Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516719 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2018
To be a great side in England, you need a goalscoring striker or if you prefer false 9, your accompanying wingers must be prolific scorers. Unfortunately, Chelsea have none. Conte Thank You for Morata and Giroud sad

Conte singlehandedly destroyed that department for us. If we still had Costa and BatsMan, chai!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy grin grin see dayo forehead abeg, like say na horns dey dere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2018
donjazet:
Is that really him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2018
There's a thread on front page about a first class Computer Science graduate, who's still doing his family business of killing and dressing chickens.

Cc Raumdeuter Ibime olalekank Afolabi6046 HanksAnuku Eph12.

Wow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Unlimited22:
There's a thread on front page about a first class Computer Science graduate, who's still doing his family business of killing and dressing chickens.

Wow.
He's yet to go for service, just doing that one to pass time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2018
obainojazz:
He's yet to go for service, just doing that one to pass time.
How can a first class GRADUATE of computer science, even before NYSC, be killing chickens?

I am an OPTOMETRIST. I don't have any CS degree. But at the end of my courses, I might, with a little luck, be making more in a month than this guy will make in 2 years killing chickens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wow.
I don't know much about him, even undergraduates on 2-2 are making money from side jobs developing apps for people.

He might just be doing an hobby he has always loved since when he was young or as someone said, using it to pass time pending NYSC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wow.
If he's a computer science graduate and that's what he's doing, then it's because that's where his passion lies. There are enormous opportunities for him whenever he decides to pursue a career as a computer scientist

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wow.
It's not only about your CS degree in this naija o, even non-CS folks can code fire. You need exposure. He said he used a 30k laptop throughout. No school would teach you to become a ReactNinja, you have to go the extra miles yourself. Maybe he's just helping his parents out in the day and code at night sha. God help us for this economy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
But wait o, the guy dey kill chicken with wristwatch and no blood stain. His Shirt is well ironed sef. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Hello Boss, I think you should also subscribe for Jorginho grin grin grin
Lol.
Morata subscription don expire?

Sarri nko? especially now that he thinks the team is mentally confused. Talking about confusion, the man refers to Kante as the only available defensive midfielder yet used offensively? Only to acknowledge the fact that the midfield is unbalanced.

Pastor SkimpleD, akwai serious fire on the mountain. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2018
BikeMan:
To be a great side in England, you need a goalscoring striker or if you prefer false 9, your accompanying wingers must be prolific scorers. Unfortunately, Chelsea have none. Conte Thank You for Morata and Giroud sad

Conte singlehandedly destroyed that department for us. If we still had Costa and BatsMan, chai!
how many goals has Costa scored in the la liga since leaving Chelsea??

All these graduates of airmark citadel of football knowledge sef angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Unlimited22:

How can a first class GRADUATE of computer science, even before NYSC, be killing chickens?

I am an OPTOMETRIST. I don't have any CS degree. But at the end of my courses, I might, with a little luck, be making more in a month than this guy will make in 2 years killing chickens.
bros you know whether him dey try?
Na naija be this, you need money to hold hand bfr that big break. No be money you go use buy better lappy.
To buy zbook by HP hold your 500k. This coding and it stuff na better lappy go help you o. You no fit use 4 gig ram create blockchain app or do video editing o. No be oyinbo land wen things dey easy for them. Person go buy data o. And data no go last too o.
Mk we learn to give ppl benefit of doubt o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2018
lordfalcao:

Was Morata this poor in any of the clubs he played for? NICE LOGIC bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wow.

Bro, link pls

Modified: Never mind, I've seen it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
donjazet:

cheesy cheesy

Even Chisora head no get contour like that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
lordfalcao:

Welcome back bro, i need your comments on lines below.

-Lalaboi said your mumu Rudiger stupidly opened toros for that Leicester goal.

-Dayo said Klose was better than Ibra.

-Elruditor said 'Tallness is a talent'

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
timbros:

Now I don confirm say you dey obsessed with Morata.

Please forgive me for ever arguing Morata with you. No vex I no go mention am again.

Morata starts a match, it's his fault that we lose. Starts from the bench, still his fault. Now he is injured and out of the team,
ITS STILL HIS FAULT THAT WE LOST!

Chai.... Who do you this thing diggz? Which kind obsession be dis?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

N.a. your useless 70mil unfortunate sissy of a striker LiLbros cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Well....this diggz must be more than one person... cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
To whom it may concern...

I know say you like attention but use another person abeg...

Thank you!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
diggz:
Well....this diggz must be more than one person... cheesy cheesy

Are you saying you are not the real ikputu onu? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]N.a. your useless 70mil unfortunate sissy of a striker LiLbros[/s] cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ibime:

Lol...I am not even close to being a stan clone bros. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
timbros:
Lalaboi I suggest you bone this Lukaku Morata talk from now on. It's getting childish.

How can one say he is supporting our striker but always make negative remarks when a rival striker performs better than his striker in a match day? How do you want me to believe you are really supporting your striker when you go silent if your striker performs well in a particular match day? What we hear is 'as long as he scores, I'm okay'.

The double standards is nauseating. Nihilist and I have had countless debates in this Morata Lukaku subject but it haven't gone to this level.

The moment diggz decided to cancel out my mentions of him regarding Morata last week I decided I won't engage in Morata talk with him again. It's enough

What concerns me if Lukaku or Llorente scores a hatrick for the remainder of the campaign? I am here to support my team, and Morata is my team's striker.

[quote author=timbros post=74130010][/quote]

If n.a. me cancel your post now...shebi you for don start to lament or cry for my head? Anyways...miss nolata is still very useless injured or not tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bammy how far?

Excuse me sir, lemme alone if you can't send me Xmas gift
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ibime:

He is diggz from Sudan. A clone of the original
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
BikeMan:
Was Morata this poor in any of the clubs he played for? NICE LOGIC bro
you are talking about Costa as if he has scored upto 15 goals since he left Chelsea.

Diego Costa that has less than 3 la Liga goals this season. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
airmark:

I heard krchowack your best DM is playing in far away Russia, with the spartack Moscow of this world.

I need your comments below

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
diggz:

[s]If n.a. me cancel your post now...shebi you for don start to lament or cry for my head? Anyways...miss nolata is still very useless injured or not[/s] tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
lordfalcao:
[s] I heard krchowack your best DM is playing in far away Russia, with the spartack Moscow of this world.

I need your comments below[/s]

Does this look like a sensible reply to my question? You shouldn't carry this brain enter new year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
airmark:

Does this look like a sensible reply to my question? You shouldn't carry this brain enter new year.
does this questions sound sensible??
airmark:

You can take more of your brain into the new year

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
lordfalcao:
I heard krchowack your best DM is playing in far away Russia, with the spartack Moscow of this world.

I need your comments below

Krychokewack is not even good enough to play in Spartak Moscow, he is in Lokomotiv Moscow, the poor cousin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kamelot77(m), popizaino(m), airmark(m), rooftops, MeMiTi, StarchAndBanga, DynamoDeGreat, MRSAleroELEFAN(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.