Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10460145 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by doctokwus: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
4llerbuntu: This was not about management. This was not about tactics. The fact that victory will likely earn Roberto di Matteo the permanent job should worry those Chelsea fans who can see that he has merely unified and re-empowered a set of players who were always capable of nights like these. He has not taught Cole to stand tall, Ramires to run, Ivanovic to sacrifice everything for the cause, Lampard to show discipline or Drogba to be simply immense.

Terry's idiocy made that second-half performance the only option. They had no choice but to play a 6-3 formation (with Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou as supplementary full-backs), they had no scope for anything but backs-to-the-wall heroics, even if they proved ultimately fruitless. It was all about desire and sheer bloody-mindedness and absolutely nothing about planning.--- BBC SPORT
When BBC analyses an issue,u just can't fault dem.See all d fans out of excitement now hailing RDM as d best thing to happen to Chelsea.Avram evn did better but wen he became full time coach,his lapses were too much to b ignored.What RDM has done is to put chelsea fans in temporary euphoria,but wen he takes over fully next season,whc he may likely do,d pain and curses will start flowing for every match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iyatrustee(f): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
i now get a clearer picture of why hubby was to happy that he left his bowl of pounded yam untouched! angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laykhorn(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
afrodoc: it will make things easy for ..........REAL MADRID cheesy
you're perfectly wrong. Did u watch the 1st leg of
Bayern Vs Madrid, Real got 9 yellow cards includin Ronaldo,Ozil, Pepe,Ramos, nd some others. So, I guess if they qualify, Chelsea would look more stronger if those mentiond above pick up yellow cards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Head to Head Stats
Chelsea 3-1 Barcelona
Barcelona 5-1 Chelsea
Barcelona 2-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 4-2 Barcelona
Chelsea 1-2 Barcelona
Barcelona 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona
Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea
Barcelona 0-0 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona
Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona
Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea
Who say Barcelona pass Chelsea??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bendazum: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
I AM A CHELSEA FAN!AM LOOKING FOR A CHELSEA BABE TO DATE AND POSSIBLY MARRY IF INTERESTED INDICATE BY ADDING ME AS A FRIEND.1 LOVE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laykhorn(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
afrodoc: it will make things easy for ..........REAL MADRID cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Calebsky(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Torres has simply paid £80 million pounds with an only goal to Chelsea. He was the game’s hero. Missing Terry and Ramires in the final. Up Chelsea fans in Nigeria, up Chelsea fans worldwide. Hope the champions league final ‘ll be Ex-Mourinho versus Mourinho!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea ChelseaChelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea ChelseaChelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cantell(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
bendazum: I AM A CHELSEA FAN!AM LOOKING FOR A CHELSEA BABE TO DATE AND POSSIBLY MARRY IF INTERESTED INDICATE BY ADDING ME AS A FRIEND.1 LOVE.
Smh, onuku!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by begwong: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
bandiejay: Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea ChelseaChelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea

