Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530129 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2018
I'm just reading it.. Don't know how true it is.

How fraudiola is very sad that kdfraud did not win it

grin cheesy

Pepper them gang oya oo baybee!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:32am On Apr 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Hahaha!! You've gat no point again..

Hidden is going to finish this season on a high by winning the FA cup and is either going to Madrid or Bayern to go and burnyourleaguedown as any thing wearing a Bayawn uniform would do

You mean Hazard is running away after failing to make top 4 for the second time in 3 seasons. What a failure, I hope no one buys Hazard so he can go to the wilderness and play with the Dothraki and Unsullied in the Yorupa cup

Bayern doesnt need a dancer

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Kante (1G,1A) won PFA player of the year last season, for contributing to 2 goals in 38 matches Harry Kane had (29G,7A).

But Salah(31G,9A) wins this season, not De Bruyne(8G,15A). And you expect us to take the award seriously? RUBBISH

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Neymar1095:
Kante (1G,1A) won PFA player of the year last season, for contributing to 2 goals in 38 matches Harry Kane had (29G,7A).

But Salah(31G,9A) wins this season, not De Bruyne(8G,15A). And you expect us to take the award seriously? RUBBISH
Tailor-made for Raumdeuter.
Keep deluding yourselves.
Bloody hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:24am On Apr 23, 2018
I called it!!!!

Well deserved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Stat is deceiving and doesn’t tell the whole story about footballers so anybody banking on this to ascertain a better player is just been deluded and lack football knowledge...This is why I laugh at the foolishness been paraded here.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:39am On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:
Stat is deceiving and doesn’t tell the whole story about footballers so anybody banking on this to ascertain a better player is just been deluded and lack football knowledge...This is why I laugh at the foolishness been paraded here.

Stats is not deceiving anything. Football is a game of results, it's not dancing where a group of judges decide based on their sentiments.

If your activity on the field is not directly contributing to the result then na just activity forming

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:43am On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:

If you like type in capital letters, raumdeuter will never learn and will continue to disgrace himself with irrelevant stats.

Today he will use a particular stat, tomorrow he will go dumb. Tell him that iniesta is unproductive, he will start using lines like beasting a final, leading his team to win ucl. Tell him that Dembele is better than Renato, he will start doing unacceptable manipulation of data like an unethical hacker.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Neymar1095:

The argument has been that Silva split KDBs votes being on the same team and what not. Salah has been remarkable as a scorer and recency bias was a factor I guess.

But Salah will trade that award for an EPL title in a heartbeat and for players like KDB, the lack of awards will only increase his desire for more which will mean more trophies and inevitably awards.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:47am On Apr 23, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Morata is definitely a power sub..

Easy to figure by sound minds. I said it almost a year ago.

airmark:

Zidane was not stvpid, introducing him when the energy levels of opposing defenders had dropped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Lana1:
Lmao. Bros i'm not the source of ur frustrations this evening. Ur club splashed club record fee on a striker but u still expect them to buy another striker to come and unseat their most expensive signing because airmark from Nigeria doesn't like Morata?? U funny gan o.

Typical scummy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2018
salah well deserved

if u think kdfraud deserves it, I guess u can put a call thru f.a chairman a

phoolish phools

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

I forgot about Mahrez though but I can say the records Sallah has broken made him more groundbreaking than Mahrez

A player whose team isnt top 2 is winning in almost landslide shows the strenght of his individual performance not piggybacking off a good team effort like Hazard

So you think Salah has already overtaken the likes of Drogba and Yaya based on His performances this season alone? Genuine question o. How about the Likes of Mahrez, Okocha et al where do you think they rank?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

So you think Salah has already overtaken the likes of Drogba and Yaya based on His performances this season alone? Genuine question o. How about the Likes of Mahrez, Okocha et al where do you think they rank?
Okocha no follow na. Even his nephew has overtaken that one sef...at least unto UK levels

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Okocha no follow na. Even his nephew has overtaken that one sef...at least unto UK levels

I know you can't have Jay Jay above the likes of Yaya,Didier,Mahrez and now salah based solely on their respective performances in the Premier league. Simply just wondering where he'd rank Jay Jay as I very well know He is not a Big Fan. Also on an African Level where He'd rank those aforementioned players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

I know you can't have Jay Jay above the likes of Yaya,Didier,Mahrez and now salah based solely on their respective performances in the Premier league. Simply just wondering where he'd rank Jay Jay as I very well know He is not a Big Fan. Also on an African Level where He'd rank those aforementioned players.

Jay Jay is obviously a Nigerian and African Icon.

