Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is it just me, or was Raphael Varane imperious today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Remove penalties hazard has scored 4 CL goals, that's the same number Ronaldo has scored against buffon in the last 10 months
how many does your ribbery have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
popizaino:
how many does your ribbery have?

More CL goals than hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo has scored 22 champions league quarterfinals goals, more than Juventus as a team have scored at that stage.
Whadd'ya say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

all thanks to superior appearances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
airmark:

Ronaldo in the same position as Carvajal, as an attacker might have other ideas, just as Hazard or any other attacker would. But Carvajal is a right back, and like Moses, is expected to feed attackers, passes and crosses. So i don't know what brought Hazard into this now. You can't stop exposing your limited knowledge of the game.

Actually the pass from Carvajal to Ronaldo was not good, that was why Ronaldo had to improvise with a bicycle kick. All attackers will want the ball in front of them not behind.

But Ronaldo being an elite attacker not a dancer and useless player like hazard improvised and scored.

If it was hazard in that position he would have been complaining about the bad pass that's why a useless player like hazard will always remain hidden and never be compared to great players

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Ronaldo has scored 22 champions league quarterfinals goals, more than Juventus as a team have scored at that stage.
Whadd'ya say?

Ronaldo scored 2 today, both from open play, that's half of what hidden Hazard has in his entire career from open play.
Whadd'ya say?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
popizaino:
all thanks to superior appearances

He has a CL title also while hidden Ikedia Hazard can't make a final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo scored 2 today, both from open play, that's half of what hidden Hazard has in his entire career from open play.
Whadd'ya say?
Typical Nigerian. A Question breeds another.
I say Hazard is a great player who needs to work on his psyche.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
elrony:

USA ?? Abi Catalonia? cheesy

California o

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43635864

1 dead 4 injured, so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
https://www.fctables.com/players/franck_ribery-239166/

Useless frank Ribery.

I would rather have my one corner hazard than this fake failed Zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Typical Nigerian. A Question breeds another.
I say Hazard is a great player who needs to work on his psyche.

Hazard is a useless player, a monkey post level talent whose football sense is on the level of Bolasie and Snodgrass

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
eph12:

Everyone knows Sevilla is a useless team
Sharrap dia! grin. The useless team that knocked out your club, you mean? Then, what does that make Man Utd? A more useless team??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
popizaino:
https://www.fctables.com/players/franck_ribery-239166/

Useless frank Ribery.

I would rather have my one corner hazard than this fake failed Zidane

I will rather have a player that wins his team the CL with a key assist in the final than a mediocre dancer Belgian Ikedia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard is a useless player, a monkey post level talent whose football sense is on the level of Bolasie and Snodgrass
I hear you sir.
Many times I really wish you'd appear on skysports or bt sport.
A contrary view to what we hear nearly everyday should be aired sometime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

still better than frank ribbery I insist.

Have watched both players severally to come to this conclusion.
Hazard is better than frank Ribery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

I will rather have a player that wins his team the CL with a key assist in the final than a mediocre dancer Belgian Ikedia
A failed Zidane should have attempted to score not looking robben to score so he could claim assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
popizaino:
A failed Zidane should have attempted to score not looking robben to score so he could claim assist.

Which one has Hazard done in a CL semi, never mind final, Score or assist but he dey find ready made team to hide and claim glory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
popizaino:
still better than frank ribbery I insist.

Have watched both players severally to come to this conclusion.
Hazard is better than frank Ribery.

Ribery CL winner, Hazard ? fill in the gap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ronaldo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Leyqute:

California o

1 dead 4 injured, so far

Humans are greedy bas-tards aswear.....so bcuz of useless election money they have refused to do what is right? Smh!!!! angry angry

They should take the guns away from these mentally frigid/ challenged individuals.....how more people must die before the US forget politics to do what is actually right? How many more innocent souls must die cuz of armed good for nothing cowards?

Raumdeuter I hope you are counting oh. ?*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Leyqute:

California o

1 dead 4 injured, so far

These people and gun sef !!!

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Humans are greedy bas-tards aswear.....so bcuz of useless election money they have refused to do what is right? Smh!!!! angry angry

They should take the guns away from these mentally frigid/ challenged individuals.....how more people must die before the US forget politics to do what is actually right? How many more innocent souls must die cuz of armed good for nothing cowards?

Raumdeuter wey get AK-47 !!
I pray he doesn't shoot someone outta anger one day! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:51am On Apr 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

In Hazards time at Chelsea there have been many good and ambitious players he was the one letting them down

In Chelsea Hazard has played with Mata, Kante Costa Azpi, Cashley Alonso Cortouis etc yet Hazard has always been mediocre.

No be this same thread people been dey tell us say 9 Chelsea players will make Bayern team in 2014? Now suddenly na ambitionless players dey the same Chelsea? A40 is God not good?
The good old days when we were told 8 Chelsea players would walk into Bayern starting XI.

Wetin dey really scatter my dada is that niggas legit thought Hidden was going to win Balon D'or in this decade
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2018
A40:
The good old days when we were told 8 Chelsea players would walk into Bayern starting XI.

Wetin dey really scatter my dada is that niggas legit thought Hidden was going to win Balon D'or in this decade

Even if he becomes Peter Pan and remains this age for the next 100 years he will never win the Balon D'or. There never will be a time when someone with his skill set, mentality and limitations will win that award.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2018
pkasso:
Sharrap dia! grin. The useless team that knocked out your club, you mean? Then, what does that make Man Utd? A more useless team??
It is normal to see a useless team beat a good team once in a while. That's why there is the word called "upset".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ubom123: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Anyone knows how to make deposit into my merrybet account using my bank mobile app.

They are asking me customer ID. What should that be?

Chelseafan1:

Been long u saw me.

Free 42k from Merrybet wink cheesy wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:33am On Apr 04, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look at that cross from Carvajal, do you think Moses would have done that well? Ronaldo in this Chelsea team, would have thrown his boots at some of his teammates on the pitch and walked out on them.
if em no throw anybody boot, em must definitely throw moses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You need to hire him first and then send away the atilogwu dancer wearing jersey number 10
is it the dancer that has been stopping chelsea from getting the UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Cruxifizio:

It's a real pity. With $200 you can walk into a store and get a gun. Imagine.

Yet they won't do the right thing. Maybe when a top govt official or his/her relative falls victim, they'll rise up and do something.

elrony:

These people and gun sef !!!

R.I.P to the dead.

Odikwa sad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2018
ubom123:
Anyone knows how to make deposit into my merrybet account using my bank mobile app.

They are asking me customer ID. What should that be?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which one has Hazard done in a CL semi, never mind final, Score or assist but he dey find ready made team to hide and claim glory
yes just as your failed Zidane who couldn't stay at galatasary .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Unlimited22, Joseph901, airmark(m), GiftOfLyf, Henrique99 and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.