YES O! CARRY GO TO THE FINALS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dabrake(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
Booty4me: Hmmm blues can still go trophless o. Just my 2cent. YNWA
same way man u might also go trophyless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
doctokwus:
When BBC analyses an issue,u just can't fault dem.See all d fans out of excitement now hailing RDM as d best thing to happen to Chelsea.Avram evn did better but wen he became full time coach,his lapses were too much to b ignored.What RDM has done is to put chelsea fans in temporary euphoria,but wen he takes over fully next season,whc he may likely do,d pain and curses will start flowing for every match.
Total rubbish! You wonder why you even need a manager then?
The man has done pretty well and against ALL odds. Give credit when and to whom its due.
if he messes up (later or as the full time coach) of course fans will yab him - which is normal, but for now, abeg commot for road o jare. RdM for Vice President. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bassette(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
[i][/i]I love my chelsea I love my chelsea i'll treat my chelsea right,hold my tight..chelsea all the time..i love my chelsea oh oh oh..ohohohoh that's my chelsea oh oh oh..ohohohohohoh!i want to be with my chelsea..i want to be with my chelsea!!!hahahahahaha. Bluessss I love my chelsea I love my chelsea i'll treat my chelsea right,hold my tight..chelsea all the time..i love my chelsea oh oh oh..ohohohoh that's my chelsea oh oh oh..ohohohohohoh!i want to be with my chelsea..i want to be with my chelsea!!!hahahahahaha. Bluessss I love my chelsea I love my chelsea i'll treat my chelsea right,hold my tight..chelsea all the time..i love my chelsea oh oh oh..ohohohoh that's my chelsea oh oh oh..ohohohohohoh!i want to be with my chelsea..i want to be with my chelsea!!!hahahahahaha. Bluessss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
i hear say drogba nack messi something before the match! no wonder! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coefficient(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
I am not a Chelsea fan but I have reason to believe
Terry's red card is a blessing in disguise.
Maybe it's Chelsea's time to lift CL without him.
His ill luck will not be needed in the final.
Good luck!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Up Chelsea.....I'm so happy we qualify for the final and I pray we win the trophy.....we don't want God to flash us with the trophy.....Baba God, no flashing pls.....we really want to lift the TROPHY..........N.B : Chelsea can become the first London club to win the European Cup. Only five European capitals have produced a winner in Europe's premier club competition - Madrid (9), Amsterdam (4), Lisbon (2), Bucharest (1) and Belgrade (1). Also Should Chelsea win UCL next month, Chelsea will play in UCL next season even if they finish below fourth position in EPL this season at the expense of the Club that finishes fourth position.....Sorry Newcastle and Tottenham.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by slimderek(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
Coefficient: I am not a Chelsea fan but I have reason to believe
Good luck!
I Think i t really is a blessing in disguise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
Zeddicus:
What is this sadist slowpoke rambling about? So the 'Rangers or something' are the ones that know their supporters exist? Such an 1diotic way to show your own anger. Oh well,keep spouting rubbish not gonna change a thing!

You know, self esteem issue is the problem of people like you. You people look and sound pathetic acting a f00l over teams thousands of kilometer away from you and who would still give two 4ucks about some third world wanna bees who add zero value to their worth and income but would choke themselves to death over some stüpid football club affiliations.

No wonder Europeans and South Americans always take away all the trophies in competitions because they know how to support theirs and build up their local teams while you clowns always show up to fill out team numbers. Pathetic.

People who expect to grow but cannot put an atom of work into it. Funny people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2012
Na who shw these people dis thread? It's now an all commers affair.tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
Bandit C.:

You know, self esteem issue is the problem of people like you. You people look and sound pathetic acting a f00l over teams thousands of kilometer away from you and who would still give two 4ucks about some third world wanna bees who add zero value to their worth and income but would choke themselves to death over some stüpid football club affiliations.

No wonder Europeans and South Americans always take away all the trophies in competitions because they know how to support theirs and build up their local teams while you clowns always show up to fill out team numbers. Pathetic.

Shut up. Go and support ur Enyimba quietly. We are proud to support the blues. For ur information some of us here are Londoners and have legit right to claim d city. Not everyone is stuck up in one remote village in the East.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
doctokwus:

guy avram grant was neva a full time coach of chelsea.. Go and get ur fact straight.. Besides a coach is not the one to play the game .. He is to study d game.. Field in ryt player, unite the team and boost their morale.. AVB woulda be the best coach of chelsea buh failed to do d most important thing *which is uniting the players and boost the morale* thats d reason mourinho is one of d best coach of d game today.. He boost players morale and create personal relationship with em... I tell u di matteo is capable of doing that to if he can create personal with sum of d players in dat team..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dabrake(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
Coefficient: I am not a Chelsea fan but I have reason to believe
Good luck!

shut up joor... Where u take see ill luck... Mr juju man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by doctokwus: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
9jadelta:

