Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518810 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2018
airmark:

Long time bro. I dont know what keeps pushing me to continue to spank his head. Maybe i should deactivate. cheesy

cheesy Don't o , keep guarding this place for us , we need you here ! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:03am On May 07, 2018
Raumdeuter hasn't still answered the question he was asked. He's busy arguing about the reliability of whoscored.

Simple question. Salah and Hazard. Who performed better yesterday? Don't take it to this season, last month, whoscored ratings etc. Just pick one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2018
Greatihex:
honestly, i am surprised by the things oga Ibime typed. All these just to defend his flawed logic of goals and assists rating.

I tell ya. Hazard himself confirmed that he didn't have an excellent season like last one. Not sure Hazard was poor for two months last season.

That goals+assists alone nonsense, should be dropped for good.

Hazard: “I don’t think I have played well for the last two months. And I am frustrated. I try to look forward and I will give everything in the next few weeks. We will see.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2018
Sir Dayo Raumdeuter , They say you should pick , at least for the first time let's agree on one thing. Who played well btw Salah and Hazard yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:12am On May 07, 2018
Imagine, Ibime even said that chelsea had already amassed all the points by january. The same january that chelsea were on the same points, goals and everything with man city and only topped by alphabet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2018
dyabman:

cheesy Don't o , keep guarding this place for us , we need you here ! cool

That man na werey.

dyabman:
Sir Dayo Raumdeuter , They say you should pick , at least for the first time let's agree on one thing. Who played well btw Salah and Hazard yesterday?

He knows that you guys wanted to use that his ''What happened when they met?'' logic to nail him.

@diggz, did you see some flashes in bakayoko's game today? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:26am On May 07, 2018
airmark:

That man na werey.

He knows that you guys wanted to use that his ''What happened when they met?'' logic to nail him.

@diggz, did you see some flashes in bakayoko's game today? cheesy

I want to see that bakayoko every game come next season , He'll improve .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37am On May 07, 2018
dyabman:
Sir Dayo Rumdeuter , They say you should pick , at least for the first time let's agree on one thing. Who played well btw Salah and Hazard yesterday?

Obviously Salah was better than Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37am On May 07, 2018
Greatihex:
okay. Can you get us your own evidence? Maybe, stats to back up your claim

Open your eyes and watch the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:40am On May 07, 2018
airmark:
My whoscored? cheesy Below was what you told me when i rubbished your rating Rooney so high in a match he played rubbish. Thunder fire that your korobo head.

Whoscored can only corroborate what you see with your eyes. Not that whoscored will tell you Hazard has been better than Salah this season and you will bring your basket mouth to yarn am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41am On May 07, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Ram deuter, see as ur mumu Benzema deny person cool money.
Stop supporting idioots grin grin grin

Benzema is only responsible for his team and He got his team to the CL final. Benzema is not responsible for the gambling problem your friend has
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:43am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

You need deliverance @ Ori-oke baba biye for Ede here. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51am On May 07, 2018
dyabman:

You need deliverance @ Ori-oke baba biye for Ede here. angry

raumdeuter:
Both of them didnt have any output today but I will still pick Salah he was threatening and trying to make things happen but Chelsea defenders were up to the task, Hazard own, defenders didnt need to stop him, His own foolish decision making stopped him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:54am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Modaran ! , How's Salah threatening ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02am On May 07, 2018
dyabman:

Modaran ! , How's Salah threatening ??
Salah was making moves but the excellent Rudiger shut him down, No one shut down Hazard, his foolishness stopped him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:17am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whoscored can only corroborate what you see with your eyes. Not that whoscored will tell you Hazard has been better than Salah this season and you will bring your basket mouth to yarn am

Just as it corroborated what you saw in Rooney that time, it corroborated that Hazard did better than Sallah today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:36am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Such was his display on his return to Stamford Bridge that he had fewer touches [12] than any other player on the pitch in the first half. And his frustration was summed up with a booking for simulation at the edge of Chelsea’s box.

This is the Player that was better than hazard yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:38am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

can you tell us in what way and bring facts to back it up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:39am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Open your eyes and watch the game
i would rather close my eyes and see it than open my eyes to see the rubbish you claim to have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:50am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whoscored.com one of the best football stats site rated Rooney as joint MOTM with Willian.

You supported whoscored because it was Rooney but you don't want to support the same whoscored, one of the best football stats site according to you because it's Hazard.??

Are you sure you are not sick upstairs?

We've always told you dt ur foolish ways of analysing games and ur hate for Hazard will one day come back to bite u. No be u post this screenshot to support ur Rooney being MOTM just to also shade Matic as one of the worst performers.

