Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535895 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) (9346) (9347) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Odoi na scam sha
I said same thing some weeks ago egbon nateevs said he's not scam,boy is not serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
And Pulisic no play ooh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Coinvision:
If life gives you a Mason, make it a Greenwood and not Mount.

You say?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sulele04:
The way lampard is treating cho is worse than puli.
willian has started 9 games in a row, his future is not certain here. But lamps decides to start him over cho whose future is certain.
shocking, the way lampard is treating him asif he wants to ruin his career.
justiceforcho
that boy needs a full season loan top flight football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
BikeMan:
Alaye shut the fvck up grin
mezzer's true face after the game

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

The same CHO wey enter concede penalty?
Dem suppose carry cane flog that boy this night.
See ball wey him suppose carry enter net wey him blast over the bar.
He's a talented young lad but the hype around him is way too much.

which hype are you talking about, person wey no dey play regularly, can you compare greenwoods hype to his.
that cho opportunity willian would not have gotten to that position he wont even even cut in .
give him regular game time he would have more open play goals than willian, he is even more of an inside forward than a winger

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sulele04:
The way lampard is treating cho is worse than puli.
willian has started 9 games in a row, his future is not certain here. But lamps decides to start him over cho whose future is certain.
shocking, the way lampard is treating him asif he wants to ruin his career.
justiceforcho
Leave future let's concentrate on present abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
James was solid today.

Kept that small boy Williams and Rashie quiet today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coinvision: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
TalabiAudu:

You say?
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ashley Cole on Mason Mount

'He wants to listen, if you want to criticise him he understands it. He's willing to learn. He should be around the England team. In the England team they've got a lot of youth, and what he brings is so much energy.' 

Mount's energy and pressing is priceless. If he can develop his playmaking skills, this guy will be something else in the future

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
I thought he'd already done this....I thought his assists count have crossed 300 already sad

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ooh ooh ooh oh. To win good oh, to win good oh to win go oh we know. But if you get your win, make you no laugh the people wey no get. cry and if you no win, make you no cry because you no get am... God's time is the best, opportunity comes but once in this World eeeh eeh eh. Aki, Aki oh oh Aki mamamamamamamamamamama eeeh who know tomorrow? Nobody know tomorrow cry cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kovacic is a wonderful midfielder. Maximum respect to that guy. Mad the entire Yoonited midfield look like crap. He needs to learn how to shoot though.

The discipline and attitude by the boys, topnotch.

Giroud paying his due as usual. Captain America should help us slay Liverpool cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
This win today means that we have defeated the top 7 teams this season and scored all of them 2 goals and above in the wins. We've won mancity, Liverpool, arsenal, man-u, Leicester, Tottenham and wolves.

We are the 3rd highest scoring English team in all competitions this season after mancity and Liverpool.

This means that if we can solve our defensive issues, we can actually be title contenders next season.
We really need to find a way to balance our defence with the attack.

Our future looks very bright.
#KTBFFH

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter, is this true? Just a YES or NO answer please.
waiting for the 8 more goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy for the win, though I never expected less, Because I know this club, when it matters regardless of form, Chelsea will deliver, our resilence, will, desire, resolve is one of the strongest I've seen from any football club.

The team was compact today, they played together despite individual deficiencies, no matter the outcome of a game, this is what every fan wants to see from the team, compactness and efficiency in your given role.

We are in the finals of the FA cup, top 4 looks feasible, this is more than what any fan demanded from this team and manager at the beginning of the season, hopefully we would be able to lift the FA cup, if not, still, the team has done well.

Next season will be better.

KTBFFH

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Well, when I saw that 3-4-3, I was confident we were going to advance. It was one of the few ways to address our defensive frailties while also looking deadly on the attacking third.

The switch certainly had positive effects on the team in all phases of the game. From a tactical perspective we had an edge over those summies, with a particularly strong balance between stability and creativity.

Up next: Liverpool. Let's make that count.

KTBFFH.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2020
I hope Lampard win his first major trophy for the club, man. I really pray he does.

He had a shot euro super cup but Abraham nd co bleeped it up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Ibime:

It's all good bro. We all wish for our opponents to injure and miss the game but not maliciously. I agree, the comment will look in bad taste given what later happened with Bailly.
I am sorry about that comment I made. I should never have typed that. Cancer will never come near you. May you live a long, fulfilled and happy life.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2020
sylvalord:
I am sorry about that comment I made. I should never have typed that. Cancer will never come near you. May you live a long, fulfilled and happy life.

Bloody scummy, apology accepted on behalf of I.bime cheesy cheesy

Go and sin no more

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2020
thorrvik55:

Bloody scummy, apology accepted on behalf of I.bime cheesy cheesy

Go and sin no more

*sprinkles holy water on the scummy*

cool

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2020
sylvalord:
Nice one man.

You did well. Go and sin no more.

You still a scummy tho grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2020
sylvalord:
You are a man

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2020
donjazet:
This win today means that we have defeated the top 7 teams this season and scored all of them 2 goals and above in the wins. We've won mancity, Liverpool, arsenal, man-u, Leicester, Tottenham and wolves.

We are the 3rd highest scoring English team in all competitions this season after mancity and Liverpool.

This means that if we can solve our defensive issues, we can actually be title contenders next season.
We really need to find a way to balance our defence with the attack.

Our future looks very bright.
#KTBFFH
Bookmarked for future purposes cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Happy for the win, though I never expected less, Because I know this club, when it matters regardless of form, Chelsea will deliver, our resilence, will, desire, resolve is one of the strongest I've seen from any football club.

The team was compact today, they played together despite individual deficiencies, no matter the outcome of a game, this is what every fan wants to see from the team, compactness and efficiency in your given role.

We are in the finals of the FA cup, top 4 looks feasible, this is more than what any fan demanded from this team and manager at the beginning of the season, hopefully we would be able to lift the FA cup, if not, still, the team has done well.

Next season will be better.

KTBFFH
Another post bookmarked cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Griffon:
Well, when I saw that 3-4-3, I was confident we were going to advance. It was one of the few ways to address our defensive frailties while also looking deadly on the attacking third.

The switch certainly had positive effects on the team in all phases of the game. From a tactical perspective we had an edge over those summies, with a particularly strong balance between stability and creativity.

Up next: Liverpool. Let's make that count.

KTBFFH.
3rd post bookmarked cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Amoto94:

You are a man

Are you an Imam or something like that?
I'm curious because of your topics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2020
donjazet:

Are you an Imam or something like that?
I'm curious because of your topics.
I'm not an Imam just a struggling Muslim trying to spread the little I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Chief priest don collect grin grin grin. Traditional bulletproof fails once again

https://www.nairaland.com/6002590/deity-chief-priest-shot-sars-officers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2020
Two more victories to win the
EuropaLeague
! José Mourinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2020
I just read it on Dailymail news that Chelsea have agreed terms with Kai Havertz.

Total waste of money if you ask me
Coughing out £75m on a one season wonder.
The losses the club incurred on Kepa ,Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Zappacosta is enough.
I thought they were about to get it right with the singing of Hakim and Timo without breaking the bank.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) (9346) (9347) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.