guy avram grant was neva a full time coach of chelsea.. Go and get ur fact straight.. Besides a coach is not the one to play the game .. He is to study d game.. Field in ryt player, unite the team and boost their morale.. AVB woulda be the best coach of chelsea buh failed to do d most important thing *which is uniting the players and boost the morale* thats d reason mourinho is one of d best coach of d game today.. He boost players morale and create personal relationship with em... I tell u di matteo is capable of doing that to if he can create personal with sum of d players in dat team..
Am not begrudging d man,but my point is,has he really made any remarkable change in tactics& technical know how dat wud stand d long league season.Dis players had a grudge wt Boas & as such are now playin wt determination& zeal.Tactically,technically& age wise,Chelsea still falls short& wud need an astute manager,not just someone dat fields old legs&grudge- bearing players determined to gv dere less dan 50% best& thinks its his tactics dats paying off.
But,all d same I wantd chelsea to win& go ahead to win d trophy,chelsea not being in d champions league nxt season wud b a disservice to d football community.Also hope RDM proves me wrong,honestly do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KayDee4: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
Breaking News : Pep agrees to become Chelsea coach next season. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
It clearly shows that you don't need the ball to win the game.
Despite Barça huge ball possession over the two legs, Chelsea still came on top.
And at last Fernando Torres finally justified his £50m transfer fee.
Roll on the final in May.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by executinal(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
All follow grin cheesy grin cheesy Chelsea 4 life

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enice(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
latest information is that prior to the match, Drogba travelled to cote de voire to use juju to untie torres legs and tie messi's legs so that he can never score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
doctokwus:

You talk too much nonsense my friend.

Were you born yesterday?

Avram Grant never took over Chelsea full time. He was in the job as interim manager for 8 months.

@ topic,

Di Matteo has proved on at least 5 occassions that he is tactically suited to the big games.

Whether Napoli away, Benfica, Tottenham or Barca home and away, he has shown extreme tactical flexibility.

A staid and stagnant Chelsea have become vibrant simply by Di Matteo playing players to their strength - the likes of Mata, Kalou and Ramires in particular have been deployed in positions that get the best out of them, and add pace and extra dimension to the team to make the team adaptable against any opponent.

If we need to defend, RDM can defend. If we need to attack, RDM can attack.

RDM has the poise, confidence and media-handling for the job, and should be given the job.

I've been hearing some nonsense about RA and Chelsea suits wanting a big name manager that can move players on and handle new transfers. Why do you need that?

Most of the old players contract are coming to an end and they should simply let them go whilst squeezing every last drop out of them on their way out (as RDM is doing), not weakening the team by some foolhardy fixation with replacing older players who still have something to give (as AVB and RA have been doing).

If the question is who do you trust with transfer funds, I trust RDM infinitely better than Guardiola (a disastrous transfer-market operator - see Chygrinsky, Ibrahimovic, and the unnecessary signing of Fabregas which has weakened Barcelonas system) and Mourinho (spend-spend). Given that Chelsea do not have extreme amounts of money to spend anymore, RDM knows the market for undiscovered gems better than these guys as seen in his purchases of the likes of Mulumbu for West Brom.

Secondly, the likes of Guardiola being mentioned make some stupid tactical decisions at Barca, playing 3-4-3, 1-4-5 and all sort of nonsense systems without shape. Guardiola is a good disciplinarian, motivator etc but he is tactically atrocious. He will make exactly the same type of tactical mistakes that AVB made at Chelsea.

Speaking of tactics, RDM's tactical flexibility has been extremely superb in big epic games. Compare with Ancelotti's meek tactical surrenders in UCL over the last 2 seasons and you will appreciate the tactical flexibility RDM applies. Ancelotti had only one way of playing (he sometimes changed from diamond to 4-3-3, but the style of play was always the same except for Arsenal match where he counterattacked). Compare also with AVB's disastrous tactical changes when luckily leading Manure 3-0 with 30 minutes left and still managing to draw 3-3.

Some people told us that the reason we lost against Napoli in first leg is cos we have no Ezequiel Lavezzi's. By making some astute tactical changes and deploying Kalou, Mata and Ramires in other ways, RDM has proved that we can have the speed and width, even though we have no world-class wingers.

Give RDM the job!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
If Mourinho, Hindick, Ferguson or any of those top coaches achieved what RdMatteo achieved in the last 2 months everyone would be tagging them the best manager ever

The same previously useless players are going to the CL finals

RDMatteo FTW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMurder(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
Bandit C.:

The question is: what are you doing here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu: If Mourinho, Hindick, Ferguson or any of those top coaches achieved what RdMatteo achieved in the last 2 months everyone would be tagging them the best manager ever

The same previously useless players are going to the CL finals

RDMatteo FTW

like finishing 6th in the league?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.