Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530211 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:

if my memory is still intact, PSG won chelsea last UCL!

that's all u got Surely u knew i was talking abt dis season embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
franugo:

that's all u got Surely u knew i was talking abt dis season embarassed
yea I know! and its only PSG that have won us this season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:

if my memory is still intact, PSG won chelsea last UCL!

Olodo! So, Who got eliminated.. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Bimfo:

Olodo! So, Who got eliminated.. undecided

Ode! don't you know the difference between winning a match and getting eliminated?
Ewu Chibok!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:

Ode! don't you know the difference between winning a match and getting eliminated?
Ewu Chibok!

Mumu! So, What are U trying to say Was it this season we were beaten or PSG got eliminated?? Oloshi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Bimfo:

Mumu! So, What are U trying to say Was it this season we were beaten or PSG got eliminated?? Oloshi!

are you so dumb that you can't understand what I'm trying to say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:

are you so dumb that you can't understand what I'm trying to say?

K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Happy Birthday To Roman Abrahamovich

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:

yea I know! and its only PSG that have won us this season!

dude, d tin b say dem don win una cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dhellake:
I saw that goal, Sweet Rabona, he was even outside the box, that was some beauty
i dy tell u..nice Rabona 4m Lamela
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
‘On Sunday we go to win. If you give me one
point now – and we don’t play the game – I will
not accept it. I want to fight for the three
points.

J Mourinho.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
youngdude1:
‘On Sunday we go to win. If you give me one
point now – and we don’t play the game – I will
not accept it. I want to fight for the three
points.

J Mourinho.

Only a learner believes anything that comes out of Jose's mouth in situations like this.

If Jose wishes Van Gaal a good morning, Louis should better lookup and check for the sun...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Diego Costa has a Little Chance.. grin

Who is thinking what I am thinking here.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bimfo:
Diego Costa has a Little Chance.. grin

Who is thinking what I am thinking here.. grin
I won't in anyway be surprise to see De-gaol caster fit on. Sunday

Sure three point =STP

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
humblesteve:

I won't in anyway be surprise to see De-gaol caster fit on. Sunday

Sure three point =STP
U and the whole CFC will be humbled on sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Okay.. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:

You not only cum a lot, u spew rubbish a lot!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JEITO: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
I read an interview in which the special one jose mourinho joked that Fabregas could succeed JT as captain of the team when he retires. Just wanted to sample opinion of fellow blues on who your preferred candidate for the post of captain should be.

Mine is Gary Cahill: I prefer defenders as captain and looking at cahill, he has this ability to inspire and carry his team forward through his crucial goals and surges; even though he doesn't kw how to boost the morale of fans and team mates like David Luis does.

So who do you guys think is the best man to take over from JT26

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
LogoDWhiz: You not only cum a lot, u spew rubbish a lot!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jonzing football weekend!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
On sunday ball go speak ijaw

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:

We will humbly take our three point don't say I didn't tell you when it will start happening

This is not Sir ferg that....so take note. it happened last session don't be quick to forget

STP=Sure Three Point!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
JEITO:
I read an interview in which the special one jose mourinho joked that Fabregas could succeed JT as captain of the team when he retires. Just wanted to sample opinion of fellow blues on who your preferred candidate for the post of captain should be.

Mine is Gary Cahill: I prefer defenders as captain and looking at cahill, he has this ability to inspire and carry his team forward through his crucial goals and surges; even though he doesn't kw how to boost the morale of fans and team mates like David Luis does.

So who do you guys think is the best man to take over from JT26
I'd give it to cahil or ivanovic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hehehe. 'Pedro at his peak'. This has to be the most hilarious statement on here in long time.

Pedro at his peak. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2014
who is pedro again...all this anti-chelsea nor wan let hazard rest hmm..hazard must really be talented.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2014
They dont wanna let Hazard rest at all.. grin Funny enough, Hazard does not see all these discouragement.. grin

Mourinho loves him and encourages him.. and he is improving every Game..

