Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,702 members, 7,840,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10645344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (19297) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
AirborneLacer:

What's the need for mad acceleration without cruise control?

You, Salah and Antonio Valencia needs to be apprehended by Nigeria's FRSC.
hmmm undecided, how does me saying he's among the fastest players imply him having cruise control?? Btw if he improves his shooting and passing, he could be devastating

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Dhelake: Ah Swear! At least Shaun could cross the ball

Shaun cross wetin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edgesjersey(m): 2:58am On Aug 06, 2014
HI GREAT PEEPS!!! INTRODUCING FOREIGN SPORT QUALITY KITS BROUGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN NIGERIA. ....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HOLLA NOW AND GET YOUR PREMIUM QUALITY CUSTOMIZED JERSEYS FOR COUNTRIES AND 2014/2015 SEASON CLUB KITS DELIVERED WITHIN 48HRS ANYWHERE NATIONWIDE.HOLLA NOW VIA BBM : 2682CD1F , WHATSAPP : 08081599157. EMAIL : EDGESJERSEY44@GMAIL.COM. INSTAGRAM : EDGESJERSEY , TWITTER : @edges_jersey.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Edgesjersey: HI GREAT PEEPS!!! INTRODUCING FOREIGN SPORT QUALITY KITS BROUGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN NIGERIA. ....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HOLLA NOW AND GET YOUR PREMIUM QUALITY CUSTOMIZED JERSEYS FOR COUNTRIES AND 2014/2015 SEASON CLUB KITS DELIVERED WITHIN 48HRS ANYWHERE NATIONWIDE.HOLLA NOW VIA BBM : 2682CD1F , WHATSAPP : 08081599157. EMAIL : EDGESJERSEY44@GMAIL.COM. INSTAGRAM : EDGESJERSEY , TWITTER : @edges_jersey.

How much be Al Ahli jersey bros?

I also need Asec Mimosa jersey

Abeg talk better price o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Me go like have RB Salzburg's jersey.

Should be my wonderful way of saying ''Thank You Fellas For Being There For Me Everyother Weekend'' - Only a punter will grab these lines cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
In 4 yrs time , Salzburgs brother RPB Leipzig might be the team to trouble Bayern in the Bundesliga

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
raumdeuter: In 4 yrs time , Salzburgs brother RPB Leipzig might be the team to trouble Bayern in the Bundesliga

One is in Austria the other in Germany, wetin make 'em brothers?

I'm phucking curious here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

One is in Austria the other in Germany, wetin make 'em brothers?

I'm phucking curious here.

Both have same sponsors Redbull who are quite ambitious. The same company that sponsors Thierry Henry's team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
raumdeuter:

Both have same sponsors Redbull who are quite ambitious. The same company that sponsors Thierry Henry's team

If silly views were to be Olympic, this would win gold.

Going by your logic, Suwon Samsung Bluewings who're in Korea are our phucking brothers cos we're both sponsored by Samsung? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
The type of relationship goes beyond shirt sponsorship. It's the type Volkswagen have with Wolfsburg or Bayer pharmacy have with Leverkusen.

Anyway never mind it's beyond you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
raumdeuter: The type of relationship goes beyond shirt sponsorship. It's the type Volkswagen have with Wolfsburg or Bayer pharmacy have with Leverkusen.

Anyway never mind it's beyond you

Mate you're phucking clutching at straws.

Explain how this relationship work or quit posting on this board!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
You are on the internet. It doesn't cost you anything to put it into Google if you desire knowledge

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/mar/06/rb-leipzig-sending-shockwaves-through-german-football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol@quit posting on this board.

Some people really live for this internet relevance since they have none in real life.

Thread on nairaland don turn real estate property wey dem dey put Do not trespass

Na to marry wife, born pikin and form landlord association for here remain

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
I no even understand wetin both of U dey talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
raumdeuter: You are on the internet. It doesn't cost you anything to put it into Google if you desire knowledge

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/mar/06/rb-leipzig-sending-shockwaves-through-german-football

Liepzig and Salzburg are just part of a global portfolio and for the fact that Rangnicj is acting as Sporting Director for both teams is a good reason to say they're 'brothers' - something you failed to explain better.

Your claim below was too shallow to pass a reasonable point:

raumdeuter:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ba on a hattrick.

Mourinho, long may your reign continue!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
raumdeuter: Lol@quit posting on this board.

Some people really live for this internet relevance since they have none in real life.

Thread on nairaland don turn real estate property wey dem dey put Do not trespass

Na to marry wife, born pikin and form landlord association for here remain

You just dey notice that AirBorneNuisance? LOL!

Always looking for relevance here and there.

ElGoato.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pataki:

You just dey notice that AirBorneNuisance? LOL!

Always looking for relevance here and there.

ElGoato.

Your official nightmare.

You've been noticed son, now kindly sod off!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Al least we didn't burn his jersey unlike some ungrateful people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Your official nightmare.

You've been noticed son, now kindly sod off!

Your jokes are bereft of intelligence. Whose nightmare?

Do I resemble your Belgium father? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pataki: Ba on a hattrick.

Mourinho, long may your reign continue!

I wouldn't be too happy about a Ba hattrick, we could end up facing the same Ba if we're drawn against Besiktas in the CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
debosky:

I wouldn't be too happy about a Ba hattrick, we could end up facing the same Ba if we're drawn against Besiktas in the CL.

I am not worried. Besiktas played against FeyeNoord. I don't rate FeyeNoord as a strong CL team, and the goals Ba scored were due to very poor defending from Besiktas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hazard on Fifa 2015

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
^^ Ninja resemble Messi there.

PES 2015 will be making its next-gen debut on the PS4. Expect mind-blowing screenshots and new features.

Meanwhile, I cant stop loving this screenshot - must be Mr Kolarov with the tackle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
I can't wait for PES to make its next gen debut.

FIFA 14 is a steaming pile of horse manure...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nihilist: I can't wait for PES to make its next gen debut.

FIFA 14 is a steaming pile of horse manure...

I tells you cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
No matter how bad Fifa Is. . . PES will always be rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
The both are good, but FIFA is the best.

Let's wait until Pes release their next-gen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
lalaboi: No matter how bad Fifa Is. . . PES will always be rubbish!

Errrrm excuse me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nihilist:

Errrrm excuse me?

PES lost it Time ago!

Simple Online play, they could not get right for like 5 seasons

graphics? Rights? What is West London Blue?

Abi dem don improve pass that one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (19297) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: camri, EmmanuelScott1(m), tobiboss(m), drisham(m), airmark(m), VillageBus(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.