Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10657701 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) ... (19313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Football is life!!!

I don't even know who to support! I'm gonna enjoy this tourney to the fullest.

This is just the beginning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
So just like that, Iran are topping s group that has Spain and Portugal cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

The first yellow card of the match was collected by Busquets, who as usual, casually lost possession and had to stupidly infringe to stop an attack on his goal. He was one of the reasons, spanish defence got exposed most of the time in this match when caught napping in his defensive duties.

Spain conceded 3 goals today. 1 from a penalty conceded by Nacho, 2 from a soft ball that Degea allowed, 3 from a Freekick that was conceded by Pique

Yet this tool still found a way to bring Busquets into it

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Actually, Uzoho might be better than DDG.

He saved a Freekick from that angle against England
Oasis007 and eph12 grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Football is life!!!

I don't even know who to support! I'm gonna enjoy this tourney to the fullest.

This is just the beginning
I swear man...

I don't know about others, but there is this electrifying feeling seeing those goals

Damn! kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin

That's kind of Posts that gonna earns you 30 Likes 15 Shares within a Minute on the SE Thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
hensben:
Sergio Bousquet is just too lucky be playing for possession based team. He know nothing about tackle. I see why he is not rated by football world governing body.

Btw, no proper winger in this Spanish team. 5 midfielders and one CF and you expect to unlock Portuguese defense with that.

He nearly caused the second goal when he was bullied earlier in the match.

#Thisisbusquets.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Spain conceded 3 goals today. 1 from a penalty conceded by Nacho, 2 from a soft ball that Degea allowed, 3 from a Freekick that was conceded by Pique

He was even lucky he played against pirates from Portugal claiming midfielders, make he jam fast midfield first.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Anything for the likes these days. No much attention cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI.. ARGUE with your grandfather's spirit wives
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I swear man...

I don't know about others, but there is this electrifying feeling seeing those goals

Damn! kiss

As in!! I'm hers to enjoy footy to the fullest. No more rivalry.
I hate Messi, but if he performs wonders, I would cheer him..

Mhen see Isco dragging players, David Silva passes, Ororo!!! Fvck!
Watching them was just making my dick hard!!

And there is still Brazil, France, Germany (these ones are electric), star Belgium..

So many star players!!

May the best team win it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are the fool here, for not debunking the fact that he always quake under intense pressure.

You foolishly brought me into Busquets issue, when even Barca fans and experts, have been complaining about him being too casual on the ball.

He is a dm, and must tick all the boxes expected of a DEFENSIVE midfielder in experts' view.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=TalabiAudu post=68519014]

As in!! I'm hers to enjoy footy to the fullest. No more rivalry.
I hate Messi, but if he performs wonders, I would cheer him..

Mhen see Isco dragging players, David Silva passes, Ororo!!! Fvck!
Watching them was just making my dick hard!!

And there is still Brazil, France, Germany (these ones are electric), star Belgium..

So many star players!!

May the best team win it.[/quote

Isco was incredible today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

You are the fool here, for not debunking the fact that he always quake under intense pressure.

You foolishly brought me into Busquets issue, when even Barca fans and experts, have been complaining about him being too casual on the ball.

He is a dm, and must tick all the boxes expected of a DEFENSIVE midfielder in experts' view.

Like Krychokewack ticked all the boxes from PSG bench to West brom relegated bench. He didnt quake under pressure he sunk below James McClean in West Brom midfield

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
obainojazz:
He was even lucky he played against pirates from Portugal claiming midfielders, make he jam fast midfield first.

The ones He has been jamming for the past decade are what?...Farmers?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
chic2pimp:

He plays for Barcelona sir, Morata will look good there sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Like Krychokewack ticked all the boxes from PSG bench to West brom relegated bench. He didnt quake under pressure he sunk below James McClean in West Brom midfield

Leave Krychowiak, who dominated him in his first season in Laliga.

chic2pimp:

It didn't go without criticisms from sensible barca fans.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

We should leave your best DM who just relegated with West Brom after being pursued out of his first elite club but concentrate on a DM that just won the La Liga title, won the world cup, euro, 3 CL as the starting DM

The Mascherano dey Barcelona na CB dem send am go, Krychowiak was sent to the worst club in EPL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

You have no single shred of shame! How would you be bringing a comment from 2011 to prove a point?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
homesteady:
You have no single shred of shame! How would you be bringing a comment from 2011 to prove a point?

