Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10637380 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (19287) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nihilist:

I'm on the late train home bros.

I'll probably catch 2nd half

It has begun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nani is still a phuck of a player.

I love the tempo of this half - end to end stuff now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
maybe now, chelsea would admit hazard is the microcosm of what nani is.

he's run chelsea's defence ragged.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
coogar: maybe now, chelsea would admit hazard is the microcosm of what nani is.

Er, really? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
coogar: maybe now, chelsea would admit hazard is the microcosm of what nani is.

Go home mate you're drunk.

Same Nani that've been losing possession all nite, making endless runs with shitty end results, yet to register a shot on target?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Luis were you going for a through pass or aiming for a goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
No Deja vu here folks.

We need the maximum points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's official:

Rui Patricio is a devil.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Go home mate you're drunk.

Same Nani that've been losing possession all nite, making endless runs with shitty end results, yet to register a shot on target?

because he never stops trying.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rui Patricio is a really good goalkeeper shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
ragged noni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
dem jazz my gif today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
We got the compulsory 3 points, but I am far from impressed with the team performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
AirborneLacer: No Deja vu here folks. We need the maximum points.

that's an excellent performance from chelsea......jose's first victory in portugal since he left porto.

sporting made it hard for you but the overall class of chelsea subdued sporting. now to the main event this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jose really had the chutzpah to leave Costa on the pitch for 90mins when we've got Arsenal calling on Sunday?

I hope he stays fit though.

Good win, maximum points locked.

We really need to work on our finishing and of course our ball retention, we were giving away possession cheaply tonite. At the back, it was a solid defensive display for me. The lethal Slimani hardly threatened.

Arsenal next - how about another 6 alive package? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
coogar:

that's an excellent performance from chelsea......jose's first victory in portugal since he left porto.

sporting made it hard for you but the overall class of chelsea subdued sporting. now to the main event this weekend.

To the main event really cheesy

Well, your boy Nani was close to bringing his new employers to level term.

That lethal strike that went flying over the cross-bar in the dying minutes - that was a scare.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
AirborneLacer:

To the main event really cheesy

Well, your boy Nani was close to bringing his new employers to level term.

That lethal strike that went flying over the cross-bar in the dying minutes - that was a scare.

nani is deadly!
don't worry, agent nani will be back @ the bridge very soon to cause you an upset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
coogar:

nani is deadly!
don't worry, agent nani will be back @ the bridge very soon to cause you an upset.

Our qualification into the next round must have been confirmed by then.

So he'd definitely get a chance to dance with Kurt Zouma and co cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Our qualification into the next round must have been confirmed by then.

So he'd definitely get a chance to dance with Kurt Zouma and co cheesy

don't be too sure - chelsea have just 4 points. you need 10 points to be safe. schalke & sporting can still take 6 points each from you guys. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
coogar:

don't be too sure - chelsea have just 4 points. you need 10 points to be safe. schalke & sporting can still take 6 points each from you guys. grin

These two teams are yet to beat Maribor - the group's glorified underdogs grin grin

Infact, if there's a team that could qualify with us, it has to be my Slovenian ninjas - the almighty Maribor cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2014
nitlad:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahswerigod, na wetin ah wan talk be that, I don even quote am before I see your post begin laff. grin

Abi nor be im be that irritant - Polio - wen dey cuss up and down like say dem take curse pursue am comot for village? grin cheesy grin

Oseee! na polio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
AirborneLacer: check your mail.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
CFCfan: AirborneLacer: check your mail.

Seen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Seen.
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
"He’s been very impressive. There might have been a few doubts about his signing, with him coming back to the club, but he's really impressed everybody within the team and all the supporters.

He dictates the time of the team, he shields the back four very well and he has great distribution with his left foot. He has good vision as well. He has matured very well as a player.

I remember when he left, when was a little younger, but he's become an integral part of this team.''

- Roberto Di Matteo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2014
CFCfan:
ok

Checked up, something new came up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
denzel2009: who supplied the gbana milner used before this game.
I don catch u! grin

Arugbo, how we go wash ya grey hair na? Many happy returns o tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
In other news: new uefa rule says that the winner of this year Europa league and henceforth get automatic ticket to the group stages of the UCL

which means either Everton or Tottenham can qualify for next years UCL if either one wins the cup this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by denzel2009: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I don catch u! grin

Arugbo, how we go wash ya grey hair na? Many happy returns o tongue

Cool sister.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonididdy: In other news: new uefa rule says that the winner of this year Europa league and henceforth get automatic ticket to the group stages of the UCL

which means either Everton or Tottenham can qualify for next years UCL if either one wins the cup this season

I understand Platini better.

He just wanna see the folks who're in the Europa League walk into the pitch with daggers in their hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Checked up, something new came up.
Replied. Check mail again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 5:03am On Oct 03, 2014
I pity Arsenal and my friend Esanemmanuel come this weekend grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (19287) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), Singapore1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.