Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534276 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7875) (7876) (7877) (7878) (7879) (7880) (7881) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:
Nothing concerns AQ for this matter,

VEC didn't mention his name, not once

MI should stop sending his foot soldiers, and fight his fight.
AQ and Vec have their own history, besides Vec claimed he put Q on, this he refuted in the diss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
spillo1:

AQ didn't start dissing Vector today.

Except this time, he's doing it at the command of someone too chicken to do it himself.

Heywhizzy:
AQ and Vec have their own history, besides Vec claimed he put Q on, this he refuted in the diss

It was MI who brought AQ into this, not Vec.

should we also expect a track from BB because his name was mentioned?

Abaga should fight his battles himself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Vector lied that he put AQ on that's what provoked him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
airmark:

Read an objective opinion and stop disturbing me with your opinion, influenced by good delivery, flow and production of that Viper track. I'm all about bars.

AQ did a better job and i hailed him, so no sentiment here.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/judas-the-rat-5-talking-points-from-mi-abaga-diss/wt9d0xr

Airmark have shame please. We are begging you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heywhizzy:
you've been the one bothering everyone with your opinion, jumping from thread to thread like a rat, went to twitter searching for people that concur, now to blogs, Instagram next right abi reddit

I won't be surprised if tomorrow you're like

" 'I'm a single father making mistakes, learning in life' wow, OMG, my left ball,Vector is too much of a lyricist, this flew over everyone head.. M can't top this"

"Flyover you like midgets"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Blaqbones sef go soon diss Vec.

Just a matter of time, Vec should just let his boys respond and hit Vec again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Except this time, he's doing it at the command of someone too chicken to do it himself.

Blaq has nothing but nice words for Vec but it's different with Q.. AQ is a man and can't be boy around.. If M wants the beef to continue, the smart move wad to collect all the info from Q and reply himself.. If you need a response from M, go listen to the Viper again cos M ain't doing no other response

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ibime:

I killed Coogar 3 times despite his well known biting disease.

Sauron the biter.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Blaq has nothing but nice words for Vec but it's different with Q.. AQ is a man and can't be boy around.. If M wants the beef to continue, the smart move wad to collect all the info from Q and reply himself.. If you need a response from M, go listen to the Viper again cos M ain't doing no other response

They are "ip-op eads".

Him and Airmark. LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Have you seen that Blaqbonez vs Holyfield battle and who do you think won, the crowd was ass though, very fake, trying to act like their foreign colleagues with reactions that don't come natural to them

CC: Ibime
Airmark
Emaprince
Hold field seems well seasoned in battle rap. He had the flows and top notch multies. And creative too. It was too hard to hear him most of the time.

However, I think Blaq won. Blaq was creative too..and dropping stinging personals and straight murking and trashing that dude. Blaq made him look like he is wasting his time as a battle rapper. Blaq was swagging on 'im..like..

"I collected the cheque and i went shopping online with it"

"You get paid attention, what you gon buy with it"

I cant remember all the lines properly. Its been long I watched it.

"I am khalid cos all I do is win..you are khalid cos you young dumb and stupid"......fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heywhizzy:

make Vec sef ignore Aq, let everyone be forming no response.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Emaprince:
Hold field seems well seasoned in battle rap. He had the flows and top notch multies. And creative too. It was too hard to hear him most of the time.

However, I think Blaq won. Blaq was creative too..and dropping stinging personals and straight murking and teasing that dude. Blaq made him look like he is wasting his time as a battle rapper. Blaq was swagging on 'im..like..

"I collected the cheque and i went shopping online with it"

"You get paid attention, what you gon buy with it"

I cant remember all the lines properly. Its been long I watched it.

"I am khalid cos all I do is win..you are khalid cos you young dumb and stupid"......fire!!!
Blaq claimed holyfield cried during the battle, that was a massive L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

make Vec sef ignore Aq, let everyone be forming no response.
Personal choice, when they start to drop non diss tracks again, many wey dey claim fans go run
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Blaq claimed holyfield cried during the battle, that was a massive L
Yes yes...holyfield got emotional midway during the battle. He was talking stuffs like...

"Dont disrespect me man". Nonsense. Blaq murked him and ridiculed his battle rap career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Personal choice, when they start to drop non diss tracks again, many wey dey claim fans go run

Abi. Overall the track was dope. best so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Emaprince:
Yes yes...holyfield got emotional midway during the battle. He was talking stuffs like...

"Dont disrespect me man". Nonsense. Blaq murked him and ridiculed his battle rap career
It was Blaq against the battle rap world and he succeeded in front of battle rap fans and he ain't even blown blown yet.. Shit Cassidy was unable to do twice this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eruditor:

They are "ip-op eads".

Him and Airmark. LOL

No more spacing Airmark now, but when you want to make your ratty move, Air Mark will appear as two words. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
airmark:

No more spacing Airmark now, but when you want to make your ratty move, Air Mark will appear as two words. grin

I could have used Airfart, Airhead etc that other people call you I wonder why you think I would type Air Mark so that airmark would not see it?

LOL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Bro, this is my club we are talking about. Relax.
Sandro "Eruditor" Rosell I have heard you, next time lie small small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Amoto94:
Sandro "Eruditor" Rosell I have heard you, next time lie small small.

Something you can see live you are still claiming I am lying. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Something you can see live you are still claiming I am lying. Lol
It have do I no get strength to go back and forth with you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

MI no need answer vector again... He pass the mofo... MI competes with Africa rappers... Vector should relocate to Osun state tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
obainojazz:
MI no need answer vector again... He pass the mofo... MI competes with Africa rappers... Vector should relocate to Osun state tongue

be like say you sef wan release diss track on top the guy head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

be like say you sef wan release diss track on top the guy head.

grin grin grin

Obainojazz go use ghost-writers from Okija, Vector in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eruditor:

I could have used Airfart, Airhead etc that other people call you I wonder why you think I would type Air Mark so that airmark would not see it?

LOL

Thank God airmark is no more air mark.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tomori, still on the bench, while Mings starts. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
airmark:
Tomori, still on the bench, while Mings starts. angry
Barkley of all people starts over Mount. Rashford starts over Sancho cheesy

Southgate sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Southgate sha

Maybe he will bring Tomori in, by 85th minute.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Swissh:

He left the game as a precaution. It's nothing serious

As a precaution ko, it's nothing serious ni.

Person wey don go 4-week injury already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Southgate sha

And both maligned players score and Barkley with a goal and an assist grin

Where do we mail your L bro? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Since international break don turn everybody to rapper make sef do my own. hmm hmm hmm i gadu u die i no fit lie if i no love make i die no leave me cos i go kpai. Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
DeadPresidents:

And both maligned players score and Barkley with a goal and an assist grin

Where do we mail your L bro? grin
Barkley? grin grin grin

You wan give me L cos of Barkley?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7875) (7876) (7877) (7878) (7879) (7880) (7881) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.