Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10464286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Blaady scumcvnt.....you wish grin

Blaady Shekpcunt, we shall see! !! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I still have hope. That Aboki cannot chop me two years in a row ffs angry

Doing my N20,000 shaku.....

Your blue film club must dine at the table of swiss grasshoppers of zurich or spartak rominukus fc on Thursday nights next season! tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2018
elrony:

Blaady Shekpcunt, we shall see! !! cool

E be like your Ministry no dey do well again....I fit ask my NL millionaire brother aka ekutefunlord to drop some tins to help you move your ministry to the permanent site......blaady scumcvnt tongue

Babalawo pastor cheesy cheesy

Enjoy this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_mxhk45mY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2018
The pain and tears are still evident from yesterday's mauling...it actually gives me joy though! Wicked... grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Cruxifizio:

E be like your Ministry no dey do well again....I fit ask my NL millionaire brother aka ekutefunlord to drop some tins to help you move your ministry to the permanent site......blaady scumcvnt tongue

Babalawo pastor cheesy cheesy

Enjoy this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_mxhk45mY

Lol... Abeg I can't be caught in a crossfire of elders.

Sir, you know we the peaceful young ones like to respect ourselves grin grin

The "saints" shall march today, blaady shekpite!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2018
obainojazz:
Lol

I saw your good works on "ewu kenyas" skull while I was away! Salute sir! wink

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2018
elrony:

Lol... Abeg I can't be caught in a crossfire of elders.

Sir, you know we the peaceful young ones like to respect ourselves grin grin

The "saints" shall march today, blaady shekpite!

Issoriite....you no want money na...bye!! We go see after the game tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2018
funlord:

Doing my N20,000 shaku.....

Your blue film club must dine at the table of swiss grasshoppers of zurich or spartak rominukus fc on Thursday nights next season! tongue

Them don publish Yorukpa League fixtures o, check UEFA.com

Chelsea vs Vlllffghtrylàènö Ballklub , Thursday Feb 2019 cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Issoriite....you no want money na...bye!! We go see after the game tongue

If the saints turn up you gimme 10000 Naira
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2018
elrony:

No be small laugh person go laugh dem tire next season...from champions to europa for the second time in their recent history! These people ehn....even movies no dey feature their kind tales of woe! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2018
elrony:

If the saints turn up you gimme 10000 Naira

Na for were I wan use see that one? Goan meet Mr Ekute abeg tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2018
funlord:

No be small laugh person go laugh dem tire next season...from champions to europa for the second time in their recent history! These people ehn....even movies no dey feature their kind tales of woe! cheesy

Even uncle Romanus of Russia with him billions no dey sleep well again !!

Just imagining scenes when Cunte wig gets blown away by the icy winds of eastern medevial Europe on a Thursday night cheesy grin cheesy

Sheelsee for laif! !!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Na for were I wan use see that one? Goan meet Mr Ekute abeg tongue

Gerrarahia you this man! cheesy cheesy grin

Your Sunday tears been dey mak sense, I go like see your performance today should the Saints do needful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
elrony:

Gerrarahia you this man! cheesy cheesy grin

Your Sunday tears been dey mak sense, I go like see your performance today should the Saints do needful

How will my tears change the fact that the blue side of Manchester have been crowned epl champions while the almighty scummyland fc are busy celebrating second place trophy?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
elrony:

Even uncle Romanus of Russia with him billions no dey sleep well again !!

Just imagining scenes when Cunte wig gets blown away by the icy winds of eastern medevial Europe on a Thursday night
cheesy grin cheesy

Sheelsee for laif! !!!!

you are a bastard grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Holding my cup for the drink we will take today on this gada

Abi no be akpeteshi una dey serve for here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ekutefunlord .....the f00l with Pythagorean nose, neck that can be best utilized as a neck rope and face which can be best compared to that of a goat.....da only NL millionaire....Pained arss m0f0!!

Beautiful Rat.... cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
funlord:

I saw your good works on "ewu kenyas" skull while I was away! Salute sir! wink
Doing the scummies work grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

I have told you several times to be selective about who you debate with. Flee from all appearances of ignorance.

Afrodoc2 we have now seen that Dembele has 0 goals 0 assists in about 2500 mins, while renato had 1 assist.

You remember the productivity you told us about earlier in the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
popizaino:
seems you've forgotten that the more you bash him the more we believe in his hype.

You can believe it all you want at least some people believed India beat Nigeria 100-1

Some Chelsea fans believed Joe Cole was better than Schweinsteiger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Afrodoc2 we have now seen that Dembele has 0 goals 0 assists in about 2500 mins, while renato had 1 assist.

But dayo....how Renato and dembele use enter same equation?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
elrony:

Did you go to church today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
The gods showed me the future last night and it was bleak...very bleak and confusing, I couldn't make sense of the images but 2 things stood out a curvy Caucasian lady with an Aphrodite face, she would have been perfect but her body was embellished by a suspicious swollen stomach, also i Saw Wembley and in it Jesse Lingard Milly rocking on a team with red and white apparel...Please someone should interpret this dream for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

They have both been unbelievably unproductive. It is a shame though that Tomato Sanches who was said to be such a steal has been nothing but a rotten tomato and a gross disappointment so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chelsea team: Caballero; Azpilicueta, Cahill (c), Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Emerson; Willian, Giroud, Hazard.

Subs: Eduardo, Christensen, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Barkley, Pedro, Morata.

Let's go boys!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

You can believe it all you want at least some people believed India beat Nigeria 100-1

Some Chelsea fans believed Joe Cole was better than Schweinsteiger
on your last sentence perhaps those chelsea fans were right if you consider schweinsterger failed in a position were Joe Cole beasted .schweinsterger was a failed winger whose career revamped by van gaal who without any option had to convert him to a midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
So your 18M back up striker is now benching your MCM. What a day to be alive. 58M down the drain.

Deep calleth unto deep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
larride:
So your 18M back up striker is now benching your MCM. What a day to be alive. 58M down the drain.

Deep calleth unto deep.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is one for the future cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cruxifizio:

How will my tears change the fact that the blue side of Manchester have been crowned epl champions while the almighty scummyland fc are busy celebrating second place trophy?

If only you can lay your hands on the "second place trophy" , Airmark won't be having nightmares of curing lordfalcaoism on "Thursday nights" grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
I would've preferred Morata and Giroud up front but we have to accommodate Willian & Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

you are a bastard grin grin

Up Shesee! !!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, raumdeuter, Unlimited22, PendragonVII, wman(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.