Dayo said in some few pages back, that the only time Hazard can improve is if another manager beter than Mourinho manages him.. and this got me to thinking..

Which Manager claims to be better than Mourinho, and can also boast of the same record with Mourinho and he is still active in football

And I realized that Dayo aka raumdeter undecided is just an hypocrite! He really wants Hazard at Bayern Munich, and wants Us to dislike him.. We should see his Flaws rather than his Gifts, and Call for his sale, which the Social Network can take care off..

Back off German Butt licker! We will rather have Hazard wearing the colours of white and black in Spain than some Red and White colours in Germany.. !

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2014
Hazard is an attacking talent and can only improve under a coach who loves attacking football. E.g the manager who turned a 5ft 7 midget into the best player of his generation as a false 9

Which manager is better than Mourinho? Is that a question? Of course the manager who handed him the greatest defeat of him career, the manager that has a better head to head record over him

My team attackers are better than Hazard currently and if he reaches his potential under the right coaching he can make it at Bayern.

Surely Hazard is free to go anywhere he wishes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
Hazard is an attacking talent and can only improve under a coach who loves attacking football

Which manager is better than Mourinho? Is that a question? Of course the manager who handed him the greatest defeat of him career, the manager that has a better head to head record over him

And what team does that manager manage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2014
I have stated months ago that I would love Hazard to replace Ribery since Ribery is getting old, He has the talent but he is still playing like an immature player who does senseless dribbles

I think Hazard can reach higher potentials under Pep than under Mourinho

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
Hazard is an attacking talent and can only improve under a coach who loves attacking football. E.g the manager who turned a 5ft 7 midget into the best player of his generation as a false 9

My team attackers are better than Hazard currently and if he reaches his potential under the right coaching he can make it at Bayern.

Surely Hazard is free to go anywhere he wishes

Shüt Up, Old Fool! So U really want him at Bayern! With Ribery depreciating, With Robben Legs getting Weak, U want him at Bayern? Yet U come here and speak of his Flaws which are insignificant to his Gift..

And U claim a manager that Loves attacking could manage him well.. Lets us assume, Mou is not an attacking manager.. What about Raul Garcia of Roma, Watabout Wiltots of Belgium? They dont play attacking football to You are Clueless!

Dayo, U r an hypocrite! Get the fück out of this thread!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
I have stated months ago that I would love Hazard to replace Ribery since Ribery is getting old, He has the talent but he is still playing like an immature player who does senseless dribbles

I think Hazard can reach higher potentials under Pep than under Mourinho

And dont U dare shift the Goal Post! Which U normally do, on Normal days when your yhansh wants to be exposed!

We are talking about Hazard here! We are not talking about Pep or Mourinho..

So, U want Hazard to replace Ribery, yet you come here, not appreciating his gifts and it always seems U hate Him..

Y would U want a player U hate so much to replace a player that was unstopable at his peak? Cant Gotze fill his boots

Dayo! U r an hypocrite! Admit It!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2014
Bimfo:
They dont wanna let Hazard rest at all.. grin Funny enough, Hazard does not see all these discouragement.. grin

Mourinho loves him and encourages him.. and he is improving every Game..

Dayo said in some few pages back, that the only time Hazard can improve is if another manager beter than Mourinho manages him.. and this got me to thinking..

Which Manager claims to be better than Mourinho, and can also boast of the same record with Mourinho and he is still active in football

And I realized that Dayo aka raumdeter undecided is just an hypocrite! He really wants Hazard at Bayern Munich, and wants Us to dislike him.. We should see his Flaws rather than his Gifts, and Call for his sale, which the Social Network can take care off..

Back off German Butt licker! We will rather have Hazard wearing the colours of white and black in Spain than some Red and White colours in Germany.. !
Pep >> Mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oxx4, Realtord43, iamoyindamola(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.