Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fairari022(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
only those close to mou know he's a clown. if you re not close to him, you just see him as one arrogant guy. he's cool cool

we have only one coach in the world
mou and his apprentices.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
fairari022: only those close to mou know he's a clown. if you re not close to him, you just see him as one arrogant guy. he's cool cool

we have only one coach in the world
mou and his BOSS.

FYP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
raumdeuter:

FYP

Dayo, I know U go talk..

Going from one thread to another, looking for whom to devour.. Them use am do U?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
AirborneLacer: Expect some dimwits to have these words included in their CVs soon just to
sound Porsche
litetias:
Na you be number 1 dimwit. Posh na im you dey spell porshe. Dem tell you say na motor?
guy you don buy market o... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by litetias(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
iykmora: AirborneLacer: Expect some dimwits to have these words included in their CVs soon just to
sound Porsche

Na correction I do ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
litetias:
Na correction I do ooo
you mean you did a correction with this
Na you be number 1 dimwit.
LWTMB...thatz one helluva correction-CLASSIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Diego @ 17

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chimerase2: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tval: Diego @ 17
I dn die grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Antell95(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
^^
> grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Why he no assist person vs ordinary Burnley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Anyone seen Nihilist's diary?

I swear that dude is a crazy modafucker cheesy grin

Baba more grease to ya elbow - I be ya big fan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
iykmora: AirborneLacer: Expect some dimwits to have these words included in their CVs soon just to
sound Porsche

Porsche no fit that sentence na, my spell check keeps flaging words and placing suggestions, I must have carelessly clicked on that.

I'm just noticing this.

And you had to drag the guy down here for obliteration? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Porsche no fit that sentence na, my spell check keeps flaging words and placing suggestions, I must have carelessly clicked on that.

I'm just noticing this.

And you had to drag the guy down here for obliteration? cheesy
spell cheque kor, spell teller nii grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
^^ grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2014
Die Maanschaft lost for the first time in 15 months last nite with an experimental side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Ex-players of Atletico Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tval: Ex-players of Atletico Madrid.

Wonderful players , still wandering why Chelsea didn't buy aguero in 2011
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
EPL squad rules

1. A club cannot have more than 17 foreign players who don't fall under the 'Home Grown' player' status.

2. A club can name as many U-21s as they like, even over and above the limit of 25 players.

3. To qualify as a home-grown player, a player must have been registered with any club tied to the FA or FA of Wales for atleast three whole seasons or 36 months, all before they turn 21. However, it doesn't have to have been in one continuous stretch.

Our 25-man List For The Season:

Goalkeepers: Petr Cech, Thibaut Courtois, Mark Schwarzer

Defensers: Cesar Azpilicueta, Gary Cahill (Home Grown), Branislav Ivanovic, Filipe Luis, John Terry (Home Grown).

Midfielders: Willian, Oscar, Cesc Fabregas (Home Grown) Eden Hazard Nemanja Matic, John Obi Mikel, Mohamed Salah, Ramires

Attackers: Diego Costa, Didier Drogba, Loic Remy, Andre Schurrle

U-21 players who have made first team appearances:

Andreas Christensen, Kurt Zouma, Nathan Ake.

Looks like Lewis Baker would be sent out on loan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Did You Know?

Loic Remy turned down the chance of dorning Chelsea's No9 Jersey.