In yesterday's picture, Hazard was rated higher than Salah, 8.1 to 5.8 but No, let's dump whoscored cos Raumdeuter hates Hazard.

Why is it so hard for you to agree that Hazard is MOTM while Salah was one of the worse performer like you agreed for Rooney? Did Hazard steal something from you?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2018
Chelseafan1:

You supported whoscored because it was Rooney but you don't want to support the same whoscored, one of the best football stats site according to you because it's Hazard.??

Are you sure you are not sick upstairs?

We've always told you dt ur foolish ways of analysing games and ur hate for Hazard will one day come back to bite u. No be u post this screenshot to support ur Rooney being MOTM just to also shade Matic as one of the worst performers.

In yesterday's picture, Hazard was rated higher than Salah, 8.1 to 5.8 but No, let's dump whoscored cos Raumdeuter hates Hazard.

Why is it so hard for you to agree that Hazard is MOTM while Salah was one of the worse performer like you agreed for Rooney? Did Hazard steal something from you?
That Dayo nor fit rule country him go use sentiments and emotion take destroy the country.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:58am On May 07, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:24am On May 07, 2018
something just happened this fateful and glorious morning

A well known romance section girl wey dey parade herself as big girl...even guys dey respect her, this fella dey do pre degree for my school cheesy cheesy cheesy. I got to find out when she came to the ward for her blood test result

walahi I won't respect anyone here parading him/her self as OBO angry angry

now I can confirm that everything u see on net...98% of them are lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2018
airmark:

+ Cahill better than Rudiger cheesy
+ rudiger better than azpi according to whoscored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2018
Ibime:
Rudiger seemed to have locked a tricky winger called Salah today.
airmark will not see this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:25am On May 07, 2018
neezar:
something just happened this fateful and glorious morning

A well known romance section girl wey dey parade herself as big girl...even guys dey respect her, this fella dey do pre degree for my school cheesy cheesy cheesy. I got to find out when she came to the ward for her blood test result

walahi I won't respect anyone here parading him/her self as OBO angry angry

now I can confirm that everything u see on net...98% of them are lies
Haha this is old news.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2018
Greatihex:
no. I did not use rating first. I used common sense, but when I saw that common sense flew over you. I used rating, the one that can be seen.

It seems like the rating one is not working. I think stats may help. But, i can see how you are trying to shift the argument to another thing.

Though, there can be some things the rating does not capture, but in the case of Salah, he is not high on the rating because there are a lot lacking in his game that this sites use for rating. Things like passes, pass success, chances created, km covered, defensive contributions, etc. This is the same for many of the rating sites, squauka etc.
This was the basis for my argument of KDB being better than Salah this season. But, the thing is that the goals make the fans emotional that makes the fans neglect the work of the main people. Reason they keep giving the attackers the awards.
Just like how giroud was completely useless today, but managed to score a goal. Now, the fans and the media will say, oh giroud takes chelsea past liverpool, but kante is not mentioned, courtious, baka, Hazard, rudi, cahill etc. That is it. If salah had done this last season, kante for no collect pfa. Something that is bad.
All these Though are argument for another day.

Well detailed for men of understanding.

The irony of his hatred for eden hazard is that even pep guardiola whom he holds in high esteem fancies hazard alot.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/375658/eden-hazard-manchester-city/amp/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Salah was making moves but the excellent Rudiger shut him down, No one shut down Hazard, his foolishness stopped him

I believe by now you should be building debates to educate the younger ones on this board.

Was it a deliberate decision by the Liverpool back-line not to shut-down Hazard? Dude was too hot to handle yesterday, its a fact you must accept.

Salah had mainly Rudiger to confront but failed at it, whilst Hazard at the other end of the pitch was having his jersey torn by Arnold, Clyne etc, for being so good.

Romance facts chief.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2018
70% of the Earth is covered in water. The rest is covered by N’golo Kante.

Good morning all

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

None scored nor assisted

But given their recent record I will pick Salah because he is likely to score next game than Hazard
it's not a crime to openly accept your flaws Mr dayo instead of you always trying to shift goal post.

Hypocrite like you would have still not chosen lampard ahead of iniesta if similar question was asked back in the days when both players were still very much active.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is why I tell you regularly that stats is for people who have common sense
The same whoscored this season in the EPL alone ranked Hazard 7.74 ahead of Salah on 7.66.
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/108226/Show/Mohamed-Salah
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/33404/Show/Eden-Hazard

Tell me anyone who will be mad enough to believe Hazard is better than Salah in the EPL this season
if whoscored ranked hazard above salah so be it cos there is an atom of truth there.
You've been watching football for quiet a long time to know goals and assists shouldn't be the only parameters to judge a player's performance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.