Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517199 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Add their total points since both got to the EPL and lets see the fraud.

Let's not forget that the fraud Conte didn't play in Europe last season and was resting for 7 days

Desperado! cheesy cheesy

Why not count the number of trophies they have won in the pl?

Dayum dayum....I just love the way you have been crying over this fraudiolas issue.....the flogging general klopp gave baldiola must be affecting.

I will rest my case on this matter till moanrimhoe catches him tomorrow.....if fraud lose pere....I will come back for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Conte says David Luiz and Ethan Ampadu are out of Sunday's game, but Thibaut Courtois and Pedro 'could' feature. #CHEWHU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Conte says we have 'responsibility' to fight for a Champions League place, and that we must show 'pride, desire and will' until the end of the season. #CHEWHU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Conte says now is not the time 'to complain or to cry'. He says we are realistic about the gap between us and the top four, but we must show pride and do our best until the end of the season. #CHEWHU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
larride:

Thunder must surely locate you.

Na agbe ani go castrate you dia... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
ollah2:

Only Pep is always called out and it's simply because he rejected Chelsea

Aboki, you are always a deluded soul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Conte says we have 'responsibility' to fight for a Champions League place, and that we must show 'pride, desire and will' until the end of the season. #CHEWHU

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Jah Jehovah Immanuel...

Orobo scatter..

Since your house don scatter already....we must give people wey need am the money or you want me to send elrony wey look like okere juju to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
airmark:

When did Pep reject cfc again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
airmark:

Na only aboki and deluded soul dey know another
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cruxifizio:

When did Pep reject cfc again?

They are confused. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Since your house don scatter already....we must give people wey need am the money or you want me to send elrony wey look like okere juju to you?
I cast and bind.
I bind and cast.

Egbon, you know tomorrow will be fun? You know abi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I cast and bind.
I bind and cast.

Egbon, you know tomorrow will be fun? You know abi grin

Scummies lose na parry

Raumdeuter lose na parry

Draw na parry....

YouTube videos loading cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
airmark:

They are confused. cheesy

Watching them cry is so amazing cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
who is watching mourinho's press conference? grin grin grin

Anything good?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Desperado! cheesy cheesy
Why not count the number of trophies they have won in the pl?
Dayum dayum....I just love the way you have been crying over this fraudiolas issue.....the flogging general klopp gave baldiola must be affecting.
I will rest my case on this matter till moanrimhoe catches him tomorrow.....if fraud lose pere....I will come back for you.

So how many trophies has Cuntay won since he got to England?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Omo the gist I heard is slightly different. I don't even think there's 1 or 2 gangs involved in this shït. The days of 1 super gang are over. These days when 2 or 3 man gather themselves in one corner somewhere, they are their own gang.

Anyway what I heard is this.

A drill rapper called Headie One went to do a show in Luton Uni.

Headie One is from Tottenham.

After the show, he pulled a Luton Uni chic and followed her back to halls to nack.

People spot him in halls and post it on Snapchat that Headie One is in halls

Some Wood Green boys who happen to attend Luton Uni and are in the same hall took the opportunity to violate their 'ops'

So they turned up the the girls room and bumrushed the guy. They also posted this on snap because that's what these youths do these days.

You could see Headie One in the video reaching into his pouch and holding something, possibly a strap, but because he was on camera he didnt pill it out as them dey slap am about.

The very next day, a Nigerian youth gets shot in front a cinema in woodgreen. That newa was even posted on frontpage.

Within 24 hours - Headie One releases 'Know Better'.

one of the lines from the man goes:

They say I took an L in L, but man made a W in W.

crazy yarns, but that jam bangs.

Anyway apparently it's been tit for tat since.

Headie is Broadwater farm. That's the other end of Tottenham, not related to this beef. That crew is an ol gee crew that have been active since the 1980s. I know many ol gee members of that crew cos I used to work as a receptionist at a youth hostel which they controlled and sold drugs from. Mark Duggan was part of that crew, as are all members of North Star, the HipHop group in the early 2000s. That crew was strictly business then, none of this postcode drill nonsense. There was a Nigerian guy called Captain from Harlesden who used to come to our workplace and sell guns from the back of his trunk. He wasn't a dealer, his job was robbing dealers. I swear he was mostly responsible for making Harlesden murder capital of UK then. He went down for kidnap.