Dude must have heard of Torres, Santo, Crespo, Kezman and Boulahrouz? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Academy graduates in first team squad
Academy graduates in first team squad
NEWS 55 minutes
Lewis Baker is a full-time member of Jose
Mourinho ’s first team squad for the season ahead.
The 19-year-old midfielder becomes the third
young player to move up from the Academy’s
development squads in 2014, following on from
Nathan Ake and Andreas Christensen .
Baker’s progress at Chelsea began when he joined
our Under-10s side and he rose through the age
groups to become a regular in the youth team while
still a schoolboy. He captained the Under-18s to the
2013 FA Youth Cup final having been part of the
winning side the year before, and played a major
part in the Under-19s reaching the European
NextGen Series final.
Last season, Baker was named Chelsea’s Young
Player of the Year after a campaign in which he
made his debut as a substitute in an FA Cup win at
Derby, and he was topscorer for the Under-21s as
they won their national league, netting the decisive
goal in a play-off at Old Trafford. He shared
captaincy duties with Ake during the season and a
back-heeled strike in an earlier Under-21 game at
Arsenal was voted by Chelsea supporters the club’s
Goal of the Season.
The two awards and the U21 league title came in
the space of three memorable days in May.
Baker, who has the squad number 34, is a
technically accomplished player who creates as
well as scores goals and can fulfil a variety of
midfield roles. He signed a new five-year contract
last week having been part of Mourinho ’s pre-
season preparations away in Europe, during which
the Luton-born player told chelseafc.com: ‘I’m
doing okay at the moment but it’s important for me
to keep listening and learning every day if I want to
improve.’
Having been a regular for England Under-19s,
Baker is currently away with the England Under-20
squad for the first time. They play tomorrow (Friday)
and he has been named captain for the fixture.
Christensen’s promotion to the squad followed a
2013/14 campaign in which he, like Baker, was one
of the cornerstones of the Under-21s’ championship
success and the Danish central defender was also
in the side that won the FA Youth Cup in May.
The 18-year-old (pictured below right), who joined
Chelsea in 2012, scored for Denmark Under-21s in
a win last night. He is a regular at that level.
Ake (above left) joined the Blues a year earlier in
2011 and won the FA Youth Cup in his first season
here. The young Dutchman was elevated to the first
team squad in January when Ryan Bertrand went
on loan and as well as left-back, can play in central
defence or in midfield, the position where he played
on his maiden start in the first team, away at
Middlesbrough in the FA Cup.
The 19-year-old, who was Chelsea Young Player of
the Year 2013, has made seven appearances in
total and is currently away with the Dutch Under-21
side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
AirborneLacer: EPL squad rules

1. A club cannot have more than 17 foreign players who don't fall under the 'Home Grown' player' status.

2. A club can name as many U-21s as they like, even over and above the limit of 25 players.

3. To qualify as a home-grown player, a player must have been registered with any club tied to the FA or FA of Wales for atleast three whole seasons or 36 months, all before they turn 21. However, it doesn't have to have been in one continuous stretch.

Our 25-man List For The Season:

Goalkeepers: Petr Cech, Thibaut Courtois, Mark Schwarzer

Defensers: Cesar Azpilicueta, Gary Cahill (Home Grown), Branislav Ivanovic, Filipe Luis, John Terry (Home Grown).

Midfielders: Willian, Oscar, Cesc Fabregas (Home Grown) Eden Hazard Nemanja Matic, John Obi Mikel, Mohamed Salah, Ramires

Attackers: Diego Costa, Didier Drogba, Loic Remy, Andre Schurrle

U-21 players who have made first team appearances:

Andreas Christensen, Kurt Zouma, Nathan Ake.

Looks like Lewis Baker would be sent out on loan.
Baker is now in the first team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jorge Mendes XI

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dhelake: Jorge Mendes XI

The man go don chop money wella..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tval:

The man go don chop money wella..
Made over €30m this summer alone, he is Costa's agent as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lewis Baker named England's U20 captain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dhellake: Lewis Baker named England's U20 captain

I just pray english media don't hype him like others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Paulo Montero school of defending. . . if you can't get the ball, get the ninny. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoofVE3dxu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tval:

I just pray english media don't hype him like others.
He plays for Chelsea, Chelsea players are never given such positive attention
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ibime: Paulo Montero school of defending. . . if you can't get the ball, get the ninny. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoofVE3dxu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
So you are the guy who hacked someone down

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.