Shame where? Its not beyond him to go bring a comment in one single game in 2010 about Ronaldo to tell us that Hazard is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
obainojazz:
He plays for Barcelona sir, Morata will look good there sef.

Morata has played for the teams I am about to name. Juve,Real,Chelsea and Spain. One would think with the quality of teams on His resume, He'll be highly regarded alas No. As I keep saying let's give credit to whom it's due.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

It didn't go without criticisms from sensible barca fans.

That means diddly squat. Unless you are Named Messi or Ronnie, you are not above Fan Criticism. Besides the Fans are not ones picking the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Niqqa just dey enjoy his game
Dude get ball for him leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

He nearly caused the second goal when he was bullied earlier in the match.

#Thisisbusquets.
That guy is useless as a DM. I watch Barca and Spain any time they struggle to keep possesion opponent run at their defenders at will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
homesteady:

That flew over your head. It shows that it's been long, not an airmark thing. Think well before typing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
chic2pimp:

That means diddly squat. Unless you are Named Messi or Ronnie, you are not above Fan Criticism. Besides the Fans are not ones picking the team.

No Chelsea fan asked Kante to be sold or said he has been serving us sh1t since he joined. Scratch that.

hensben:
That guy is useless as a DM. I watch Barca and Spain any time they struggle to keep possesion opponent run at their defenders at will.

Those who can't be carried away with those short passes, know the primary duty of a dm, is to protect his defence from attacks. He is a failure at that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

That flew over your head. It shows that it's been long, not an airmark thing. Think well before typing.

It also flew over your head that every player has been subject to criticism at every point in his career?
Would it be sensible for me to start posting screenshots of headlines on how Madrid fans booed Ronaldo some years ago to discredit his today's performance? I know thinking is not your Forte, but it should be something you do once in a while.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTR1003: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Watching Costa score a brace today out of sheer individual hustle is one of the reasons why thunder will hammer conte.

How can a manager just deliberately weaken his own team due to his own personal ego?

Imagine all the points Costa could have won us last season? We'd probably be in the champions league.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
chic2pimp:

None of those aforementioned players are as Intelligent as Sergio. His footy IQ is off the chain. Him being a main stay in two of the best footballing teams of all time tells you all there is to know. Let's give credit to whom it's due abeg.
Which intelligent? Since xavi and Alonso retired how has Spain performed so far in any tournament. Bousquet will be useless for any team aside Barcelona, mind you he is a passenger in Spanish National team, always being.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
airmark:

No Chelsea fan asked Kante to be sold or said he has been serving us sh1t since he joined. Scratch that.

Those who can't be carried away with those short passes, know the primary duty of a dm, is to protect his defence from attacks. He is a failure at that.
Big failure. And someone is telling me DM is not all about brawns but brain only, like wtf. I prefer my DM to be brawns and brain Abeg. Bousquet na passenger and too weak for a DM. Spain never realize say xavi and Alonso nor Dey their midfield again make them find better DM like Marcos Srna of old to shield their defense. Make them change their possesion based football time of xavi and Iniesta don pass. Bousquet na fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Nihilstjnr post=68519072][/quote]This World Cup go sweet well well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
I go talk am till tomorrow, i support the sell of costa. He is a fine football if he focuses on playing only football. It is this thing that conte always hammered on. Mr man go deliberately dey spoil our ball. Dey fight up and down. The idiot nearly gave me hbp everyday.

Ronaldo self. This one that he is shining early in the world cup. They are not getting past the next round. That is if they even qualify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5421) (5422) (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) ... (19313) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), PDPGuy, BlueAngel444, Amoto94(m), hensben(m), Ibukzy, larride(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, BlueMann and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.