Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635495 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ibadan ni mo wa oo Ibadan ni mo wa oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcPonTAHqM0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
But on second thought this party here will be sweeter.
It's customart to party on the arsenal thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Invicibles grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Na only pounded yam i go chop for this party, i no go chop rice. I go go chop rice for Arsenal party....who be their DJ sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
It stoke 3 Vs Arsenal 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Keky whats up na,you just quiet somehow e no good

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chai....olote don full everywhere.....*stroll out of the thread..*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
i heard KSA & KWAM-1 have landed in the other london party. guys, don't leave this one too soon. in the spirit of togetherness, please grab a plate and eat as much as you want.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
StarBoard:
But on second thought this party here will be sweeter.
It's customart to party on the arsenal thread.

It's so personal for you. Isn't it?
One wonders how sad you have been that we haven't lost.
I am so sorry you had to go through all of that.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

Really really sad cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
All those blaming Mikel got it wrong. Our Inability to make the right decisions and finish in the final 3rd cost us the game.

The game should have been done and dusted in the first 20 minutes if not for woeful decisions by the front men

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ogun don dey catch this arsenal fans wey come dance here .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jose Mourinho is a foòl.

He stood by watching Ivanovic get roasted all game long. Why not take the sitting duck out of the firing line at half-time and plug the hole with a more battle ready nigga like Azpi and tuck Filipe Luis at LB?

Mourinho and Ivanovic are the goats to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

Are you still going to argue - Matic being our best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Ogun don dey catch this arsenal fans wey come dance here .

Glass house and stones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Noah13:
Are you still going to argue - Matic being our best player.

Argue what my friend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dayuuuummmmm!!!!!!

E don happened!gringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Although Mikel didn't put up a 5-star performance today, he shouldn't be blamed for the goals conceded.

We owe those goals to mistakes from both Cahill and Luis.

But the mistake which lead to the second goal was so un-called for, Luis after seeing both CBs and the GK going for the ball, should know that he ought to man his position.

But chose to also chase the ball, give Cisse enough space to take the shot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
TreQuartista:
Jose Mourinho is a foòl.

He stood by watching Ivanovic get roasted all game long. Why not take the sitting duck out of the firing line at half-time and plug the hole with a more battle ready nigga like Azpi and tuck Filipe Luis at LB?

Mourinho and Ivanovic are the goats to be blamed.
i just checked your profile and found out that this is your first ever post on this forum, or is this an alternative moniker for someone we already know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
ItGeek:
All those blaming Mikel got it wrong. Our Inability to make the right decisions and finish in the final 3rd cost us the game.

The game should have been done and dusted in the first 20 minutes if not for woeful decisions by the front men

Anyone blaming Mikel for this loss is a mad man. Ivanovic that was opening up and getting beaten for fun like a cheap whòre and JM who was blind to the oshofree Ivanovic was running are the culprits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttdU19Kwce8

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

Bros enter bash make u wink wink gyrate. no stand for corner dey console yourself with only one bottle

DJ Ruudie abeg slam any tubaba there for this bros

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
nateevs:

Which long? How's 14 games long?

Consolation is allowed grin

Party continues cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
see dese bastards gayners wey come here dey laff... ogun murder una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Noah13:
Although Mikel didn't put up a 5-star performance today, he shouldn't be blamed for the goals conceded.

We owe those goals to mistakes from both Cahill and Luis.

But the mistake which lead to the second goal was so un-called for, Luis after seeing both CBs and the GK going for the ball, should know that he ought to man his position.

But chose to also chase the ball, give Cisse enough space to take the shot.

Every time Mikel is on the pitch, we start looking for defenders to blame when we inevitably lose.. It's Cech, no it's Cahill, no it's ivanovic, no Terry done old, no Lampard done old.

When Matic is on the pitch, nobody gets blamed - we win the game without arguments.

It's the Mikel effect - a wack DM who slows the game down, who leaves his defense open to attack whilst strolling ten yards up pitch leaving Chelsea fans to argue about which defender caused the goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
BinghiNya:
Abeg dj one favour abeg, shoki please
Oya Shoki!gringrin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Odunharry:

u have admitted earlier on u hate teams from wearside

Yea yea.. Wearside Teams no dey see Chelsea..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Some people can even blame Mikel for Mourinho having grey hairs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dhellake:
Some people can even blame Mikel for Mourinho having grey hairs

nobody blamed selfish hazard and costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
mithel:
Keky whats up na,you just quiet somehow e no good

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
SailorXY:

Bros enter bash make u wink wink gyrate. no stand for corner dey console yourself with only one bottle

DJ Ruudie abeg slam any tubaba there for this bros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwmOjqMIMFM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wearside is not a good hunting ground for Us.. grin

I missed Matic Today..

But after all those Chances we had in the 1st half, I knew their game plan..

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.