EPL icon though? No. Bolton Legend sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Neymar1095:

Salah’s goals this season are more than Hazard’s goals In the last 3 seasons combined .
Shut up and sit your ass down
hmm. You still dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

I forgot about Mahrez though but I can say the records Sallah has broken made him more groundbreaking than Mahrez

A player whose team isnt top 2 is winning in almost landslide shows the strenght of his individual performance not piggybacking off a good team effort like Hazard
hate hazard all you like, but can't collect his award from him. Hazard is one player that has come close to winning the award three times in 6 seasons that he has spent in England. He was very close to it in 2013/2014, but a magnificent Suarez denied him the opportunity. He deservedly scooped everything in 2014/2015 and then was deservedly denied by his teammate that needed to be rewarded for 2 magnificent seasons.

This one is harsh on the kdb though.
I have noticed that they usually vote with what they are seeing at the period of the voting, which is always during the second half of the season. The first half of the season is many times, forgotten, and this was during the time kdb was on fire.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Stats is not deceiving anything. Football is a game of results, it's not dancing where a group of judges decide based on their sentiments.

If your activity on the field is not directly contributing to the result then na just activity forming
hypocrite. Cry me a river. It is only when hazard is the winner that the judges are sentimental.

Let me tell you, I give more respect to the pfa award than those rubbish fifa manipulation. The one that even the tahiti coach that does not have TV to use and watch match will be voting for ronaldo and Messi every year.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Neymar1095:

for your mind you think say if kante no collect the gong, say na kane for collect am? Funny.
Something that hazard would have won.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2018
airmark:

If you like type in capital letters, raumdeuter will never learn and will continue to disgrace himself with irrelevant stats.

Today he will use a particular stat, tomorrow he will go dumb. Tell him that iniesta is unproductive, he will start using lines like beasting a final, leading his team to win ucl. Tell him that Dembele is better than Renato, he will start doing unacceptable manipulation of data like an unethical hacker.
How can Iniesta beast final when football is not lawn tennis huh. Nor be Casillas save one on one with Robben wey make Netherland nor score first, nor be fabregas pass the ball give iniesta wey make him see chance score and nor be other players Dey score since wey make Spain reach final.

Moreover, seeing Iniesta play i don’t need stat and beasting final to tell me he is a quality player who deserve his accolade.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2018
And salah clouded kdb again, just like hazard has been doing home and away.

Poor kdb.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Did Hazard activity not yield result yesterday or has his activity not been yielding result over the years. Every player has off day, nobody take note of players in Bayern Munich and PSG not in their best because the league is one horse league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Greatihex:
for your mind you think say if kante no collect the gong, say na kane for collect am? Funny.
Something that hazard would have won.
Nor mind that m u m u.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Greatihex:
hypocrite. Cry me a river. It is only when hazard is the winner that the judges are sentimental.

Let me tell you, I give more respect to the pfa award than those rubbish fifa manipulation. The one that even the tahiti coach that does not have TV to use and watch match will be voting for ronaldo and Messi every year.
Very true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Greatihex:
hate hazard all you like, but can't collect his award from him. Hazard is one player that has come close to winning the award three times in 6 seasons that he has spent in England. He was very close to it in 2013/2014, but a magnificent Suarez denied him the opportunity. He deservedly scooped everything in 2014/2015 and then was deservedly denied by his teammate that needed to be rewarded for 2 magnificent seasons.

This one is harsh on the kdb though.
I have noticed that they usually vote with what they are seeing at the period of the voting, which is always during the second half of the season. The first half of the season is many times, forgotten, and this was during the time kdb was on fire.
Salah has been on fire both first and second half of the season.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Now tell who is the greatest African to ever play and why they are more deserving than Salah
so are u now saying salah is greater than dd,george weah and many more all because of pfa..biko wetin he don win sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

Okocha on top wetin. Okocha no even make top 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:
Did Hazard activity not yield result yesterday or has his activity not been yielding result over the years. Every player has off day, nobody take note of players in Bayern Munich and PSG not in their best because the league is one horse league.

A Bayern player has been 3rd in the world, to scorer at the world cup. Actually the last 3 top scorers at the world cup played for Bayern

When hidden Hazard achieve that lets know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2018
alexie4real:
so are u now saying salah is greater than dd,george weah and many more all because of pfa..biko wetin he don win sef

What did George weah do in EPL? Una go just mention name for the sake of it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2018
airmark:

If you like type in capital letters, ramdeuter will never learn and will continue to disgrace himself with irrelevant stats.

The most important games are finals and Iniesta has dominated that multiple times. Including at the biggest stage of football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, Itsrm(m), BlueMann, iamoyindamola(m), N2gether and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.