The father of that crew is Mark Lambie. Police once came with Helicopters to arrest him at my workplace then. He's been in jail since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Watching them cry is so amazing cheesy cheesy

Dayo said Fraudiola relaxed, that's why his team lost. I couldn't believe any human could come out with such senseless excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
airmark:

Dayo said Fraudiola relaxed, that's why his team lost. I couldn't believe any human could come out with such senseless excuse.

Gel and relaxer.... Ogbomosho hairdresser got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

So how many trophies has Cuntay won since he got to England?

You can count please cheesy cheesy but I know Pep is yet to win shyyte cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Scummies lose na parry

Raumdeuter lose na parry

Draw na parry....

YouTube videos loading cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are so much in the spirit...

*speaks in tongues*....Rikandazoto ladadada grin grin

Parry mood
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Gel and relaxer.... Ogbomosho hairdresser got me cheesy cheesy cheesy
I screenshotted that comment from Airmark..

So much savagery grin grin

Gel and relaxer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
airmark:

His league isnt competitive enough for him Thats the point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ibime:

Headie is Broadwater farm. That's the other end of Tottenham, not related to this beef. That crew is an ol gee crew that have been active since the 1980s. I know many ol gee members of that crew cos I used to work as a receptionist at a youth hostel which they controlled and sold drugs from. Mark Duggan was part of that crew, as are all members of North Star, the HipHop group in the early 2000s. That crew was strictly business then, none of this postcode drill nonsense. There was a Nigerian guy called Captain from Harlesden who used to come to our workplace and sell guns from the back of his trunk. He wasn't a dealer, his job was robbing dealers. I swear he was mostly responsible for making Harlesden murder capital of UK then. He went down for kidnap.

The father of that crew is Mark Lambie. Police once came with Helicopters to arrest him at my workplace then. He's been in jail since.
You're right. Headie One is from the farm. I think he's even on that Mark Duggan guy's record label.

Omo the gist I heard is that it was that beef that caused all of this tit for tat shooting because its now Tottenham vs Wood Green

I sabi that Mark Lambie name from them So Solid Crew days, when everybody used to run around shouting Sho because of them. Na because of am Megaman dey always show himself those days.

Na wa o. You be Tottenham OG be that.

Salut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
USA - gun problem

UK (London city) - gang problem ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
popizaino:
To overturn 3 goal deficit isn't a daunting task for pep guardiola at the ethihad but how those inexperience full backs in the competition won't concede would be the only cause of concern for pep right now.

Against which team did he overturn a 3 goal deficit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I sabi that Mark Lambie name from them So Solid Crew days, when everybody used to run around shouting Sho because of them. Na because of am Megaman dey always show himself those days.

Yeah, they had some link cos Lisa Maffia was dating Lambies cousin who used to run his Wood Green to Hornsey operation. Wouldn't be suprised if some of So-solid were running his South London operation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ibime:

Ibime are you sure you are not an ex member of Tottenham Mandem? This info of yours get as e be o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ibime:

Yeah, they had some link cos Lisa Maffia was dating Lambies cousin who used to run his Wood Green to Hornsey operation. Wouldn't be suprised if some of So-solid were running his South London operation.

Haaaa This explains why Dizzie Rascal was poked in Napa for pinching Lisa Maffia's bum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

His league isnt competitive enough for him Thats the point

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even Fraudiola would laugh at this excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even Fraudiola would laugh at this excuse.

Looking at the league table and how cowards like Conte give up before the match is enough to make him laugh on a daily basis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

Ibime are you sure you are not an ex member of Tottenham Mandem? This info of yours get as e be o.

As innnnn.....

na why I cut cap for am.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5068) (5069) (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, chic2pimp(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.