilian and he was the one that meant to go loan and not salah earlier on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Tomorrow now you will tell us how it was john terry foolish defending that led to us been knocked out.

I guess asking you to stand uprightly is not such a difficult task to ask of you dayo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
popizaino:
Tomorrow now you will tell us how it was john terry foolish defending that led to us been knocked out.

I guess asking you to stand uprightly is not such a difficult task to ask of you dayo?

There are many foolish players in Chelsea Terry and Hazard stand out above others

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
popizaino:
just as martinez was the main man in the midfield when bayern Munich won the CL as schweinsterger and was the hand bag abi?

Without Martinez, Schweinsteiger led the midfield to win the world cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), MeMiTi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.